Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did anyone place a PTI order??

Did anyone order from Papertrey?? What did you get?? I'm thinking about placing my first order with them and am surprised to not see what people bought this go around. Maybe I just missed the thread. Anyhow.....I'm curious!
:>
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 02:12 AM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

I ordered from them yesterday. I would have gotten everything if I had the money. Instead I got the cardstock in each color, the 6X6 patterned paper, ink in each color, polka dot,twill, and saddle stitch ribbon in each color. For stamps I got It's a Celebration; Boxes, Bags and Tags; and Wedding Day (even though I don't know anyone getting married I love the images in the set). Now I can't wait to get it all!

If you've never ordered from them before you won't be disappointed. Their stuff is great. I absolutely love the cardstock and patterned paper. I love that it all matches!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 02:15 AM   #3  
Rubber Obsessor

I ordered from them yesterday. I would have gotten everything if I had the money. Instead I got the cardstock in each color, the 6X6 patterned paper, ink in each color, polka dot,twill, and saddle stitch ribbon in each color. For stamps I got It's a Celebration; Boxes, Bags and Tags; and Wedding Day (even though I don't know anyone getting married I love the images in the set). Now I can't wait to get it all!

If you've never ordered from them before you won't be disappointed. Their stuff is great. I absolutely love the cardstock and patterned paper. I love that it all matches!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 05:49 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

I actually have almost identical cardstock to their two new colors, mine is BB and I bought it months ago. I also have similar ink colors. So I opted for just the twill ribbon, I'm trying out their stamper's select white cardstock, and I got three stamp sets. That was enough to break the bank!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 05:58 AM   #5  
Embossing Fanatic

I have to put in an order here soon (like today) for their new colors and some ribbon. I bought their white paper a few weeks back. I had heard how incredible it was, though i wasn't really sure what could be so great about it. WoWza! i was telling some friends at work, i'm like you're just going to have to feel it for yourself. I think i have them sold on it too. I love it!!! worlds of difference with my nestabilities and copics. I'm spoiled now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 05:58 AM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

I got:
- celebration stamp set
- both new colors of ink
- 2 palete inks in greens
- patterned paper in pinks
- patterned paper in greens blues
- both new card stock colors
- card stock pack in spring moss

I am so hooked on PTI it's not even funny
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 05:59 AM   #7  
kraf*T*y mama

I ordered the

simple alphabet - so many extras of most used letters!
both colors cardstock
both colors ink spots
some ribbon in the new colors
6x6 patterened paper

Really like the birthday sets and boxes, bags and tags but could only get so much!
this is not my first time ordering - far from it - I have 13 sets and all the perfect match cardstock and ink, and quite a few ribbons.

I LOVE PTI! You will not be sorry.

Mama to Kaden, Blake, and Ava

Origami Owl Independent Designer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 06:47 AM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

Last month I wanted to place my first order with Papertray but did not have enough for free shipping so I anxiously awaited for March 15th. I bought CS in aqua, and the two new this month along with spots and ink refills. I bought different types of ribbon for each of the 3 colors. I also bought the white CS that everyone on SCS is in love with for multiple purposes.

Not sure what their stamps are like but bought the borders in oval that you can use with the Marvy punches. I have a lot of round stamps but not oval.

Can't wait for the order to arrive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 07:30 AM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

i bought the 2 new colors in the following:all of the ribbon, cardstock, inks and refills,and boxes,bags and tags.I just love thier stuff
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Most of the discussions and party release threads are held at PTI's forum now which is why you don't see as much excitement here at SCS. The frenzy was as big as ever over there.

I got both of the new color collections (paper, ribbons, ink), and the two sets that were $15, plus the Spring Moss collection that I didn't get last month.

And, I got a shipping notice before noon on Saturday!

�Any time we can�t solve it, we have to manage it, until we can start to solve it again.� ~Tony Blair
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 08:50 AM   #11  
Crimping Master

As long as you don't tell my dh how much I spent, I'll tell you what I bought. I bought the pink pattern paper 6x6, Sweet Blush cardstock, spot, twill, satin, grosgrain, and stitched ribbon, Berry Sorbet cardstock, spot, twill and stitched ribbon, Aqua Mist spot and twill ribbon, Spring Moss spot and twill ribbon, a polka-dot frame, It's a Celebration stamps, Boxes, Bags, and Tags stamps, and Simple Alphabet stamps. My birthday was earlier this month, so I got to spend some of my b-day money at PTI. I forgot to hit the send button Friday night, so I didn't actually place the order until Saturday night. Hopefully I'll still get it by the end of the week.

Last edited by speanburg4; 03-16-2008 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am starting out ordering sets from past introductions that I have saved for, and adding new colors to my cardstock and ink stash. The selection of color is one of the things I like about stamping, just as I like to open up my thread box for cross stitching and see all the different colored threads!

So I ordered Green Thumb, some paper and some ink in the new pinks. Have to save up some more to get ribbon next time. I already have the aqua and moss paper and like them a lot. And one of these days I will try the white paper that everyone raves about!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 09:51 AM   #13  
Polyshrink Goddess

I ordered from them first thing yesterday morning. I ordered the cardstock, patterned paper, ink, refills, some of the ribbon ( their ribbon is to die for!) and a few stamp sets along with some other goodies.

I have to tell you, I ordered from them last month and the quality of thier cardstock, patterned paper and ribbon is better than SU. Don't get me wrong, I love SU and have until recently, raved about them having the best CS, but PTI is better. Also, I love the way they scale the size of the pattern on the paper for cards. I hope SU does this soon.

Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #14  
Mad Swapper

I orderd from them at midnight on the release day. I ordered the new pattern paper 6x6, both full ink colors, both paper colors and 2 ribbons each color. Hubby and kids all bought me the ink colors and accessories (late birthday present). As far as the stamps I ordered the boxes set, alphabet and mini wedding favor set. And I also received a shipping notice on Saturday. Can't beat that
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 10:19 AM   #15  
Stampin' Fool

I ordered right after the fantastic release party and this time around I got 1 of each color of the plain cardstock, plus the small patterned paper, one each of the stamp pads plus the refills, the boxes bags and tags stamp set, and 6 different kinds of the ribbons, mixing and matching the styles and colors. (I'm kind of a ribbon freak!). I really wanted to hit the "I WANT IT ALL" button, and DH had no problem with me doing that, but the BBT stamp set was the only set that I really wanted. I have enough word stamps for any occasion, and while the alphabet is cute, I hardly use the 7 alphabet sets I already own!

AND, the best part is, it shipped before 11:30 the next day!!!! So, it will probably be here by Tuesday!!! ;)

The Blog

The Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

I got it all except for 2 of the stamp sets, I think...far more damage than I had meant to, lol! I really wanted to hit the big "I want it all" button, too, but couldn't bring myself to do it! Might as well have, though, since I wound up coming so close as it was. I ordered right at midnight, too, although no shipping notice. I think they have to go to bed, too, at some point, though!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 11:40 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachnettView Post
I bought their white paper a few weeks back. I had heard how incredible it was, though i wasn't really sure what could be so great about it. WoWza! i was telling some friends at work, i'm like you're just going to have to feel it for yourself. I think i have them sold on it too. I love it!!!
I am so glad to hear that. I was hesitant to buy it, even after people raved. I figured there couldn't be that much of a difference. I'm eager to try it out now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #18  
Polyshrink Goddess

I ordered two stamp sets, the large pack of each color paper, the large ink pad in each color and a ribbon to match each one. Also got the designer paper to go with both. Just about the same as last month, which gives me lots to work with. Can't wait for it to get here!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 12:41 PM   #19  
Rubber Obsessor

I've got the boxes, bags, and tags and the wedding sets in the shopping cart, along with their white cs right now. I just keep going back and forth with that order or adding some of the new colors to it. Decisions! Decisions!!!
:>
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

I ordered all but 2 of the new stamp sets, and one of everything else! Plus, I placed an order a few days prior to the new release for the aqua and moss sets (the whole she-bang), patterned paper and the polka dots set! I haven't received a shipping notice for either order yet though! I was surprised to read that someone already got a shipping notice for their new stuff!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 01:19 PM   #21  
Kookie Creator

This is the first time I stayed up for the release party (although I have ordered several times before!) and at midnight I ordered the 24 pk of each color cardstock, 12x12 patterned paper, both regular ink pads, stitched berry sorbet ribbon and twill ribbon in the sweet blush, small glassine bags and the Basic Birthday stamp set.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #22  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoistracyView Post
I am so glad to hear that. I was hesitant to buy it, even after people raved. I figured there couldn't be that much of a difference. I'm eager to try it out now.
I have that paper and it's even in with my other brands of white in my storage and I can just tell by feeling which one I'm pulling out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 02:28 PM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 62 Likes on 34 Posts

I ordered from them as well. I have several of their sets, and totally love the quality of the stamps as well as the great customer service. I have sooooo much cardstock and paper and ink, that I have been having a hard time justifying buying more. I may cave in at some point, though . . .
Wickedly Wonderful Creations
I'm a FREAK!! Check out the latest Control Freaks Blog Tour
2012-13 Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

I ordered the Boxes, Bags & Tags set, the Sweet Blush quick pick, the pattern paper in both sizes, Raspberry Sorbet cardstock, twill ribbon and ink cube, and the square borders set (older set). I think that was all this go round.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #25  
Rubber Obsessor

Okay, I did it. I broke down and made my first PTI order! I got boxes, bags & tags and the wedding set stamps and their white cardstock that everyone keeps raving about. You have any idea how many months I've looked, been interested in it and still never bought??!!! This time it definitely got the better of me! There's quite a bit more that I would like, but figure that I'll get my first order first so that I can make my own quality assessment before ordering more. But, from what all you ladies write, it sounds like I will be happy with my purchase! :>
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 06:30 PM   #26  
Stampin' Fool

I ordered from them on they have already shipped it. Can't wait to see the new colors in person. I love the blue and green they had last time. I bought,
Both colors of the new cardstock
Patterened cardstock
Both colors of the new ink
Both colors of the new ribbon
Two more of the blue and green ribbon only a different textue
Stamp set in boxes, bags and tags

Can't wait for payday to get another one of the stamp sets that didn't fit in my budget this time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to AmberDawn

I got all but two stamp sets! It was nice when they just released a set or two each month, but now? With Papers, ink, ribbon, stamps, it HURTS to buy it all! But ahhh well, no pain no gain
I design for Verve Stamps and Reverse Confetti!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

place my order. All the new papers, solid and prints, all new ribbons, cant remember what else...but wallet is quite a bit lighter.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #29  
Rubber Obsessor

I am an "I Want It All" girl. It arrives tomorrow!! Yay

{My Gallery}
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #30  
Rubber Obsessor

I love Paper Trey! I have ordered from them each month. This round I got the Boxes, Bags, and Tags set, Birthday Basics, and Favor It. I also picked up the Berry color paper, ink, and ribbon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #31  
Stampin' Fool

All papers, inks, ribbons here~ also some glassine bags, but stamp sets from a while ago and Boxes, Bags & Tags, the alphabet, and wedding words. Ordered just after midnight friday night, will be arriving Thursday. That is not all that different than SU for me, though. 7 days vs 10, but starting out much closer, too!

That was a heap of $$!

Just FYI, I find the white CS wonderful to stamp on, but I can't fold it well unless I score it first- it's so thick it doesn't fold just with my fingers. Not a problem, I use my scorepal. I have arthritic hands, so that may be the issue, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #32  
Insane Embellisher

I loved the new colors but I guess I'm the odd one out, I wasn't luvin the stamps sets this time like I usually do...oh well, more $$ for next month's release ( :
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2008, 08:06 PM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

I got the Birthday set, and both new colors of cardstock with matching ribbons, and the 12x12 patterned paper. I can not wait to see those two pink papers in person! My order has been mailed out so I may get it tomorrow.

I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. - Margaret Thatcher

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/dstfrommi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2008, 08:54 PM   #34  
Hardware Hotshot

Here's a link to their site if anyone else wants to check them out!

http://www.papertreyink.com/

I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. - Margaret Thatcher

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/dstfrommi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #35  
Matboard Maniac

I made my first Papertrey order today! I'm so excited for it to get here. I kind of wish I hadn't invested so much money in SU! recently because I love everything at Papertrey even better! My first order was Everyday Blessings, Mixed Messages, Sweet Blush paper, Sweet Blush ink cube (I've never tried the hybrid inks, so I'm starting small), Sweet Blush double-stitched ribbon, and white paper. I'm in love with the other three colors, so I'll be collecting them eventually also.
Reply With Quote Likes