Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-23-2011, 08:09 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Our Top Ten

Someone asked me the other day about promoting other stamp companies. I don't think most of us are locked in to just one, so I started thinking ~ which companies would I stick my neck out for? Who out there is someone I'd stand behind over and over again?

I first started thinking just stamps. . . but I've kind of limited myself in that area so my list branches out a bit.

What are yours? Who do you endorse wholeheartedly? Here's my list:

1. Stampin' Up: Call me sentimental :^) . Looking at the catalog is pure nostalgia for me as that's where the stamping bug hit me. But it's not just that ~ the last couple of minis were great and they manage to come up with something special often enough to keep me coming back. Plus the staples that it's just second nature to reach for -- grid paper, dimensionals, mini glue dots. . .

2. Waltzingmouse Stamps: Claire Brennan. She's amazing. Her designs are unique, and service exceptional.

3. Crafty Secrets: The first photopolymer stamps to WOW me. Classy vintage everything, and impeccable service.

4. A*muse: Fresh, fun, cheery . . . A*muse stamps make me happy, and I can't wait to see what new goodies they come up with.

5. Papertrey Ink: I use their cardstock and ribbons constantly. I love the colors and the cs weight. I have a lot of their stamps though not so many recent ones, but I'll keep watching.

6. Ms. Anna Wight: Sweet Miss Daisy. Anna's stamp line at Whipper Snapper Designs is one-of-a-kind. No one does critters like Anna.

7. Tim Holtz: One word I would use to describe the Holtz product line would be "inspirational." He is a talented innovator and makes me want to try new things.

8. Kim Hughes: Kim just started her own stamp company and the stamping world rejoices!!! This woman just oozes style and I'm so happy she's back.

9. Basic Grey and Webster's Pages: BG consistently comes out with paper pads that knock my socks off - again, inspiring is the word. And WP. . . well, to me, there is no other paper like it. I don't think I've met a WP paper that I didn't like. And both companies have outstanding products to complement the paper.

10. Thought I'd add a couple of stores to the mix because first, I have to mention Ellen Hutson. Wide variety of inventory and incredible service. And I didn't want to get into blogs here - but oh my, there is inspiration galore in those links on her store site. And another store that's a favorite is www.scrapbookingalley.com. Because their prices are good and maybe because the location they ship from isn't that far from me so I get stuff FAST! :^)

I know there have been other threads like this, but in case you missed one and would like to give a shout out to your favorite stamp companies or craft companies, I'm sure there are others who are interested, too!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 159 Likes on 99 Posts

I'd add Stampers Anonymous - Not only do they do Tim Holtz' stamps but Wendy Vecchi & Dyan Reavely.

I also like Art Impressions & Beeswax stamps.

Vic
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2011, 09:24 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gina K Design... Great customer service....Great heavy weigh paper...stamps are wonderful!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheena74View Post
Gina K Design... Great customer service....Great heavy weigh paper...stamps are wonderful!!!!
I'm definitely going to have to try Gina's Pure Luxury cardstock -- I have heard great things about it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamvics
I'd add Stampers Anonymous - Not only do they do Tim Holtz' stamps but Wendy Vecchi & Dyan Reavely.

I also like Art Impressions & Beeswax stamps.

Vic
And I'm itching to see T. Holtz's new Stampers Anonymous stamps for sale!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2011, 10:02 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Great thread and a great idea! Customer service is EXTREMELY important to me and all of these companies sell great products AND provide great CS. So here are my time-tested top 3. :p

1- Hero Arts: great products, inspiration on the blog, monthly contests, and just really sweet people all around. You can't beat that!
2- i {heart} papers: Kate stocks a great selection of the latest & greatest as well as tried & true products. She ships super fast (almost always the very next day) and always tries to keep her shipping prices as low as possible. In fact, I think hers are some of the lowest in the biz.
3- Waltzingmouse Stamps: Clare is an all-around sweet gal whose stamps are always cutting edge. She stands behind her products 110%.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 04:41 AM   #6  
Kookie Creator

I love stamps from so many different places, but if I had to list them out...including customer service, quality of product, and the "inspiration" factor, mine would be:

1. Stampers Anonymous (love my Tim Holtz and Studio 490 stamps in particular)! Every show I go to that SA is at, the folks doing demo's and working the booth are a great help! Every set from SA that I have has in some way or another been my "absolute favorite!"

2. Verve - oh wow...fantastic customer service! My stamps are at my door before I can even pause to think too long about it! Every stamp set is fabulous!

3. Papertrey Ink - would be #2 on my list, love the stamps but hate the wait. I have found it's best to order between releases, that way I know they will be in stock and they will arrive at my house much faster.

4. Tie between CTMH and SU. I have much more CTMH than SU, but I enjoy both equally. I have only wood mounted from SU, so my CTMH sets take up less room, but that doesn't really matter.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 05:33 AM   #7  
Glitter Guru

>

SU now offers their stamps in clingmount (they call it Clearmount -- because you use a clear block/mount to use them). The sets come in DVD-type cases with a great insert showing all the stamps in the set at 100%. I'm soooo happy to have this choice!

The new release sets are now offered in both wood and clingmount/Clearmount. Single stamps and the older sets that are still in the product line are offered only in wood.

I have a hard time keeping to one brand, but I love SU's clingmounted rubber!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 05:59 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

It's probably a "given" who I would promote from the links under my signature - lol! But I have to say, even if I wasn't on those DT - the companies listed there, Kitchen Sink Stamps, The Cat's Pajamas, and Mint Motif (from i {heart} papers which also has a great supply of papers and products!) are amazing!!

There are so many wonderful companies out there - we all have our favorites! Besides those above, for dp and other embellies I also love Emma's Paperie - she ships super fast and has a large supply of yummy products!

Great thread - I love seeing where people shop!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 07:09 AM   #9  
Stampin' Fool

In no particular order:

Bombshell Stamps - I may be a little biased here, but they have never disappointed in either quality or customer service.

Flourishes - these stamps are amazing from their designs to their quality. And their customer service rocks.

Paper Pretties - I have recently bought several of these. Shipping was quick and the stamp quality was good as well.

Sugar Nellie - shipping was relatively quick considering there was an ocean to cross. The stamps are well made and I get beautiful images.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 08:18 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by laadeedaaView Post
2. Verve - oh wow...fantastic customer service! My stamps are at my door before I can even pause to think too long about it! Every stamp set is fabulous!
Yes, I will second Verve! I should have mentioned them on my own list. Shipping is always super fast and I LOVE that Julee gives you multiple options so you can go cheap if you don't mind the wait. I've also ordered and forgot to use the coupon code they had running- then emailed CS a day later (when I realized what I did!) and they adjusted my order. Great CS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #11  
Matboard Maniac

Look at the Art Impression stamps...I particularly like the Girlfriends line

and another favorite is Whipper Snapper
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 09:24 AM   #12  
Gabfest Goddess

There are so many great companies out there and some not so great. I think customer service and the people behind a company are very important. Even if I love their stamps, I won't support a company with poor customer service and owners who aren't as wonderful as they may seem. There are some companies that I choose to no longer support and promote for these reasons.

These are some of my personal favorites that I support and promote through my stamping (in no particular order):

1. Stampavie: I love their images and the owners and everyone on the design team are great people to work with.

2. Lili of the Valley: Another great company with great customer service. (They cost me lots of money with their adorable images! )

3. Technique Tuesday: Great stamps. I love that I can use them in my scrapbooks and on my cards. I love the Studio AE stamps by Ali Edwards.

4. Catslife Press: Another great company with the sweetest owner. Again, their sentiment stamps great for my cards and scrapbook pages.

5. High Hopes: I know they've had some problems in the past, but I think they've gotten things straightened out. They now sell wholesale so you can buy their stamps through other online stores. The owners are both wonderful people and their images are so cute!

6. Stamp and Create: Great online store that carries many stamp companies and has great customer service. The owner, Lacey, is so sweet!

7. Paper Maniac: Another great online store that offers lots of stamps and patterned papers. Patti, the owner, is very nice, too.

My favorite patterned paper company is October Afternoon. I always love the stuff they release!

Last edited by NikiE; 02-25-2011 at 09:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #13  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks for posting this Phantom! I didn't realize Kim Hughes opened her own line. Super excited to hear it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 02:52 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for all of the replies everyone!! It's great to see so many reliable stores mentioned. I don't stamp shop too much but I love seeing references to "supply" stores.

Yes... I have to agree about Verve! And Meg, I'm with you on SU, too. I had completely taken them off my radar ~ then they went with the cling-mount and I was so happy to see that!! All it took was a couple of years of customers begging and pleading ;^) .

Niki, thanks for your thoughts ~ you mentioned a few places I haven't heard of (I'm avoiding temptation!) . And I'm so glad you mentioned High Hopes. I had seen things here about problems with them and it's great to know that they've worked things out now. And I'll be looking more closely at October Afternoon :^) .

xiumaiyuki, you're welcome on that!! I think Kim Hughes is an incredible talent and was so happy to see her store!

Now, I haven't ordered yet from Kim Hughes but I have no doubt that she'll be on the ball with customer service ~ she's just that kind of person.

I'm having second thoughts about having mentioned PTI. This company is a tough one for me. I'm happy with the cardstock, ribbon, felt . . . and I have some dies and impression plates, and other products, which have performed just fine. But it's no secret that there have been lapses in customer service and I question how they do some things. I guess I'd have a few caveats for purchasing from them, even though I like many of their products. I won't belabor the point because lots of threads have been devoted to PTI and various concerns, but in good conscience I really felt the need to qualify my endorsement for what it's worth.

Last edited by Phantom; 02-25-2011 at 02:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh! Duh!!

I love www.7kidscollegefund.com, too -- lots to choose from there and good prices!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #16  
Stampin' Fool

sub

Adopt A Greyhound-Save a Life
http://www.adopt-a-greyhound.org/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #17  
Insane Embellisher

I love, love, love these:

High Hopes - they are by far one of my favorites - they have always been so sweet and generous

Pink Cat Studio - both rubber and digi - so nice, great customer service

PB Stamps for Penny Black - I love the line but Dick is absolutely one of the best!

There are so many wonderful companies out there I could go on and on.

I love ordering from Amy at Paper Romance too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2011, 03:37 PM   #18  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherMegView Post
>

SU now offers their stamps in clingmount (they call it Clearmount -- because you use a clear block/mount to use them). The sets come in DVD-type cases with a great insert showing all the stamps in the set at 100%. I'm soooo happy to have this choice!

The new release sets are now offered in both wood and clingmount/Clearmount. Single stamps and the older sets that are still in the product line are offered only in wood.

I have a hard time keeping to one brand, but I love SU's clingmounted rubber!
i knew they had started to move beyond wood mounted only, just hadn't seen a stamp set that i "had to have". with SU...for me their paper releases at times have been my obsession...Rockabilly will probably always belong in my top 10 of paper packs! but their stamps...well to be perfectly honest...have yet to come across one in a very long time that i couldn't live without.

that being said...SU stamps are of amazing quality (IMHO) and they are lasting...i.e. in a few years i can pull out the ones i originally purchased and they will still fit in...does that make sense??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2011, 03:41 PM   #19  
Kookie Creator

[/QUOTE]I'm having second thoughts about having mentioned PTI. This company is a tough one for me. I'm happy with the cardstock, ribbon, felt . . . and I have some dies and impression plates, and other products, which have performed just fine. But it's no secret that there have been lapses in customer service and I question how they do some things. I guess I'd have a few caveats for purchasing from them, even though I like many of their products. I won't belabor the point because lots of threads have been devoted to PTI and various concerns, but in good conscience I really felt the need to qualify my endorsement for what it's worth.[/QUOTE]

agree with the above..part of the reason they are my #3 and will never be #1...i have found that it is difficult to get an answer from CS if there is a problem...not to mention you will be openly attacked on their forum if you ask a question that may be construed as negative...having said the above...love their stamps...just won't order them as soon as they are released and will wait on the ink until they have tested them thoroughly and enough consumers indicate they are of good quality...

I will say that the papertrey ink cardstock is (almost) without competition...amazing thickness, good for copics, and great for sturdy cards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #20  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

i knew they had started to move beyond wood mounted only, just hadn't seen a stamp set that i "had to have". with SU...for me their paper releases at times have been my obsession...Rockabilly will probably always belong in my top 10 of paper packs! but their stamps...well to be perfectly honest...have yet to come across one in a very long time that i couldn't live without.

that being said...SU stamps are of amazing quality (IMHO) and they are lasting...i.e. in a few years i can pull out the ones i originally purchased and they will still fit in...does that make sense??
I love Rockabilly! I bought a bunch when SU was discontinuing it. I think I have 11 packs left. SU's paper style tends to be flowery and, hmmmm, not sure of the word... sedate? Not boring exactly, but not edgy.

I think the stamp offerings have gotten a little better, though. Not so many flowers lately. The quality is so good; I hope the designs continue to branch out. I can't wait to see what's in the new main catalog this summer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

agree with the above..part of the reason they are my #3 and will never be #1...i have found that it is difficult to get an answer from CS if there is a problem...not to mention you will be openly attacked on their forum if you ask a question that may be construed as negative...having said the above...love their stamps...just won't order them as soon as they are released and will wait on the ink until they have tested them thoroughly and enough consumers indicate they are of good quality...
Couldn't agree more, which is why I actually didn't list them. I've had a few issues with their customer service and just can't endorse a company that doesn't seem to want to improve upon it.

Honestly, if another company made cardstock that was comparable, I wouldn't purchase from them at all, that's how strongly I feel about the service I've received in the past.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for understanding the qualifiers on PTI, ladies. I guess because I regularly order the cardstock and ribbon, I feel like I want to be supportive. And I do have lots of their stamps. But for all of the reasons you've mentioned, I realized I had jumped the gun on including them in this list.

I'm considering checking out the Gina K. pure luxury cardstock . . . although it'd be hard to switch colors *again* (first was SU). I guess getting a sample of Gina's is the way to go!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #23  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomView Post
Thanks for understanding the qualifiers on PTI, ladies. I guess because I regularly order the cardstock and ribbon, I feel like I want to be supportive. And I do have lots of their stamps. But for all of the reasons you've mentioned, I realized I had jumped the gun on including them in this list.

I'm considering checking out the Gina K. pure luxury cardstock . . . although it'd be hard to switch colors *again* (first was SU). I guess getting a sample of Gina's is the way to go!

I have heard wonderful things about the Gina K. Gotta work through what I have now before I start looking elsewhere! not that it has every stopped me before :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

My favorite stamp places:

1. Papertrey Ink- I love their style. I know some people have gotten bad service. I have always had top notch service from them... including any problems I have had. Their shipping is pretty good, their paper is awesome, but the stamps keep me coming back for more. As to the forum, I have made lots of good buddies there but I can see where the criticism is coming from.
2. Waltzingmouse- I love Claire and I love her stamps. LOVE them. She is unique and fun and her service is awesome. But Claire herself- she is the standout. She has a heart of gold.
3. Shady Tree Studio- ok I am biased. I am on the DT... but even if I were not, I love Nancy's sketchy style. I find her to be very unique. I love "art" look to her stamps, they make me want to color.
4. Hero Arts- I love them. I buy them at the LSS. The stamps are high quality. I love their catalog and their blog.
5. Penny Black- I buy these at the LSS too. I love the little critters, the mice and the hedgies are so cute and fun!
6. There She Goes- I only have one set but the originality of it sucked me right in. The service was excellent. The stamps are top notch.

Thats it for my top list.... I have some other brands and I like them but they don't cause me to rave or anything. I love SU's designs but I much prefer clear stamps, I dont buy cling mount or wood.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #25  
Pearl-ExPert

I'm a bit biased. Here are my top 5 stamp companies, based on my stash.
1. Bombshell Stamps
2. Technique Tuesday
3. Crafty Secret
4. Third Coast
5. The Cat's Pajamas (penguins & cats, need I say more?)

I've gotten great service from other stamp companies like Rubbernecker and Purrs & Pants (I do the Purr side).

I have been oh-so-tempted by Waltzingmouse, but have yet to succumb to temptation.

Ellen Hutson is a great source and has amazing customer service.

Blockheads is also a great source of goodies with good customer service.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

KathiR, I have to agree about Blockheads. And their website contains a wealth of information. If you are wondering about a product, that's a good place to check because they don't give boring old descriptions -- they sometimes have tips and recommendations for how to use them too. And they have a great newsletter too.

And thank you, Michele!!! :^)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #27  
Rubber Obsessor

- Memory Box -amazing stamps/papers, environmentally conscious, incredible cust. serv!
- Rosie's Roadshow- new to me and I'm addicted, amazing stamps, great cust. serv!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #28  
Matboard Maniac

1. Papertrey Ink will always be #1 on my list. I have never had a problem with their products or their service. I think they are great at listening to what their customers want and implementing it into their product line & practices. As for the forum, I think it is a respectful, positive place and I have made many friends there. Just introduce yourself and you'll see. ;)

2. Waltzingmouse Stamps- Asian Gardens is my FAVORITE stamp set ever! Who knew that I would find a great Asian set all the way in Ireland? Not to mention the fabby font from Teeny Trees and Frame It...

3. Sugar Nellie (FunkyKits) - Im in love with the Gorjuss girls stamps and the artist Suzanne Woolcott. My order got lost over the Christmas holidays and FunkyKits set out another set right away along with a free gift. GREAT customer service!

4. Hero Arts - The quality of their stamps and the resources available on their website and blog is outstanding. Love watching the video tutorials, especially Jennifer McGuires!

5. Gina K - Quality products, fast shipping (and free shipping over $50 - even to Hawaii!), terrific video tutorials. Plus I really admire the way she responds to posts here on SCS. Helpful, polite, and gracious.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2011, 08:07 AM   #29  
Me.
Glitter Queen

I LOVE Lawn Fawn stamps, the "Bake A Cake" is just too cute.
Also My Cute Stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Fast Shipping Award!

Just have to give extra kudos to Ellen Hutson.

I wanted a few things kind of quickly, so placed an order there. I know EH is efficient but even I was impressed:

Just 2.5 hours after I placed my order, it has shipped. Now that's service!

Last edited by Phantom; 03-01-2011 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: improve!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #31  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomView Post
Just have to give extra kudos to Ellen Hutson.

I wanted a few things kind of quickly, so placed an order there. I know EH is efficient but even I was impressed:

Just 2.5 hours after I placed my order, it has shipped. Now that's service!
after seeing Ellen Hutson mentioned here on Splitcoast...I went take a peek and ended up placing an order...two days later it was on my doorstep...i was completely shocked at how fast it arrived! will definitely shop there again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

after seeing Ellen Hutson mentioned here on Splitcoast...I went take a peek and ended up placing an order...two days later it was on my doorstep...i was completely shocked at how fast it arrived! will definitely shop there again!
Isn't it wonderful?! I received my package exactly two days from placing my order, and that's from the Pacific Northwest to Michigan!

You can't go wrong shopping there! And she has a great lineup of products, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #33  
Gabfest Goddess

I have to add two more companies to my list.

8. Waltzingmouse Stamps: Claire is such an amazing person! So sweet! And her stamp designs are amazing, too! (I'm so excited I get to work with her and her design team now! :mrgreen

9. Lawn Fawn: I discovered this company this spring The stamp designs are so fun to use and the owner, Kelly Marie, is so sweet. I love watching her videos on her blog.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2011, 12:47 PM   #34  
Matboard Maniac

I'll second Gina K for great products and add
Oozak.com great prices on Copics and such GREAT FAST customer service
and Stampingscraping.com FAST shipping
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #35  
Matboard Maniac

Mostly just subbing.

I am on my iPhone and she and I are a bit like oil and water when writing so I'll be brief ;)

Waltzingmouse Stamps
Hero arts
Crafty secrets
Stampers Anonymous
Papertrey ink

As for extraordinary customer service WMS wins the prize time and time again. All hale! Seriously. Claire has got it so right.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #36  
Polyshrink Goddess

The companies that I love to deal with are:
1. One Crazy Stamper- Lora has amazing customer service, great prices (especially for Canadians) and super fast shipping!
2. Mold Muse on Etsy. They were recommended by Betsy Veldman for flexible molds and they are wonderful (both the molds and the owner!)
3. Rubber Romance stamps on Etsy. I think that the sellers ID is Burntcookie. She is also the artist of these stamps.
4. The folks at Cutterpillar. Their customer service is wonderful!
5. Papertrey with the same customer service caveats that were mentioned.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2011, 01:13 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

When it comes to customer service, 3 companies pop up, all of which have been mentioned. Ellen Hutson, Gina K, and Waltzingmouse.

All have lightening fast shipping, things in stock, and immediately FIX anything that might go wrong. They really care and put the customer before $$. I assume that in the long wrong, this pays off for them as well, as it should.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

Not a *stamp* company, but I absolutely ADORE Ranger. They stand behind their products and give phenomenal customer service if you ever have a problem. Their standards (in C/S) are tops.
I also love, love, *love* Bea from Katzlekraft in France. So very kind & wonderful c/s too!
Others would be Lindy's Stamp Gang, Hero Arts and Third Coast.
Shoot, who am I trying to kid? As long as I haven't had a BAD experience I think they rock! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoistracyView Post
Couldn't agree more, which is why I actually didn't list them. I've had a few issues with their customer service and just can't endorse a company that doesn't seem to want to improve upon it.

Honestly, if another company made cardstock that was comparable, I wouldn't purchase from them at all, that's how strongly I feel about the service I've received in the past.
Gina K Design offers cardstock equevant or better then PTI with excellant customer Service. I do not work for this company or on thier design team but it won't stop me from endosing a wonderful company!!! Gina K Design is truly Top-Rated for a reason!!! Give this company a chance- it is awesome.

Sheena
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2011, 02:14 PM   #40  
Polyshrink Goddess

My top choices are
1. Gina K- great stamps, the best paper/Cardstock and above and beyond excellant customer service along with free shipping.
2. Crafty secrets - wonderful vintage-clear stamps...
3. Stampers Anonymous- full of inspiration and great Customer Service
4. Hero arts - easy to come find, good quality, large variety.

Sheena
Reply With Quote Likes