Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-20-2021, 10:56 PM   #41  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 656 Likes on 405 Posts

Ohhhh. I never thought of using the SCS gallery. I didn't realise anyone outside the site could see it. Fab idea! Thank you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2021, 11:58 PM   #42  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Happy New Year Everyone!

Faye, I love participating with Word Art Wednesday! Yes, you can link your card to their gallery using your Splitcoaststampers entry as well :-) I save their free digital verses on my computer - one day I will print them out and use them on some of my cards (need to get more printer ink, lol!).

Thanks again to all of you who joined us in 2021- I will set up a new 2022 thread sometime this weekend. Hugs and God Bless!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2022, 05:31 AM   #43  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,899 Likes on 1,281 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie GearingerView Post
Happy New Year Everyone!

Faye, I love participating with Word Art Wednesday! Yes, you can link your card to their gallery using your Splitcoaststampers entry as well :-) I save their free digital verses on my computer - one day I will print them out and use them on some of my cards (need to get more printer ink, lol!).

Thanks again to all of you who joined us in 2021- I will set up a new 2022 thread sometime this weekend. Hugs and God Bless!
Thanks Julie...I'll be looking for it. Maybe when you do it you could link it in the last post here for others to easily find it also.

If I knew how to do the save and print myself I would make one layer cards but I need help so my friend makes me a sheet of them then I cut them off using dies and adhere to card fronts. I've noticed one-layer cards have become popular again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2022, 07:54 AM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 662 Likes on 345 Posts

Happy New Year everyone! I have been wanting to use the Word Art Wednesday verses as well, but when I save them, they come out with a checkered background, so I can't use them. Any tips? :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie GearingerView Post
Happy New Year Everyone!

Psalm 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2022, 03:40 PM   #45  

Not sure why you would have a checked background- it has been a while since I printed any of the saved images. I just generally right click on the image and save as a png or jpeg (depending on the type that Word Art Wednesday loaded). I do upload them into a photo editing software (retired My Digital Studio from SU!) before printing though.

Anyway, not sure how to advise you LMStamps- anyone else?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2022, 03:43 PM   #46  

Happy New Year and we have a new 2022 Thread for the Divine Design Verse Challenge-

2022 Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge
Reply With Quote Likes