Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-11-2017, 03:44 AM   #561  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MMTPT455~Destination Station

From Elizabeth (she posted a request for herself in the "need a lift forum"--how sad)

Hello Stampin friends I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and recovering from my second surgery. I have spending a good bit of my free time crafting to help keep my spirits up. I sure could use some happy mail right now to give me some encouragement and help put a smile back on my face. Life sure has got me down right now and prayers and encouragement would be a huge help. Thanks in advance for your kindness

Elizabeth Holbrook
87456 Edsen Court
Lancaster SC 29720
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2017, 05:59 AM   #562  

Default MMTPT456~Destination Station

From Joyce

I have a card shower request. Just a get well for the lovely mother of a family friend. She had a fall a few weeks ago, it was outside and quite a while before she was found with several broken bones including a hip. She has had several setbacks in her recovery but I know she would love to be showered with cards if you would like. I have permission from her daughter to share her name and address.

Kay Gipple
C/O Cindy Rider
17 Christy Hill Road
Bloomsburg PA 17815
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2017, 06:30 AM   #563  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,074 Likes on 824 Posts
Heart MMTPT457 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT457 ~ DESTINATION STATION

April 2017 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

The Destination this week is each other! Once a month, we send our cards to each other! A little payback and reward to the teapotters for always sending their cards to the recipient of the Destination Station.

It is our goal to surprise each and every Teapotter that is participating in this monthly card swap and send their card to in this monthly Tickle a Teapotter card swap with a handmade card from another Teapotter! You know, give them a little tickle!

:arrow: To accomplish that I have started this new thread in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:
If you choose to participate, please mail your card shortly after you have received word (a pm) from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If for some reason you cannot get your card off in the mail or will be really late in sending it, please let me or the person you are tickling know.

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette!
You can even do both! We all love seeing the warm fuzzies on the Tell a Teapotter thread :grin:.

Last edited by Cook22; 04-23-2017 at 05:57 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2017, 05:39 AM   #564  

Default MMTPT458~Destination Station

for my son, he just had his 2nd of 4 open heart surgeries to repair his aorta root dialation. Wondering if you can send him some cards to brighten his days. I asked the same thing about a year and half ago and it helped him so much. He still has every card in a memory box of his journey thru the surgeries. Thank you so much! he really needs cheering up his vocal cord nerve was damage and left him without a voice and having to drink and eat by turning his head to left side. all his drinks need to have honey thickner in it to swallow. hoping it is temp but unknown.

he is now 16, and likes video games, wrestling, basketball.

Send cards to:

Anthony Moss
385 Vin Rose Circle SE
Palm Bay, Florida 32909
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2017, 04:48 AM   #565  

Default MMTPT460~Destination Station

From Brenda,

She's recently been diagnosed with throat cancer, probably thyroid. She sees the surgeon on Friday...

She's already survived melanoma and breast cancer. She's feeling frustrated/tired.

She's a Red Hatter. Picture her in Victorian regalia. Very into Elvis Presley and lighthouses. But especially Elvis. And she absolutely loves to color! It's her therapy, I think.

Alice Knighten
1390 Pennoyer Apt 15
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
USA

Thanks!

eta: surgery scheduled for June 2
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2017, 07:35 PM   #566  

Default MMTPT461~Destination Station

From Lela:

About her BFF: She has cancer and they haven�t found where it started. Radiation hasn�t improved anything and she may not choose to have chemo.

t am having a �Day of Hope� fundraising activity on May 27 and I will present her with any cards received by then. (And others as they come in) The theme for that day is Hope.

Thank you for your kindness.

Loves: Dragonflies, roses, spirituality, teal and purple

Betsy Linton
c/o Lela Meinke
2814 Milstead Way
Roseville CA 95661
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-27-2017, 03:08 AM   #567  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT462 Destination Station

MMTPT462 ~ DESTINATION STATION

May 2017 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

The Destination this week is each other! Once a month, we send our cards to each other! A little payback and reward to the teapotters for always sending their cards to the recipient of the Destination Station.

It is our goal to surprise each and every Teapotter that is participating in this monthly card swap and send their card to in this monthly Tickle a Teapotter card swap with a handmade card from another Teapotter! You know, give them a little tickle!

:arrow: To accomplish that I have started this new thread in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:
If you choose to participate, please mail your card shortly after you have received word (a pm) from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If for some reason you cannot get your card off in the mail or will be really late in sending it, please let me or the person you are tickling know.

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette!
You can even do both! We all love seeing the warm fuzzies on the Tell a Teapotter thread :grin:.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2017, 03:40 AM   #568  

Default MMTPT463 Destination Station

From Lela;

Mom has a heart issue and COPD breathing issue. She is 87 years old. Her health is declining. She is facing less mobility, which means less interesting activity outside.

Thank you for your kindness.

Loves: daffodils, Lake Geneva boat rides, the Chicago Cubs

Jean Gorski
120 Lakeview #317
Bloomingdale IL 60108

Last edited by Ksnurse; 06-06-2017 at 04:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2017, 04:37 AM   #569  

Default MMTPT464~Destination Station

my brother has been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and his first grandchild is due in 7 weeks.

Please no get-well cards but please send thinking of you cards. He loves German shepherds and cats. He also loves Alabama Football. Thanks so much!

Mark Pope
27296 Nick Davis Road
Athens, AL 35613

Last edited by Ksnurse; 06-13-2017 at 04:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-20-2017, 06:33 AM   #570  

Default MMTPT465~Destination STation

My boyfriend underwent major back surgery this past week and will start in patient physical rehabilitation tomorrow. He will recover but it will be a long path to get there. If you would send him a card, he would enjoy it and I would be grateful. He enjoys science fiction, cats, computers, and pepperoni pizza. He is a retired physician. Thank you.

Robert Lieberman
2509 La Platte Road
Bellevue, NE 68123
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2017, 10:40 AM   #571  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT466 Destination Station

MMTPT466 ~ DESTINATION STATION

June 2017 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

Important:

You can even do both! We all love seeing the warm fuzzies on the Tell a Teapotter thread :grin:. mo

Last edited by Cook22; 06-23-2017 at 11:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2017, 03:49 AM   #572  

Default MMTPT467~Destination Station

From Ann:

Dani (DellsDani) has had a friend move in to help her out since she isn't able to get up and about. While there, this friend then had heart trouble requiring surgery and is now trying to recuperate herself at Dani's house. Dani's daughter and the friends daughter are taking care of the 2 of them. Dani is requesting a teaparty to help cheer up her friend.

Mary Elam
c/o Dani Neuenschwander
W 1311 Arbor LK North
Lyndon Station WI 53944
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 07-04-2017 at 04:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2017, 06:05 AM   #573  

Default MMTPT468~Destination Station

From Ann:

Dani has pretty much had to let go of all her SCS duties and is no longer able to even craft due to severe back pain that has kept her mostly bedridden. She has recently seen a Dr. and hopefully will have some good news soon. But her birthday is coming up on 17th and she needs lots of cheering up. **Imagine spending your birthday in bed, YUCK**

Dani Neuenschwander
W 1311 Arbor LK North
Lyndon Station WI 53944
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2017, 05:47 AM   #574  

Default MMTPT469~Destination Station

From a friend:

Mom has dementia and had been able to be at home with family staying with her but after recent onset of seizures her dementia is worse. She is now in nursing home for rehab but may need to stay there. She is very confused and most days, just knows that she isn't home and wants to go home. She could use some cheerfulness in her room.

Darlene Moritz
Chapman Valley Manor, Rm 116
Chapman Kansas 67431
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #575  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT470 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT470 ~ DESTINATION STATION

July 2017 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 07-22-2017 at 03:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2017, 06:01 AM   #576  

Default MMTPT471~Destination Station

From Angie:

This was on Fox News:

Mom asks for birthday cards for son with ongoing illness | Fox News

He has been diagnosed with Mitochondrial disease and has a limited life span. His birthday is Aug 20th and a huge outpouring of love via cards would really make it wonderful. He will be 6 yrs old.

Austin Wieschowski
P.o. box 6394
Lakeland Florida 33807
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2017, 05:01 AM   #577  

Default MMTPT472~Destination Station

From Angie:

She woke a couple of mornings ago with her face swollen especially around her eye. They put her in the hospital and she will have surgery on Saturday. At this point they are saying that her sinuses are completely blocked.

Shell is an older full-time college student. She is holding a 4.0 right now. She is concerned about her grades, concerned about the unexpected cost of this hospital stay!

She LOVES her dogs.
She loves old movies, especially Doris Day movies. She loves the 50's 60's era of art and ceramics.
She LOVES colorful things!

Mischale DeShazer
1302 Scarlett Dr
Anderson, IN 46013
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2017, 05:16 AM   #578  

Default MMTPT473~Destination Station

From Sue:

My brother John, will have a quadruple heart by-pass surgery Aug. 10th. He is so used to doing for others and making others laugh. He is a spiritual man who is encouraged by scripture. He also loves dogs and funny cards.

People can tell him they are friends of mine who send cards.

His wife Lenora, could use encouragement as well.

John Porto
714 Tumblebrook Dr.
Port Orange, FL 32127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2017, 04:21 AM   #579  

Default MMTPT474~Destination Station

From Jacqueline:

A teen with autism in Wilmington, NC only has one birthday wish each year and this year he is turning 16. Dante Brown, 15, wants nothing more than to get mail on his birthday. He loves getting birthday cards in the mail from anyone who will send them to him. Every time he gets mail, Dante sings the �We�ve got mail� song from Blues Clues.

Dante is about to turn 16 on August 1.

While it is to late for his birthday, happy mail is always a good thing to have.

Dante Brown
14 Apple Rd.
Castle Hayne NC 28429
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2017, 10:54 AM   #580  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT475 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT475 ~ DESTINATION STATION

August 2017 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 08-25-2017 at 11:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2017, 05:32 AM   #581  

Default MMTPT476~Destination Station

Please read Linda's post here for current information:

someone help me and cry with me? by hotwheels at Splitcoaststampers

Her mother is her crafty support and helper as well as her best friend and things really aren't going so well with her disease. Linda really could use a pick-me-up.

If you have time to chat occasionally, I know she would be "over the moon" happy to chat back.

Her address is:

Linda Littlepage
436 N.W, Hillery St.
Burleson TX 76028
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 09-05-2017 at 05:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2017, 06:05 AM   #582  

Default MMTPT477~Destination Station

From my cousin:

This little guy lives in a little town near where I grew up and very close knit community. Treatment was ineffective so parents are letting him just be a kid and have been told that he has less than 3 months to live. He LOVES Christmas. The only thing he likes better than Christmas is Lego blocks. They have family across the pond so Mom said he won't think anything weird about cards being late.

Check out this link to see what the town is doing for him:

Kansas town to celebrate Christmas for 3-year-old boy dying of cancer | The Wichita Eagle

and

His address is

Christian Risner
P.O. Box 211
Lebo KS 66856
USA
Save
Save

Last edited by Ksnurse; 09-12-2017 at 06:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2017, 08:22 PM   #583  

Default MMTPT478~Destination Station

From Jacqueline:

A family friend's daughter, Leah, was diagnosed last month with invasive ductile carcinoma; stage two breast cancer Leah is fairly young (in her late 30s) and the diagnosis came as quite a shock. Leah had opted for an MRI of both breasts, a bone scan and genetic testing before surgery only to get get more bad news. She found out that she carries the cancer gene so she is facing a double mastectomy and has to have her ovaries removed followed by radiation and chemo.

Leah had surgery last Friday and is now recovering but is facing the battle of her lifetime. She has faced this so bravely but understandably is just weepy at times. Her mom and dad live out of state and are there now helping her through her recovery - she is not married and has no children.

I know it would lift her spirits tremendously. Any sort of encouragement or humorous card would be great. The funnier, the better.

Send cards to:
Leah Miller
2866 Emma Lane
Brunswick, OH 44212
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2017, 11:38 AM   #584  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT479 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT479 ~ DESTINATION STATION

September 2017 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 09-23-2017 at 01:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2017, 04:29 AM   #585  

Default MMTPT480~Destination Station

Fun, frivolity, and happy wishes needed. Jan is getting ready to celebrate her 60th anniversary to Ray ("still the love of my life") but it is bittersweet as all her siblings have passed on except 1 sister who thinks Jan is still about 10 yrs old.

Mr. and Mrs. Ray Stewart
4 Surrey Lane
Norwich CT, 06360
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2017, 05:00 AM   #586  

Default MMTPT481~Destination Station

After the shooting spree at the Mandalay in Las Vegas, the police had the task of clearing the area while being under gunfire themselves until the hotel room was cleared. In honor of the selfless work they do everyday, some huge thanks is needed

Las Vegas Metropoliton Police
400 S. Martin L. King Blvd.
Las Vegas NV 89106
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2017, 04:53 AM   #587  

Default MMTPT482~Destination Station

From Pam:

The mom of my high school friends (Becky and Wilma) had to put their mom in hospice. They mentioned how happy it made their mom when she got a card from me (even though she doesn't know me ). She said even just looking at the pretty cards make her smile. If you'd like to send a card her info is:

Hazel Bales
C/o: Burke Hospice
1721 Enon Road
Valdese, NC 28690

If you mention splitcoaststampers, the daughters will know that Pam asked for it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2017, 05:55 AM   #588  

Default MMTPT483~Destination Station

This Veteran's home in CA has asked on Facebook for Christmas cards to put in gift bags for the residents. She can use lots, so if you have time to make 2 they would love it

***They wish them to be signed with a state listed so veteran knows where they came from. No envelopes are neccessary as will be put in bags. ***

The gal running this project is out on family illness so if send to me, I will put in one larger envelope and mail to her

Sheri Decker
2432 S. Mosley
Wichita KS 67216

Last edited by Ksnurse; 10-28-2017 at 06:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2017, 05:38 AM   #589  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT484 Destination Station

MMTPT484 ~ DESTINATION STATION

October 2017 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

You can even do both! We all love seeing the warm fuzzies on the Tell a Teapotter thread .

Last edited by Cook22; 10-28-2017 at 01:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2017, 03:46 AM   #590  

Default MMTPT485~Destination STation

From Brie (her mother):

Zei has always been healthy and active. Suddenly started having cold like symptoms and ended up in hospital where it continued to progress to point of being transferred to Childrens Mercy Hospital and is now in intensive care requiring large amounts of supplemental oxygen and on and off the ventilator. She has now had to have a feeding tube placed and none of tests have shown any specific diagnosis yet.

She is a girly girl and interested in typical 15 yr old things. LIkes sparkle, is very fashion forward, and likes blues, teals, greens (mermaidy peacock type colors)

**When she is on ventilator she is sedated but they are reading cards to her and placing them around her to keep her spirits up when she is awake**

Zei Uwadia
Children's Mercy Hospital
room PICU #12
2401 Gillham Road
Kansas City Missouri, 64108
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 11-07-2017 at 04:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2017, 05:46 AM   #591  

Default MMTPT486~Destination Station

Per her sister;

Sarah is excited about being a new grandma to little Colton Ryan. However, she is rather stressed as her daughter has issues (her Aunt calls her a "Hot Mess") and is a Drama Queen. So prayers would be nice to.

Sarah Baxter
11008 Eastside Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73165
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2017, 06:23 AM   #592  

Default MMTPT487~Destination Station

From Karen (his daughter)

Wesley is turning (drum roll) 91 yrs on Nov. 30. Lots of changes in last couple years as needed to move to Assisted Living and missing his lovely wife along with the decreased mobility of age has caused him to get a little down. They would like lots of birthday wishes to cheer him.

He is a WWII veteran (Navy-USS Radford)), loves 40's to 50's muscle cars, and is becoming quite the pool shark at the "pool hall" at the center.

Wesley Hunter
1515 Kingsridge Drive #914
Oklahoma City OK, 73170
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2017, 07:52 AM   #593  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT488 Destination Station

MMTPT488 ~ DESTINATION STATION

November 2017 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

You can even do both! We all love seeing the warm fuzzies on the Tell a Teapotter thread .

Last edited by Cook22; 11-25-2017 at 02:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2017, 08:55 PM   #594  

Default MMTPT489~Destination Station

From Martina's friend Donna:

Martina's sister Marva died the day before Thanksgiving after many yr battle with cancer. Both of her parents have passed on as well leaving Martina the only living member of their little family. Her and her sister were very close and they did many things together even as adults. She is having a very difficult time with this and the Christmas holiday coming up as well.

Her favorite colors are lavender, green, and cream. She is a very spiritual person and scripture is welcome.

Martina Tatum
509 N. State St
Wagoner OK, 74667
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 12-05-2017 at 01:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2017, 09:19 AM   #595  

Default MMTPT490~Destination Station

From family friend Donna:

This family has suffered major loss lately. Marva (mom and wife) passed from cancer the day before Thanksgiving. 4 yrs ago, they also lost a daughter to cancer.

Holidays are coming and this family could use some support

Mitchell Family
19811 E. 46th St.
Broken Arrow OK, 74014
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2017, 02:13 AM   #596  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default MMTPT491 ~ Destination Station

From Ann (annsforte3) :
Quote:

Last year I requested a tea party for my dear Aunt Mimi (Mary).
She was found to have cancer that metastasized to the brain and has been undergoing chemo. She has now lost use of her left arm and leg and losing weight fast that she desperately needs.

This will be a hard Christmas for her, not being at home for Christmas and that it will be a year on December 29 that her spouse past away.

Would be so nice to see her get encouragement cards/Christmas cards for the holiday.
She is in a nursing home right now in VA.

Please send cards in care of her Daughter in law, Theresa Cermak. She will hand deliver them to the nursing home, otherwise, items get lost!

Mary Cermak
c/o Therese Cermak
6510 Sunny Hill Ct
McLean,

VA 22101
USA

Thank you everyone! As sick as my Aunt is this might be her last Christmas! She is a retired English professor, loves to play the piano, and deeply religious!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2017, 11:49 AM   #597  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT492 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT492 ~ DESTINATION STATION

December 2017: A Wren & Two Turtle Doves

Important:

Reply With Quote Likes