Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-20-2009, 02:58 AM   #1  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default High Hopes?

I'm thinking of ordering from High Hopes again. Can anyone tell me if their delivery times are better lately? My last order took months to get to me, and I don't want to go through that again.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2009, 03:30 AM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My last order took 8 weeks which was the longest. All other orders with them have taken 5. I did just place a big order last week knowing I won't have it for a long time. I know they take a long time but I love their stuff!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2009, 05:14 AM   #3  
Rubber Obsessor

FYI - High Hopes announced on their blog as of August 1st they will no longer be doing retail orders. They are going wholesale only and will have a list of what stores will carry their stamps. I'm thinking that with this announcement they will have an influx of orders so you may not see your order anytime soon. I love their stamps and may chance placing a last order with them. There are some Christmas ones I want. So if I order now I may get them prior to November?

You can go to their website and access their Blog from their homepage. I'm can't post a link since I'm a newbie. Have to have 3 or more post. Not sure what post # this is! LOL

Carolyn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #4  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info! I don't need the stamps any time soon, so I guess I'll go ahead and place the order.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

I've been trying to place an order since Friday, two emails and three long distance calls to Canada and still waiting for an invoice to place the order. I am ordering all unmounted and need a shipping quote.

Has anyone been able to place an order lately?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #6  
Stampin' Fool

Once I read the announcement on their blog about "going wholesale," I decided to wait to place any orders. I just figured if I have waited so long in the past to receive my orders, who knows how long I would have to wait now with this change going on. That's just my opinion. It's not based on any real information.

Now, I'm just hoping I will still be able to get their stamps "somewhere." :( They have such cute images!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #7  
Gabfest Goddess

One place where I know the new releases will be available is through Nikki Fairbairn's store:
http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.com/
She is on the High Hopes design team. She is in the UK, but she ships worldwide and very quickly. She does not have the stamps in stock quite yet.

I am sure the company will post an updated list of where the stamps are available once they transition to wholesale.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #8  
Stampin' Fool

I'm hoping there winds up to be some place in the USA that sells them, too. But it won't be a problem if I have to use the UK store. I order from so many companies in the Uk already, I feel like I should be a part time citizen! LOL! Or a cyber-citizen, at least! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

I placed my order back in March and still haven't received it. There were stamps I was hoping to receive in time for Easter (ha!) and also one I wanted to use for a kid's birthday in July (ha! again!). Best of luck to anyone placing an order.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #10  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyjudetView Post
I placed my order back in March and still haven't received it. There were stamps I was hoping to receive in time for Easter (ha!) and also one I wanted to use for a kid's birthday in July (ha! again!). Best of luck to anyone placing an order.
Judy, I'm so sorry you haven't received your stamps! Did you email or call them? People have mentioned receiving April and later stamps so I am surprised you haven't received your order. I would definitely contact them. Calling them seems to get the best results. Hope you get them soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #11  
Insane Embellisher

I have emailed them numerous times and eventually they email back with many different excuses, also telling me that they'll email me the next day with a tracking number (this has been promised to me 3 times now and they've never followed through, not once!). They also have told me that they will be sending me a bunch of their new releases with my order to make up for the problem. Nothing has ever arrived and when I email them again I just keep on getting the royal runaround. If you were to ask any of my friends they would tell you what a patient person I am, and that I was understanding about High Hopes growing pains, but this is beyond ridiculous now. I have never been so thoroughly disappointed and disgusted with a vendor before. I emailed them two days ago telling them that I don`t want any more excuses or explanations, just my order. Of course, I haven`t heard anything from them. I`m definitely at the end of my rope with them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Judy I am at the end of my rope too. I have an incomplete order from March 6th still open. I have tried and tried to defend them because I like their product and obviously and pleased with the free stamps however, I didn't get the stamps I selected, ordered and paid for in the shipment I received at the beginning of May. I have emailed to chase this and have had no answer. It is very disappointing to say the least.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #13  
Cardstock Collector

I placed an order with them in May and I received a phone call from them explaining how threre business had really increased and they were having a difficult time keeping up with the orders. I was given a tracking number that didn't exist then received an e mail a couple days later saying my order hadn't been shipped yet and I would be getting a tracking number in the next 2 days. I e-mailed them back explaining the problem and they said they would be sending me some of their new releases to make up for the confusion and i would be hearing from them the next day. I e-mailed back after 5 days and never received a reply so I contacted PayPal and they were contacted and the same day I heard from them that there had been a computer problem and they never received the orderand they were refunding me my money. I was disappointed since I really wanted the stamps. I hope the retailers have better luck with them than I did!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

I think the retailers should have better luck because they will put in their order on what they want to stock and that is what the business should make - no more, no less.

I would still like my order finished. And I am sorry I mis-spoke before - I did receive a reply but that was to my original email that there were missing stamps from my order not to my follow up email eight weeks after that, we are now three weeks after so I think I have been more than reasonable.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2009, 04:45 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 135 Likes on 116 Posts
Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyjudetView Post
I agree - calling them would work out better! I called, and my order was sent to me shortly after that by another mail service. I was told the order was sent the first time regular mail, and was retutned to High Hopes. The second time, it was sent by a mail system (name start with a "P") in Canada, and transferred to UPS stateside. I got the stamps.
Good Luck!!

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #16  
Insane Embellisher

It is August 5th, and today I received the order that I placed on March 19th. I am happy to say that I received all of the stamps I ordered (3 Easter and a couple of stamps I had planned on using for July birthdays - maybe next year). There were extra stamps included in my shipment which were nice to receive, but I would have rather had my order filled in a timely fashion instead. I am thankful that I FINALLY received this order and am no longer in the dark as to wondering "where in the world" my order is and "when" I might receive it. After all the emails from them promising to email me or phone me with tracking numbers, etc., my package arrived by Purolator in my mailbox. Perhaps, it's a good thing that High Hopes is going wholesale, because I think a lot of customers (including me) were no longer willing to take the risk of ever placing another order. Yes, I know their stamps are cute, I wholeheartedly agree with that, but the uninformed turnaround time of my order was brutal and I was not willing to go through that ever again. I only hope for the prospective retailers that will be handling their stamps, that High Hopes gets their act together and doesn't make promises to them that they are unable to keep or unwilling to follow up on. Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting. I hope your orders arrive soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #17  
Kookie Creator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i posted this in the other forum too. Scrappingreatdeals ships online and carries tons of their images and you get your order super fast. here is their link http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/home.php and tell Sheila Andrea sent ya? love that girl she is an amazing LSS owner
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #18  
Polyshrink Goddess

I had seen they were going to be selling wholesale and was looking into carrying their line in my store, but no way will I risk that after reading this. (and they never did answer my email inquiries) There is no excuse for not notifying you and offering a refund when it takes that long. WOW.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Still waiting - no tracking.:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

Well this is just not what I wanted to hear. I ordered something on July 22 before they went wholesale and they said 2 weeks to process and up to 6 to deliver. I emailed to ask them when it would get here and I haven't gotten an answer. Apparently, this is par for the course. I should have asked around before I ordered from them and gone through another store. Sigh... I was hoping to start Christmas cards soon with the stamps I ordered. I guess maybe I will be looking at making those cards for next year, huh? Argh.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 135 Likes on 116 Posts
Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by emarjView Post
Well this is just not what I wanted to hear. I ordered something on July 22 before they went wholesale and they said 2 weeks to process and up to 6 to deliver. I emailed to ask them when it would get here and I haven't gotten an answer. Apparently, this is par for the course. I should have asked around before I ordered from them and gone through another store. Sigh... I was hoping to start Christmas cards soon with the stamps I ordered. I guess maybe I will be looking at making those cards for next year, huh? Argh.
Call them - they seem to have problems with some emails. They'll get the stamps to you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert

a little birdie heard about my problem and the message got to the people at High Hopes, I guess. I got a call today with a tracking number and the promise of extra goodies in my box. I hope other people on here get their problems resolved. The stamps are so cute and I want the company to survive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #23  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by emarjView Post
a little birdie heard about my problem and the message got to the people at High Hopes, I guess. I got a call today with a tracking number and the promise of extra goodies in my box. I hope other people on here get their problems resolved. The stamps are so cute and I want the company to survive.
Glad to hear that you got the issue resolved. I am still waiting for my order from April. I am not getting any responses to emails or calls to High Hopes and am so beyond frustrated right now that it is just ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have just gotten the rest of my order! Thank you High Hopes! I love their stamps!

Have you heard anything Jacquie?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #25  
KrB
Rubber Obsessor

I placed an order with them at the beginning of July and paid for it but never got it. I began e-mailing them a few weeks ago with no response. I tried calling for a few days and kept getting a busy signal. I contacted a DT member who contacted them and I got an e-mail from them personally, but when I went through my whole story again, I heard nothing back. I tried once more to that e-mail address to see if they got it and got Nothing! I know it's the last time I'll ever order from them and I'm disgusted enough to say something on my blog. I'll ponder that idea carefully before I do it, but this is no way to do business. There are plenty of great stamp companies without having to risk your money with them. The images I ordered were so cute. What a shame!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2009, 06:04 AM   #26  
Rubber Obsessor

Default High Hopes Stamps

You can look online at the http://highhopesstamps.com/ catalogue and order whatever you like at The Rubber Room in Canada.

Thanks
Karen x

My Website

Last edited by stamp_momma; 10-06-2009 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: promotional
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2009, 06:20 AM   #27  
KrB
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you. That's good to know, but I really don't want to give them anymore business, directly or indirectly, until I either get my order or a refund. I'll keep this in mind to pass on to others, though. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #28  
Rubber Obsessor

I have no Hope left for High Hopes. I ordered stamps from High Hopes back in February 2009, It's now October and still nothing. I've called and spoke with Bethany a least five times. I've emailed (using the current address) at least 10 times. She is very nice and has apologized and has promised to expedite each time. I've been promised 'extra's' will be included in my order. Ive been extremely understanding. Does anyone have an "in" with someone there? As much as I love their designs, they've really crushed the excitement I had for wanting to use their products. I just feel like a sucker at this point. Thanks for listening and I'm sorry for everyone else who has shared similar experiences.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2009, 01:45 PM   #29  
KrB
Rubber Obsessor

I have to update my previous posts with the good news that I received my order today. Apparently Bethany tried to contact me on SCS to get information about my order and I never checked my inbox. However, I had replied earlier to an e-mail from her and that got no response, so I'm not sure what that was about. At any rate, they not only sent my order but they also included some freebies which was very nice. I would have felt better if they had been reachable either through e-mail or phone, but I'm guessing it helped to leave this post here, because I think that's what got their attention. Hope the rest of you who are still waiting get your orders. Mine took 4 months, so hang in there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #30  
Insane Embellisher

Still waiting tried calling numerous times today/tonight wasn't able to reach anyone....heavy sigh....
Reply With Quote Likes