Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #201  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampnnatterView Post
I am about to join the ranks of Vagabond owners....I bought a prize draw ticket recently and was over the moon a couple of days ago after getting an email saying I'd won the Vagabond!!! Planning to collect the new toy tomorrow, so thought I'd better subscribe to this thread. It's already made for useful reading, thanks to all who've been sharing their experiences.
Congratulations on your win; good for you!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do, welcome to the ranks.....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #202  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by artycartyView Post
yeah!! my Bond still works - ran the machine a few times without anything going thru it to make sure any rubber bits are not stuck in there and then I successfully die cut a couple of labels!!!

now I need a new silicone pad! anyone knows if other embossing pads (like the spellbinders tan mat or the embossing pad by Quikutz, both I have) work in the Bond?? don't want to knock my Bond out again.
I was glad I already had the Texturz pad and silicone mat from Sizzix for use on Texturz Plates, because I would NOT have purchased them for the Vagabond.

I have been MUCH happier using TWO tan Spellbinders mats and the regular cutting plates:

Solo Platform
Clear cutting pad
Spellbinders die with paper, cutting ridge up
Spellbinders tan mat
Spellbinders tan mat
Clear cutting pad

The Sizzix silicone pad stretches and creeps in the machine. It is squishier than the Spellbinders rubber mats and does not leave as crisp an impression.

When you buy the Spellbinders mats, they come two in a pack anyway, so you should have the second mat already on hand.

All but the largest shapes of the Grand Nesties fit through the Vagabond, but many are larger than the standard tan mats. I plan to purchase the large 12x12 Spellbinders tan mat and cut it down the center. This should be perfect as it will give me two 6x12 mats to use on the larger dies, especially the long border dies and edgeabilities.

So if you haven't purchased the black Texturz pad and silicone mat, you really could skip it! Just think, you could buy another die with the money you "saved"!
;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2011, 01:36 PM   #203  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnephelpsView Post
I was glad I already had the Texturz pad and silicone mat from Sizzix for use on Texturz Plates, because I would NOT have purchased them for the Vagabond.

I have been MUCH happier using TWO tan Spellbinders mats and the regular cutting plates:

Solo Platform
Clear cutting pad
Spellbinders die with paper, cutting ridge up
Spellbinders tan mat
Spellbinders tan mat
Clear cutting pad

The Sizzix silicone pad stretches and creeps in the machine. It is squishier than the Spellbinders rubber mats and does not leave as crisp an impression.

When you buy the Spellbinders mats, they come two in a pack anyway, so you should have the second mat already on hand.

All but the largest shapes of the Grand Nesties fit through the Vagabond, but many are larger than the standard tan mats. I plan to purchase the large 12x12 Spellbinders tan mat and cut it down the center. This should be perfect as it will give me two 6x12 mats to use on the larger dies, especially the long border dies and edgeabilities.

So if you haven't purchased the black Texturz pad and silicone mat, you really could skip it! Just think, you could buy another die with the money you "saved"!
;-)
I have both - love the spellbinders mat together with textured plate ... got to try the 2 mat technique... maybe i might love that better.

and good to know that the grand nesties fit in the vagabond (except the largest size) ... I was wondering about that one.

Thanks for sharing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #204  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by artycartyView Post
I have both - love the spellbinders mat together with textured plate ... got to try the 2 mat technique... maybe i might love that better.

and good to know that the grand nesties fit in the vagabond (except the largest size) ... I was wondering about that one.

Thanks for sharing.
It depends on the shape of the Grand Nestie. Of course the oblong shapes can go larger - for example I can fit all but the largest Grand Label Four, and I can go pretty big with Grand Label Eleven. I can't go as large with wider shapes, like the circle or square.

Still, I can use most of the sizes! Enough to make it worth buying them!
:-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #205  
Embossing Fanatic

Heart

Hello there - I've been MIA for a while - swarmped with too many DT work - how is everyone's bond working for them? Mine's singing along happily.
Steph
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2011, 02:19 AM   #206  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 348 Likes on 135 Posts

Loving it, my prize Bond has settled in really well and is such fun to use. The only complaint I could have made about the design was that there's nowhere to store the cutting pads and platform, and then I found a 'friend' for it (originally containing shortbread), which was just the right size to take the pads, platform and a die or two to crops. It could hardly have been more suitable, what do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
VAGABOND FAQ...I don't see one started....-dscf1455_sm.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2011, 03:25 AM   #207  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Loving it, my prize Bond has settled in really well and is such fun to use. The only complaint I could have made about the design was that there's nowhere to store the cutting pads and platform, and then I found a 'friend' for it (originally containing shortbread), which was just the right size to take the pads, platform and a die or two to crops. It could hardly have been more suitable, what do you think?
Wow! That's adorable!!! We'll all be scouring the antique shops now, !!

Mine is humming along well -- except when I put in the wrong sandwich. I've made the same mistake twice, and it's using the waver thin die adapter when I shouldn't. No fun when the poor things grinds to a halt. The first time, I even told myself - I *know* it's the right sandwich! HA!

Even with my "abuse" it's working like a charm. . . took a lot of tugging and millimeter by millimeter finally got it to release my mistake. Would be nice if there was an Emergency Roller Release for people like me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2011, 05:54 AM   #208  
Rubber Obsessor

I just bought myself a Bond earlier this summer and am really loving it. So far I haven't had any jams with it but then I don't use the really skinny dies much.
I organized all of my dies finally by putting them in a CD cupboard. I put this on top of my counter right beside the Bond. It's a little tall then but put the ones at the top that I don't use too much but haven't wanted to get rid of them either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2011, 05:59 AM   #209  
Stazon Splitcoast

I finally found a better way to store Nestabilities and other dies that I used to keep in CD cases. I purchased some of the Quickutz magnetic storage books/folders.

They are amazing and are finally the perfect solution for me - but then I don't have as many dies as some people. It could get expensive at around $12 ea.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #210  
Matboard Maniac

It is not as fancy as a shortbread tin, but I purchased a kitchen set of paper towel holder and napkin holder. They are black iron. The napkin holder is perfect - it is right next to the Bond and it holds cutting pads, crease pad, embossing mats, wafer thin die adapter, etc.

It is the perfect size and it keeps everything so neat and handy right next to the machine!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #211  
Pearl-ExPert

The shortbread 'suitcase' came from a chain store here called The Warehouse, not an antique store. It's about as up-market as Wal-Mart :-)
New Zealand is hosting the Rugby World Cup at the moment so retailers are cashing in on the influx of visitors and stocking all sorts of NZ souvenirs (a large proportion of which are made in China). The antique-looking tin case is, I think, a souvenir product. It's covered in 'stickers' showing various New Zealand places. In fact the one you can see in the photo is of my current home town. Couldn't be better.

I wasn't specifically looking for Vagabond storage, but once I'd spotted it, it was too good to miss. The irony is that - remember, I won my Bond in a raffle - the shortbread tin cost me twice as much as the Bond did :lol:

It sounds as if others have also found some great storage solutions by 'thinking outside the box'.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 09:46 AM   #212  
Pearl-ExPert

I got a Vagabond for christmas I have a ton of other companies dies (Amuse, PTI, Spellbinders) and this thread has been sooo helpful. Thanks all!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #213  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayInFLView Post
I got a Vagabond for christmas I have a ton of other companies dies (Amuse, PTI, Spellbinders) and this thread has been sooo helpful. Thanks all!!
Congratulations on your Christmas gift!! Hope you're loving it as much as we do! There is another thread that was recently started as well about this machine, so hope you get some great tips either way. It's a sturdy one, and you'll be happy....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #214  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

The shortbread 'suitcase' came from a chain store here called The Warehouse, not an antique store. It's about as up-market as Wal-Mart :-)
New Zealand is hosting the Rugby World Cup at the moment so retailers are cashing in on the influx of visitors and stocking all sorts of NZ souvenirs (a large proportion of which are made in China). The antique-looking tin case is, I think, a souvenir product. It's covered in 'stickers' showing various New Zealand places. In fact the one you can see in the photo is of my current home town. Couldn't be better.

I wasn't specifically looking for Vagabond storage, but once I'd spotted it, it was too good to miss. The irony is that - remember, I won my Bond in a raffle - the shortbread tin cost me twice as much as the Bond did :lol:

It sounds as if others have also found some great storage solutions by 'thinking outside the box'.
Wish they had stuff like that in the discount stores around here! I would say that TH needs to come up with some companion cases like that but of course now I see that he has. I saw the smaller one at Archiver's but didn't have a coupon so it will have to wait until next time. I like the big one too but would like to see it in person. Of course -I still like your shortbread tin better!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #215  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayInFLView Post
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy using it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetostamp3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayInFL
I got a Vagabond for christmas :smile: I have a ton of other companies dies (Amuse, PTI, Spellbinders) and this thread has been sooo helpful. Thanks all!!

Congratulations on your Christmas gift!! Hope you're loving it as much as we do! There is another thread that was recently started as well about this machine, so hope you get some great tips either way. It's a sturdy one, and you'll be happy....
I'll have to look for the other thread as well - you just never know when that gem of advice will pop up! Thanks for mentioning it!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 02:47 PM   #216  
Pearl-ExPert

The other thread is on this same forum and called 'did anyone here get a Vagabond for XMAS?' - I may have missed out a word or two, but search for 'Vagabond' and 'XMAS' and you'll find it.

Interesting that TH now has companion cases for sale. Are they online and could you post a link? I sent him a photo of my Vagabond and its Kiwi shortbread tin companion back in October and only received back what I thought was a somewhat curt 'thanks for sharing'. I wonder whether he'd already had the idea by then or if my little tin sparked a new line of thought.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #217  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Stampnnatter! I'll check it out!

Here's a link for you to some photos and I think you can see them on You Tube as well:

Advantus Tim Holtz cargo and trinket cases
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #218  
Mad Swapper

Default Vagabond machine

HORRAY, for this topic!!!!! I have been reading this since pg. 1!! Thank-you to whoever started this topic. (sorry I don't remember after reading all these posts!!)

Also to the clever one, I just LOVE the tags you made. I'm hoping to be the proud owner of my own "Bond" in the very NEAR FUTURE!!! I would love to make a set of those tags and have them ready before my machine comes.

I have been watching videos and researching this machine for days now and I can't wait to order it! I hope this will be the last die cut machine I buy!

All you proud owners of the "Bond" are you still just as thrilled with this machine as you were the 1st time you used it?

Looking forward to much more reading on this topic!

Thank-you everyone for your tips, comments, & advice on this machine.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #219  
Stazon Splitcoast

What kind comments, Connie! Your post brought me a smile.

I do still love my 'Bond! And I'm excited for you that you'll have one of your own soon! ENJOY !!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #220  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomView Post
Here's a link for you to some photos and I think you can see them on You Tube as well:

Advantus Tim Holtz cargo and trinket cases
If those were new online in November they must have been well underway (probably in transit from the factory) when I 'shared'. Nice, but I think I prefer my 'companion case'. We may never get these TH ones in NZ. The country has a population of just over 4 million, and there is so much stuff which you get in the States which we have little hope of seeing on sale here. In fact it makes a real change to read that something was on sale here which people in the States would have liked. Most of the time most of the stuff in our discount stores is rubbish.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 04:36 AM   #221  
Mad Swapper

@Phantom I'm so glad I brought a smile to your face Isn't nice when you read/see something that you are not expecting??

Happy New Year!
Connie

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomView Post
What kind comments, Connie! Your post brought me a smile.

I do still love my 'Bond! And I'm excited for you that you'll have one of your own soon! ENJOY !!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #222  
Mad Swapper

Default Vagabond machine

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME!!!!! I just ordered my vagabond machine

YIPPEEEEEE!! Down fall it wont ship until Jan.16. I feel like got a pretty good deal. Ordered from "Oh My Crafts." On sale for 189.00 Used coupon code Merry 20, received 20% off ($38.00) + I receive a $10.00 Oh my crafts gift card!! My total came to $151.99!!!! ($141.99 if you count the gift card!!) Now I have to order the wafer thin die adapter. Could not find it when I ordered the machine, Joann's is out of stock (and I think Sizzix is too!) Does anyone else have any ideas?? I want to have it before my machine comes so that way I will be all set to play!!! In the mean time I will have to clean up my craft room & make a spot for my "Bond!!"

Many,many "Thanks" to all of you for your ideas,tips,advice,etc.

Happy New Year to all of you, & have a wonderful day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #223  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations, Connie! That's an incredible bargain!

I checked all of my "go-to" stores and none of them have the wafer thin die adapter in stock :( . Since Sizzix is out, I'm not too surprised though. Hope they get it back in stock for you soon!

Happy 2012!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #224  
Mad Swapper

Default Finally found!!!

Well I have finally found the wafer thin die adapter. It was at it's cheaper then therapy!!!

@ Nancy- Thank-you for checking your go-to stores!! I want to work on the tags b4 I get the machine!!! I think I will have to go back to the 1st page to look at the different sandwich instructions that you have. Maybe I can print it off so I have it handy, when making the tags!!

1st off I have to get rid of this darn sinus headache I have had since yesterday! It has come & gone and is back again!! Being on the pc for as much as I have doesn't help either, but I had to take care of biz!!!! Didn't want to miss out on that coupon code!!

Take care everyone, your the BEST!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #225  
Pearl-ExPert

Glad you found it Connie. I checked and found a few for sale on ebay.

Sorry to hear you've got a persistent headache. At least now you can take a rest with the satisfaction of a job well done. That was a great deal on your Vagabond. In NZ the RRP is NZD 550 (which with exchange rate conversion would be about USD 410, which would also include shipping, taxes and middlemens' mark up). So the prices you pay in the US look great from here.

The Bond is pretty compact, even when in use. So you won't have to do too much tidying of the craft room to make space.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #226  
Kookie Creator

Santa brought me a Vagabond too!! I was blown away and danced around squeeling like goofball LOL I sure appreciate this thread because I also wondered how I'd use my one Spellbinder Die and my dozen quickutz thin metal dies in it. I'm still a bit confused on what I need to buy but I think that's because I'm tired ;-)

Michelle
PlumTuckered's Paper Plays
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #227  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlumTuckeredView Post
Santa brought me a Vagabond too!! I was blown away and danced around squeeling like goofball LOL I sure appreciate this thread because I also wondered how I'd use my one Spellbinder Die and my dozen quickutz thin metal dies in it. I'm still a bit confused on what I need to buy but I think that's because I'm tired ;-)

Michelle
PlumTuckered's Paper Plays

Hi Michelle! What you need is called "Solo wafer thin die adapter." This will allow you to use the nesties, quickutz dies and other thin dies! I finally found it at "It's cheaper then therapy." The price was decent too.

Good luck & enjoy!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #228  
Mad Swapper

Default Vagabond shipping??!!

Well I received an email from "Oh my crafts" and it stated that my order is being processed, once processed allow 5-7 days for delivery! So I'm assuming that they have rec'd the Vagabonds early, thus I should be getting mine soon! :p YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2012, 04:45 AM   #229  
Rubber Obsessor

Overstock.com has them right now for $159.99 with 2.95 shipping in case Santa didn't bring you one. BTW I LOVE MINE!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2012, 07:23 AM   #230  
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

Default t!m has partnered with the Sizzix Eclips now

Okay you guys - if you love t!m and you love die cutting, t!m has a new 27 minutes video on youtube (you can get the link from his blog to the video or search youtube for it) and he is now making cartridges for the Sizzix Eclips machine that cut out selected images from his stamp sets - you can resize the images, cut exact, cut shadows, cut just parts of the images for certain stamps.

This is a great compliment, I think, to the Vagabond capabilities. I've been holding off getting one of these ecutters with SCAL capability but I have been interested for a long time now, so this just cinched it for me :shock:

Just wanted to share this info in case you didn't know about this and you are interested.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #231  
Glitter Queen

My bf actually got the Vagabond for me during the black Friday specials and I LOVE it!! I use it almost non-stop. He got me the Cricut the year before that but I rarely ever used it.

Unfortunately today I accidentally used the extended cutting pad with the Sizzix embossing folder and BROKE my machine! I don't recall reading that you couldn't
sandwich these together so I didn't think too much on it until I heard a loud crack and clicking on it. :shock:

After a bit of panicking I called their customer service department ( who said they'll get back to me) but I'm terrified about the warranty.

Anyone else experience this?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2012, 09:49 AM   #232  
Matboard Maniac

WOW! Can't believe it broke since Tim Holtz says if there is a problem it will stop before it breaks. I don't really understand what happened in your situation. Where exactly did it "break"? Keep us posted as to what you find out from customer service. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #233  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by KateFergView Post
WOW! Can't believe it broke since Tim Holtz says if there is a problem it will stop before it breaks. I don't really understand what happened in your situation. Where exactly did it "break"? Keep us posted as to what you find out from customer service. Good luck!
It was because of Tim Holtz's guarantee that this machine can handle anything and that fact that it will stop before anything happened was the #1 reason why my bf bought me this versus the Big Shot.

Basically I sandwiched the platform with the solo shim, extended cutting pad and the embossing folder that caused the machine to jam/break? Mainly its making some weird noises and the roller pins above and below are moving at a snail pace, if at all.

Honestly I did not expect anything like this to happen. I thought I'd go at least 3 years or more before I had an issue unfortunately its only been 3 months and I'm kinda disappointed that it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed until customer service gets back to me and hopefully I'll get it sorted out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #234  
Matboard Maniac

I think it was the solo shim that sent it over the edge because otherwise your sandwich sounds correct! Don't remember if the folders require that shim. (I and out of town so can't check all that but I have used it with my embossing folders without the solo shim - I don't remember, I may have added a piece of card stock. I don't even have that shim and now I may not get one! Please let us know what you hear.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2012, 11:15 AM   #235  
Glitter Queen

I thought that was what it was BUT the customer service rep. said you can't use the extended cutting pad with the embossing folder. I have no idea why. I told her my sandwich when I was on the phone and she said that the extended cutting pad was a "no-no". Strange since I didn't read that anywhere.

Luckily I called again today (being proactive for once) and the new customer service rep was sooo nice! She said to just send her my invoice and she'll send me the shipping label for return. I don't have to wait for someone to call me back etc etc... Its like one stop shopping, or exchange on my part. Wow loving the customer service for Sizzix (for now). Once everything goes through and I get my machine back to working order then I can sigh a breath of relief.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #236  
Pearl-ExPert

Glad thatmyoumgot your problem resolved so quickly and customer service (2nd c/s rep) was so nice.

I am looking at my Solo Shim and the picture showing what sandwich to use with the Textured Impression Embossing Folder does warn you not to use the extended plates. You do have to remove the Solo Shim if you fold the card stock around the folder.

Don't have my manual handy. I'm trying to get my crafting area organized (my daughter says, Good Luck!) and now can't find anything!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #237  
Pearl-ExPert

Hooray, found my manual!

The only time I can see the Extended Cutting Plates mentioned is "(Bigz XL Dies require Extended Cutting Pads.)" I don't see anywhere that you are warned not to use the extended plates for any sandwich.

Glad Sizzix is honoring the warranty because you did nothing wrong.

Wonder why the first c/s rep told you using the extended plates for embossing was a 'No, No'?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2012, 06:32 PM   #238  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crafter 4 LifeView Post
Hooray, found my manual!

The only time I can see the Extended Cutting Plates mentioned is "(Bigz XL Dies require Extended Cutting Pads.)" I don't see anywhere that you are warned not to use the extended plates for any sandwich.

Glad Sizzix is honoring the warranty because you did nothing wrong.

Wonder why the first c/s rep told you using the extended plates for embossing was a 'No, No'?
Thanks for looking up it up! I was checking my solo shim again and it didn't say anything about embossing folders and the extended pad and then I checked the Sizzix site and the extended pad model# matched what they listed on the site as compatible with the Vagabond. Not really sure how or what went wrong. I'm just glad that once I called them they sent me the FEDEX label so quickly.

The first rep was more like No. (Long Pause) No. Maybe she was looking it up somewhere? Maybe she was unfamiliar with the product? Perhaps I up ended up the wrong directory and she was not in the department I needed.

In any case I'm sending the machine back tomorrow! *Fingers crossed*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #239  
Matboard Maniac

Received 86 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Wafer Die Adapter?

Help! A Vagabond is on its way to me, but virtually all of my dies require the adapter and it seems to be out of stock everywhere!!! So close and yet so far!!!! It will be so sad to have it and be pretty much unable to use it. Sure, I have my trusty CB, but still.

Does anyone know where I can get one or when they might surface again?

Thank yo!
Cynthia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2012, 07:20 PM   #240  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuppymouseView Post
Help! A Vagabond is on its way to me, but virtually all of my dies require the adapter and it seems to be out of stock everywhere!!! So close and yet so far!!!! It will be so sad to have it and be pretty much unable to use it. Sure, I have my trusty CB, but still.

Does anyone know where I can get one or when they might surface again?

Thank yo!
Cynthia
Looks like this site:
Sizzix Accessory - Solo Wafer-Thin Die Adapter [657160] - $7.99 : Memorys By Design, The Place for Discount Scrapbooking Supplies
will have them in by the 28th of Feb. Good luck!!! I love my Vagabond and have the Sizzix Wafer Thin Die Adapter, but looks like they may be out of them at Sizzix. I didn't try going to the Ellison web site, I just did a Google search and found this place to have the cheapest price......
Reply With Quote Likes