Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-01-2021, 06:37 AM   #1  
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Received 37 Likes on 15 Posts
Heart AUGUST 2021 MISSION - CARDS FOR A CAUSE

2021 Cards For A Cause
AUGUST MISSION
Stamp from the Heart!
ORGANIZATION BEING FEATURED: Soldiers Angels

DESCRIPTION: This month our organization is suggested by our own group member - Linda Herrick. Linda works with a group called Soldiers Angels who sends cards and letters to soldiers. They would love to receive cards with sentiments written inside...this is your chance to let a soldier know that you personally appreciate them and their sacrifice. Browse their website to learn more about the group...and Linda has been kind enough to supply some suggested sentiments that will be in the next post. Linda - please feel free to share more about this worthy cause!

TYPE OF CARDS REQUESTED: Encouragement, support, just a general smile or hello is always welcome. Holidays I'm sure would be welcome as well. The cards can be patriotic in design OR just about anything that brings a smile to the designer of the card. Sending happy sentiments, positive messages, a sentence or two about what is going on in your area or fun happy news around your town. Pets an animals are really good topics, something to take the soldiers thoughts away for a few moments. Let them know that there is support back home from American's.

SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS: Absolutely no glitter. Please do not use any religious or political sentiments or themes. Patriotic themes are wonderful but please refrain from any political association.

GUIDELINES: Please keep in mind, we are representing SCS by sending our cards each month. Recycling is always good, but only use products on your cards that you would like to receive on cards. Also, our card donations are not tax deductible and it is not required. Please do not ask for a receipt. There have been groups that will send thank you's but the "referred by" person keeps us informed and passes on the thank you's. Most of these organizations are volunteers and spend countless hours helping others, let's help make their jobs easier and bless them in helping others.

MAILING ADDRESS: Mail cards to....

Linda Herrick
5727 Shining Day Place
St. Louis MO 63128

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to use the keyword C4AC so that we can check out your card and comment!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
countrywoman2760 (08-25-2021)
Old 08-01-2021, 06:44 AM   #2  

Idea Letter Template for Soldiers

Writing Template from Linda:

Dear : Soldier Fighting Warrior Defender of our Country Protector of Freedom Hero with Dog tags
Write something about yourself.
* What state you are from—some trivia from that state
* talk about your pets,
* your favorite sport
* activity/hobby/downtime,
* what you like to do on the weekends?
* DO you have THE BEST book or movie—what made it so special to you?

THANK THEM for their service, for their dedication to their country, their sacrifice for others.

Final words (choose one)
TAKE CARE BE SAFE EYES OPEN HEAD DOWN WALK SOFTLY HURRY HOME

Sign your name

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 5 users liked this post by russnzella:
basement stamper (08-03-2021), lorettagrace (09-02-2021), Melba S (08-30-2021), mfb (08-01-2021), traingina (08-03-2021)
Old 08-01-2021, 06:47 AM   #3  

Lightbulb Sample Sentiments

Word to the Nation: Guard zealously your right to serve in the Armed Forces, for without them, there will be no other rights to guard." -- President John F. Kennedy

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight -- it's the size of the fight in the dog." -- Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower

True patriotism isn't cheap. It's about taking on a fair share of the burden of keeping America going." -- Robert Reich

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." -- Winston Churchill, 1940

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
-John F. Kennedy

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
-Mark Twain

“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us. ~Winston S. Churchill

”Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all. ― George Washington

”It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” ~ General H. Norma Schwarzkopf

”We must never forget why we have, and why we need our military. Our armed forces exist solely to ensure our nation is safe, so that each and every one of us can sleep soundly at night, knowing we have ‘guardians at the gate.” - Allen West

”The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” – G.K. Chesterton

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 5 users liked this post by russnzella:
basement stamper (08-03-2021), bzzzeee (09-01-2021), mfb (08-01-2021), momcgw (09-26-2021), traingina (08-05-2021)
Old 08-03-2021, 02:00 AM   #4  
Kookie Creator

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I used to do cards for Operation Write Home! And as a Retired Veteran I can't ignore this Call to Service! I foresee lotsa Tart Cherry Juice and Voltarin in my future, to counteract the affects of the arthritis flare-up writing so much with a pen will bring - but cards will be made, with hand written messages inside, and they will be sent!!

Or maybe just "I'm In!!"

If memory serves, the cards also don't want to be too thick, as they'll not process well through the military's postal sorting.
Are there any size restrictions other than A2? are 6X6, 5X7 and slimline OK?

Last edited by traingina; 08-03-2021 at 03:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
NewBDooBDoo (08-21-2021)
Old 08-03-2021, 05:59 AM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

OMG OMG OMG how totally awesome this looks!!! I can't you enough for helping me during this month!
  • Zella thank you so much for taking on this project for the group! ANY card will light up a soldier's day--your efforts are making this happen.
  • traingina---YES that is how I started on my journey and landing at Soldier's Angels--Operation Write Home---after they closed Soldier's Angels was mentioned in one of the threads and I looked at the site and never looked back.

Soldier's Angels website has a multitude of area's where you can support--baking, letter writing, card support, ladies of liberty (sending to a female soldiers) sewing, baby brigade, sending packages to the deployed, chaplain support.. This organization also supports the veterans and the VA hospitals. I feel it's a well rounded support system where civilians can send their own showing of gratitude to the military.

Of course I LOVE MAKING cards, that is my thing and that's why I've been here for years. So while I send support in packages to the soldier's I love sending letters and cards. I found several magazines from Readers Digest where they only have the jokes--Laughter is the Best Medicine. Its is a hoot and 1/2 to read and the ones I find hilarious place in the cards for them as well.

Recently one soldier I had sent me an email saying that when the packages comes he reads the letters to the team--its their time to just stop for moment, forget about where they are and everyone gets the feeling of home. The cards are funny as well.

I realize I'm babbling, sorry for that but I'm so excited to see this up and hoping other find joy is making the cards as well.

Reply With Quote Likes
traingina (08-05-2021)
Old 08-03-2021, 06:06 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

and I forgot to reply to the question

--card size--I will be placing them in boxes so size does not matter

Reply With Quote Likes
traingina (08-05-2021)
Old 08-03-2021, 07:49 AM   #7  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Fabulous organization! I usually struggle when we are asked to write the notes inside the cards, but I'm going to try to step out of my comfort zone and take part in this. I love supporting the causes that are especially near and dear to our member's hearts, as this group has done for me in the past with the Animal Shelter where I volunteer. It feels even more special when we're supporting one of our own member-affiliated or supported groups.

Thank you Linda and Zella for providing some starting inspiration and ideas - that will help a lot!
Becca
Reply With Quote Likes
traingina (08-05-2021)
Old 08-05-2021, 02:00 AM   #8  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanryan6View Post
and I forgot to reply to the question
--card size--I will be placing them in boxes so size does not matter
Apologies - but One more Question - if i might...
Envelopes? Yes? No?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2021, 04:35 AM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

no worries with ? --It would help if you could include envelope. If you can't again no worries...
Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2021, 01:08 PM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Subbing. This is a wonderful organization, but I'm not sure if I will be able to make my usual box of cards due to some things going on here at home. I will, however, be praying for those who receive the cards and those who are making them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2021, 06:05 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

All is okay, just take care of self and family. AND thank you for the thoughts and prayers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2021, 06:38 AM   #12  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 61 Likes on 54 Posts

As a retired soldier, I remember how important letters and packages were when I was overseas so count me in on this one! Sarge
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2021, 05:05 AM   #13  
Forum Fanatic

Received 160 Likes on 138 Posts

What a wonderful cause! Count me in!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2021, 05:23 AM   #14  
Pearl-ExPert

Morning and Happy Thursday ---almost got ahead of myself on the weekday....so I can save the weekend whoop for one more day :cool:

Sarge--first off Thank You for your service. AND thanks for supporting this month They do LOVE those cards and pkgs. Its fun sending something that they didn't think of and receiving email saying OMG how did you know! For certain deployments we are getting well seasoned in what is needed as weather changes.

Kathi--thank yo so much for joining and I agree 100% about this being an awesome cause.

I will send some cards now and then save some to send in a few months...the winter holidays are trying when the SM's are so far away from home. Cards and support brings better memories during those times.

I'm off next couple of days will be doing a little stress relief in stamping/coloring playing with paper and glue. Was at Joann's and of course they had a sale and of course there were some stamps and of course I thought I could do something with a teddy bear/ flamingo/ alpaca or a llama i can't seem to tell those apart very easily.

Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2021, 02:12 PM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

Wanted to give a semi-update LOL my neighbor had gotten my mail and told me about a few pkgs one from Kay and the other from Kathleen---I will be getting them thursday evening--she had to go out of town...so I will update you when I've seen your wonderful cards

wanted to let you know that they have been delivered! More later--take care !!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2021, 12:54 PM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

Question about the materials for this month's cards...... I know we cannot use any glitter. I did make some cards with a product called Peel Off's from a company called Love From Lizi. When I realized some of the peel offs had glitter in them, I set those aside to use for a different donation.

My question is this - one of the peel off colors is called Silver Moondust. Are any of the other crafters here familiar with this one? It is shiny, but I don't think there is any actual glitter in this color. I don't want to send the cards if they cannot be used though, so I thought it couldn't hurt to throw it out there and see if anyone else here is familiar. I did also use some of the mirror style peel offs, which are shiny and reflective but have zero glitter. I can skip sending all of these cards if they will cause any risk to our deployed troops....but if they are safe, I would love to send them.

In the meantime, working on some new cards that don't use any of the peel offs. I'm usually a bit more on the spot than that, but just spaced it out as I was making the cards this weekend.

Thanks for any input!
Becca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2021, 09:03 AM   #17  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I assume I am too late for this month’s cards to be sent and received? Is there a way to support this organization after this month? Also, I’m new so how can I get to this thread for the Sept. mission? I can via a link in the SCS weekly Inkling email.

Thanks for helping a technologically challenged newbie to the site,
Maureen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-26-2021, 01:22 PM   #18  
Rubber Obsessor

Hi Maureen! I took in cards for an organization that I volunteer for last year as one of our recipient groups and I received cards two weeks into the following month. You may still have time to make and send your cards, although I'll let Linda answer that in a more official capacity.

The monthly recipient organization information is usually posted on the first of the month, so you'll see the detailed info on/about September first. In the meantime, there is a sticky called "2021 at a Glance" that previews some basic info about the groups for the year and the types of cards they are requesting. Here is the info for September that has been previewed, and the link to that page:

"SEPTEMBER: The Butterfly Project (Houston, TX) - A new group for us! This is a group that helps women who are in a battered/abuse situation. Cards would be for clients - Birthday, encouragement..also Thank You cards for donors. No restrictions."

2021 At A Glance by russnzella at Splitcoaststampers

I hope that helps, have a great day!
Becca
PS: I bookmarked the Cards for a cause home page in my internet browser to make it easier to find again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaureenH1467View Post
I assume I am too late for this month’s cards to be sent and received? Is there a way to support this organization after this month? Also, I’m new so how can I get to this thread for the Sept. mission? I can via a link in the SCS weekly Inkling email.

Thanks for helping a technologically challenged newbie to the site,
Maureen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-26-2021, 07:44 PM   #19  
Inking Addict

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Linda, I am sending you a PM regarding card delivery to you. I am in Oakville (63129) and would like to know if it’s OK to bring them to you in person...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2021, 09:56 AM   #20  
Rubber Obsessor

Ok, one more question.....and this one is probably also for Linda. I have a bunch of cards made, but am really struggling with the interior message. I knew this would be the challenging part of this month's challenge. Linda, would the group want cards without interior messages, or only with?

Thanks,
Becca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2021, 01:40 PM   #21  
Forum Fanatic

I also have a question. Can we still send cards after Aug. 31st? My carpal tunnel hand is really hurting this week so I'm not making much progress with my cards but once it settles down I can get more made and would also like to send cards for Thanksgiving & Christmas. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2021, 07:51 PM   #22  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

I mailed 45 cards with notes today. It was a challenge to write all of the notes, but I took my time and just wrote a few each day.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by susie718:
basement stamper (08-31-2021), Melba S (08-30-2021)
Old 08-29-2021, 03:48 AM   #23  
Pearl-ExPert

OMG where has the time gone!!! Sorry for reading and running and NOT replying for so long...

I meet Loretta yesterday and she hand delivered her cards...lovely time with her and her husband and cards and notes inside were awesome! thank you!!

susie718 i'll keep an eye open for mail!

kathi127 I would love to receive the cards and the xmas and thx giving would be great for me to send...the current time frame for them receiving a box is 6-8 weeks so I would need the cards by the middle of September for me to send to them!

scrapperbecca---as for blank cards you can send some and I can send some blank one to the unit. I don't need a bunch though but a handful or 2 would be greatly appreciated!!

I hped I answered all the ? if i missed please let me know...

the cards that i have received have been totally awesome and i'm sure it will bring a smile to many soldier's. I have a small unit I will be sending some of these to and the rest I will be sending to a chaplain to hand out and with times like these they can use all of the moral support and prayers we have.

The cards I've received were from
Kay from florida---I felt like I was near the ocean LOVED those cards!

Sharon from Michigan the patriotic and nature and masculine cards...all lovely!

Kathleen from New Jersy love the cards and clean design I will copy that layout LOL

thanks again ladies for such an awesome job in cards and support
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by seanryan6:
basement stamper (08-31-2021), lorettagrace (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021, 08:25 AM   #24  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by russnzellaView Post
Writing Template from Linda:

Dear : Soldier Fighting Warrior Defender of our Country Protector of Freedom Hero with Dog tags
Write something about yourself.
* What state you are from—some trivia from that state
* talk about your pets,
* your favorite sport
* activity/hobby/downtime,
* what you like to do on the weekends?
* DO you have THE BEST book or movie—what made it so special to you?

THANK THEM for their service, for their dedication to their country, their sacrifice for others.

Final words (choose one)
TAKE CARE BE SAFE EYES OPEN HEAD DOWN WALK SOFTLY HURRY HOME

Sign your name
You're template was invaluable to helping me get cards written for Vets...
This was a challenge as I don't do well communicating with people I
don't know.
Reply With Quote Likes
lorettagrace (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021, 08:38 AM   #25  
Kookie Creator

Priority box of cards to Linda dropped at Post Office, Tracking #9405509205568768437254
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2021, 03:23 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
March 2014 Swapper of the Month

Received 1,033 Likes on 780 Posts

I'm going to have some cards postal tomorrow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2021, 11:52 AM   #27  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Six cards on the way to the Post Office. Terrific cause this month! Support of our active and retired military is always at the top of my list! Thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
gammawly (08-30-2021)
Old 08-31-2021, 09:46 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Stamps for Smiles

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

I will have about 6 cards to send out by this afternoon! What a fantastic cause and a great way to send encouragement for military service members! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
gammawly (08-31-2021)
Old 08-31-2021, 08:05 PM   #29  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 38 Likes on 18 Posts
Smile Cards for a Cause

Hi. I've been following Splitcoaststampers's for quite awhile and finally became a member. I love the information, designs and instructions provided here. I've learned a lot, and I'm grateful to those who have contributed.
During my perusing of the site I noticed the information regarding Soldiers' Angels and I was intrigued. First of all, thank you to whoever posted this information. I immediately checked it out and signed up. I'm so excited to be able to participate in something that is personal and mostly one-on-one. My heart goes out to all of these military people, especially in light of the recent tragic events. I am blessed to be able to show love and thanks to these very special people. Thanks again for sharing this website.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by romomz:
bzzzeee (09-01-2021), susie718 (08-31-2021)
Old 08-31-2021, 08:20 PM   #30  
Compulsive Stamper

Hi. I'm new here and not sure if I should be the one responding to your question. First of all, I'm a huge fan of Luv from Lizi peel-offs and use them all the time. Very addicting!!! I intend to use them for the cards I am making for the troops so that the cards aren't bulky. I don't see any reason why we can't use the glitter strips as the glitter is embedded in the plastic; while the loose glitter can become dislodged if it becomes wet, etc. I'm sure there is a much better reason for not using it. I also "assume" that we can use the Wink of Stella because that glitter is so fine and also embedded in a substance. Please correct me if I am wrong as I don't want to do anything that will cause a problem for myself or someone else. This stuff is too important to mess up. Thanks all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2021, 02:37 PM   #31  

Well here I am...your MIA person...so sorry! I need to do so much better...shame on me! Anywho - thanks everyone for stepping up once again...and for those who answer questions when I seem to be floundering.

The September post is up. I also posted a question for 2022...please take a look and post your thoughts.

Hugs to you all!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2021, 07:50 AM   #32  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much for replying Romomz! I wasn't sure if anyone else here is a peel-off user, but I love the extra detail they add to our cards! My hesitation was in that even though we know the glitter is embedded, not everyone else does, so I wasn't sure if the cards might be rejected for that reason. I also wasn't sure if those cards might be appropriate for non-deployed recipients, like our veterans that are here. I did wind up making other cards without the peel offs and will save the first batch for another use.
Welcome to the group!
Becca

Quote:

Originally Posted by romomzView Post
Hi. I'm new here and not sure if I should be the one responding to your question. First of all, I'm a huge fan of Luv from Lizi peel-offs and use them all the time. Very addicting!!! I intend to use them for the cards I am making for the troops so that the cards aren't bulky. I don't see any reason why we can't use the glitter strips as the glitter is embedded in the plastic; while the loose glitter can become dislodged if it becomes wet, etc. I'm sure there is a much better reason for not using it. I also "assume" that we can use the Wink of Stella because that glitter is so fine and also embedded in a substance. Please correct me if I am wrong as I don't want to do anything that will cause a problem for myself or someone else. This stuff is too important to mess up. Thanks all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2021, 07:54 AM   #33  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks for following up Linda! I am one of the folks who struggles with writing notes to people I don't know, but after talking with some other folks (including a military veteran who gave me some great advice), I revisited your template and pushed through. Your template was incredibly helpful and once I got over my angst about feeling awkward, I was able to create personalized messages in my cards. YAY! That's the good news. The bad news is it took me extra time, so I am just wrapping the cards up today and am going to try to get them to the post office before the end of the day. Better late than never! I have 48 cards for our soldiers and will also send some blank holiday cards for the units to use.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Becca

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanryan6View Post
OMG where has the time gone!!! Sorry for reading and running and NOT replying for so long...

I meet Loretta yesterday and she hand delivered her cards...lovely time with her and her husband and cards and notes inside were awesome! thank you!!

susie718 i'll keep an eye open for mail!

kathi127 I would love to receive the cards and the xmas and thx giving would be great for me to send...the current time frame for them receiving a box is 6-8 weeks so I would need the cards by the middle of September for me to send to them!

scrapperbecca---as for blank cards you can send some and I can send some blank one to the unit. I don't need a bunch though but a handful or 2 would be greatly appreciated!!

I hped I answered all the ? if i missed please let me know...

the cards that i have received have been totally awesome and i'm sure it will bring a smile to many soldier's. I have a small unit I will be sending some of these to and the rest I will be sending to a chaplain to hand out and with times like these they can use all of the moral support and prayers we have.

The cards I've received were from
Kay from florida---I felt like I was near the ocean LOVED those cards!

Sharon from Michigan the patriotic and nature and masculine cards...all lovely!

Kathleen from New Jersy love the cards and clean design I will copy that layout LOL

thanks again ladies for such an awesome job in cards and support
Attached Thumbnails
AUGUST 2021 MISSION - CARDS FOR A CAUSE-20210903_112507.jpg  

Last edited by ScrapperBecca; 09-03-2021 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: Add Photo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2021, 09:14 AM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess

My opinion is that I wouldn’t use the Wink of Stella or similar glitter pens because a little bit of the sparkle rubs off. They want to avoid any glitter specks on anything because it makes the soldiers more visible at night. I think the peel off stickers would be okay as long as nothing rubs off, which is how the ones are that I’ve used in the past.
Susie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2021, 10:58 AM   #35  
Compulsive Stamper

Oh Susie718, you are right. I never thought of that. But, of course, this is my first time. Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind and just avoid anything with glitter no matter what it is. As crafters, I'm sure we have plenty of other products to choose from. ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
susie718 (09-03-2021)
Old 09-04-2021, 03:05 AM   #36  
Forum Fanatic

Hi Becca,

I'm really sorry but I'm not going to be able to send you any cards this time. My husband passed away suddenly yesterday so I'm not sure when I will get back to stamping. If you would still like cards I'm sure I will be able to send some in the future but just not right now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2021, 07:23 AM   #37  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Hi Becca,

I'm really sorry but I'm not going to be able to send you any cards this time. My husband passed away suddenly yesterday so I'm not sure when I will get back to stamping. If you would still like cards I'm sure I will be able to send some in the future but just not right now.
Kathi,
I’m sending my deepest sympathies to you!
Susie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2021, 08:05 AM   #38  
Compulsive Stamper

Kathi, I am so very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2021, 08:21 AM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 61 Likes on 54 Posts

Sending prayers and sympathy , Kathi, to you and your family. Sarge
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2021, 03:14 PM   #40  
Rubber Obsessor

Hi Kathi,

I'm not the organizer collecting cards for this month's organization, but I am so sorry for your loss. Sending support and my deepest condolences on the loss of your husband.

Becca

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Hi Becca,

Reply With Quote Likes