Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-11-2013, 02:53 AM   #161  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419View Post

I have some free prints with Snapfish, how do you all like them? I tend to print my photos at home or at Costco...who do you print with on-line? I'm not a fan of WalMart, CVS, or Walgreen's for printing, the quality seems to be off for me at those places. Any other places you go for printing? I like printing at home but I think I may do a very large order so I'd rather send out; it most likely is cheaper that way.
I've used all of the above. I've used Snapfish and Shutterfly when I have tons of photos to print (and I have time to wait for them) b/c I had a coupon. I was happy with them. Costco is my favorite though.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 03:00 AM   #162  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crooked StamperView Post
Did you think about trying to sell your unused tools on eBay?

I think I would probably really, really like digi because I'm on the computer alot. Plus when I sit down in my comfy chair after working all day & fixing dinner it's hard for me to get up. I think I have a big L on my forehead...not loser but lazy...LOL! I could just scrapp right there.
I am not ashamed to admit that I've completed many digi layouts, with my laptop in my lap, and my butt on the sofa -- watching tv with my hubby. LOL! But, it's also great b/c I've also done it while sitting at tennis practice, guitar practice, baseball, lacrosse, etc., etc. I love being able to do that!

Terri - I need to go through my stash and purge. But I just keep thinking... what if I need this one day. ha ha! Every year I have grand plans of listing items on ebay/etsy and it just hasn't happened yet. I have tried to cut down on my spending... but that's not easy either! Such an addiction.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 03:12 AM   #163  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by papertrailView Post
I've used all of the above. I've used Snapfish and Shutterfly when I have tons of photos to print (and I have time to wait for them) b/c I had a coupon. I was happy with them. Costco is my favorite though.
Too funny, last night I decided after all that hard work of going through albums & creating files of missed photos that I'd rather just go to Costco & order them so I can have then for the weekend. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 AM   #164  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 57 Likes on 33 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419View Post
Still didn't find the pages so it's just my poor memory. :rolleyes: Just going through my photos is taking hours but it will be worth it in the end. What country are you moving to next?
Waiting...maybe somewhere South America!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 03:47 AM   #165  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 57 Likes on 33 Posts

Quote:

I am not ashamed to admit that I've completed many digi layouts, with my laptop in my lap, and my butt on the sofa -- watching tv with my hubby. LOL! But, it's also great b/c I've also done it while sitting at tennis practice, guitar practice, baseball, lacrosse, etc., etc. I love being able to do that!

Terri - I need to go through my stash and purge. But I just keep thinking... what if I need this one day. ha ha! Every year I have grand plans of listing items on ebay/etsy and it just hasn't happened yet. I have tried to cut down on my spending... but that's not easy either! Such an addiction.....
Love this idea, may be after done with almost everything I have on my room!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 06:55 AM   #166  

Thursday Challenge

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #167  

Quote:

I originally started digi scrapping on my laptop, but when I spilled again on my second laptop I decided to go with just a desktop for the bigger monitor. I really like scrapbooking on the bigger screen. But I'm almost always watching tv or movies while I scrapbook digitally!

I decided to get the eClips and sell most or all of my punches. They take up a drawer and a half of my new storage system and I truly almost never use them. With allllll of the digi stuff I now own, I am really excited by the idea that I can potentially use it all with the eClips and have substantially less physical stuff around. I actually have cut back on my spending - or at least I'm spending differently, I probably should say. I keep myself active as a demo, and a lot of that is digital purchases that I've used for scrapbooking. Being on the Creative Crew for this next quarter I'm realizing that I'm pretty low on regular cardstock supplies. I would really like to be able to have most or all of my crafting (paper crafting, sewing & knitting) in one area instead of three in the house, LOL. For some of the projects, especially sewing and knitting, half the fun of the project is shopping for supplies, so I have learned not to keep a lot of stash around for it. I babble..

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #168  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmcgraw01View Post
Scrapbooking is so tactile for me, and I really resent "having" to be on my computer, I can't imagine ever going digital.
Leah
I enjoy both, but I have issues with my hands (especially since 2010) and it's not easy for me to do all the things with my hands that traditional scrapping or cardmaking entails, at least not on a regular basis. The tactile part became a negative for me! I've always enjoyed using computer and graphics programs, so going digi was a natural transition for me.

I still do projects sometimes and an occasional paper page, but it's a matter of what works best for me these days. I'm grateful for digi!

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #169  
Glitter Guru

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

I have another page finished. It was hard working this week, the weather has been so foggy, humid, and gloomy that I just did not have the desire. Thankfully the desire came back pretty quickly.

Forever Yours

I almost waiting too late to take pictures of my flowers.... they are a little ripe.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #170  
Glitter Guru

Cool

Is there a beginners digi scrapbook site to go to?? Mind you it is not for me, someone wants to know. :rolleyes:

I have this great picture that was taken over the holidays and it's only on my computer so far. Mind you it is not for me, someone wants to know. :rolleyes:

If they have a free kit it would even be better. I was looking at one site and all the items were "stacked" on top of each other which I assume can be used independenly once you purchase it. Mind you it is not for me :rolleyes:

Ya right!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #171  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 181 Likes on 156 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247View Post
I enjoy both, but I have issues with my hands (especially since 2010) and it's not easy for me to do all the things with my hands that traditional scrapping or cardmaking entails, at least not on a regular basis. The tactile part became a negative for me! I've always enjoyed using computer and graphics programs, so going digi was a natural transition for me.

I still do projects sometimes and an occasional paper page, but it's a matter of what works best for me these days. I'm grateful for digi!
I'm like that to...I don't mind being on the computer (as you can see) so I'm sure I'd really like digi but I just have so much stuff that needs to be used. I've got to start putting photos on all those pages I've done at the past CKC Conventions...then I can go digi. I know I certainly have enough photos but just need to get them printed, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #172  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by sewflakeView Post
Is there a beginners digi scrapbook site to go to?? Mind you it is not for me, someone wants to know. :rolleyes:

I have this great picture that was taken over the holidays and it's only on my computer so far. Mind you it is not for me, someone wants to know. :rolleyes:

If they have a free kit it would even be better. I was looking at one site and all the items were "stacked" on top of each other which I assume can be used independenly once you purchase it. Mind you it is not for me :rolleyes:

Ya right!
You are too funny....are you crossing over to the othe side????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #173  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I am so excited to be jumping into a new year. As many of you know, I am not big on making NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS. I don't like setting myself up for failure, but I do sit down and evaluate where I am at the end of the year and I do set a few new goals and always pledge to craft more and try to do better. That way I know that no matter what happens I will not FAIL!!!

This year I am trying really hard to decide if Stampin' Up! is still where my interests lie or if the digital age is making the paper world a thing of the past... I am just not moving to the technology side of the business very well, my boys are all grown and I have enough supplies stock piled to scrap for a hundred grandchildren, so I think it might be time to focus on a different avenue. That way I can relax and enjoy the crafting hobby side of things for a change.
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #174  
Glitter Guru

Lou Ann, I am not sure that I am crossing to the other side but I would like to dabble a bit before making a choice to spend any $ on digital. I have enough tied up that had to be used.......... I have a couple of pictures to work with and thought there might be a free digi kit (I am sure it would be very basic) to try my hand with.

Annie, I can see where digi will eventually put a major dent in the traditional way of scrapping but until that time Paper is for me. Hope to see more of your hobby crafting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #175  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Lou Ann, I am not sure that I am crossing to the other side but I would like to dabble a bit before making a choice to spend any $ on digital. I have enough tied up that had to be used.......... I have a couple of pictures to work with and thought there might be a free digi kit (I am sure it would be very basic) to try my hand with.

Annie, I can see where digi will eventually put a major dent in the traditional way of scrapping but until that time Paper is for me. Hope to see more of your hobby crafting.
Sharon, I'm right there with ya. I have a room full but I'd like to try it. I did take a couple of classes last summer & it was fun. To bad we didn't live near each other we could get together & give it a whirl together. If you do find any free kits, let me know & I'll do the same.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #176  

Wendy knows where all the free kits are! She'll check in eventually

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #177  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's PantryView Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

This year I am trying really hard to decide if Stampin' Up! is still where my interests lie or if the digital age is making the paper world a thing of the past... I am just not moving to the technology side of the business very well, my boys are all grown and I have enough supplies stock piled to scrap for a hundred grandchildren, so I think it might be time to focus on a different avenue. That way I can relax and enjoy the crafting hobby side of things for a change.
Happy New Year to you Annie! I hear you on the decision making re: SU. I still love it all, but I've certainly changed the way I do things. I'm mostly digi with MDS, but I hope to dabble in some hybrid pages this year. I don't know what that will look like for me, but I'm looking forward to trying. Did you get MDS2+ when it was on sale half price in Nov??

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 05:50 AM   #178  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Ya right!
What a coincidence! I am moving files from the old laptop to the new one and just came across this list from Wendy last year I think so it may need to be updates:

Digi Freebies and/or other great digi-scrapping kits/information:

Digiscrap Depot (freebies collection—tons of stuff!)
Craft Crave
Creative Busy Hands Digital Scrapbooking Freebies Digital Scrapbook Faves
Bon Scrapatit (scroll down several pages—she has a list of some good freebies and other good digi tutorial sites, etc.)
Gingerscraps (free daily download)
Divine Digital (free daily download)
Peppermint Creative (freebie kits change occasionally—free template each month)
Designer Digitals (Every week they have challenges and supply free elements and templates)
freedigitalscrapbooking
scrapbookflair
Gotta Pixel (I think they have daily downloads)
Nothing But Freebies
Shabby Princess
Delicious Scraps
Mousescrappers (awesome Disney site – I know they have freebie templates w/challenges—don’t know about other freebies, but there are lots references to other sites that have giveaways, etc.)
The Blogtrain Blog (about 100 designers offer new themed kit every other month –next one is in March 2011 I think. Travel from one link to another to pick up freebies.)
Another blogtrain: LDS Blogtrain

Other great sites (not sure if they have regular freebies):

Digishop Talk
Scrappers Guide
Just So Scrappy
Shabby Miss Jenn
scrapgirls.com
Digitaldesignessentials
the Lilypad
rakscraps
scrapbook-bytes
funkyplaygrounddesigns
christinareneedesigns
sweetshoppedesigns
scrapbookgraphics
thedigichick
shabbypickledesigns
weedsandwildflowers

Last edited by Mary_Pat419; 01-12-2013 at 05:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #179  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

What a great way to start off the new year!

Here's my start for the progressive challenge task#1

Blizzard 2003
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #180  
Glitter Guru

Thank you Mary Pat, it looks like a great starting point!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:50 AM   #181  
Glitter Guru

Hello ladies! I did 15 pages last weekend but still haven't taken any photos of them. I am working on organizing my ScrapRack today so I can get back to crafting.

Does anyone know where I can get some target shooting scrapbook stuff? All I can find is hunting. I ended up getting one sheet of hunting stickers but will only use half of them. If anyone needs hunting stickers let me know and I'll send them to you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #182  
Die Cut Diva

Received 152 Likes on 98 Posts

I've gotten three pages done so far this month, and started two projects, haha. I'm working on the calendar for my mom to give, which is what these two pages are from:

Easter
December

And I've seen people mention a 52 week project, and follow a blog of a girl who does that, and I think that's a FABULOUS idea!! I'll still do pages of events, but this will allow me to complete a year and put one of the books on MY shelf, instead of for my kids, haha! So here is

Week 1

I'm hoping to come back tonight and check out the gallery- 5 pages of chatter must mean lots of great pages, right?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #183  
Glitter Guru

Yikes!!! What is with this??!? I am making kits to take with me to our LSS crop in February and I am SHOPPING MY PURGE PILE! Does that mean I am getting or trying to get rid of stuff that is TOO good to purge? Or maybe it just means that the papers were brought to my attention after weeks and months of being hidden away in my studio and I see a NEED for them?

I better finish purging quick before I have it all back in my stash. I know, when I finish at the end of the crop, whatever I have left over I will let anyone their take their pick!! That way I won't have to bring it back home.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #184  
Hardware Hotshot

Mary Pat, thanks for the list. I'll have to copy it into Word so I can check them out later.

Sharon, I do the same thing...clean out & then put most of it back!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #185  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,004 Likes on 1,511 Posts

Quote:

Yikes!!! What is with this??!? I am making kits to take with me to our LSS crop in February and I am SHOPPING MY PURGE PILE! Does that mean I am getting or trying to get rid of stuff that is TOO good to purge? Or maybe it just means that the papers were brought to my attention after weeks and months of being hidden away in my studio and I see a NEED for them?

I better finish purging quick before I have it all back in my stash. I know, when I finish at the end of the crop, whatever I have left over I will let anyone their take their pick!! That way I won't have to bring it back home.
LOL! So funny! I had packed a box for a craft garage sale two years ago. What I didn't sell was still in box. Little, by little I have gotten most of it out again and used it.

Sharon

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #186  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was looking for some inspiration this morning as I was trying to put together my make & takes for next weeks stamp camp. I am also looking for a desk for my new office and so today's inspirational challenge was perfect. I chose the Eloquence Coco Madame Desk and my weekly color combo as my inspiration today.
I loved this website.... It was perfect inspiration for me this morning!

Here is my collection... Eloquence in Baja Coco - IC371

Hope you all enjoy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #187  
Glitter Guru

Mary Pat, Thank you again for the list of sites. I tried the first one and while they have things that I could really get into, I was immediately overwhelmed when getting ready to download. To many questions that I need to find answers to before I start downloading onto my PC.

I will check out some of the other sites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #188  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Ya right!
Here's a link to Designer Digital's site with videos on different functions in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. You just need to decide which version you'd like to view. Video Tutorials Archives - Digital Scrapbooking Blog and scrapbook inspiration From DesignerDigitals

I'll see if I can find any others. I used to have a bunch bookmarked but I lost them all when I had my laptop restored in December.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 06:19 PM   #189  
Glitter Guru

Another page done........... yea.

I quit the design team I was on last year so I could concentrate more of my spare time on my scrapping than on cards. I have future plans for all my scrap layout, not for the cards I was making.

Time Is Moving

I'll have to see what group of pictures I want to work with next, hmmm, I think Fall. I would say Winter but we have not had all that much winter weather, 75 here today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #190  
Glitter Guru

Thank Terry, I will check it out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #191  

Sharon, there ARE many things to consider before one starts downloading digi files. The most important, I believe, is keeping track of them and what's in them. So, setting up a system is crucial--take my word for it! If you want some links to info. about this, let me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #192  

I feel like I've been in La La land for the last few days! My mom is turning 93 in a few weeks and all five kids of hers were asked by one of my brothers to come up with photos to put in a digi frame for her. I've been going through my MASSIVE collection of old and newer digital photos to e-mail to my brother, who is handling the process of getting them into the frame. Bringing back memories, but quite a project! I just off the last of the photos (130 in all from me) and I feel much better!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:44 PM   #193  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's my first completed page for 2013. It's done for the Diva Fit Challenge I joined at Divine Digital. I don't really plan on losing much weight but I'm hoping to getting more exercise and healthier eating down into a routine. I actually joined Planet Fitness and went to see the trainer to set up a program. I've got to do more exercising to keep the muscles in the knee that I had surgery on strong. I went back to the surgeon in December for pain and he told me I had to exercise more...figures (that's one thing I avoid whenever possible ;))

DD Weigh In

TFL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #194  
Stampin' Fool

Default Helloooo!

Hey Guys!
I'd like to come back (again).
I finally took my oral boards (three hour oral exam) in November and passed so that is one huge task of my plate. Might be the toughest of them all- much tougher than medical school. Baby girl will be 2 next month! Can't believe it!

Anyway, I'm almost done with a HUGE reorg of my craft room. I had a friend who was available to help paint and I just jumped in. It's taken me almost a month but I'd say I'm 80% there. I have a LOT OF CRAP. There are things I forgot I had. Hoping to actually use it now that I know where it all is. And considering digital... time, space... oh but how I love to open a new pack of paper. Sometimes I just lay it all out and smell the new paper smell.

Still got some big projects (going to finish my Master's in Public Health this year- I only have 3 hours left, so dumb not to to it!) and of course there is my poor, lovely, neglected home. So I will set my goal at 2 pages per month but if I meet it, it will be the first time!

Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 07:36 AM   #195  
Gallery Gazer

Good Morning!

Nice to see you again Lynley! You are one busy woman!

Today I've been getting reacquainted with my PSE7 by doing the digi progressive challenge. I use the mouse (can't stand the touch pad) but my wrist & fingers start getting tender & sore; I'm thinking of seeing if my daughter's Wacom Tablet will work better.

I printed out pics from 2007 & 2009 to finish those albums so today I will be picking up 390 photos from Costco to start some paper scrapping too. My eyes get double vision when on the computer so I can only digi in small doses (did too much today!). That leaves 2010 - 2012; I have some pages done but the rest I will try to catch up by doing digi...at least that's the plan for now.

It's good to be scrapping again but boy am I SLOOOOOOWWWW!!!! :-)

Enjoy your Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #196  
Die Cut Diva

Thumbs up

Happy Sunday everyone. Well, I've worked on many cards this past week and hope to be finishing them up today and tomorrow so I can work on some page layouts.
So far~~~so good
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #197  

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladydocView Post
Hey Guys!
I'd like to come back (again).
I finally took my oral boards (three hour oral exam) in November and passed so that is one huge task of my plate. Might be the toughest of them all- much tougher than medical school. Baby girl will be 2 next month! Can't believe it!

Anyway, I'm almost done with a HUGE reorg of my craft room. I had a friend who was available to help paint and I just jumped in. It's taken me almost a month but I'd say I'm 80% there. I have a LOT OF CRAP. There are things I forgot I had. Hoping to actually use it now that I know where it all is. And considering digital... time, space... oh but how I love to open a new pack of paper. Sometimes I just lay it all out and smell the new paper smell.

Still got some big projects (going to finish my Master's in Public Health this year- I only have 3 hours left, so dumb not to to it!) and of course there is my poor, lovely, neglected home. So I will set my goal at 2 pages per month but if I meet it, it will be the first time!

Hugs!
It is AWESOME to hear from you Lynley. I can't believe your little one is almost 2!! Wow! (How 'bout some recent pics?) I think of you every time I'm down by the hospital or on E. Thomas! It sounds like you're crazy busy, as always. Good for you getting your craft room painted and 80% ready! Hope you find a way to meet your goal! It's great to "see" you!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #198  

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeddmmView Post
Here's my first completed page for 2013. It's done for the Diva Fit Challenge I joined at Divine Digital. I don't really plan on losing much weight but I'm hoping to getting more exercise and healthier eating down into a routine. I actually joined Planet Fitness and went to see the trainer to set up a program. I've got to do more exercising to keep the muscles in the knee that I had surgery on strong. I went back to the surgeon in December for pain and he told me I had to exercise more...figures (that's one thing I avoid whenever possible ;))

DD Weigh In

TFL!
ha ha, Terry! I used to have a Garfield poster that said "I might as well exercise, I'm in a bad mood anyway." That about sums it up for me! Starting back to water aerobics tomorrow morning. I need to get back into an exercise routine too! I actually do enjoy the water aerobics once I get myself out of the house and on my way!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #199  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandi*SView Post
Happy Sunday everyone. Well, I've worked on many cards this past week and hope to be finishing them up today and tomorrow so I can work on some page layouts.
So far~~~so good

Look forward to seeing some pages!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #200  
Hardware Hotshot

I didn't get as much done today as I wanted to but I went through alot of my stash. I'm sssooo glad I did because I found several kits I can use for photos I have printed. Plus I found things I saved to put on LOs too.

Here's the 2nd page to the LO I did for the November Progressive Challenge. I also put posted the 2 pages together.

Boo at the Zoo by Crooked Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo at the Zoo by Crooked Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes