Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-24-2015, 06:30 AM   #81  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stashbuster is offically up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
Another busy work week off to a crazy start. The weather isn't helping, it's making everything more difficult.

I'll be extra busy Tuesday and Wednesday but looking forward already to the weekend I stopped to pick up my picts for a layout I finished this weekend and they gave me someone else's photos. Back to the photo lab tomorrow if I get time

I can't believe it's the end of Feb already .... Lots of great pages in the gallery already
That's a bummer about the wrong photos! And I agree...where did February go????

Last, but not least, here's Week Four Stashbusters:
Better late than never!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-24-2015, 09:13 AM   #82  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

I choose Wendy for my inspiration this month. I really liked her simplistic way she brought her layout together in her "Granite Dells" page.

Here is mine... a Yellowstone Scraplift
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-24-2015, 01:03 PM   #83  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

here are a couple of more completed challenges...

. February Progressive Task #1

Canyon Valentine
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #84  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 181 Likes on 156 Posts

Here's my page for Week 3 of February's Stash Buster Challenge

Pop-pop's Gift
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-24-2015, 06:54 PM   #85  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi ladies!

Holy snow days - all these school cancellation days are taking their toll on me! BUT I got my Cricut Explore up and running and I posted my first finished page. I used SVGs from Treasure Box Designs and I love my Explore!

Wrap it Up

For anyone interested you can check out my blog for the sketch I made for this one - if you use it do come back and let me know!

Pezadoodle Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2015, 10:02 AM   #86  
Pearl-ExPert

I have managed another layout - 2 more pages done! It was a quick and easy one and I used my new Cricut Explore again. I also used today's card sketch as my title element.

Cool Cat
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2015, 12:17 PM   #87  
Pearl-ExPert

OOPS! I almost forgot to mention that my layout uses an old sketch from our very own Cheryl (Motherlode) that she had posted on her blog in 2012 and I came across on Pinterest!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2015, 01:18 PM   #88  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerridwen3301View Post
I have managed another layout - 2 more pages done! It was a quick and easy one and I used my new Cricut Explore again. I also used today's card sketch as my title element.

Cool Cat
What's PTI paper? I also wish they hadn't discontinued so many of the 12X12 SU colors!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2015, 08:09 PM   #89  
Die Cut Diva

Received 152 Likes on 98 Posts

I got two pages done today so here they are! That puts me to 6/12 for the month...hmmmm! haha...

Ice Cream Cones

Valentines 2012

I am really hoping for some free time tomorrow to catch up on the thread!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2015, 03:35 AM   #90  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crooked StamperView Post
What's PTI paper? I also wish they hadn't discontinued so many of the 12X12 SU colors!

Sorry! PTI = Paper Trey Ink. Up until now I have always used SU and PTI exclusively for my solid cardstock. PTI has never come in 12 x 12 and is much thicker & heavier than SU. I have purchased a few new types of 12 x 12 papers to see if I like them but I really HATE change so I haven't tried them yet. So far I have gotten some Bazzil when I ordered new patterned paper from A Cherry On Top but have heard it doesn't cut well either and I have gotten some from Hobby Lobby - their brand maybe? I have some CTMH too but I did not like theirs as much as SU. Just so disappointing but I guess they didn't sell as much anymore....I also have the Doodlebug Double Dot that is somewhat solid on the other side and maybe I will just switch over to that....ugh. I am in a quandry....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2015, 04:03 AM   #91  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerridwen3301View Post
Sorry! PTI = Paper Trey Ink. Up until now I have always used SU and PTI exclusively for my solid cardstock. PTI has never come in 12 x 12 and is much thicker & heavier than SU. I have purchased a few new types of 12 x 12 papers to see if I like them but I really HATE change so I haven't tried them yet. So far I have gotten some Bazzil when I ordered new patterned paper from A Cherry On Top but have heard it doesn't cut well either and I have gotten some from Hobby Lobby - their brand maybe? I have some CTMH too but I did not like theirs as much as SU. Just so disappointing but I guess they didn't sell as much anymore....I also have the Doodlebug Double Dot that is somewhat solid on the other side and maybe I will just switch over to that....ugh. I am in a quandry....
Oh, I have stamps from PTI (got it now...hahaha) which I love but never tried their cardstock. I have always loved SU cardstock & was so disappointed that they discontinued so many colors in 12X12. You're probably right, it probably wasn't cost effective to continue manufacturing it. I do have a lot of other cardstock but haven't really used them either. Just can't seem to match those colors with any of the DSP I have. I do like & have used a lot of Hobby Lobby papers but again I match that up to SU 12X12 cardstock. I have bought a lot of SU 12X12 so I don't think I'll run out any time soon but not being able to get it in the new SU colors is disappointing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2015, 09:58 AM   #92  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart

Here's my finished page for the Feb. progressive challenge that TrishG hosted. One of the first tasks was to use a black background. Except for Halloween pages, I don't usually use a lot of black paper on my pages. Still trying to decide if I like it.

Friends

I'll be hosting the March progressive challenge. Hope many of you will join us! It should be a page easily done by both digi or traditional scrappers. Please check it out next Tuesday, March 3rd!

:cool: ;)

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!

Last edited by wendella247; 02-26-2015 at 10:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #93  
Hardware Hotshot

Finished my 2 page LO for the February Progressive Challenge by TrishG! Fun challenge!!

I even used a blood dripping heart in honor of Valentine's Day but keeping the spirit of Halloween alive too!

We Love Trick or Treat
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 06:37 AM   #94  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Hi everyone, what a great gallery this month! I am glad that I had an abundance of mojo at the beginning of the month and was able to meet my goal. I wanted to finish all the stash buster challenges but doubt I will get to them. I have just come home (2 days ago) from a 5 day hospital stay. I was having a terrible time with my RA and could not walk and the pain was unbearable. Hopefully with my new med regime and physical therapy I will be back to my normal soon. Happy Scrapping everyone!

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 06:42 AM   #95  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971View Post
Hi everyone, what a great gallery this month! I am glad that I had an abundance of mojo at the beginning of the month and was able to meet my goal. I wanted to finish all the stash buster challenges but doubt I will get to them. I have just come home (2 days ago) from a 5 day hospital stay. I was having a terrible time with my RA and could not walk and the pain was unbearable. Hopefully with my new med regime and physical therapy I will be back to my normal soon. Happy Scrapping everyone!
Oh dear, so sorry to hear you were in the hospital for so long. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 07:13 AM   #96  
Hardware Hotshot

Ann, No snakes in my photo...HATE them!! If you're talking about the cut out, it's a snail...I hope!!! LOL!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 01:33 PM   #97  
Gallery Gazer

Boo...finally get a couple of hours where I could have been scrapping but had to do other on-line chores :(. I was hoping to get started on a digi page or pull out some photos to start a page. Tomorrow I am taking a quilting class, I signed up before I decided to take my Real Estate course but all is good because I did well on my prep exam: the end of course exam is on Monday; if I get a 75 or better then I qualify to take to the state exam...so prayers for success if you have a moment . I won't have time to take the state exam due to prior commitments until March 24th so I hope to do some scrapping in between studying. Now I'm off to take DD2 to her lacrosse game (been to so many I don't even take photos anymore ~ am I a bad mom or what? ;-) )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 02:03 PM   #98  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419View Post
Boo...finally get a couple of hours where I could have been scrapping but had to do other on-line chores :(. I was hoping to get started on a digi page or pull out some photos to start a page. Tomorrow I am taking a quilting class, I signed up before I decided to take my Real Estate course but all is good because I did well on my prep exam: the end of course exam is on Monday; if I get a 75 or better then I qualify to take to the state exam...so prayers for success if you have a moment . I won't have time to take the state exam due to prior commitments until March 24th so I hope to do some scrapping in between studying. Now I'm off to take DD2 to her lacrosse game (been to so many I don't even take photos anymore ~ am I a bad mom or what? ;-) )
Good luck Mary Pat, I'll keep you in my prayers. When I was taking my insurance & investment licensing they always told us 75 is a 100...LOL!! Have fun in your quilting class too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 03:01 PM   #99  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Heart Scrappin' at the EOM

TGIF!

I tried to post last night but the site wasn't cooperating so I took that as a sign to "go to bed" and try again today, LOL. I finished the Inspiration Found Challenge, the FebWk1 Sketch Challenge and the Feb Wk 4 of Stash. So glad to continue to use up what I have ....

Coach 15

You and Me

Queen of Everything
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM   #100  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Patti

Quote:

Oh dear, so sorry to hear you were in the hospital for so long. Hope you're feeling better soon!
oh my, I'm so glad you're home now! Hopefully new meds and therapy will help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 03:17 PM   #101  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Yes, yes, yes Mary Pat

Quote:

Good luck Mary Pat, I'll keep you in my prayers. When I was taking my insurance & investment licensing they always told us 75 is a 100...LOL!! Have fun in your quilting class too.
Good Luck. You probably won't need it though as I'm sure you've put a lot of time and study into being prepared it sounds like! So happy for you!

I have a final I'm taking tonight and start a new class on Monday. I will just have 1 after that left. I'm not sure if this additional education will help me now (LOL!) however, it's done and I will like when I'm less busy with it. It's just tough to add that layer of complexity (& scheduling) to life and my kids are not still home so I'm impressed for you to fit it all in ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 06:34 PM   #102  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,004 Likes on 1,511 Posts

Quote:

Oh, Pattie so sorry to hear this. I hope they have your meds adjusted to lessen your pain! How terrible to have such pain. Sending hugs!

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 07:28 PM   #103  
Hardware Hotshot

I finished 2 pages for week 4 of the Stash Busters Challenge! Hope to get week 1 done tomorrow!!

Just Add Water
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2015, 10:55 PM   #104  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Feel better Patti!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2015, 10:39 AM   #105  
Hardware Hotshot

Here's my page Silly Fun for week 1 of February's Stash Busters Challenge.

Thanks so much to all the ladies who put so much time & creativity into these challenges. Such a fun way to scrapbook!! Looking forward to all the March challenges!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2015, 06:12 AM   #106  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi!

Things have been crazy around here and I nearly forgot to post my last layout of the month! My son, his finacee and their new baby have been living with us and they decided very suddenly to move across the country to San Diego to live with his dad. Needless to say it has been a rough week around here. I do not think it is a good idea but I have to step back and let him make his own decisions :P

Here is my layout: Baking Goodies

I also have additional thoughts on my new Cricut Explore on my blog post:

Pezadoodle Blog

That means I got 9 pages done this month! I am quite happy about that!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2015, 06:42 AM   #107  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Wow, Already!

MARCH
Is Here
Reply With Quote Likes