Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #1  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Arrow September 2009 Scrappin' Goals Thread

Scrappin' Challenge 2009

WOOHOO! Sailing through our 2009 Scrappin' Goal Challenge! We sure completed an AWESOME number of pages together in January, February, March, April, May, June, July & August! I'm looking forward to MORE Scrap pages together this month!

It was SO fun to see everyone's goals and ideas for completing LOTS of scrapbook pages last month! Many had a common theme - get more pages done, use what's in our stash, meet new scrapping friends, plan time/crops...

With that in mind, I thought I would invite all of you to September Scrapbook Challenge! Oh what fun we'll have sharing ideas, cheering success, keeping the motivation and making new friends.

Here's the CHALLENGE. Each person will post what their scrapbook page goal is for July. We will have a better shot at meeting our yearly goal if we break it down by month. Along with the scrapbook page goal for September if you'd like to play along with the "Using Stash Crew" decide what your scrapping budget will be for that month.

You choose your own scrapbook page goal and monthly spend goal. You may select 2, 3, 5, 50 pages....you choose. The idea is to be flexible so if you know you're going to be really busy, you can reduce the number one month or if you're going to a couple crops or scrap weekends, up the number. This also works for the budget. Each month, you can change your goals depending on your calendar!

The whole goal of the challenge is to get lots of pages done, use more in our stash before buying new (well at least keep track) and if you want to play along w/ saving --- save $$ at the same time which becomes scrapping budget $ for next year -- or vacation money or Holiday fund!

Money spent on Adhesive and Printing Pictures is not included in the monthly scrapping budget. We'll count pages 7x7 & up = 1 page for 1 page completed, 6x6 & smaller = 2 pages for 1 page completed.

Are you UP for the CHALLENGE? Come and Play in the 2009 Scrapbook Challenge! Woohoo for September !! Here's to Meeting our Scrapping Goals & Meeting New Friends!

**To make it easier for everyone to "oohh" and "aahh" over your pages, please upload your pages to SBC09SEP. **

Last edited by Lmn; 09-30-2009 at 05:10 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #2  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow September Scrappers

I will add you to our Scrap List here as you sign up. By not cutting and pasting the "old" list until I add you, I should have a better check on making sure everyone who wants to play gets added.

Don't forget, if you want your YTD number in the goal, please post or track in your signature :mrgreen:

September Scrappers

- Patty (PrincessP1471) - Sept Goal 15 / YTD Comp 341
- Denise (StampingDenise) - Sept Goal 13/20 (65%)/YTD Comp 125/240(52%)
- Tristen (tristen) - Sept Goal 0/17 / YTD Comp 63/126 (50%)
- (rdeaton) - Sept Goal 8/30 (27%) / YTD Comp 85/200 (43%)
- Melina (mepylant) - Sept Goal 20 / YTD Comp 125/200 (63%)
- Carol (grammawamma) - Sept Goal 12/12 (100%) / YTD Comp 93/120 (78%)
- Heather (hcarnes) - Sept Goal 10 / YTD Comp 34/150 (23%)
- Michele (drstamper) - Sept Goal 6/8 (75%)/ YTD Comp 18/30 (60%)
- Jen (jenstampingpad) - Aug Goal 16 / YTD Comp 205
- Liz (Elizabeth G.) - Sept Goal 6/12 (50%) / YTD Comp 117/150 (78%)
- Tam (tamcan) - Sept Goal 16/30 (53%) / YTD Comp 398/365 (109%)
- Candy (taca410) - Sept Goal 5 / YTD Comp 179
- Anavon (Annie's Pantry) - Sept Goal 10/25 (40%)/ YTD Comp 313/400(78%)
- Melissa (mollymoo951) - Aug Goal 10 / YTD Comp 75
- Wendy (wendella247) - Sept Goal 7/14 (50%) / YTD Comp 99/100 (99%)
- Andrea (ama3022) - Aug Goal 10 / YTD Comp 12
- Terry (eeddmm) - Sept Goal 12/6 (200%) / YTD Comp 78/48 (163%)
- Sarah (jonah's mommy) - Sept Goal 6 / YTD Comp
- Valerie (awjmgmom) - Sept Goal 10 / YTD Comp 109
- April (aprildawn) - Sept Goal 5/10 (50%) / YTD Comp 73/125 (58%)
- Tanya (daizees) - Sept Goal 10 / YTD Comp 56
- Kelli (chickadee3357) - Sept Goal 3/6 (50%)/ YTD Comp 33/40 (83%)
- Trish (strongcanadianbeauty) - Aug Goal 14 / YTD Comp 32
- Kirsten (goegirl) - Aug Goal / YTD Comp 120
- Bekah (rdoak03) - Sept Goal 6/6 (100%) / YTD Comp 186
- Aubrey (MonTigg) - Sept 5 / YTD Comp
- Nichelle (nichelle) - Aug Goal 4 / YTD Comp
- Jenn (stamptician) - Sept Goal 4/8 (50%) / YTD Comp 49/75 (65%)
- Joyce (ashjoy) - Sept Goal 5 / YTD Comp
- Lanita (divanurse) - Sept Goal 4 / YTD Comp 15/72 (21%)
- Penny (mzpenny) - Sept Goal 1/3 (33%) / YTD Comp 29/100 (29%)
- Mary Pat (mary_pat419) - Sept Goal 4/6 (67%)/ YTD Comp 72/144 (50%)
- Crystal (militarywife) - Sept Goal 3/15 (20%)/ YTD Comp 59/150 (39%)
- Michele (awjmgmom) - Sept Goal 2/10 (20%)/ YTD Comp 134/155 (87%)
- Cara (carabecca) - Sept Goal 9/15 (60%) / YTD Comp 97/240 (40%)
- Jenny (avery123) - Sept Goal 4 / YTD Comp
- Charlsanne (cla616) - Sept Goal / YTD Comp 52
- Lela (Lmn) - Sept Goal 26/55 (47%) / YTD Comp 146/365 (40%)

Last edited by Lmn; 09-30-2009 at 05:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #3  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow September Budget Bonus

September is *Budget Bonus* Month -- Use your Stash! This month let's see if we can use what we have. How long can you go this month using what you have?! I will send a small prize to the Scrappy Sister that can go to the latest date in September just using stash. This is just for fun so play along.

Scrappy Sisters,

I'm SURE you will all agree that we need to go back and add in our focus on our scrapping budgets! It's a good time of the year to start as we'll all want extra $$ for the holidays. Some of us have been using the "budget" idea since we started, others not so much. I decided it would be easier to split from the page goal posts. There are several ways to do this:

1. Set a $$ spending budget for the month & track your expenditures against budget set.
2. Match your scrapbook/stamping spending by putting the same amount away in savings that you spend on scrapbook/stamp stuff. This gives you extra $$ for either more scrap/stamp spending or something fun
3. Set a "Scrap to Spend" page goal. Come up with a goal to complete before you spend more $$ (for instance, "complete 25 pages before spending"
4. Do a combination or all of them!

Many times scrapping and stamping supply purchases are "impulse" buys. We want to encourage not only LOTS of Pages completed but creative, productive use of our STASH. Let's see if together we can be "CREATORS" and not just "COLLECTORS". (Thanks MP )

You do NOT have to set a budget to play along with Scrappin' Goal Challenge. This is only for those of us who would like to play

I will post our Scrap Budgets here...let's see if we can band together and encourage everybody to keep on goal

Last edited by Lmn; 09-30-2009 at 05:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #4  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Thursday 52 Week Challenge

September Challenges

09/24/09 :mrgreen:
09/17/09
09/10/09
09/03/09

August Challenges

Jun - July Challenges

Jan - May Challenges

THURSDAY Challenge!

We're going to launch a NEW Thursday Challenge for 2009! I'm so excited!!

SCS 52 Week Thursday Goal Challenge!
This year on Thursdays you'll be invited to join us for our 52 Week Scrap Challenge. These challenges will be PERFECT whether you're working on your kids albums, 2009 Family Album, Daily Life Album or a "BOM" (Book of Me).
We have 4 SPECIAL Hostesses and each week they will post a challenge that goes with their theme for the year! By the end of the year, you'll have some GREAT pages or a complete 2009 Scrapbook...OR BOTH! :mrgreen:

Our Themes will be:

Week 1 - Quotes (Cassie/Tam)
These challenges will offer us inspiration to create a page/pages based on the quotes shared.

Week 2 - Recipes (Anavon)
Anavon will be encouraging us to scrap favorite family recipes or food moments based on colors or ingredients...

Week 3 - Theme (Valerie)
Our 3rd week challenges will be a mix of themes, events, or calendar pages...

Week 4 - Idea/ Inspiration (Kirsten)
4th week challenge will motivate us to scrap an important belief, idea, thought, inspiration...

And Occasional Week 5 - Hodge Podge (Guest Hostess)
This week will be an ecletic mix of page motivating ideas to round out our 52 scrap challenge weeks!

I hope you will join us for a GREAT 2009 Thursday Scrap Challenge Year!

Last edited by Lmn; 09-30-2009 at 05:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #5  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Weekly Challenges

Looking for a little momentum or challenge to get a page or two done? Always some GREAT challenges here on SCS! What a FUN Place to Play! To Make it EASY to Find them, I have posted Links to the Challenges HERE! Scrap On!

Weekly Challenge Line Up:

Monday - Inspiration
Tuesday - Digital
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday - 52 Week Challenge
Friday - Sketch

Last edited by Lmn; 09-30-2009 at 05:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #6  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Special Notes Here

September Fun!
This month we're going to share the fun of STASH by playing a game called, "Use What I Send You". This will just be ongoing so sign up to play. I have an envelope full of Scrap Goodies from a box of "stash" we sent around last year. I challenge you to use 1 or more of the items from this envelope on a scrap page (or layout). Here's how it works:

1. Sign up in the thread you want to play
2. PM me your address
3. I will send the first person the envelope of STASH
4. Pick out the item or items you want to use on your page
5. Scrap your page and upload to the gallery
6. Add a couple small items to the STASH Envelope (if you want)
7. I will PM you the address of the next Scrap Sister
8. Mail the STASH Envie to the next Scrap Sister

This will be fun and we can play as long as we have Scrap Sisters that want the STASH Envelope. Feel free to sign up more than once. If you do, make one page, send out the envelope, you will get it back another time for a 2nd page (or layout).

Question, let me know. We're keeping this to an envelope of STASH so the postage rates remain "reasonable".

Last edited by Lmn; 09-30-2009 at 05:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #7  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Mini-VSBN Challenges - 09/19 & 09/20

September
Sept 19 & 20-- Let's HEAR It for the "HOME" Team!!

Schedule:
09/19 - 7:00, 8:30, 10:00 pm (all times EST)
09/20 - 2:30, 4:00, 7:00 pm (all times EST)

Come Scrap with us as we complete challenges that celebrate the season of fun team sports! You won't want to miss getting some great Sept pages done finishing up pages with us!

PreGame Warm Up Sept09vsbn1
All teams no matter what sport or activity need some "warm up" time. Our pre-game warm up challenge will help get us started scrappin' for our mini-VSBN. Since we're just getting started, let's warm up with a sketch challenge. Here are a couple to get you started:

Sally's Sketch Challenge 09/18

Page Maps Sept Sketch (see attached)

Please upload your challenge to: Sept09vsbn1 & sbc09sep

Favorite Sport Sept09vsbn2
As many of you know I love Fishing and FOOTBALL! hehehehe...Both are sports you know. SO for this challenge you can choose your favorite sport, as long and you use my favorite Team's Colors. (RED, WHITE & BLUE) and their will be a prize from the Fan Club for the first person who can guess my Team.

Here is my sample.... Baseball

Please use the key words.... Sept09vsbn2 & sbc09sept

Havin' A Ball Sept09vsbn3
This challenge is for Wendy who is dancing w/ her DH tonight...I'm sure she's "having a ball"! For some of us, having a ball is at a sports event either watching our kids or taking them to an event or partying in some other way. Let's get those party pictures in our books and show off "havin' a ball". My challenge to you is to use black and white on this layout. Can be w/ your photos, background papers, embellishments ... have a ball!

Please use the key words.... Sept09vsbn3 & sbc09sept

Go Team! Sept09vsbn4
Woohoo! Every team needs cheerleaders whether they're in the stands or on the field! The cheer squad is helpful at keeping the crowd involved in helping the momentum. Today's first challenge is set up to "C-H-E-E-R" you on for getting pages done! Your page (or pages) are all about "C-H-E-E-R"...let's see if you can spell it out. For Example:
C - Color, Combined, Catch, Cool,
H - Hearts, Half, Home,
E - Extra, Exciting, Easter, Eek
E - Example, Embellishments, Eggplant Envy (SU! Color)
R - Round, Ric Rac, Rotated, Red

You get the idea, spell out the word "CHEER" using different words, shapes, embellishments, ideas on your page.
Please use the key words.... Sept09vsbn4 & sbc09sept

Cross the Line! Sept09vsbn5
Whether it's the goal line, blue line, free throw line or finish line...all teams have to "cross the line". It's how to get the points or win you're looking for. It's time for us to "cross the line" with our challenge ... this one is going to take some thought and it's all about "crossing the line". How you interpret that is up to you...the challenge is to either use lines in your layout, use Jenn's great Inspiration Challenge this week about "Time Lines", scrap your fave football player crossing the goal line or just do something completely not your style..."cross the line". We'll be anxious to see what you come up with!

Please use the key words.... Sept09vsbn5 & sbc09sept

Great Catch! Sept09vsbn6
It's time SHOW OFF !! Let's see those photos that are a "great catch". Whether it's the right lighting, just the right moment or those adorable family & friend times, there are some photos you get printed that you know are special! IT's time to show off those great catches!

Please use the key words.... Sept09vsbn6 & sbc09sept
Attached Thumbnails
September 2009 Scrappin' Goals Thread-sept0912x12a.jpg  

Last edited by Lmn; 09-20-2009 at 03:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2009, 04:20 AM   #8  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow Lela! You are certainly on the ball this month! September already posted and it's still over a week away! Sounds like lots of fun this month and I want to do it all! I'll try the zero budget thing since I have LOTS of stash! My goal, I'll stick with 12. I really think I'm going to exceed August's goal! I'll also play along with the "Use What I Send You" game. Sounds like fun! Thanks Lela!
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2009, 06:41 AM   #9  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to make my goal 6 for September since I discovered digi. Can't wait until I "learn" how to download the files correctly so they print out OK to whomever I send them. I read on Emily's blog how she does it so I want to try that and see how it comes out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

I'm going to say 5 pages, and 15 cards. I'm already comited to 11 cards so that should be atainable.

Going to sign up for the swap, and I bet I can scrap the entire year without needing anything. I guess if I'm going to order I better do it quick!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Where is the September fun sign ups? If it's here I want to play along.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Here's My Goal...

Well I definitely plan to be back and scrappin' in September!:p I can hardly wait. I did not complete any pages in August but I also did not set a goal as I knew life would be hectic for me.
My 2009 total goal is 75 pages. I have 45 completed and with 4 months left in the year, if I complete 8 a month I will have 2 extra pages. So....
My goal for Sept is 8 pages.;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #13  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Excellent!

Quote:

Originally Posted by grammawammaView Post
Wow Lela! You are certainly on the ball this month! September already posted and it's still over a week away! Sounds like lots of fun this month and I want to do it all! I'll try the zero budget thing since I have LOTS of stash! My goal, I'll stick with 12. I really think I'm going to exceed August's goal! I'll also play along with the "Use What I Send You" game. Sounds like fun! Thanks Lela!
Carol, I'm so glad you're going to play along! I will send you out the envie of "Use What I Send You" this weekend! Since you signed up first, you get to be first! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #14  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking YAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashjoyView Post
Where is the September fun sign ups? If it's here I want to play along.

Joyce, Awesome! I will have Carol send the "Use What I Send You" Envie to you when she's done. Just PM me your addy :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #15  
Die Cut Diva

Put me down for 6 pages.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #16  
Hardware Hotshot

I am going to go for 12 pages this month. I have a feeling I'm going to be quite busy. But if I go over, it will be nice
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-27-2009, 04:02 PM   #17  
Pearl-ExPert

forgot to susbscribe to this earlier....I think I will sign up for 10 in September. I'm not sure I can get back up on the horse after being so slow in summer, but we'll give it a try. I'm aiming for more 2 pagers I think, so it should be attainable!

Jan 0/8
YTD: 4 pp every 2 weeks; 0/104
2013/30?pp 2012/50 pp 2011/54pp; 2010/96pp ; 2009/122pp
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2009, 06:04 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

I am looking forward into Sept. and I think I will keep my goals the same.... 25 pages and 0 budget!
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2009, 06:58 AM   #19  
Matboard Maniac

Arggg - I'm on overload this month! Where did it go! Well, I'll be consistent and set by goal for September at 17 pages (8 for Sept and 9 for pages not completed in Aug). Looking at my schedule in Sept - this is probably as realistic as my Aug goal. Oh well....I'll give it a shot. Who knows, I just might find a few extra hours and have wonderful inspiration to kick out those 17 pages.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2009, 07:27 AM   #20  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

For the remaining 4 months of the year I am dropping my goal down to 15 as I have several things to take care of and several things to get in order as I am going to RETIRE in December!! So 15 in September for me!

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2009, 08:48 AM   #21  
Die Cut Diva

I totally missed the mark in August! Only got 1 double page layout completed and should have the second double page layout done tonight. Last month I had no problem completing pages but this month my mojo was MIA! Maybe I'll get a few more pages done over the weekend so my August goal won't be so out of whack!

For September I'll do 8 pages!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2009, 08:58 AM   #22  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971View Post
For the remaining 4 months of the year I am dropping my goal down to 15 as I have several things to take care of and several things to get in order as I am going to RETIRE in December!! So 15 in September for me!
Congratulations on your retirement! I have 34 months till I can retire ... not that I'm counting ... LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #23  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Retire?

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971View Post
Wow Patti, woohoo for you!! How awesome! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #24  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking no worries

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRStamperView Post
I totally missed the mark in August! Only got 1 double page layout completed and should have the second double page layout done tonight. Last month I had no problem completing pages but this month my mojo was MIA! Maybe I'll get a few more pages done over the weekend so my August goal won't be so out of whack!

For September I'll do 8 pages!
we've all had times our MOJO has come and gone! You'll find it! :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #25  
Mad Swapper

Default I'm ready to play!

For the past couple of months, scrapping has been non exsistent for me. I think things that finally settled down and I am able to do what I enjoy again. My goal will be small- 4 pages and only stash. I have an over abundance of stuff so no more buying until we move back stateside. My ultimate goal is to use up a lot of stuff I have before January when we pack everything up. I would also like to play along in the use what I send you game!

Jan 0/10
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #26  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivanurseView Post
For the past couple of months, scrapping has been non exsistent for me. I think things that finally settled down and I am able to do what I enjoy again. My goal will be small- 4 pages and only stash. I have an over abundance of stuff so no more buying until we move back stateside. My ultimate goal is to use up a lot of stuff I have before January when we pack everything up. I would also like to play along in the use what I send you game!
Good to see you again Lanita! Welcome back. I've been wondering how things are going and hoping you've had a good summer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #27  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Welcome Back!

Quote:

LANITA!!!! We've missed you GF! So glad you're back scrappin' with us! Did you say packing up to move back in January...as in January 2010?! YAY! Not too long now!! Good news!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello ladies! Where in the world did August go? WOW!

I didn't get a chance to scrap as much as I needed/wanted to in August...:( but I want to try and to some catch up in September.

My goal for September is 20 pages.

I'll be starting my Disney Album so I'm looking for lots of inspiration!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #29  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Hi Lanita! So good to see you! And you get to come home in Jan! How exciting is that! We need to have a homecoming party! I'll have to get Anavon right on it! She's so good at planning parties!
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #30  
Hardware Hotshot

I have exceeded my Aug. goal by 1 LO!!!! And I'm sure that I'll still get at least a couple done this weekend! Yea!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #31  
Crimping Master

hi ladies....remember me?!?! lol
i have missed you terribly!
i want to join in again if that is ok with you all. I have been super busy with school and work and family and have had absolutly no time for scrapbooking. i have mad a few cards and stuff but i need to get back to my books!
my goal for september is going to be 3...i am starting back slow but still hope to make my yearly 100 pages. i have a long way to go but i have over 1700 pics taken this summer that need to go into a book so i have my work cut out for me!!!
it is good to be back!!
hugz
{p}
scrapbook page goal for 2011-1/24
august 1/2
٩(●̮̮̃�̃)۶
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2009, 11:55 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by MzPennyView Post
i want to join in again if that is ok with you all. I have been super busy with school and work and family and have had absolutly no time for scrapbooking. i have mad a few cards and stuff but i need to get back to my books!
my goal for september is going to be 3...i am starting back slow but still hope to make my yearly 100 pages. i have a long way to go but i have over 1700 pics taken this summer that need to go into a book so i have my work cut out for me!!!
it is good to be back!!
hugz
{p}
Good to see you back!!! Can't wait to see some of your creations :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #33  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

it is good to be back!!
hugz
{p}
Hi Penny!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #34  

Well, I was two shy of my goal of 10 for August, but I'm only 7 away from my goal for the year, so I don't feel too bad. I'm hoping to get time to do a few VSBN challenges this week (there were so many awesome challenges--the organizers and hostesses did a fabulous job--thanks, ladies!) and some other scrapping this month, so please mark me down for 14 pages for September. That's 4 more than I usually set as my goal.

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2009, 04:23 AM   #35  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Wow! Moving already...do you know where? I've thought about you this summer hoping you all were all having fun now that DH is home. Glad to see you back again too...I'm just getting back myself :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2009, 04:26 AM   #36  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

it is good to be back!!
hugz
{p}
I was wondering how you and Kristen were doing this summer with your new ventures in education. Glad to see you back and can't wait to see your gorgeous pages! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2009, 04:34 AM   #37  
Gallery Gazer

Okay...I lost count of how many pages I've done for the year. I'm guestimating I'm at 72so I'll restart my count from there...that puts me 1/2 way to goal for the year. I need to spend a day just organizing my photos this week...been slacking in uploading and organizing. I hope to get back to scrapping soon but am on the hunt for a job and Girl Scouts is eating a ton of time right now...wish that was a paying job since I love doing it :-)

Hope you all have a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #38  
Gallery Gazer

OK...I know I'm a few hours early but I didn't think I'd get to do this until tomorrow and since I far exceeded my August goal, I need to get started on Sept! I scanned my cheerleading pic in order to restore the color (quite faded with ahem...age), then I scanned my senior year book cover and tried to fade it out some (it couldn't have just faded like the pic, you know!) and then I tried to find a pic in my yearbook of our mascot, the bear. The only one I found was of my friend actually wearing the costume and boy did it look ratty! Not good so I logged onto the current school website and found the current logo. Much different than back then but usable. I copied it and pasted it to a new file in PSE then lassoed it out of the page and put it in a file by itself. Then I was able to move it onto my digipage and I tried to lighten the color but couldn't figure out how to do so without actually changing the color and it needed to stay blue and white. TFL!

Cheerleading
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #39  
Gallery Gazer

Sign me up! My goal for the month, as usual, is 20.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2009, 07:47 PM   #40  
Hardware Hotshot

Woo - hoo! Who's ready to kick Sept's booty?!
Reply With Quote Likes