Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-25-2019, 05:25 PM   #41  
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Received 37 Likes on 15 Posts

As always - I'm just totally amazed at this group!!! Looking through the thread and seeing the generosity and thankfulness...I'm overwhelmed and touched! You all are such an amazing group of people!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2019, 02:18 AM   #42  
Kookie Creator

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Box of 24 going in mail today. Sorry i'm so late!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2019, 09:35 AM   #43  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 183 Likes on 151 Posts

More beautiful cards arrived on this rainy day. A Big thank you to Deb Pollock for your box of assorted cards. They will put smiles on those who get to choose which one they want to use. God's blessings on you Deb.
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2019, 01:51 PM   #44  
Kookie Creator

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

I will be sending you some cards later this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2019, 02:02 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my, ladies, I'm crying here; you've donated 888 cards so far this month! Talk about generous women. I am thrilled beyond belief. I thank you one and all for your part in providing greeting cards for the youth living at South Carolina Juvenile Justice System. These cards will impact so many people. Because of your generosity, these kids will realize they haven't been forgotten.
God's Blessings,
Sue Craig

Lots of sorting and counting going on today. Check it out.
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.

Last edited by bensarmom; 10-27-2019 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2019, 03:40 PM   #46  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 133 Likes on 97 Posts

Sue,

Thank you for all the work you do for helping with this project. You are really a blessing to this group of children-- sharing your artiistic talent, your time and energy to make a difference in their lives.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2019, 04:42 PM   #47  
Stazon Splitcoast

More beautiful cards arrived today. Thank you to Melissa Wojciak and Stacy Popp for the great mix of cards. These cards will truly bless these kids. Our total donation is 942 cards! What unbelievable ladies you are! May God bless you for these cards. May these cards bless the receivers in ways we'll never know.
Blessings,
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2019, 11:41 AM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

Today we were blessed with more cards for this cause. The beautiful cards came from Terry Serman and Regina Moore. Our donation total is now 1,024 cards! I can't believe how blessed this organization is because of all of you ladies! I can't wait to hear from this group. Think about it, over 1,000 cards show up at your door. I hope they have room for all of them! LOL Thank you to all of you wonderful and giving ladies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2019, 04:34 PM   #49  
Stazon Splitcoast

A big thank you to Karren E. Olaveson for the cards she sent to South Carolina Juvenile Justice System. Thank you for your willingness to help with this card drive. Our total donated cards is 1,056! Bless you Karen, and all of you who have helped to reach this total.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2019, 09:26 AM   #50  
Stazon Splitcoast

Another box of beautiful cards today from, Susan Cramer-Susie718. Thank you so much for donating to this group of kids. They will be blessed by your cards. Our total is now 1,091! I stand amazed at the generosity of this group!

Last edited by bensarmom; 10-31-2019 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: add to post
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2019, 04:18 AM   #51  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

I mailed a box of 35 cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2019, 08:27 AM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

Rebecca Brewster, thank you for the beautiful cards that arrived today. These cards will bring lots of joy to the kids. Ladies, this brings our total to 1,141 cards donated! Praise God for all of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2019, 08:21 AM   #53  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Sue, it was my pleasure to participate. I am thrilled at the number of cards generously sent in by this amazing group of crafters and I am glad I can participate in this group!
Becca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2019, 05:26 AM   #54  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 260 Likes on 152 Posts

WOW!! That is a lot of cards! I've always wondered how many cards are sent every month. I just love this group! So many caring and generous ladies sharing their talent every month!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2019, 06:06 PM   #55  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Valerie Finney, thank you for the beautiful cards you donated to South Carolina Juvenile Justice System. They arrived today. They will be so appreciated by everyone there.
Blessings,
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2019, 03:46 AM   #56  
Die Cut Diva

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bensarmomView Post
Rebecca Brewster, thank you for the beautiful cards that arrived today. These cards will bring lots of joy to the kids. Ladies, this brings our total to 1,141 cards donated! Praise God for all of you!
WOW
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2019, 11:24 AM   #57  
Kookie Creator

Received 301 Likes on 141 Posts

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to get the cards out until a few days into November. I mailed them directly to the address below with an enclosed note explaining it was part of this groups donation.

South Carolina Department of Juvenile Justice
Attn: Tisa Collins-Williams, Office of Volunteer Services
220 Executive Drive

Columbia, SC 29210
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2019, 03:55 PM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you AScrapofKindess for your donation to this organization. God's blessings to you for sharing your cards with them.
Blessings,
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2019, 11:09 AM   #59  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank You Deb Garvey for your beautiful cards. They arrived today, Black Friday. They will be greatly appreciated. God Bless you for your willingness to share your talents and gifts.
Blessings,
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes