Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-20-2020, 03:24 PM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 52 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Fine Tip Glue Bottles

I love using the fine tip bottles but the ones I have dry in the neck if not used every day. Then I have to soak the cap and dig out the dry glue. I do store the bottle upside down to keep the glue near the tip.

I'm wondering what brand of bottles people like best. Also do you thin the glue.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2020, 08:06 AM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Karen Burniston (fabulous pop up dies) mostly uses liquid glue.  She showed a tip of using a recycled glass jar with dampened paper towels on bottom.  She puts her glue bottle in that with nozzle down.  Keeps nozzle open a very long time...even into the next day...as long as paper towel is damp.  But she cautions not too wet as water will go into glue.  I've been doing that as well....love it!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
gobarb26 (02-15-2023)
Old 08-21-2020, 07:46 PM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 345 Likes on 133 Posts

I use the fine tip glue from Stampin Up. The cap includes a pin which sits inside the fine tip nozzle and prevents it from clogging. It's a little bit tricky to line up, but once I got the hang of it, it's been very reliable and I've never had a problem with the tip clogging. No need to thin the glue, but I find it works best if I hold the things to be glued together for a couple of seconds after applying the glue.
Reply With Quote Likes
SherylH (02-17-2023)
Old 08-22-2020, 03:36 AM   #4  
Die Cut Diva

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I bought some fine tipped nozzle bottles, I think from Amazon. Lovely soft plastic, so easy on the hands. I have Matt Medium in one, Glossy Accents in another, and regular PVA in a third. Bought them 3 years ago, had pretty much constant use since. I just quickly wipe the nozzle when finished, then replace the cap. In that time, I've not had a single blockage. 
Just checked, it was E-Bay, not Amazon. This was my link, so you can see what I bought. When I got mine, I got 10 for less than £2.
 I did find it better to snip through the little plastic  piece holding the lid to the bottle, as I found the lid got in the way. 

Last edited by shazsilverwolf; 08-22-2020 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: can't spell, lol.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2020, 04:30 AM   #5  
Mad Swapper

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

I keep seeing ads for Bearly Art Precision glue, which comes with a fine tip. Looks like they gave a lot of freebie product to build good reviews on Amazon. Has anyone tried it? I’m trying to figure out if it will dry more matte than my Tombow Multi, but I’m reluctant to spend $10-14 just to test it out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2020, 06:49 AM   #6  
Kookie Creator

Received 52 Likes on 21 Posts

Thanks for the suggestions
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #7  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 79 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Perfect Glue Bottles

This is what I ordered from Howard Electronics: 10 Boston bottles because they are easiest to squeeze (the Luer lock caps come with these); a package of 50  16-gauge needles, 1/2" long; a package of 50 16-gauge scabbards (needle covers). Minimum order for the needles and scabbards are packages of 50, but if a needle ever gets clogged, or you lose those tiny scabbards, you have replacements. I have used these for three years now, and have never had a clog, but I always make sure to put the scabbard back over the needle when I'm finished.
Jensen Global 16 Gauge IT Series Blunt Stainless Steel Needle
CODE: JG16-0.5X
<label class="ty-product-options__title" style="padding-right: 5px; font-weight: 700;">Options:</label>Length: 0.5"; Quantity: Box of 50; 
$13.00 1 $12.00
JG16-SCX Jensen Global 16 Gauge Scabbard (Cover)
CODE: JG16-SCX
$8.50 1 $8.50
JG2.0BC Jensen Global 2 oz Boston Round Bottles W/ Luer Lock Cap (10 per bag)
CODE: JG2.0BC
<label class="ty-product-options__title" style="padding-right: 5px; font-weight: 700;">Options:</label>Bottles Quantity: Pkg of 10; 
$10.50 1 $10.50
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by uncbballfan:
AScrapofKindness (09-26-2023), bobbijl (11-09-2023), merollin (02-15-2023)
Old 08-23-2020, 01:41 PM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazsilverwolfView Post
I bought some fine tipped nozzle bottles, I think from Amazon. Lovely soft plastic, so easy on the hands. I have Matt Medium in one, Glossy Accents in another, and regular PVA in a third. Bought them 3 years ago, had pretty much constant use since. I just quickly wipe the nozzle when finished, then replace the cap. In that time, I've not had a single blockage. 
Just checked, it was E-Bay, not Amazon. This was my link, so you can see what I bought. When I got mine, I got 10 for less than £2.
 I did find it better to snip through the little plastic  piece holding the lid to the bottle, as I found the lid got in the way. 
Those look like what I use. Bought mine from Amazon.

http://darlenemcg.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 08:14 AM   #9  
Inking Addict

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I only have trouble if I forget to give one shake with the bottle right side up when I'm finished using it.  Then I can store it upside down without a problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
JacquelineAnn (02-16-2023)
Old 08-25-2020, 08:15 AM   #10  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 51 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Art glitter glue

Quote:

Originally Posted by basketdivaView Post
I love using the fine tip bottles but the ones I have dry in the neck if not used every day. Then I have to soak the cap and dig out the dry glue. I do store the bottle upside down to keep the glue near the tip.

I'm wondering what brand of bottles people like best. Also do you thin the glue.
. I buy art glitter glue and the steel tip and pin. This has not clogged on me., I love the glue as well as it drys Matt.
Another good bottle and glue A Fine Line Liquid Glue-1.42oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G5IUBTQ..._aItrFbX4Z1CD9
It drys matte and does not wrinkle paper. I got mine at Tuesday Morning for $1.99. I wipe the shelf out when I find it. The tip can be cut to a very small opening.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 08:27 AM   #11  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by hultenlkView Post
I keep seeing ads for Bearly Art Precision glue, which comes with a fine tip. Looks like they gave a lot of freebie product to build good reviews on Amazon. Has anyone tried it? I’m trying to figure out if it will dry more matte than my Tombow Multi, but I’m reluctant to spend $10-14 just to test it out.

I would say yes, a bit more matte than Tombow. I love the Tonic Deluxe but it has really jumped in price. Wish they sold a refill.
Love the Bearly and different tips. A little runnier to get used to at first, which means the bottle lasts longer. I have the Art Glitter Glue but the metal tip rusted on the bottle with the needle stuck in and then the whole tip broke off. 
I missed the Bearly freebies, I guess, but they aren't expensive at all. 

Last edited by La.Petit.Roche; 08-25-2020 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 09:05 AM   #12  
Glitter Queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you’ve already got the bottles go to the craft store and buy STAINLESS STEEL pins. Make sure they are stainless steel or they’ll rust and discolor your glue. I got the ones with balls on top. Keep a pin in the nozzle when not in use.

I bought cheap little plastic bottles with the steel fine tip tops at some craft store but I’m sure amazon has them.
Reply With Quote Likes
123scrap (02-15-2023)
Old 08-25-2020, 09:21 AM   #13  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by susanGCView Post
If you’ve already got the bottles go to the craft store and buy STAINLESS STEEL pins. Make sure they are stainless steel or they’ll rust and discolor your glue. I got the ones with balls on top. Keep a pin in the nozzle when not in use.

I bought cheap little plastic bottles with the steel fine tip tops at some craft store but I’m sure amazon has them.
Who knew that the pins weren't SS? Really surprised me, and yes, it does ruin the glue, dangs-et. I think I used a boutonniere pin because they are so long. Live and learn.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 09:29 AM   #14  
Cardstock Collector

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I love the Art Glitter glue for it dries fairly quickly.  I have had a 4 oz bottle for more than a year.  I place a stainless steel pin in the metal tip and have never had a problem.  LOVE this glue.  I use it for everything!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by Beth M:
Deb T. (02-16-2023), merollin (02-15-2023)
Old 08-25-2020, 10:19 AM   #15  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 43 Likes on 18 Posts

Quote:

I bought my Bearly Art glue and I like it a lot. It is really easy to change out the nozzles and on of them is actually a cap. The glue works great.
Reply With Quote Likes
Deb T. (02-16-2023)
Old 08-25-2020, 10:30 AM   #16  
Cardstock Collector

Default Nearly Glue

Quote:

I bought this glue because my Tombo always seemed to show through the paper no matter the weight. The Bearly gluedoes not do this. If you buy the glue set it does come with a fine tip but honestly, I put my glue in a Gina K connect glue I have cleaned.
Reply With Quote Likes
Stampitis (03-07-2023)
Old 08-25-2020, 11:16 AM   #17  
Glitter Queen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

I have the Bearly Art glue system and it is good. There are a few different tips and for the fine tip, there is a pin to insert to keep from clogging. It’s really good glue and works well. It is a bit thinner so you do not have to squeeze too hard.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 11:36 AM   #18  
Mad Swapper

Every single liquid glue I've ever tried, in every single type of bottle, with every single  kind of tip – I would say I've tried 15-20 at this point – has clogged in my house! I have weak hands, so it's not easy to spend 10 minutes unclogging a bottle. Just happened yesterday! It's so frustrating that I've decided to avoid all liquid glue now. There aren't many good substitutes but I'm using a lot of glue dots... Tape runner does not hold my layers together…
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 01:36 PM   #19  
Embossing Fanatic

Default Bearly Art glue

Quote:

I noticed this glue from Catherine Pooler. I think she uses this exclusively and sells it in he shop. Art GLITTER is another that has a bunch of followers. I just bought Best Glue Ever, and I'm going to see how I like that one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 01:58 PM   #20  
Embossing Fanatic

Default Liquid glues

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppydarlingView Post
Every single liquid glue I've ever tried, in every single type of bottle, with every single  kind of tip – I would say I've tried 15-20 at this point – has clogged in my house! I have weak hands, so it's not easy to spend 10 minutes unclogging a bottle. Just happened yesterday! It's so frustrating that I've decided to avoid all liquid glue now. There aren't many good substitutes but I'm using a lot of glue dots... Tape runner does not hold my layers together…
You could try cleaning out the nozzle each time and placing Saran Wrap over the top of the bottle. Then screw on the top and it is ready to go for the next time. It's more trouble, but it does work.
Reply With Quote Likes
123scrap (02-15-2023)
Old 08-25-2020, 07:11 PM   #21  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepita933View Post
You could try cleaning out the nozzle each time and placing Saran Wrap over the top of the bottle. Then screw on the top and it is ready to go for the next time. It's more trouble, but it does work.
I have tried something like that! And pins and burping the bottle...and.... and... Any inanimate object that needs more babying than a human infant won't last long in my house:-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 07:51 PM   #22  
Embossing Fanatic

Default Trouble

Chuckle! I hear you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2020, 08:31 PM   #23  
Glitter Queen

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I made myself a little stand for my glue last week. It’s not finished yet as I’m still working on getting the decoupage set up that I want to do on it, but at least this gives you the idea. It’s using a block of wood I found at Dollar Tree.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krtzc6fdzq...%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Hopefully the pic shows up. If it doesn’t I will try again later when I can get on the reg computer. The extra hole is actually for the lid (when I haven’t lost it as I did this one - using tape over it for now.) and going to have another spot for a straight pin for when the nozzle gets clogged.
Reply With Quote Likes
HOBBYSUE (02-15-2023)
Old 08-26-2020, 05:32 AM   #24  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Quote:

I. Bought this glue and love it.  The tip interchange works very well.  I don’t store my bottle upside down, but they do give you a pin to stick in the fine tip if you keep it on the bottle.  This glue is runnier then the other glues I use, So takes a little time to adjust, but it it works great and I would buy it again when I run out.  Made in USA too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Deb T. (02-16-2023)
Old 08-26-2020, 05:54 AM   #25  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncbballfanView Post
This is what I ordered from Howard Electronics: 10 Boston bottles because they are easiest to squeeze (the Luer lock caps come with these); a package of 50  16-gauge needles, 1/2" long; a package of 50 16-gauge scabbards (needle covers). Minimum order for the needles and scabbards are packages of 50, but if a needle ever gets clogged, or you lose those tiny scabbards, you have replacements. I have used these for three years now, and have never had a clog, but I always make sure to put the scabbard back over the needle when I'm finished.
Sure wish they so,d these I. Smaller batches.  Can’t justify $50 for a bunch of bottles I probably will never use all of!  Bummer!
Jensen Global 16 Gauge IT Series Blunt Stainless Steel Needle
CODE: JG16-0.5X
<label class="ty-product-options__title" style="padding-right: 5px; font-weight: 700;">Options:</label>Length: 0.5"; Quantity: Box of 50; 
$13.00 1 $12.00
JG16-SCX Jensen Global 16 Gauge Scabbard (Cover)
CODE: JG16-SCX
$8.50 1 $8.50
JG2.0BC Jensen Global 2 oz Boston Round Bottles W/ Luer Lock Cap (10 per bag)
CODE: JG2.0BC
<label class="ty-product-options__title" style="padding-right: 5px; font-weight: 700;">Options:</label>Bottles Quantity: Pkg of 10; 
$10.50 1 $10.50
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-26-2020, 09:41 AM   #26  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

UNCBBALLER you got it right!  I use the 16 gauge tip and i never get clogs.  Never!  I think it is perfect.  I shared with others and they also love it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2020, 06:28 PM   #27  
Mad Swapper

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

Thanks, everyone, for the info on Bearly Glue. I think I’m going to give it a whirl. 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2020, 02:56 AM   #28  
Cardstock Collector

Late to the party, but I like these bottles. I just put my glue in one of these and I'm good to go. ☺ There's no such thing as a stupid question either. 
Hope this helps you, printsbery 

Last edited by cowolter; 09-14-2020 at 02:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2020, 07:29 AM   #29  
Glitter Queen

Default Reptile Glue and fine needle tip

I love this glue, I transfer it to a small fine needle tip bottle I bought on Amazon and it just works. Sometimes if I forget to replace the little floppy cap that's attached to the bottle the glue will dry in the needle. So I just poke a pin down the needle and it frees it up immediately. The glue sticks to absolutely everything. So all my other glue just sits lonely in a drawer. I saw this glue on YT used by this lady making decorative boxes and stuff like that and was totally amazed at its holding power. It was hard to figure out what it was because she called it her lizard glue, lol! It's also sold on Amazon and a little goes a very long way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-20-2020, 08:02 PM   #30  
Kookie Creator

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up Liquid Glue

Quote:

I have about 12 or so liquid glues in my studio right now.  My favorite for small die cuts, etc. is Nuvo Deluxe by Tonic Studios.  It is hard to find in stores.  I used to buy it at trade shows but well, you know that story.  I wish it were a little bit more mat but if you are careful, it should be fine.  A little goes a long way.  I used to love Ranger Mat Medium.  However, I always have an issue with it getting too thick, too soon and it is frustrating.  For larger items like backings for ATCs and card stock, I like the original Aileen's Tacky Glue.  The Fast Grab is sometimes a little too fast for me.  I need some working time.  I have been watching Crafter's Companion on YouTube and they have something called Collall liquid glue.  It looks like it would be good but I decided to get their combo pack of tape runners instead since I have so much liquid glue right now!  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-20-2020, 11:03 PM   #31  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Quote:

You are not alone. I have weak hands also. I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to make glue bottles work.

I noticed you are in TN. I am next door in MO. I have suspected that the humidity/altitude could be causing the tops of our bottles to swell up. Then our cold spurts in our home- Winter, air conditioning is causing the tips to shrink. I noticed people who live in Florida have the same trouble but they seem to be able to find workarounds. I noticed on YouTube that us who live in the Mid-South tend to be spending more time banging bottles and shoving needles in them than actually getting in crafting done. I think it's because we just do not have consistent weather. Lately it's been cold here but then it gets hot. My cupboard doors are now swelling shut or popping open randomly.

When I want to use liquid glue I pour some into a lid and then use my paintbrush or a toothpick to apply. Life is to short to spend banging bottles on our desks, lol.

Last edited by lylacfey; 10-20-2020 at 11:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
123scrap (02-15-2023)
Old 10-21-2020, 05:44 AM   #32  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobarb26View Post

I have about 12 or so liquid glues in my studio right now.  My favorite for small die cuts, etc. is Nuvo Deluxe by Tonic Studios.  It is hard to find in stores.  I used to buy it at trade shows but well, you know that story.  I wish it were a little bit more mat but if you are careful, it should be fine.  A little goes a long way.  I used to love Ranger Mat Medium.  However, I always have an issue with it getting too thick, too soon and it is frustrating.  For larger items like backings for ATCs and card stock, I like the original Aileen's Tacky Glue.  The Fast Grab is sometimes a little too fast for me.  I need some working time.  I have been watching Crafter's Companion on YouTube and they have something called Collall liquid glue.  It looks like it would be good but I decided to get their combo pack of tape runners instead since I have so much liquid glue right now!  

I used to have the same problem.  But I’ve solved the liquid glue issue.  I purchased some Bearly glue (it’s in the shape of a bear, sort of like honey used to come in!). It is very fluid, so that was an adjustment, and when I am done I rap the bottle a few times on the counter, and it has never clogged.
I also use DOT runner glue.  Many companies make it.  You can run it right over your intricate.cut outs and it leaves the dots only on the cut out.  It works great, and I always have it one hand if I don’t want to use glue.  It is a lot quicker and easier then trying to get glue on all the intricate areas.
Reply With Quote Likes
gobarb26 (02-15-2023)
Old 10-21-2020, 06:13 AM   #33  
Mad Swapper

Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post

You are not alone. I have weak hands also. I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to make glue bottles work.

I noticed you are in TN. I am next door in MO. I have suspected that the humidity/altitude could be causing the tops of our bottles to swell up. 
When I want to use liquid glue I pour some into a lid and then use my paintbrush or a toothpick to apply. Life is to short to spend banging bottles on our desks, lol.

Thank you! I'm not crazy--at least not about liquid glues  And yes, good idea to bypass tips completely down here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2020, 05:10 PM   #34  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 389 Likes on 262 Posts

I always struggle with adding glue to intricate die cuts, and haven't found a fine tip bottle that is fine enough not to make a mess. Do any of you know if I can transfer tacky gel glue into a fine tipped bottle, or will it just clog the tip right away? I bought some tacky gel blue that I really like, but the nozzle tip is much too large. Thanks
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2020, 09:05 PM   #35  
Embossing Fanatic

I feel like I’ve tried most of the glues!  Bearly Art precision glue comes with several nozzles.  The needle nose glue comes with a pin with a nob head.  I think the pin is stainless.  I don’t know though, it just hasn’t rusted on me.  There are other tips like this for glue.  As a quilter I’ve bought bottles with various attachments like the Bearly glue.  I don’t know of others that sell the glue with the needle tip.

If you have a glue you like, you could look at the tip I’m talking about and then look up glue tips.  I will say that some glues seem more 2 way, and I’d suspect these won’t do well in a needle tip.  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2020, 04:36 AM   #36  
Compulsive Stamper

I just purchased the. Bearly art glue.  It is “runnier” then a lot of glues I use so it comes out of the bottle nice (slight Lee’s ring curve since other glues were thicker,, but worth it to me!). It came with bottle tips changes also.   and I do love the glue.  It doesn’t warp the paper either.  And I find of i “slam” the bottle down when I’m done, it has never clogged.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2023, 05:36 AM   #37  
Die Cut Diva

Received 935 Likes on 856 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoShowJrView Post
I made myself a little stand for my glue last week. It’s not finished yet as I’m still working on getting the decoupage set up that I want to do on it, but at least this gives you the idea. It’s using a block of wood I found at Dollar Tree.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krtzc6fdzq...%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Hopefully the pic shows up. If it doesn’t I will try again later when I can get on the reg computer. The extra hole is actually for the lid (when I haven’t lost it as I did this one - using tape over it for now.) and going to have another spot for a straight pin for when the nozzle gets clogged.
Great idea! I love when people come up with DIY stuff. Hope you post your finished project somewhere where we all can admire it when it's done.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by HOBBYSUE:
Chinocookie (02-15-2023), gobarb26 (02-15-2023)
Old 02-15-2023, 07:27 AM   #38  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 43 Likes on 18 Posts

I've used many of the liquid glues and I prefer Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, I also use the Nuvo Precision Tips, they have a built in pin in the lid. I haven't had any issues with clogging and I get the larger bottles of glue now.
Reply With Quote Likes
gobarb26 (02-15-2023)
Old 02-15-2023, 08:41 AM   #39  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazsilverwolfView Post
I did find it better to snip through the little plastic piece holding the lid to the bottle, as I found the lid got in the way.
When I clink on the link it says it can’t find the page.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2023, 08:47 AM   #40  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazekaView Post
I always struggle with adding glue to intricate die cuts, and haven't found a fine tip bottle that is fine enough not to make a mess. Do any of you know if I can transfer tacky gel glue into a fine tipped bottle, or will it just clog the tip right away? I bought some tacky gel blue that I really like, but the nozzle tip is much too large. Thanks
Karen
Squeeze out some Tacky glue on on wax paper and use a toothpick to spread it. I do this technique on fine die cuts, quilling paper ad wood.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by janesprando:
bzzzeee (02-15-2023), Chinocookie (02-15-2023)