Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-03-2015, 01:57 AM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErumView Post
And I bet that award went into buying more supplies ;-)

50,000 cards!! OMG you are putting me to shame. I should get crafting.
The award (If I'm remembering correctly) was split between her church and an animal rescue group - 'cuz Amber's cool like that...;)

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2015, 09:04 AM   #42  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been rubberstamping and going to the conventions every year and going shopping to the craft stores for ta da.....drum rollllllllllll..... "33" years now. And I'm sure there are other young vintage stampers and crafters out there who have been even doing it longer than me. There is no way I'm counting... I'd be afraid to find out for all that I money spent over these years on stuff I'd have my house paid off by now. sssshhhhhhhhhhh

No way... I would feel some guilt there for sure..lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2015, 04:56 PM   #43  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
You can get a glimpse of my immense stash on this video. It is from the award I got last week. This is only one of my 4 rooms of crap as my hubby calls it:

Acts of Kindness: Amber Shaw - Story | LASVEGASNOW
Congrats on your award! The video showed not only your craft room but your heart. What a blessing you have been to so many! Your cards are lovely!

I have two plastic shoeboxes of clear stamp sets, about a dozen embossing folders, and a small box of dies; your stash is immense in comparison, but you have fulfilled the scriptures by giving much from your abundance. What an inspiration to all crafters!
The Lord gives strength to His people and blesses His people with peace. Ps 29:11

My gallery

My Blog- With a Grateful Heart

Prayers and Cards for COLE's Foundation
http://www.colesfoundation.org
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2015, 08:32 PM   #44  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

I have an Excel document of the CTMH stamp sets I own. I have some that are 'give away' type. I used to be a consultant. I have 278 sets of various sizes (alphabets that are in 8.5x11" protectors to mini stamps that fit on a 1x1" block) I do want to go through them and weed out the ones I've NEVER ever used.

I also have a few The Stamps of Life sets, when I belonged to the SOTM club; Pink by Design stamps, and about 5 SU stamp sets. Oh, and then there's a drawer of individual stamps so I'm guessing probably 50 or so of those.

Oh, wait, I forgot the many sets of CTMH rubber on wood mounted sets that I bought off this guy whose wife passed away. Those will probably be sold off as well, just a matter of getting them listed.

I do have (I believe) all the Promarker colors for my alcohol markers. I have many water color pencils, many regular colored pencils, and a lot of the CTMH regular markers that were discontinued a few years ago before the alcohol markers came out that flopped.
Oh, and some ultrafine point Bic markers that were a GREAT price at Staples a few years ago.

As far as dies, Um...about 60 sets, or Bigz. Embossing folders....about the same, 60 sets or so. Inks: about 50 CTMH stamp pads, 2 embossing pads, 2 staz-on, 2 Versafine and 2 Memento pads. Oh, I also have some mini Pigment ink pads. I also have about 50 reinker bottles. I had a bunch of Glitter Glue, but after a couple of those bottles misfiring, I tossed ALL of them in a fit of rage! I did go out about a year later and buy about 3 of my favorite colors.

I have a lot of styles of brads, eyelets, stickers, ribbon, Washi tape, Paper, and 3D items that sit in the drawers of many Ikea Alex units in my Playroom.

I really do need to pare down what I have. Just getting the desire to do that is the problem. I have purged recently and felt GREAT getting it out of my Playroom. I just need to keep at it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2015, 09:30 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sue is right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
The award (If I'm remembering correctly) was split between her church and an animal rescue group - 'cuz Amber's cool like that...;)
I donated 500.00 to my church and 300.00 to the dog rescue where I got two of my sweet girls. I am also going to give my lityle sis 100.00 because she makes some of the cards I donate...I did not want or look for any recognition for the card donations so I felt donating the money would be best.

Love reading what everyone has to say about their stash.
Reply With Quote Likes