Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-25-2015, 10:52 AM   #81  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We had freeze alerts the last 2 nights here too. And it was almost up to 80 on Wednesday or Thursday..burr now!

I seem to spend weekends cooking for the next week lately and just finished making Rice Krispie Treats in my ceramic coated cast iron pot...worked much better than the microwave which is normally how I do them.

Next on my list is Chicken nuggets and then bowtie lasagna...off for more cooking and then washing up lots of dishes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 11:08 AM   #82  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Working on my monthly goal...

Halloween party by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My monsters by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aydin 1st day of school by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aydin Valarie taking a walk by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas at Disney by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 11:53 AM   #83  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking AHhh

Saturdays are my favorite Days

Today, finished cleaning out my closet, a couple scrap pages laid out, dinner in the crockpot and now to exercise before an evening of more scrapping :o It's 47 here and cloudy ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 03:29 PM   #84  
Gallery Gazer

Default Hello :-)

I hope everyone is doing well! I have been MIA for a while and haven't scrapped since February and I miss playing here! I am in my craft room and not even sure where to begin! Any ideas???

The good news is I passed my state licensing exam and am in the process of starting my Real Estate career in Central Florida with Keller Williams. I was pretty excited that I passed my test the first time; I was told it was a 50/50 pass rate for first time testers. It's been a long time since I'd been in a classroom and I was worried. I still have a lot of reading and certifications to work on but I'm excited to get started.

Today I have some free time and I thought I'd scrap but I feel completely out of it! I thought I'd stop by here and check out what's been going on and hopefully get inspired by all your beautiful work. I'm hoping to find more free time to scrap now that the bulk of studying is done. No goals yet, except to find one day a week at least to work on my scrapping.:rolleyes:

I thought with my children getting older I would find more free time but that's not the case yet. DD2 gets her driver's license (hopefully) in July so maybe next fall ;-). DD1 just got a seasonal job at Universal so I'll be busy these next two weeks driving with her so she can practice driving on the highways ~ it's a :40 minute ride one way...but sometimes you have to do something to get it out of your system (we keep telling her that's a hike for a part-time job); the good thing is she has a Prius so her gas won't be astronomical (but tolls will eat at her pay!). I just need to get pictures of everything so I can scrap it all :grin:

Thanks in advance for all the great inspiration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 03:45 PM   #85  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 181 Likes on 156 Posts

Funny Mary Pat I was just wondering how you were doing yesterday as I was scrolling through My Favorites! So happy for you. I know what you mean about passing an exam. I felt the same way when I took my insurance & investment licensing! I think our fear of failing the 1st time around gave us the fortitude to study harder so we wouldn't! I'm sure as you look at photos & supplies you'll get your mojo back!! Try one of the challenges...can't wait to see what you come up with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 04:20 PM   #86  
Gallery Gazer

Thanks Lou Ann :-). I will hit the challenges in a few minutes I think...first the Gallery!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 08:50 AM   #87  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Congrats!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419View Post
Thanks Lou Ann :-). I will hit the challenges in a few minutes I think...first the Gallery!
Mary Pat, that's SO AWESOME! You'll be great!

As for scrapping, I think there is always a "season" for stuff in life. It will come. What a fun place for your DD1 first job - Universal. Hope she enjoys it.

As for scrapping, it's all about time but also motivation. I now have more "time" it seems as my boys are grown BUT more things on my list I have been "waiting" to do so I still get in scrap time in spurts as well, LOL!

Glad you stopped in
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:33 PM   #88  
Gallery Gazer

Anavon...if you decide to come this way for CKC on July 31, just wanted to let you know that the PA Renaissance Faire opens that weekend on Aug 1..... Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire at Historic Mount Hope [I remember you saying you like that sort of thing]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2015, 07:53 AM   #89  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello! Stashbuster Week 4 is posted!

Hi Everyone!
Stashbuster week 4 is up! Here it is: April week 4

Does anyone have issues trying to link things with Chrome??? If so, what's the trick??? I can't get any links to work with Chrome, I have to revert to Internet explorer...:confused:

Congratulations Mary Pat! It's awesome you passed the test the first time! Good luck with your new adventure! I was so glad my DD got her license and I didn't have to drive her everywhere! Wishing you (and her) safe travels!

I've been trying to leave a little love when I can! It's been go, go, go here and time is flying by faster than the speed of light! Wednesday is my youngest dd 18th Birthday. Then HS Graduation is in 3weeks for her. With all the banquets and Senior activities May is going to be extremely busy. We pick up my DD at MSU (she'll be done with her sophomore year already!!). I have to make a ton of graduation cards, birthday cards and then there's Mothers day! After all the festivities, my dd and I are flying to SC to be at my nieces graduation ceremony. Whew....can't wait for June.

Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2015, 07:13 AM   #90  
Hardware Hotshot

It's been pretty rainy here, so I haven't gotten to take any photos of my layouts I have been working on. I hope to soon!

Just looked through the gallery and sprinkled some love You've all given me some inspiration to get into the craft room today.

Happy Tuesday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #91  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Here's my finished page for TrishG's April Progressive Challenge:

April Progr. Chall-Task 4 (wsb) by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, Here�s the dps I created by adding my April Scraplift from Marleygo�s (Lesley) gallery plus my finished April progressive challenge:

DPS:
April Progressive & Scraplift Challenge combo (wsb) by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!

Last edited by wendella247; 04-28-2015 at 03:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2015, 07:52 PM   #92  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Cool Ahhhh

Eeekkk.... my MOJO has left the building for the last few days. I [STRONGLY DISLIKE] when I have "time" to scrap/stamp or finish projects and end up moving pictures around ... GRRR!

If you have Extra, Please wish it my direction, LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 07:36 AM   #93  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeddmmView Post
Anavon...if you decide to come this way for CKC on July 31, just wanted to let you know that the PA Renaissance Faire opens that weekend on Aug 1..... Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire at Historic Mount Hope [I remember you saying you like that sort of thing]
Love it! My kind of fair... That is so cool. I plan on coming for CKC, not sure how many classes I am going to sign up form, just excited to come scrap and hang out.
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 07:47 AM   #94  
Die Cut Diva

Received 152 Likes on 98 Posts

I got another page done yesterday-
Music Class
and I'm sure I need to hit the gallery again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 10:41 AM   #95  

I'm actually getting some pages done this month!

These are for my Disney World 2011 album. (Eleven of us flew from AZ to Orlando for a week of Disney fun!):

Left: Let The Magic Begin (left) wsb by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Right: Sketch15Apr1-Let The Magic Begin (rt.) wsb by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Both: Let The Magic Begin (dps) wsb by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 11:56 AM   #96  

One of the things I fall behind on is gathering up the details and credits to designers whose products I use on my digital pages. It's only fair to give credit where due, but since I almost always use elements from a number of different kits for each page, it can become quite a task. (It's much more fun to create the page than do the record keeping!)

I'm trying to go through some of the pages in my computer that I've never posted due to not collecting the credits. Here are two such pages, that I finally can post now that I've rounded up those credits. There will be more to come as I take time each day to get organized. Hopefully, after this batch, I'll get better at keeping up...I've been developing a system.

Dance-Free Pizza & Auction! by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cakes (wsb) by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 12:00 PM   #97  
Hardware Hotshot

I have almost met my goal for the month. Should be able to easily finish one tomorrow. Hooray!

It stopped raining, so I finally got around to posting what I've been working on.

Stealth Elf 2014

Sun Rays

Operation: Secret Room Makeover

And last but not least, I scraplifted Lela's Love this Place to make my London (at Night)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 02:40 PM   #98  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

I am so glad that I finally got my computer back on track so that I am able to upload some of my pages this month. My Scraplift partner this month was Elizabeth G., I was so excited and I chose her Tulip Festival page to case.

Here is mine... Day of Fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 04:57 PM   #99  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247View Post
One of the things I fall behind on is gathering up the details and credits to designers whose products I use on my digital pages. It's only fair to give credit where due, but since I almost always use elements from a number of different kits for each page, it can become quite a task. (It's much more fun to create the page than do the record keeping!)

I'm trying to go through some of the pages in my computer that I've never posted due to not collecting the credits. Here are two such pages, that I finally can post now that I've rounded up those credits. There will be more to come as I take time each day to get organized. Hopefully, after this batch, I'll get better at keeping up...I've been developing a system.

Dance-Free Pizza & Auction! by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cakes (wsb) by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I know what you mean. I recently was looking at the folder that I store my digital pages in and discovered 3 or 4 pages started but never finished and of course now I don't remember where the elements came from...sigh....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 05:00 PM   #100  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's PantryView Post
Love it! My kind of fair... That is so cool. I plan on coming for CKC, not sure how many classes I am going to sign up form, just excited to come scrap and hang out.
Yay! The more the merrier. If you would like any recommendations..let me know. I'll try to help anyway I can. It's gonna be fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2015, 09:38 PM   #101  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeddmmView Post
Yay! The more the merrier. If you would like any recommendations..let me know. I'll try to help anyway I can. It's gonna be fun!
Do you know which hotel everyone is staying at and which one do you recommend?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2015, 07:16 AM   #102  
Hardware Hotshot

Here's Task #3 for April's Progressive Challenge, "We Love A Parade".

DGPROG15Apr - We Love A Parade by Crooked Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2015, 07:35 AM   #103  
Hardware Hotshot

Here's my finished layout for April's Progressive Challenge. Thanks to TrishG...it was a lot of fun! If you didn't play along this month, you should join us next month!!
We Love A Parade
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2015, 09:42 PM   #104  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking woohoo

It's May
Time for our New Thread
Found HERE
Reply With Quote Likes