Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-24-2015, 07:32 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Question about choosing cardstock colours.

Hello everyone! I am curious as to how those of you who make cards choose what colour(s) of cardstock to use. I'm wondering because it seems like it would be rather expensive to have a wide range of colours on hand. So what I'm wondering is, do you have a specific color palette that you normally stick to or what? I know that some people only use white for card bases, but I'm also wondering how you choose colors for things like layers, etc. Thanks for reading!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2015, 09:48 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I have a wide variety of colours on hand at all times.
But I do lean more towards earthy tones, so I have more on hand in shades of of terra cotta, rust, brown, green, gold, burgundy...
I also have 2 boys, so as I also scrapbook, I have at least 12 different shades of blue.
My pinks are somewhat limited. My purples used to be as well, now I only lack a selection of light purple as my youngest son loves purple.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2015, 10:27 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I use white cardstock for my card bases, and then make and adhere the layered card fronts to them.

I keep a big variety of cardstock colors on hand at all times. When you are making card fronts with layers, you do not need for the cardstock to be especially thick, so it is pretty easy to find inexpensive cardstock in lots of colors, which allows for a lot of variety and keeps the costs down.

I like the Recollections cardstock that Michaels sells and it comes in many colors. They sell packs that are coordinating shades of the same colors, like blues, purples, etc. and pink and red shades. There are also lots of packs with different brights, pastels, etc. They had a nice pack with different black and white designs, too, herringbone, paisley and stripes.

They just recently had a sale on them, 50-sheet packs, 5 for only $10. That's a lot of very nice colors for very little money! I stocked up.

A quick look at my gallery will tell you I like bright cheerful colors, so that's what I buy a lot of:

Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - buggainok - Handmade Cards & Crafts

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2015, 12:51 PM   #4  
Mad Swapper

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I do tend to favor colors and only have papers in those colors. I find working with the palette I love is endlessly inspiring! I have plenty of white, slate gray, and chocolate brown card stock, plus pads of paper in prints and colorways that I love, and some solid card stock in colors that coordinate. I can't afford to have every color in the rainbow, but I find it easier to make a decision when I'm more limited :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2015, 01:02 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

My stamped imaged guides the background and I don't stick to any particular color palette. I usually use neutrals, white, beige, kraft, black for the base and add layers. I'm like both Bugga and Alex and have a variety of colored cardstock and pattern stacks on hand. I watch for sales and clearances. You can also sponge ink or chalk on white paper when you don't have the color you're looking for. In addition, look around your house and you'll be amazed at how much packaging, envelope liners, and other papers can be used for layers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2015, 01:09 PM   #6  
Stampin' Fool

Received 88 Likes on 33 Posts

I start with a layout, then decorative paper choice...use it on almost every card....then cardstock color, maybe for the base, maybe for layering. LOVE COLOR!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2015, 01:20 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppydarlingView Post
I do tend to favor colors and only have papers in those colors. I find working with the palette I love is endlessly inspiring! I have plenty of white, slate gray, and chocolate brown card stock, plus pads of paper in prints and colorways that I love, and some solid card stock in colors that coordinate. I can't afford to have every color in the rainbow, but I find it easier to make a decision when I'm more limited :-)
You made a good point about it being easier to make a decision when you are more limited.

We used to have chocolate, strawberry or vanilla - now we have 31 Flavors!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 09:39 AM   #8  
Die Cut Diva

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

One thing to remember is that you can use inks to colour your card/paper stock, so its easy to just ink a narrow band around a piece to give you a coloured layer, using either inkpads or markers. Over here in the UK, we have a couple of companies that do a folder/box of assorted colour cardstock/paper that you can choose and mix yourself, that way you can get quite a variety of colours really quite cheaply.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 05:38 PM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have a large variety of colours on hand. Like Bugga, I like the Recollections for my layers and it works great with my Zing cutter. I also have a large selection of patterned papers on hand, so that sometimes means that it can take me about an hour to choose my papers. I tend to gravitate toward more vibrant colours, but have lots of neutrals on hand for more masculine cards as well. Usually, I'll colour my image first and that will dictate what colour groups I choose from.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 10:14 PM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by BohemianBelleView Post
Hello everyone! I am curious as to how those of you who make cards choose what colour(s) of cardstock to use. I'm wondering because it seems like it would be rather expensive to have a wide range of colours on hand. So what I'm wondering is, do you have a specific color palette that you normally stick to or what? I know that some people only use white for card bases, but I'm also wondering how you choose colors for things like layers, etc. Thanks for reading!
I went through this too. I didn't want to buy all the colors. The colors I did have never worked for the projects I was working on. I do buy the Recollections cardstock packs but I use that cardstock for die cutting.

I tend to paint or ink my white cardstock to match what I am working on. Most of my cardstock is white. I also use a lot of black.

If I don't color my cardstock I use pattern paper.

Hope that helps.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 05:56 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

I used to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator and have WAY too much colored cardstock on hand.

I almost always use white card base with colored die cuts or layers, so I tend to use my colored cardstock in small doses.

One thing to consider is getting a sampler pack from your favorite companies. I know Stampin' Up offers variety packs for each color family, and PaperTrey offers a sampler pack too. I'm sure other companies do too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 10:05 PM   #12  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by KristaTracyView Post
I used to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator and have WAY too much colored cardstock on hand.

I almost always use white card base with colored die cuts or layers, so I tend to use my colored cardstock in small doses.

One thing to consider is getting a sampler pack from your favorite companies. I know Stampin' Up offers variety packs for each color family, and PaperTrey offers a sampler pack too. I'm sure other companies do too.
I was a consultant for CTMH, so like you I too have lots of colored cardstock as well as designer/pattern paper. I guess you can say "I'm a paperholic!" I have more than I will use in my lifetime, love using it for layering, die cutting, coloring, and because the cards I make dictate the color scheme, that creativity takes me to the wide variety of color in my life! I love it that way, because it so depends on the image, how it's being colored, and what colors I'm drawn to that day. I do this to stimulate my senses and not be bored, therefore, I have no limitations to my creativity!!! I also love playing with various coloring mediums, and learn from the color wheel! For me, it's more enjoyable that way.... But then not everyone works the same; that's why we ask for ideas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2015, 07:01 AM   #13  
Matboard Maniac

I too have lots of card stock, my colour schemes work seasonally I find, most of the cards I made recently were pastels for spring. I use bright colors for summer, more earthy tools for fall, and deep rich colour for winter. This isn't a hard and fast rule, it is the colours I tend to gravitate to.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2015, 07:53 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

The best way to start out with a variety of colors to choose from is to buy the sample packages of cardstock that most companies offer. Then once you have a couple of sheets of each of the colors you will be able to figure out which are your go to colors. Once you have that information then you can start buying packs of the individual colors that you love & use the most.

I don't think most people start out with large amounts of cardstock but buy them a little at a time.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2015, 08:25 PM   #15  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks to you all for the advise and information. When I have too much to choose from I tend to get overwhelmed and can't get anything done. So I think that limiting myself (at first, anyhow) might be the best idea. I tend to like mostly black and white with just a splash of a solid bright colour and/or a print. I also like dark colour combos. I also wonder about this: If I'm making a card for someone, should I use colours I prefer or those that the recipient does? As in, if I can't stand pastels, but the recipient of the card I'm making loves them... what would you do in that situation?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2015, 11:02 PM   #16  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

I am like Bugga in OK and use a white cardstock base for all my cards. Instead of needing matching cardstock to my designer papers, I use matching paper from the 6" paper pads because alot of the paper pads these days have solid (or near enough to it) colours in them so it makes matching up things very easy. If I am not making sense, HERE is a card I made using this same process. Both bottom layers are designer paper which has then been adhered to a white cardstock base.

There used to be a scrapbooking store nearby with a huge range of cardstock so I could go down with my papers to match them - but the store closed so I am left with trying to match cardstock online which is very difficult & too expensive because it is not worth buying a sheet of cardstock & $8+ for postage.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 02:50 AM   #17  
Die Cut Diva

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Personally, I'd say you make for the recipient, rather than yourself. I personally love green, but my Mother hates it, so I'd never make her a card with green as a main colour.The same with the theme- you may hate florals, for instance, but if thats the recipients thing, then maybe you just have to stretch yourself.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 05:32 AM   #18  
Linking Queen

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Most of my inspiration comes from what the recipient likes. Sometimes it is a stamp (cars for DH, his brother, nephews) but other times it is the paper (floral pattern for my sister and SILs; bright abstract/geometrical for my boss). Candles and balloons inspire birthday cards while Christmas trees, snowflakes and penguins inspire holiday cards.

Cardbases are almost always white (Cougar Opague 100# or, more recently Recollections 110#). My Favorite Things (MFT) and Gina K. Designs (GKD) both have heavyweight card stock and coordinating inks/embellishments.

Having said this, I do quite often ink up white card stock to get a coordinated look. I prefer jumbo sponges or the round applicator by Ranger. For softer color, I enjoy using stipple brushes. For smaller pieces, I might use Twinkling H2Os or even smear some Stickles glitter glue.

This has been a fun thread to read!

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 06:16 AM   #19  
Die Cut Diva

Received 935 Likes on 856 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
I use white cardstock for my card bases, and then make and adhere the layered card fronts to them.

I keep a big variety of cardstock colors on hand at all times. When you are making card fronts with layers, you do not need for the cardstock to be especially thick, so it is pretty easy to find inexpensive cardstock in lots of colors, which allows for a lot of variety and keeps the costs down.

I like the Recollections cardstock that Michaels sells and it comes in many colors. They sell packs that are coordinating shades of the same colors, like blues, purples, etc. and pink and red shades. There are also lots of packs with different brights, pastels, etc. They had a nice pack with different black and white designs, too, herringbone, paisley and stripes.

They just recently had a sale on them, 50-sheet packs, 5 for only $10. That's a lot of very nice colors for very little money! I stocked up.

A quick look at my gallery will tell you I like bright cheerful colors, so that's what I buy a lot of:

Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - buggainok - Handmade Cards & Crafts
I too tend to buy the variety packs from Michaels for layering and I also buy the packs at Joanns as well. Joanns packs have a texture to them so they look more expensive even though they are super reasonable. I ALWAYS have the large $12.99 a pack of the Recollection 110# White, Cream and Black cardstock for my card bases. I also ALWAYS have the Northwoods watercolor white paper paper, and Stampin Up Whisper White and Very Vanilla for all my stamping since I believe these are the papers that work best for me when I am coloring my images.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 07:05 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2View Post
I am like Bugga in OK and use a white cardstock base for all my cards. Instead of needing matching cardstock to my designer papers, I use matching paper from the 6" paper pads because alot of the paper pads these days have solid (or near enough to it) colours in them so it makes matching up things very easy. If I am not making sense, HERE is a card I made using this same process. Both bottom layers are designer paper which has then been adhered to a white cardstock base.

There used to be a scrapbooking store nearby with a huge range of cardstock so I could go down with my papers to match them - but the store closed so I am left with trying to match cardstock online which is very difficult & too expensive because it is not worth buying a sheet of cardstock & $8+ for postage.
Using dp instead of cardstock for layers is something that I am trying to train myself to do. There are so many papers that I will never use up and they DO go so well together (since they were intended to) that I might as well! Your linked card is adorable and a perfect illustration of why this is a good idea (I like that you used the papers to piece your flowers, as well). Thanks for reinforcing my resolve!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 07:21 AM   #21  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Michaels recently has had special packs of 48 sheets of 12x12 cardstock for $5! They are tagged Hot Buy! They are packs of either one color family or variety of coordinated printed themed paper! The paper is good quality and cuts beautifully in my Cameo! That is a real bargain. But even better if you have a coupon for 20% more off your entire order!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 09:22 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by BohemianBelleView Post
Thanks to you all for the advise and information. When I have too much to choose from I tend to get overwhelmed and can't get anything done. So I think that limiting myself (at first, anyhow) might be the best idea. I tend to like mostly black and white with just a splash of a solid bright colour and/or a print. I also like dark colour combos. I also wonder about this: If I'm making a card for someone, should I use colours I prefer or those that the recipient does? As in, if I can't stand pastels, but the recipient of the card I'm making loves them... what would you do in that situation?
I have a bit of a problem making a card in colors that I don't like, so I tend to use colors I'm fond of. I consider making cards to be my creative outlet, and I've rationalized that a person painting a picture would not be thinking about using colors that their audience would like, but about the overall look of the painting. So there!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 09:36 AM   #23  
Stampin' Fool

Received 88 Likes on 33 Posts

I think of it this way: I'm trying to make the recipient happy, so I send what I think they would like. I do lots of masculine cards for 5 grandsons and my son and son-in-law, and I would NEVER think of sending them something girly like I would like. One grandson LOVEs green and another HATES green, so I act to please them. No flowers decorate the manly cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 10:39 AM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 247 Likes on 133 Posts

I love colors and lots of them. I love mixing and matching. I tend to stick with SU because I love the variety of colors and the quality of paper, (except for White and Cream for card bases as they are too thin so I use the Staples brand). I use very little DP, preferring to make my own.

I try to make cards the recipient would like. My sister and daughter like green, but completely different styles. My DH likes texture and contrast. Several others I send cards too, really like CAS. It is challenge I love because I enjoy trying new things, so it is fun for me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 11:07 AM   #25  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 732 Likes on 354 Posts

Good question to ask before you jump into the pool

I made the mistake in the beginning of always grabbing the pearl paper pads at TJMaxx for cheap cheap till I was drowing in it. Gave 1/2 away. My thinking was they are solids but also pearl so extra pretty. Uh huh. Nothing's pretty if you dont use it!

I keep a moderate amount of solid colors around. Like 1-2 sheets of colors I like but dont use a lot of, and more of what I do. I do have a lot of DP. Ok you twisted my arm. Too much DP. :rolleyes:

I make cards for the person to their taste. I specifically ask for fav colors, topics or whatever. Then.. it's what I like for a design. So really it's a combo deal.

I am also using the #110 recollections in white, ivory and black for a base and thinner for layers. If I need to line black or dark base color inside I'll want a thin layer for that.

I agree with the others about pads or inking around the edge. Both are good ways to go.

What I want to ask is:
Do you plan to do coloring? That will dictate some of your paper choices b/c some papers are better for that. Water based pens or alcohol (ie copic). Glossy is very nice for chalk inks and brayering. (you can certainly brayer on non gloss though)

I know! Confusing Q! But you dont want to have 15 kinds of white paper around right? So just give that a thought.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 02:13 PM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

I love, love, love paper. Therefore I have card stock in every color Stampin' Up has ever made. I love having the colors available to me when I want or need them. I love SU cardstock also because it is very heavy and thick and just makes a good quality card. When I first started stamping, all of my card bases were white. Then I progressed into colored card bases. Now I find I use white more and lots of neutral colors for my bases. I also am an SU demonstrator, but only for the past 2 years. But I have always been an SU product fan. As for choosing what colors to use together, almost anything goes nowadays, but I rely ALOT on the SU color coach. And the color challenges here on SCS are a wonderful resource as well. Hope this helps.
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 03:18 PM   #27  
Stampin' Fool

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a lot of cardstock, mostly because I buy the Recollection paper packs. Many of them have different colours, so I end up with a lot. I have a whole lot of card bases from card/envelope sets that I bought eons ago. Still trying to use them up. Some have coloured bases. The ones I don't like, I just cut the base in 2, then use those pieces for cardstock/DP on card fronts.

Do most of you make cards to give away as gifts, or sell them?
I don't have many people that actually appreciate a hand-made card so I tend to not give them away much. I do sell some at Craft fairs though.
I do have really basic ones I make up and keep in a folder for when we do need a card though. These come in handy when I don't have time to personalize.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #28  
Stampin' Fool

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Has anyone found a line of cardstock with nice browns?
The recollections ones just don't have a seamless blend of these colours. I have been trying to find 3 browns that graduate from dark to medium to light without luck.
I have looked at Michaels and Joann's. And I don't want to pay the $1 a sheet that the scrapbook store is asking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 04:52 PM   #29  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 247 Likes on 133 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeCraftView Post
I have a lot of cardstock, mostly because I buy the Recollection paper packs. Many of them have different colours, so I end up with a lot. I have a whole lot of card bases from card/envelope sets that I bought eons ago. Still trying to use them up. Some have coloured bases. The ones I don't like, I just cut the base in 2, then use those pieces for cardstock/DP on card fronts.

Do most of you make cards to give away as gifts, or sell them?
I don't have many people that actually appreciate a hand-made card so I tend to not give them away much. I do sell some at Craft fairs though.
I do have really basic ones I make up and keep in a folder for when we do need a card though. These come in handy when I don't have time to personalize.
I make them to give away for occasions. I don't care if they are not appreciated, as I so enjoy the process of making them and learning new techniques. That being said, I have been pleasantly surprised to learn, sometimes years later, that my cards are cherished, kept and displayed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 05:23 PM   #30  
Polyshrink Goddess

I just trey to keep a variety on hand, but have to admit that I have favorites. I use mostly Stampin Up, but am very frustrated with them as my favorite color schemes are the purples which are mostly retired. The closest I have been able to come to Concord Crush for example is Pansy by Bazzill, and can't seem to find 8-1/2x11 bulk packs like SU sells. If anyone knows where I can get some, please let me know. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 07:36 PM   #31  
Inking Addict

Although I love lots of colors, I'm always running out of green! Everything from soft muted spring greens to bright Christmas greens. I use a lot of neutrals, mostly ivory and kraft, also black and white. As others have mentioned, if I don't have the color I want, I ink it or paint it. I also love a mustardy yellow, it seems to go with almost everything.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 09:11 PM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

I buy multipacks with various colours 35-40 ish colours) from my fave companies and when I find myself using a colour a lot, I buy a larger pack of that colour. Like white, black, Kraft, chocolate, Ivory, blush and soft green. I try to use those most as bases and other colours as mats and layers. When I need a big mat of a colour I don't use much and am running out of, I cut the center out so I don't waste any. It should be obvious but I'm a 'use up my scraps' kinda gal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2015, 08:06 AM   #33  
Glitter Queen

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Hi

You mention about colored card stock. What I have begun doing and people seemed to be impressed is using a variety of sprays (I love Lindsy's multicolored sprays) to spray either the base and layers or even to take a precut embellishment that I don't particularly like and spray that too. It gives an entirely new look to the paper. When I started making greeting cards a couple of years ago I went out and purchased about 10- 12x12 pattern cardstock books. Well after I began altering my plain cardstock. I never use the pattern 12x12 papers any more. If I want a pattern, I buy the little 6x6 or smaller booklets of paper. Now I need to get rid of those 12x12 pattern papers. They just take up space. I guess it is a learning process as you get better and better, you are not as afraid to do things differently. With sprays my whole crafting world changed and I am experimenting more and more. Good luck to you, but, take it from me don't go out and buy books of patterned paper that you might never use. Do buy as you go, and when you become the artist that you are meant to be, then you will know what works best for you. It is trial and error and such a rewarding hobby when you let yourself go and just enjoy.

Last edited by saberlove; 04-30-2015 at 08:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:25 PM   #34  
Insane Embellisher

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazsilverwolfView Post
One thing to remember is that you can use inks to colour your card/paper stock, so its easy to just ink a narrow band around a piece to give you a coloured layer, using either inkpads or markers. Over here in the UK, we have a couple of companies that do a folder/box of assorted colour cardstock/paper that you can choose and mix yourself, that way you can get quite a variety of colours really quite cheaply.
I agree. I used to hate layers because it made the card front so heavy and would sometimes fall over when displayed. then a lady I know showed me to take a layer and use a black (or any color) marker with a ruler and go around all 4 edges, and it looks like another layer.
I also had some pink paper at work for a particular project, and brought a few pieces home for layers - not very heavy....
If you use pattern paper, there usually isn't many layers ( on mine anyway) as it gets too busy.

I know a group of ladies that make cards, and occasionally we buy a ream or a pk of cardstock and split it up with 2 or more people, which lessens the cost. Have fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 07:24 PM   #35  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 732 Likes on 354 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by inspiredbypurpleView Post
I just trey to keep a variety on hand, but have to admit that I have favorites. I use mostly Stampin Up, but am very frustrated with them as my favorite color schemes are the purples which are mostly retired. The closest I have been able to come to Concord Crush for example is Pansy by Bazzill, and can't seem to find 8-1/2x11 bulk packs like SU sells. If anyone knows where I can get some, please let me know. Thanks.
Lisa-American Crafts has a pack with multi shades of browns. They are not heavy enough to be a base but could be a layer. You can get them at Blick online.
Reply With Quote Likes