Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #41  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

plus i keep getting text from a crazy lady on my phone haha!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #42  
Hardware Hotshot

Just a note here to let you know you are not all alone! I won't be here for long tho. Just finished "F" challenge and hopped on over here to see the next challenge. It's too late for me to do any more scrappin here tonight. Hear dh snoring...must be time for me to sign off too. Maybe I'll get to your challenge before it's too late! It is a great challenge btw!
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #43  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskafittView Post
this is fun but i keep getting caught up in my pics and thinking about them we really don't have a time limit right?
It's all on the honor system, and the clock doesn't start ticking until you actually *start* your LO! You can brainstorm all you want to!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #44  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by grammawammaView Post
Just a note here to let you know you are not all alone! I won't be here for long tho. Just finished "F" challenge and hopped on over here to see the next challenge. It's too late for me to do any more scrappin here tonight. Hear dh snoring...must be time for me to sign off too. Maybe I'll get to your challenge before it's too late! It is a great challenge btw!
I peeked at your other LO, too, it's aDORable!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #45  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Ill keep my eyes open for your page, thanks for checking in, I appreciate it. Get some good sleep so you have some great mojo for my challenge. :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #46  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic Stamp QueenView Post
Lela...you are a die hard, but the bigger question is do you have to work tomorrow or can you sleep in? I'll cut some slack if you have to work. I didn't even look last night so I wouldn't be tempted. I have to go to work and be nice to other peoples kids, so I needed to be well rested for that! lol.
No slack for me....the only "work" I have to do tomorrow is to help coordinate the first 2 challenges and that's not until 12 noon so I should be good! I was definitely not on my "A Game" today with my customer presentation.

I went to visit my son at college last night (3-1/2 hours away). He's on the cheer squad for the Football Team as he's been a gymnast all his life so he does tumbling. They are in the MAC Conf so games aren't always on Saturday if they're going to be on TV and it was on ESPNU last night. I wanted to see him. It was VERY FUN but made for a late night getting home.

I probably would have been grouchy if I would have had to deal with kids today, LOL! :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #47  
Glitter Queen

okay ms becky i could have gone my whole life and not seen the pictures by the lake i thought wth who is that! then i got a closer look eeewww! me on a motorcyle trip no makeup!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #48  
Glitter Queen

okay finished the cupcake we got them at the cakewalk for the harvest carnival at one of my sons schools HOMEMADE WHITE BUTTER CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING yum!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #49  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Welcome! Welcome!

Quote:

Hellooo Just got done with basketball I'm a newbie to scs but am ready to roll!!!! so I guess i better get busy and shuffle through the mess all over my table and come up with something BRILLIANT!
Can't wait to see your page(s)! I'm sure if you're starting with cupcakes, it will be great! Glad you're here to scrap with us!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #50  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Here's Mine

Becky, I was VERY Inspired by your challenge! Since I got a "peek" at it early (benefits of hosting for ya'll who are wondering!) it gave me time to put it together earlier and just put the finishing touches on it tonight. My family says this is one of their favorites :mrgreen: I added 3 photos because this is an interactive scrap page, it has "flaps" with additional pictures.

Up, Up and Away -- View 1

Up, Up and Away -- View 2

Up, Up and Away -- View 3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #51  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
No slack for me....the only "work" I have to do tomorrow is to help coordinate the first 2 challenges and that's not until 12 noon so I should be good! I was definitely not on my "A Game" today with my customer presentation.

I went to visit my son at college last night (3-1/2 hours away). He's on the cheer squad for the Football Team as he's been a gymnast all his life so he does tumbling. They are in the MAC Conf so games aren't always on Saturday if they're going to be on TV and it was on ESPNU last night. I wanted to see him. It was VERY FUN but made for a late night getting home.

I probably would have been grouchy if I would have had to deal with kids today, LOL! :rolleyes:
That was a worthwhile sacrifice...how proud you must have been watching him. I sent mine off this fall too. Noon tomorrow, yeah, you are SO MINE tonight.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #52  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

okay ms becky i could have gone my whole life and not seen the pictures by the lake i thought wth who is that! then i got a closer look eeewww! me on a motorcyle trip no makeup!
Jigs up...this is my favoritist, sister in law. I have bunches more pics, the beauty of being digital and having thousands of pictures at my finger tips...just kidding I would never do that...these secrets I take to the grave. Smooches too ya, get going on your page girlie, I can't wait to see it! I need me some Daisy love!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #53  
Glitter Queen

THANKS LMN I'M ON MY SECOND! plus my daughter 14 and her friend just came in and my son 11 is here making me eat them with him my 16 yr old son is in his room playing games with a friend and my other son is out at his friends. I don't know how it works that I get rid of one little angel and gather two!! but i have paper picked out now and adhesive and my photos are scattered around whoo hoo i'm on a roll!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #54  
Glitter Queen

well we all have those graveyard pics baby!! I have lake pics from this our fairbanks trip this summer with the kids. That was sooooooo fun! good times good times!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:03 PM   #55  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking YUM!

Quote:

okay finished the cupcake we got them at the cakewalk for the harvest carnival at one of my sons schools HOMEMADE WHITE BUTTER CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING yum!
Sounds good to me...esp when you don't have to make them yourself!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #56  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks Rachel, for your nice comment on my LO! LELA! Are you still up! Love your very creative balloon LO for this challenge! Now...REALLY...I'm off to bed!
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #57  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic Stamp QueenView Post
That was a worthwhile sacrifice...how proud you must have been watching him. I sent mine off this fall too. Noon tomorrow, yeah, you are SO MINE tonight.
I thought so too! It was fun! Chilly though....I won't say cold "here" cuz it was 38 degrees but *ahem* I'm thinking it , LOL! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #58  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking YES!!

Quote:

Thanks Rachel, for your nice comment on my LO! LELA! Are you still up! Love your very creative balloon LO for this challenge! Now...REALLY...I'm off to bed!
Waving "Hi" and "Good Bye" Carol!! I'm definitely off to the gallery to see your page! Hopefully you can join us tomorrow too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #59  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face woohoo

Quote:

THANKS LMN I'M ON MY SECOND! plus my daughter 14 and her friend just came in and my son 11 is here making me eat them with him my 16 yr old son is in his room playing games with a friend and my other son is out at his friends. I don't know how it works that I get rid of one little angel and gather two!! but i have paper picked out now and adhesive and my photos are scattered around whoo hoo i'm on a roll!
Sounds FUN to me .... my teenagers are all gone for the night to friends houses so it's quiet here. My DH has been in bed for awhile and even the dog went to her bed too so I guess I better head that way in a few minutes, it's 2:09 am and I have to get some errands done tomorrow morning and pick up picts of Pumpkin Carving before noon :eek:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #60  
Glitter Queen

I was just cking out the posts for layouts. great job I'm not sure what to do.... thinking thinking
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #61  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

I thought so too! It was fun! Chilly though....I won't say cold "here" cuz it was 38 degrees but *ahem* I'm thinking it , LOL! ;)
38 degrees, why that is sweatshirt weather my friend...glad you "thought" it. tee hee.;)

Go to bed, you're pages were awesome...way to rise to the challenge and set the bar. My dogs are looking at me like c'mon mom...let's go!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #62  
Glitter Queen

okay Becks you are still here right?? I'm cutting circles with coluzzle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #63  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Becky, I was VERY Inspired by your challenge! Since I got a "peek" at it early (benefits of hosting for ya'll who are wondering!) it gave me time to put it together earlier and just put the finishing touches on it tonight. My family says this is one of their favorites :mrgreen: I added 3 photos because this is an interactive scrap page, it has "flaps" with additional pictures.

AWESOME JOB Lela!! I absolutely LOVE that book, but I've been a little nervous about trying one of the patterns. I think you've given me a little Visual Courage!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #64  
Rubber Obsessor

I'm here, working on another page since it's a little slow. Will post it in a bit. Keep cutting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #65  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsRabbottView Post
AWESOME JOB Lela!! I absolutely LOVE that book, but I've been a little nervous about trying one of the patterns. I think you've given me a little Visual Courage!
I really do like how this came out. Definitely try the flaps!! All of the patterns in the book are really neat but some are really intense. This was not so hard but I just loved I could put all of my favorite picts of the event "technically" on 1 page

Good Night Ladies! I'm off to dream land to think about more pages for ... later today
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #66  
Rubber Obsessor

Trying to upload...having some technical difficulties...are there any hanger oner's?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 11:06 PM   #67  
Polyshrink Goddess

Just me, and I'm all in but my shoestrings!

Think I'm calling it quits for the night, since I've been up for about 20 hours, and it'll be a late one tomorrow night too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 11:11 PM   #68  
Rubber Obsessor

Agreed, thanks to the die hards who kept me company. Is VSBN traditionally not as well attended as the virtual card making weekends? Seems like there are tons when they do those so I was surprised this wasn't the same. I've never done it so I wasn't sure what to expect.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 11:15 PM   #69  
Rubber Obsessor

Good night ladies...thanks to all and I am looking forward to seeing pages posted this weekend. I have to admit, I tried to post one tonight and had a hard time myself, maybe in the morning when the sugar high has worn off and I am less tired I won't be computer slow as I am right now. Good night and thanks for playing with me. This has been a goal of mine for a really long time. Thanks for helping me achieve it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #70  
Glitter Queen

what I'm still here!!!! it's come in along nicely. sorry its so late for everybody.
maybe an earlier time would be better for the next one can u pick?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2010, 01:52 AM   #71  
Gallery Gazer

What a group of die hards...sounds like you all had fun!!! I am on this non-sleeping kick and it's driving me bonkers! Well, I did sleep about 6 hours which is getting back towards normal but 8 hours is my norm. Anyway, I'm up so I thought I'd post my page for this challenge:

New Pool

TFL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2010, 03:59 AM   #72  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Ain't that the truth MP, here we are just starting our day and only a couple of hours ago the others were still up and playing!!

Can't wait to tackle this one later today Great challenge!
Feb - 5 SB pages
(6/5)
YTD SB Pages: 7
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2010, 06:40 AM   #73  

Quote:

Lela these pages are awesome! Great job.

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2010, 06:52 AM   #74  

Lela - you really did an amazing job!!
Feb - 5 SB pages
(6/5)
YTD SB Pages: 7
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #75  
Hardware Hotshot

Oooh, this was fun! I scrapped something my son wished for.

Amtrak Cascades
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #76  
Forum Fanatic

I made a page for this challenge today, I call it cloudy with a chance of.......JOY!
That's what my 17 (plus one one the way) grand kids bring me. TFL
cloudy with a chance of..........JOY!! by taca410 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
please visit my
GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #77  

I scrapped on the serious side for this challenge. The "meatballs" I would like to fall from the heavens are CURES for two diseases that have struck our family and are terrible! Cancer and Alzheimers. Everyone please pray for a cure soon! TFL

DSC09900_by_princessp1971 by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #78  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally found time to sit down and do my entry for this challenge.

Rita's

TFL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2010, 03:11 AM   #79  
Gallery Gazer

VIEW THIS VSBN's COMPLETE RECOGNITION LIST HERE IN POSTS 1 & 9
Reply With Quote Likes