Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-22-2024, 05:05 PM   #721  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,770 Likes on 1,877 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
Who was it that liked zentangle? Maybe Melody? I found this today.

https://youtu.be/qMzmeso91js?si=VMwA-a3Vl3xU42rC
Jean loves Zentangle. I have a picture she made for me that is Zentangle.
LisaFeatured Stamper #671Love sending BRAK cards. Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2024, 05:07 PM   #722  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,923 Likes on 2,190 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovinpaperView Post
Jean loves Zentangle. I have a picture she made for me that is Zentangle.
thanks Lisa. I thought it was either melody or Jean but wasn't sure.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
lovinpaper (04-22-2024)
Old 04-22-2024, 07:21 PM   #723  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Kathy, I like zentangle as well, but Jean is a lot more advanced than I am. That's a cool video. I watched a tiny bit of it.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2024, 08:13 AM   #724  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,292 Likes on 1,370 Posts

Good morning! I finally got my R card done and uploaded and I think I'm caught up on commenting for Alpha cards. Goodness, it is allergy season here and I am sneezing up a storm!

That is a cool video, Kathy. I haven't watched even 25% of it but I put it on double speed and watched some of it. Great pattern ideas.

I don't know if she'll see this but Happy Birthday, Karen! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful birthday today.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-23-2024)
Old 04-23-2024, 01:31 PM   #725  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,197 Likes on 1,828 Posts

Reminder!!

This week's letter is "S"!!

Keywords: ABC20S19, ABC20 and your personal keyword if using one!

Have fun with it!!

And Happy Birthday to Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2024, 11:53 PM   #726  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 66 Likes on 37 Posts

Here is my card for this week's location "S" = Scotland

ABC20S19 - Scottish Coo by helekins at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2024, 08:09 AM   #727  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Just a couple of days ago it was warm and sunny and what, at this time of year, we would consider a hot day. Later in the summer, it will be a cool day but that is the strange world of temperature. Today, we are a good 20 degrees cooler and I suspect my DH might build a fire. We might even get blessed with rain on Friday...here's hoping!

DD2 is in the midst of her busy prep season for VBS so she comes down to the church after work many of her work days. Bonus for me! She is experiencing the pain of the price increases for her VBS budget though. She got an increased budget and it still might not be enough. Good thing for her the pastor says to not worry about and get what she wants/needs to achieve her VBS decor goals. I love her creativity with the process. She's been having the church members save lids to things - water bottles, jam jars, whatever - and bring them to the church. They will get glued onto items like the outside of a bowl or vase and then spray painted to mimic - loosely - the look of coral because the theme is SCUBA - Super Cool Underwater Bible Adventure. She's also been having them donate used SMART brand water bottles and members have come up with other brands that have that same shape. Those will be spray painted silver with an added top to them to make oxygen tanks for scuba diving. Lots of fun creativity going on.

I hope everyone is OK and having lots of fun crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-24-2024)
Old 04-24-2024, 08:24 AM   #728  
Proud Fan Club Member

These guys brighten my days!

https://youtube.com/shorts/-XQrAhVeS...4TYWkhDeCdbUmW
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-24-2024)
Old 04-24-2024, 01:42 PM   #729  
Proud Fan Club Member

We sold our woodland yesterday. The guy who bought it owns surrounding land and his home is there too. He told an interesting life story. He has an LVAD (left ventricular assist device. He plans to keep it for ten years and then hopefully get a heart transplant. He's only 56 so he didn't want the heart transplant yet because of the length of time they last. He has no pulse. The machine does everything for him. He can't swim or be in water with it but can do pretty much everything else. He bought the land to put in a trust for his kids.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2024, 08:14 AM   #730  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! I am back in close toed shoes because the weather has taken a downward turn...yay! We are even, possibly, going to get some rain.

DD1 is flying in tonight for a quick visit. Her flight is scheduled to arrive at 12:02 am....I'm praying it won't be delayed! The airport is about an hour away so it will be a late night for us, of course, later for her because she is three hours ahead of us time wise. When she goes back to college, it is finals time and then the elite choir is off to Spain.

Kathy, those guys made me chuckle. I did watch it yesterday so last night I asked DD2 about spies and what they do when they get cold. She rolled her eyes at me when I told her the answer.

That is interesting about the man who bought your woodland - isn't that where you would get firewood? I imagine he has to wear a medic alert bracelet in case he is in a bad accident. I didn't know that people who had those devices don't have pulses!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2024, 12:50 PM   #731  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

It has been a busy week, so I am still working on my S card. My daughter has a sleep study, which one would think would not affect me, but I am was the one helping her call the hospital a few times to get her id straightened out, etc. She finally got it done Monday evening or Tuesday. The days blur together sometimes. Then today was my semi-neurologist visit. All is good, just takes time away from doing what I really want to do.

I am working on a card for Six Flags. I grew up going to Six Flags every year, sometimes a few times a year. It was 35 - 45 minutes from our house depending on traffic and the speed limit. Mom had a SU roller coaster set which I have, but my daughter has a few Lawn Fawn sets that have a roller coaster and a Ferris Wheel which I remember going on at Six Flags. I have pieces cut and colored but they will continue to sit today as I have other things I want to do.

I need to start thinking about my T card. The easy way will be to ask my husband as he always has ideas and sometimes a lightbulb goes off in my head, as it applies to something I can figure out. Now it is thundering outside, so possibly the thunderstorm card would be applicable.
LisaFeatured Stamper #671Love sending BRAK cards. Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2024, 02:28 PM   #732  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
Good morning! I am back in close toed shoes because the weather has taken a downward turn...yay! We are even, possibly, going to get some rain.

DD1 is flying in tonight for a quick visit. Her flight is scheduled to arrive at 12:02 am....I'm praying it won't be delayed! The airport is about an hour away so it will be a late night for us, of course, later for her because she is three hours ahead of us time wise. When she goes back to college, it is finals time and then the elite choir is off to Spain.

Kathy, those guys made me chuckle. I did watch it yesterday so last night I asked DD2 about spies and what they do when they get cold. She rolled her eyes at me when I told her the answer.

That is interesting about the man who bought your woodland - isn't that where you would get firewood? I imagine he has to wear a medic alert bracelet in case he is in a bad accident. I didn't know that people who had those devices don't have pulses!
yes, that's where we got our firewood but DH belongs to a cabin in the area and if we need it we can get it. We only burn it in mom's garage in the frigid weather because of her outside cats. And the weather has been pretty great this year. We're going to use some of the money to get a new four wheeler and have a snow plow attached for winter. It's an automatic so even I will be able to drive it. I never drove our current one because I could never get used to the shifting with your foot. I only drove it around in first year mostly.
So they called today to change son's endoscopy. It was supposed to be Monday but because of needing blood when he had the ulcer attack they're worried about clotting and they wanted to have it in the hospital and not at the center they were sending us to. Fortunately they could move it to the next day, but we have to go further for it. Otherwise we'd have to wait until August to get it done.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2024, 11:09 AM   #733  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! It was a sleep in morning because we were at the airport at midnight to pick up DD1. The airport is about an hour away from our house so it was rather late (or early depending on perspective) when we got to bed. I have laundry going and need to get busy but thought I'd check in here.

Lisa, we have a couple of Six Flags parks in CA but I'm really not a Six Flags ride type person. When DH and I lived in Southern California, my brother and SIL came for a visit and wanted to go to Six Flags. It really was a waste of money to pay for me to enter the park. I would stand in line with them and then get out of line at the last possible minute and wait for them to get done. I can do the rides but throwing up after riding just takes all the fun out of it! LOL I look forward to seeing your card though, I'm sure it will be full of fun.

Kathy, we are back to having a fire to keep the house warm enough. So funny when it was so warm on Monday.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-30-2024)
Old 04-26-2024, 12:36 PM   #734  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I changed my destination as I had too many elements for Six Flags. I went with State Fair.

I went to both growing up. I went every year I can remember to Six Flags till I got married. He is not an Amusement Park guy, so I never went again. My girls do not like riding and easily get ill, so it never appealed to me to spend the money on the park for them. My husband and I have been to the State Fair, but we didn't take any rides. We looked at handicrafts, animals, tractors, and the one year the cow made of butter. This is something that would not appeal to my daughters, so we took them to other places.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-30-2024)
Old 04-26-2024, 01:04 PM   #735  
Proud Fan Club Member

We like to go to Knoebels Grove amusement park in elysburg. There is no admission. They open tomorrow for the season. Sometimes we would just go over and walk around and have supper. We could get handstamps to ride all day but I think they open at 11so it would be from opening to closing around 10. I liked going through the little shops and look for souvenirs. And I love the Old Mill that had ice cream. You could also buy individual tickets if you wanted to ride a few things. They also had a miniature golf course.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-30-2024)
Old 04-26-2024, 01:54 PM   #736  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, no admissions sound like a dream. It sound like a nice place to visit. Most places I know of around here always have an admission fee, plus parking fee.

I looked it up online. It looks nice! I like that they have Autism Awareness Day with sensory free rides. My daughter would enjoy just watching; she gets ill from riding in a car.

Last edited by lovinpaper; 04-26-2024 at 01:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by lovinpaper:
annsforte3 (04-30-2024), muscrat (04-26-2024)
Old 04-26-2024, 02:23 PM   #737  
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, I forgot to mention free parking and if you have to park a long way away, they have tram cars running. It really is a fun place. They have a coal museum too and you can mine for "gold". And a swimming pool with big slides if you like that sort of thing. I think we've only gone swimming there once and that was many years ago.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by muscrat:
annsforte3 (04-30-2024), lovinpaper (04-26-2024)
Old 04-27-2024, 04:55 AM   #738  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,764 Likes on 1,598 Posts

Wow, where have I been and what have I been doing?? I wasn't ignoring anyone, just delayed responses. My gosh, it's been over a week. Sometimes I have no idea what I do with my time, although I always have time for creating.
Kathy, how many acres did you sell? What is the new buyer going to do with it? Use it for firewood too? Nice that he is putting it into a trust for kids. Quite the story about his heart.
I do not care for amusement parks because it doesn't take much to make me sick for the whole day. I'd still go on a Ferris wheel, carousel, those kind of rides. But I do like to watch the rides. And I love cotton candy.
But I do love the Wisconsin State Fair. I haven't been in a few years, a friend used to take me every year for my birthday. Favorite things are the Wisconsin Products building, with honey, maple syrup, baked potatoes. If you've never had maple cotton candy, do try it...wonderful! Then there was the butterfly pork chop sandwich. Then a mandatory cream puff, followed by viewing the student art, the flower building, the dock diving dogs and the animals of course. Oh and the wool shop, with beautiful items made from wool. Time to go back, although I'm not close to it anymore. Good memories of going with my family every year; my Dad loved it. However I was always sad when my sister would mention that she and my parents would have breakfast there. Dad never popped for breakfast when I was growing up. The sadness of being the oldest of four.
Back porch is done, except for some trim on the tops of the posts. Just a bit larger square to make it look more finished. I am so high up now. It's bigger than the front so I can have a chair and table on it. Scott is also working on the soffits and facia now. It's a slow process, lots of little cuts, lots of measuring, he's never done it before. But there is progress. There is a rusty pipe on the back of the house that is driving me crazy. It holds all the electrical jazz and whatever. I can't wait to paint it and to paint my front door and get a new screen door. I think I'm going to paint my front door some kind of dusty purple. Purple and green look good together.
Rained overnight, a fair amount, bird bath is full. So windy lately. I think it looks more windy than it really is because the houses are close together and the wind whips through in between. I have a lilac bush on the east side that blows around quite fiercely.
So I feel like I have found some of my 'people' in the drawing group. I went again this past Wednesday. So welcoming, so friendly, so complimentary. They are mostly retired art teachers and, as you know, my drawing skills are terrible. But I do my tangling and they seem to like it. It's not just about drawing, it's about friendship and community. Many of them are in shows. I bought two small oil paintings from the woman who hosted us; she is trying to purge some of her art. She went on a cruise through the Panama Canal and the paintings are of her stop over in Guatamala. Very loose oils, $20 each. A steal, although I do need frames. I don't own anything like them. My SIL was relieved that I'm buying more art as I don't have enough....he was teasing me. Such a funny one, he is. BTW the group is called Drawn Together. Isn't that clever?
I've started walking a bit with a neighbor. She's a few years older than I am, seems very nice. I don't think we have a lot in common but it's nice to know some people. She lives with her son, who is the same age as my daughter. She was in the military for a few years.
Catherine, so nice that your daughter could fit in a little trip home. Where in Spain will she go? Then will she come home for the summer or are there other plans?
It seem like your younger daughter just did VBS planning. How fast these years go!!!!!! She certainly has your creativity gene (or Jean, whichever one you prefer).
Getting back to that glue gun. I did have problems, like Ann, with clogging and yes the tip always rested on the holder. I now put a long pin into it and very little clogging now. I love it! I'm still using the first bottle of glue, the glue goes a very long way. I think the Nuvo glue is quite a bit stickier than others so maybe that's why it clogs. I don't get why Lydia has never had it clog. Maybe she's using a different glue. I plan on filling the bottle with different glue going forward. The Nuvo sets up pretty quickly, not enough time to adjust the paper.
yes, Zentangle is my go to skill. I love it; it makes me feel competent. And I can work small.
I'm going to head north next Wednesday for a few days. My baby sister is turning 60 this coming Monday, she is out of town but I'm going to surprise her by showing up at her birthday dinner next Friday. She is visiting Oak Park, IL for the weekend, to see some of the FLW houses and peruse the little shops. I guess the Chicago traffic was terrible.
I'm sure I'm missing something or someone. I'll sign off now but go back and read more carefully. I'm sorry I've been MIA, no good reason why. Take care, everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-30-2024)
Old 04-27-2024, 05:46 AM   #739  
Proud Fan Club Member

Jean, it was almost 22 acres. I don't think the guy has any real plans for it yet. I think he just wanted to add it to his land so no one else could buy and build there. It will be part of the trust for his family. DH bought a new four wheeler and they are adding a wench and snow plow. It will be ready by Monday, if not today. They wanted a $500 deposit but DH told them he didn't want to write two checks so they waived the deposit. We are also buying a shed because we need more storage. DH is out preparing the spot so we can get a load of stone in to sit it on. I imagine that one will be next week. The rest of the money went in savings. I imagine we'll have to claim some at tax time so I'll put money back for that too.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-30-2024)
Old 04-27-2024, 06:55 AM   #740  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,003 Likes on 1,510 Posts

Jean, I am so glad you found the Drawn Together group! Sounds perfect for you. And a walking Buddy! Yay!

Kathy, sounds like the sale of the wooded land is working out great for your family. Good timing, and everything. Your place you go sounds wonderful! Wish we had something like that. About 20 years ago we had a theme park open, but it went bust. The ghost of it is still there. I don’t think it even actually got open!

Catherine, how wonderful to have DD1 for awhile. And, like Jean I can barely think that it is time for VBS again!

Lisa, I have to go look at your State Fair Card. I love what eve is coming up with for the locations. So fun!

Waving to Ann, Melody, Dagmar, Gracie, Hotwheels, and Jayne, and Shirl, too. Sorry if I missed anyone.

I walked this morning, my 4 miles, first time in over a week. It was trail day and there were several bikes on the trail. Lucky I went early, before 8. I will miss all the business. I had forgotten it was this Sat. So cute; a little boy on a bike rode by and told me Happy Trail Day.

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by smadson:
annsforte3 (04-30-2024), muscrat (04-27-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 08:10 AM   #741  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is sunny and can't decide if it wants to be warm or not. I vote not! LOL

Goodness, what a weekend. We were up too late every night while DD1 was here. She had to be at the airport midday on Sunday to start her flights back. DD2 wanted to go to Ikea after we dropped DD1 off and she now has a new desk chair that she purchased for her room.

We were even up too late Sunday night after DD1 was gone - because of DD1 though. She landed in Nashville just after 11:15 pm and only then realized that the reservation she made for the shuttle she made for just after midnight Sunday morning instead of Monday morning. Poor thing, she was so tired and frustrated. It is an easy mistake to make though she felt really dumb. I hopped on and made another reservation for her but she was going to have to wait a couple of hours so DH and I stayed on the phone with her until the shuttle was there to pick her up. Needless to say, she was one exhausted girl when she made it back to college.

I think we really have to ramp up looking for and acquiring new to us vehicles. The time has come...yuck. I'm not a fan of vehicle shopping at all.

Lisa, I do like rides but Six Flags rides are too much for me. I can handle Disneyland rides though. My poor DH, he is the one who likes rides and he didn't have anyone to ride with him. I think the girls now enjoy them though.

Kathy, the Santa Cruz Boardwalk may be similar to the place you go that doesn't have admission. You can walk all around the boardwalk without paying for anything but if you want to ride, you need to purchase a wristband (I think, it has been a while since we were there). I actually rode their wooden rollercoaster when there with the family. It was fun but jerky but I didn't get sick, yay!

Jean, yay for a completed back porch!

I didn't know maple flavored cotton candy was a thing, now I aspire to try it. I LOVE cotton candy!

Your drawing group sounds lovely, I'm glad you found it.

Yes, DD1 was missing us too much (she's had a few challenges this semester which contributed to that). It probably wasn't the best idea for her to come home but I think it did help her...except for the exhaustion she returned with! I don't know yet about the Spain itinerary, I'm waiting for more info.

Kathy, how wonderful to get a new shed. We need a shed or something but need to level things up to be able to put one in.

Yes, VBS is almost a year round thing when planning decor for the program. It really does take a lot of time and planning and DD2 does a fantastic job at it.

Sharon, it sounds like you have a lovely place to walk and Trail Day sounds like a fun thing. That boy sounds so cute who rode his bike by and wished you a happy trail day!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by cdimick:
annsforte3 (04-30-2024), smadson (05-01-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 11:30 AM   #742  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reminder!!!

This week our letter is "T"

Keywords: ABC20T20, ABC20, and your personal keyword!

Have fun!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2024, 12:53 PM   #743  
Proud Fan Club Member

The new shed arrived this morning. DH says we just missed it by about 10 minutes. I took son for his endoscopy procedure and it's an hour trip and we had to be there at 9:30. He said it's really amazing how they unload those things and spin them around and put them right where you want them. He already has the new four wheeler in there. We've spent enough money for now. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (04-30-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 01:10 PM   #744  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Trying to catch up on things, I have been sick from a Covid shot on Thursday. Bad reactions, headache, chills, sweats, feelings of going to barf all the time and unable to eat! Still feeling tired but at least able to now eat something!

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week! Sorry, behind on commenting too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2024, 02:09 PM   #745  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, hope you feel better soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (05-03-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 03:13 PM   #746  
Proud Fan Club Member

The shed picture is a bit blurry. The 4 wheeler picture was taken after he took the snowplow off.
Attached Thumbnails
Round 20 Alphabet Challenge - Dec 13, 2023 thru June 12, 2024 CHAT-img_20240430_185614685%7E2.jpg   Round 20 Alphabet Challenge - Dec 13, 2023 thru June 12, 2024 CHAT-img_20240429_140702240%7E2.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (05-03-2024)
Old 05-01-2024, 12:25 AM   #747  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 950 Likes on 340 Posts

Happy first May to you all.

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by gutsport56:
annsforte3 (05-03-2024), lovinpaper (05-01-2024), smadson (05-01-2024)
Old 05-01-2024, 04:39 AM   #748  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,764 Likes on 1,598 Posts

Dagmar, thanks for that photo...I have a cherry tree in bloom in my front yard. White flowers. Unfortunately I won't get cherries unless I have a second cherry tree. I'm assuming the tree I have is female, need a male. I know, weird.
Heading up north for a few days to celebrate my sister's 60th birthday. She doesn't know I'm coming although, knowing her, she might figure it out.
I'll return Sunday because I have a boatload of appointments next week. Sleep doctor, eye doctor, hair cut. When I scheduled any new doctor appointments last fall, they were all scheduling into May or June. Dentist later in the month.
Catherine, that was one very short visit for her. Glad she was safe and sound with Mom and Dad keeping her company. Our kids will always be our kids.
Have a good rest of the week and weekend, everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2024, 07:36 AM   #749  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Today we have no water at the house from 8 am until 5 pm. The entire neighborhood is out. I've gotten two voicemails about it, they have a sign at the neighborhood entrance etc. I think they have communicated it well. I'm just praying that the repairs can be completed today otherwise it will extend into tomorrow. For that reason, DH has decided to work down the hill today. I don't blame him! I do have a bucket of water and pitcher of water for anything we might need before we leave.

Last night, DD2 was after me to go through a box from the garage. I was dragging my feet because the last box I did, I decided I needed to bring in about six boxes and do them all together because they are crafty items and I was hoping to condense things down. But, I finally brought them all in. A significant amount went in the garbage bag, I have a box to donate, and I have downsized what went back into the garage considerably. Yay!

Ann, so sorry you had such a reaction to the shot, glad you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully you'll be completely better soon.

Kathy, I hope things went well for your son's procedure. Your shed is lovely! And that four wheeler looks like fun! My brother has one to help him with his property. He doesn't have a huge lot but there are some hills involved and the four wheeler is helpful for that.

What a fabulous photo, Dagmar! Happy May Day!

Safe travels north, Jean. What fun to go surprise your sister for her birthday! Happy birthday to her!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2024, 10:36 PM   #750  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 54 Likes on 12 Posts

Pssssst. Remember me?🙈
May Day is Lei day in Hawaii!! Since I can’t lei you all I’m going to send you 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶😘
and much Aloha!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by Hawaiian:
annsforte3 (05-03-2024), muscrat (05-02-2024)
Old 05-01-2024, 10:45 PM   #751  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry everyone!, if any been emailing me ? I lost my pw to my island granny email !,
I pray all is well ! Life’s been challenging 😥 and keeps challenging so please once again I finally found my way to my pray warriors !, need all the help !, love you all and being it hard for me to get on here since life has taken a front page and seat please forgive me for not being able to be around!, no sure when I be back but know I love all of you !,
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by Hawaiian:
annsforte3 (05-03-2024), muscrat (05-02-2024)
Old 05-02-2024, 06:12 AM   #752  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,003 Likes on 1,510 Posts

Oh, Hawaiian, you have still been in my thoughts and prayers! Miss ya!

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by smadson:
annsforte3 (05-03-2024), Hawaiian (05-02-2024)
Old 05-02-2024, 07:49 AM   #753  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is a bright and sunny day here. We are in our next to last warmer day with a forecast high of 72. Saturday's forecast high is 54 and rainy. Friends who live in the mountains just outside of my hometown in Oregon woke up to about 3 inches of snow yesterday on May Day!

It looks like they got the repairs to the water system done yesterday as the sign was gone from the neighborhood entrance and I didn't receive any further voicemails. Yay! I was prepared for the bit of time in the morning before I left for work with a bucket of water and a few other things. DH found me filling the bucket and asked what it was for...to flush the toilet, of course!

Vickster! Yay, so happy to see you pop in here. You are missed! I hope you pop in again soon. Happy May/Lei Day to you too!

I had a nice Thai lunch yesterday - so tasty. Really not much else to report. Chat with you later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Hawaiian (05-02-2024)
Old 05-02-2024, 09:26 AM   #754  
Proud Fan Club Member

This is as strange but I was just wondering yesterday how our Vickster was doing!! And then we hear from her today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Hawaiian (05-02-2024)
Old 05-02-2024, 10:28 AM   #755  
Stazon Splitcoast

Miss you all so much more!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2024, 10:28 AM   #756  
Stazon Splitcoast

Miss you all so much more!!! Mahalo for the love and prayers and the thoughts !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2024, 10:35 AM   #757  
Stazon Splitcoast

That’s awesome sis Kathy cause I was thinking about all of you as well ! 🫶💕
sorry I have to go ! How every I’ll keep my name logged in so I don’t get lost again since my memory hasn’t been serving me well as it use too! It has it moments but it will never remove you all from my heart and thoughts as well as always prayers!, you all are in bedded in my heart forever!,

Last edited by Hawaiian; 05-02-2024 at 10:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2024, 01:29 PM   #758  
Proud Fan Club Member

Here's another fun one from the dad jokers!

https://youtube.com/shorts/UxaVjeIsi...eiIhuUYVIWzon0
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2024, 01:35 PM   #759  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hello Victoria!! So good to hear from you!! You are in our thoughts!

Kathy, my son has been playing those videos from those three!! Hilarious!!

Slow to recover from the shot, but getting there!!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
muscrat (05-03-2024)
Old 05-03-2024, 01:38 PM   #760  
Proud Fan Club Member

I love those videos because they are silly, clean, and short!
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (Yesterday)