Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-14-2017, 01:03 PM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Stampin' Up! Inventory List Issue

I've sent $9.95 to [email protected] for her extensive Stampin' Up! inventory list she's advertised on her website via paypal, on 6/8/17. Her email was verified. I've sent several emails to this Gail (CatsCreativeplace) that have gone unanswered AND I have not received her inventory list. Sadly, I sent the payment to her using Friends and Family so she wouldn't be charged a fee and I cannot file a dispute for a refund and only if she refunds it to me, will I get my money back. Does anyone know Gail and why she wouldn't send me the inventory list OR simply reply to my emails so that I can obtain a refund? I'm so sad.Thanks, in advance, for assistance...
    Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
    Reply With Quote Likes
    Old 06-15-2017, 01:39 AM   #2  
    Stazon Splitcoast

Received 105 Likes on 82 Posts

I seem to recall past discussions on SCS that Cat's list hadn't been updated in quite some time and that she wasn't responding to messages.

I know that's not what you were looking to hear but perhaps bumping your post will bring it to the attention of someone who may have more info.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
    Reply With Quote Likes