Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-08-2011, 06:40 AM   #121  
PAPER SCAPER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll explain what happened:
In the excitement of the challenge 300 give away... Rox here forgot to upload the sketch for 301 and I caught the mistake last week and replaced the photos and write up which updated but the thumbnail did not. So I'll check with the SCS team and see if they can fix it and if not I'll just delete and upload the sketches back to 301.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2011, 06:42 AM   #122  
PAPER SCAPER

By the way...thank you for bringing that to my attention! At one time it took twenty four hours before the thumbnail updated and that's what I was thinking it would do. Guess not!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2011, 06:45 AM   #123  
Pearl-ExPert

Rox, you're the best! I have used and loved these sketches! Thank you so much for keeping them up!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #124  
Cardstock Collector

Roxie, I made a mistake I want to get the challenges but hit the wrong key and it canceled me from getting the thread for the challenges. How can I subscribe again?

I was just getting other peoples questions and your reply to them. How do I receive the challenges and your sight?

I am just new to all of this and maybe I am not asking the right questions? Could you please try and help me? Thank you for your time and effort in helping me!!!

Does your in formation come through SCS ? I always seem to get a reply from you through SCS! Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you - Patti - [email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #125  
PAPER SCAPER

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patti IrelandView Post
Roxie, I made a mistake I want to get the challenges but hit the wrong key and it canceled me from getting the thread for the challenges. How can I subscribe again?

I was just getting other peoples questions and your reply to them. How do I receive the challenges and your sight?

I am just new to all of this and maybe I am not asking the right questions? Could you please try and help me? Thank you for your time and effort in helping me!!!

Does your in formation come through SCS ? I always seem to get a reply from you through SCS! Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you - Patti - [email protected]
Patti, I think you want to subscribe to the email notification theard for the sketch challenge, so follow the directions on this thread and each week after I link the challenge in the post you'll recieve an email providing you recieve emails from SCS now. You'll click the link in the post which will take you to the challenge.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #126  
Compulsive Stamper

I am trying to download just sketches SC251 through the present in black and white but can't seem to do that. Do I have to waste the ink and paper to download pages that I already have? Or am I not looking in the right place? Or is there a trick I don't know about? Thanks for your help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #127  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,911 Likes on 2,181 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampintwoView Post
I am trying to download just sketches SC251 through the present in black and white but can't seem to do that. Do I have to waste the ink and paper to download pages that I already have? Or am I not looking in the right place? Or is there a trick I don't know about? Thanks for your help.
When I was printing these, I would click on the black and white thumbnail and do a "save as" , save it to my computer and then print it out. I'm not sure how you would do it since you want to print a lot of them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #128  
PAPER SCAPER

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampintwoView Post
You didn't specify what files you were downloading, so if its Word files � download the file and delete what you don�t want before printing. If it�s PDF, those can�t be edited but you�d only have one page of repeats since 251 and 252 are part of the second page and I�d think you�d want a full page.

The files will be updated here at SCS next week if you want to for them.

If you want the full size layout it's up to you to download them from the challenge threads for printing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2011, 09:14 AM   #129  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,911 Likes on 2,181 Posts

Oh, Rox, thanks so much for this. When I was doing the challenges, I would download each sketch separately each week. I didn't realize that it was possible to see many sketches on one page and download those!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #130  
Cardstock Collector

I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong place... still trying to figure this out.. I have a question about the layouts. How do the numbers and letters work on each layout?? Do they mean a specific thing such as use the same color paper or that they are the same size?? Thanks sorry again if this is in the wrong spot!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2011, 07:48 AM   #131  
SCS Swap Moderator

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplytinkx3View Post
I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong place... still trying to figure this out.. I have a question about the layouts. How do the numbers and letters work on each layout?? Do they mean a specific thing such as use the same color paper or that they are the same size?? Thanks sorry again if this is in the wrong spot!!!
Which layout or you talking about. The sketch for the cards? If it is the cards it just means it is a different piece of paper you can use any color
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 AM   #132  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluskyView Post
Which layout or you talking about. The sketch for the cards? If it is the cards it just means it is a different piece of paper you can use any color
Yea the card sketches...wasn't sure in the 2a and 2b meant to do something specific like use the same paper or size.. ??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2011, 08:22 AM   #133  
PAPER SCAPER

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplytinkx3View Post
Yea the card sketches...wasn't sure in the 2a and 2b meant to do something specific like use the same paper or size.. ??
Sorry, sometimes Splitcoast messages go into junk mail and I didn't see this one right away. 2-a and 2-b would mean they are at the same level in the stacking order from the card base up.

These numbers weren't my idea and I did try to do away with them but they seem to help some players read the layout.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #134  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rox71View Post
Sorry, sometimes Splitcoast messages go into junk mail and I didn't see this one right away. 2-a and 2-b would mean they are at the same level in the stacking order from the card base up.

These numbers weren't my idea and I did try to do away with them but they seem to help some players read the layout.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Makes soo much more sense now!! Cant wait to try them!
Reply With Quote Likes