Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2008, 06:15 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Rite Journaling questions

I have had my eye on the Just Rite sets for awhile now and am thinking about taking the plunge and ordering. I want to order one set to make monogram note sets. Would like to order a second set to use for journaling and hope that they can also be used together somehow. I am wondering if any of the alphabet sets with a wooden block can be used to make a journaling oval or circle with a a border around it. Is this possible? Is it way to much work to stamp a sentence or two? Is there a set with lines just to stamp journaling shapes with borders?

Any advice for me. I absolutely hate to journal and am very behind in my scrapbooking. I am determined to get caught up this year. I usually avoid journaling but know that it is important. I cannot bring myself to write in my albums. What if it is crooked or sloppy. I would much rather stamp a journalling block and write in it.
thanks,
Sandy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2008, 07:29 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

I just got some set for Christmas and I think you could stamp out a sentence or two of the small letters on the rectangular block. Not sure if there was any punctuation though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2008, 03:25 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm pretty certain the punctuation is in there.

However, I know you are saying you hate journalling but by the time you picked out all the letters this wouldn't be time saving though it would be neat and tidy. There are large and small round blocks with borders that I am pretty certain would suit what you are wanting to do. I would have to say if you aren't certain just give them an email directly. I have found them very helpful.

Also on the handwriting - journalling thing - I just a couple of days ago was discussing with my own mother about a 1st edition book that had been handed down in the family my mother is 5th owner and that everyone but her aunt had added their name in their handwriting - I so wish my great aunt had added her name in her handwriting before she died. Its something we can't get back.
Reply With Quote Likes