Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2017, 07:29 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 132 Likes on 95 Posts
Arrow TEAPOT TUESDAY 2018 REBOOT � START HERE

Welcome. Bienvenue. G’day. いらっしゃいませ. Bienvenido. Рад тебя видеть.

Welcome to Teapot Tuesday – 2018 Reboot!

If you’re new the Tuesday Teapot Challenge…WELCOME! We’re glad you dropped in. If you’ve already been playing along, then WELCOME BACK! With the new year, we’re bringing about a few changes which, we hope, will make the Teapot Tuesday Challenge more streamlined. The basic premise is still the same…create a card taking inspiration from the challenge presented, the teapot photo that accompanies the challenge or use the information included about the recipient or the destination to draw inspiration.

This continues to be a public challenge and is open to all Splitcoaststampers members - anyone is welcome to play along. The more, the merrier!

Each week (on Tuesday) one of our Teapot Tuesday TEAm Members will present the challenge along with a photo of a teapot and a destination for your card (should you choose to send it to the recipient). You’re not required to send your card but it sure would help brighten someone’s day if you did.

We will continue to “Tickle a Teapotter” (where cards are exchanged with each other) on the last Tuesday of each month. All the details will be posted in the challenge thread and each participant will receive a PM with the name of the person they’ll be sending their card to. It’s a fun way to surprise each other.

Here’s what’s new…
  • There’s a new TEAm in place. These ladies will be presenting the challenges each week and participating in behind-the-scenes goings on.
  • jacqueline (Jacqueline Valade) Teapot Challenge TEAm Leader
  • Cook22 (Sabrina Friel) Teapot Challenge Assistant TEAm Leader
  • peeps321 (Polly Pfost) Teapot Challenge TEAm Member
  • casep (Pat Case) Teapot Challenge TEAm Member
  • snietje (Anita Montenon) Teapot Challenge TEAm Member
  • Shoe Girl (Lisa Swarm) Teapot Challenge TEAm Member
  • naturecoastcrafter (Jean Cross) Teapot Challenge TEAm Member
  • In addition to our regular TEAm Members, there will be Guest Hostesses appearing monthly and presenting challenges.
  • We’ve created a new sticky thread called Teapot TEAsers. A few days before each weekly challenge is presented, we’ll post an image of the teapot that will be used in the upcoming challenge so you can get a head start on your card if you’d like to use it as inspiration. Or, you can wait until the entire challenge is posted on Tuesday. We will no longer be e-mailing challenge cheats ahead of time.
  • A running list of tea party recipients/destinations will be created and maintained. We’ll populate the destination calendar as tea party requests are received. Information for requesting tea parties can be found here.
  • In our effort to streamline, there will no longer be a separate link to the weekly destination station…all the information will be included in the actual challenge post.
Have Fun and Welcome to Teapot Tuesday 2018 Reboot!!

Instagram: @jacqueline_worksforstamps
Blog: Works For Stamps

Come join the TEAparty every Tuesday! Click here for details.

"Stamping is an addiction & therapy rolled into one"

Last edited by jacqueline; 12-31-2017 at 07:27 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2018, 06:35 PM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know if this is the right place to ask my question but I am hoping that someone can direct me in the right direction. I would love to take part in this group. I love to make cards and love sharing what I do. If someone could send me in the right direction I would truly appreciate it.Thanks.

Last edited by naturecoastcrafter; 03-09-2018 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: answered by PM jean
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2018, 10:07 AM   #3  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default where to find us

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonneilView Post
I don't know if this is the right place to ask my question but I am hoping that someone can direct me in the right direction. I would love to take part in this group. I love to make cards and love sharing what I do. If someone could send me in the right direction I would truly appreciate it.Thanks.
Sending you a PM!

Last edited by naturecoastcrafter; 03-09-2018 at 09:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2018, 09:10 AM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This sounds really fun. Can you please let me know how I can play???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2018, 09:38 AM   #5  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Quote:

Originally Posted by halzachmomView Post
This sounds really fun. Can you please let me know how I can play???
Sending you a PM. Check your inbox. We would love for you to come to our tea party.

Last edited by naturecoastcrafter; 03-09-2018 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: answered by PM Jean
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2018, 09:59 AM   #6  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Bonneil, I hope you are still subscribed. Just checking that you found the answer to your question in your inbox. Let me know!
Halzachmon, Let me know if you found your inbox.
Reply With Quote Likes