Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #121  
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by miaow322View Post
I ordered mine from tapesonline.com.
$60 for 200 .3" thick cases - nice! And the shipping was not bad - I think it was $11.48. Adding this to my supplier list - thanks for sharing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #122  
Kookie Creator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks like checkoutstore.com still sells the plastic (non-jewel) ones on their website. That was the same seller as the ones on Amazon.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #123  
Glitter Guru

These look like the ones I previously ordered from Amazon, different vendor name:

Clear Storage Cases 14mm for Rubber Stamps (No Hub)

And on Ebay:

100 Clear Storage Cases 14mm for Rubber Stamps No Hub | eBay

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2014, 03:08 PM   #124  
Rubber Obsessor

I just wanted to share, in case anyone comes across this thread in the future, that I found a different - and cheaper - source for the soft type cases than checkout store.com, which is the vendor through Amazon.

I didn't want 100 cases, and their shipping on 50 cases was too high IMHO, so after some random googling I found this site: 14mm Standard Clear Rubber Stamp Storage Case - 50 Pack - BuyMediaSupply.com.
The cases are cheaper to start with, and free shipping on orders over $25. So I got 50 for $34 with free shipping, just 68 cents each. Fast shipping too. I placed my order Sunday night, got an email that it had shipped on Monday, and the box was waiting on my doorstep when I got home today, Tuesday.

Who needs tattoos? I already have ink in strange places...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2014, 03:20 PM   #125  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by turkiView Post
I just wanted to share, in case anyone comes across this thread in the future, that I found a different - and cheaper - source for the soft type cases than checkout store.com, which is the vendor through Amazon.

I didn't want 100 cases, and their shipping on 50 cases was too high IMHO, so after some random googling I found this site: 14mm Standard Clear Rubber Stamp Storage Case - 50 Pack - BuyMediaSupply.com.
The cases are cheaper to start with, and free shipping on orders over $25. So I got 50 for $34 with free shipping, just 68 cents each. Fast shipping too. I placed my order Sunday night, got an email that it had shipped on Monday, and the box was waiting on my doorstep when I got home today, Tuesday.
Wow!

Live each day with kindness, happiness, and a smile.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2014, 03:29 PM   #126  
Kookie Creator

Thanks for sharing your find Traci. That's a great deal!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2014, 03:49 PM   #127  
Pearl-ExPert

The 14mm ones are the slimmer ones, right? How big would you say the fatter ones are - like the ones that are the same size roughly as a vcr box rather than a dvd box? Anyone see any good deals on those? Thanks!

Live each day with kindness, happiness, and a smile.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2014, 04:07 PM   #128  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by biblesistersmomView Post
The 14mm ones are the slimmer ones, right? How big would you say the fatter ones are - like the ones that are the same size roughly as a vcr box rather than a dvd box? Anyone see any good deals on those? Thanks!
The 14mm ones are exactly the same as single DVD cases. I've never seen fatter ones (except for the new boxes that SU sells) and those are pretty pricey. They are about 1 1/4-inch.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2014, 04:11 PM   #129  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 172 Likes on 128 Posts

great price!!! thanks for sharing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #130  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 33 Likes on 16 Posts

Quote:

Do cling stamps cling without any problems?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2014, 11:11 AM   #131  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

How does the quality compare to SU? Do they stay closed easily?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2014, 04:49 PM   #132  
Rubber Obsessor

So far I am happy with the quality. They are pretty much the same as SU's, except for the tabs which I cut off easily w my Tonic scissors. If anything, they seem to be easier to close. Sometimes I have trouble getting the SU ones to line up evenly and snap shut.

Arlenevita, do you mean cling like SU cling, or clear? Most of my rubber stamps are unmounted and on ez-mount, and they are all quite happy on this type of plastic. (Qualifier: I don't put the image stickers on my Su cling stamps; i don't know if this would affect how well they cling to the case. same as they would to the SU case, i'd say.) Clear stamps seem to stick just fine as well, although I will be interested to see how they do long term. I have my clear stamps currently in the hard cd cases, and sometimes they are hard to remove from the case after they've been in there a while.

Perhaps plumcrazy or someone else who has had these cases for a while can also weigh in...

Biblesistermom, I haven't ordered VHS sized cases, but if you google " clear VHS case" you should find some sources. Make sure you are looking at hubless or no- hub. A VCR tape is 1" thick, so I would expect that mounted wood stamps would fit inside.

Who needs tattoos? I already have ink in strange places...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2014, 04:57 PM   #133  
Cardstock Collector

Smile Clear DVD cases for stamp storage

For those of you who are in the UK and looking for clear DVD cases without hubs, I have got mine from

riviera multimedia.co.uk/pro-dvd-cases.co.uk‎]Blank Media | Printer Inks Online | Media Packaging[/url]

I find them great for storing my stamps. Hope this helps.

Si-Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 06:07 AM   #134  
Insane Embellisher

I know this has been said before, but don't forget SU! hostess $$$ and SAB freebies. Get your friends to order, get more hostess $$$, use for more cases, brings down the price. It's a win-win.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #135  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Traci, Thank-you soooo much for posting this. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2014, 03:52 AM   #136  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Hi! I ordered these yesterday morning and they also shipped yesterday afternoon! I ordered the pack of 100 to start with and looking forward to receiving these!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2014, 03:09 AM   #137  
Mad Swapper

Default Buy media clear dvd cases

Quote:

Originally Posted by connie leoneView Post
Hi! I ordered these yesterday morning and they also shipped yesterday afternoon! I ordered the pack of 100 to start with and looking forward to receiving these!
Ordered & rec'd in 2 days! I also wanted to chime in for anyone that is thinking about ordering these. I highly recommend these. In my opinion they are of the same quality as SU! The only difference is, these have the 2 booklet clips on the inside, not a big deal for me. They also open & close with no problem!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 11:05 AM   #138  
Cardstock Collector

Default Stamp Storage binders

I have ordered from a company named Unikeep several times for the 3 ring MINI binders for my stamps. They measure 7" x 9.43" x 1.25" - 19mm polypropylene @ 3.99 each. They are the same as Just Rite Stamps and Gina K sell only cheaper. I can fit 3 sheet with stamps on both sides in each binder. They have the same binders with 2 rings. The only bad thing - they do not have the acrylic sheets to put the stamps on. I have made my own with white cardstock and my laminating machine and that works OK but I would like to find a place to get the clear acrylic sheets.
They ship free for orders over $25.00 and they are FAST!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #139  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dotty CView Post
I have ordered from a company named Unikeep several times for the 3 ring MINI binders for my stamps. They measure 7" x 9.43" x 1.25" - 19mm polypropylene @ 3.99 each. They are the same as Just Rite Stamps and Gina K sell only cheaper. They ship free for orders over $25.00 and they are FAST!!
I love these! I use them with magnetic sheets to store my steel dies.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #140  
Forum Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 18 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dotty CView Post
I have ordered from a company named Unikeep several times for the 3 ring MINI binders for my stamps. They measure 7" x 9.43" x 1.25" - 19mm polypropylene @ 3.99 each. They are the same as Just Rite Stamps and Gina K sell only cheaper. I can fit 3 sheet with stamps on both sides in each binder. They have the same binders with 2 rings. The only bad thing - they do not have the acrylic sheets to put the stamps on. I have made my own with white cardstock and my laminating machine and that works OK but I would like to find a place to get the clear acrylic sheets.
They ship free for orders over $25.00 and they are FAST!!

I love the Unikeep binder cases. Three years ago I bought 100 of the white ones when they were being discontinued at 87 cents each. I cut out the rings and use them with the laminated sheets to store my unmounted stamps. I also use them to store refill inks & thin dies on magnet sheets. I love them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #141  
Polyshrink Goddess

thanks for all the info Ladies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 05:20 AM   #142  

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjlee717View Post
Here's one from Amazon

Robot Check
These look great. I just ordered them from Amazon for my clear and especially for my ez-mount cling foam rubber stamps that did not come with any stamp cases. Glad someone 'revived' this thread. I am beginning MAJOR organization starting today (will probably take the better part of this year LOL) and these cases will solve a big issue I had re: a solution that would work for me with my clear/ez-mount cling stamps so thanks, again.

Within this past year I purchased a different storage case solution for my ez-mount rubber stamps and my dies. I'm very happy with it for my dies, but not for my ez-mount cling-mounted stamps: (1) I think the storage sheets might be the material that jeopardizes the ez mount foam and (2) it's too flimsy for the weight of the rubber, ez-mounted stamps and they fall off too easily - annoys the heck out of me.

Last edited by QueenOfInkland; 05-10-2014 at 05:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2014, 03:07 PM   #143  

Received my cases and just wanted to share my feedback. I'm thrilled. At last the solution that I really needed. Excellent quality. Very sturdy. Perfect size to store on the bookshelves where I want to put them. Can hold a piece of paper inside the case or on the outside of either or both of the covers - both covers have a full-size plastic pocket.

This may sound dramatic LOL but these will revolutionize my clear and ezmount foam and bare stamp storage (especially my clear and ezmount foam which are the two that I most needed a good solution for).

HTH.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2014, 08:52 AM   #144  
Compulsive Stamper

Just received a 100 plastic contains from BuyMediaSupply and started to unmount my wood su stamps last night. I can hardly wait to have everything in identical containers. The price was great. The insert tabs are not a problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-27-2014, 07:15 AM   #145  
Glitter Queen

I have wanted clear cases for a longtime. I am tired of losing small clear stamps when they fall out of the package. Clear cases will make organizing much easier. I have a very small space for crafting, being well organized is crucial. Thanks for sharing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2016, 07:25 AM   #146  
Glitter Queen

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

BuyMediaSupply has them also. see prices. Great deal on larger amounts if a few are buying together. Best price I've seen.

Quantity Our Price Unit Price
5 Pack $8.95 $1.79 Each
6 Pack $9.95 $1.66 Each
10 Pack $15.95 $1.60 Each
25 Pack $23.95 $0.96 Each
50 Pack $38.95 $0.78 Each
100 Pack $69.95 $0.70 Each
200 Pack $129.96 $0.65 Each
600 Pack $370.98 $0.62 Each
1000 Pack $612.00 $0.61 Each

DESCRIPTION
PRODUCT REVIEWS

Made of high quality plastic for Storing Rubber Stamps, Cards, Embellishments, Notions or anything else you want protected. The size is identical to a standard regular DVD case.

Specification: Size: 7 1/2"" x 5 5/16"" x 1/2""
Shape: Rectangular

Features: Clear acetate overlay for outer graphic artwork
Booklet insert clips inside
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #147  
Crimping Master

Received 88 Likes on 57 Posts

I checked BuyMediaSupply for the larger case, like the ones that SU! sells that are 1.5 inches thick for storing wood mounted stamps. These are the 33mm thick ones for 10 CDs. Does anyone know if the "hub" portion can be removed?

My Little Gallery -- Thanks for looking!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-20-2016, 07:43 AM   #148  
Glitter Queen

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default BuyMediaSupply cases

The ones I ordered clearly state "no hub". I have not received them yet, can let you know when I get them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-20-2016, 09:53 AM   #149  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMarloweView Post
The ones I ordered clearly state "no hub". I have not received them yet, can let you know when I get them.
Thanks! I see that the 14mm ones, the ones that would be used for unmounted stamps, have a "no hub" option. I'm wondering about the 33mm option, which would be large enough for stamps that are still wood mounted. I don't see a hubless option for those and wonder if that piece in the center, the hubs, is removable.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-20-2016, 12:19 PM   #150  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin' SoozView Post
Thanks! I see that the 14mm ones, the ones that would be used for unmounted stamps, have a "no hub" option. I'm wondering about the 33mm option, which would be large enough for stamps that are still wood mounted. I don't see a hubless option for those and wonder if that piece in the center, the hubs, is removable.
Got the answer to this from the company -- didn't think they'd respond! The hub is not removable and they don't have a hubless option for the 33mm size. It appears that the only company I can find with thicker hubless ones is Storage Cases, Rubber stamp

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2016, 02:06 AM   #151  
Rubber Obsessor

I have been buying mine (14mm) from the CheckOutStore for years! Excellent quality, excellent shipping (free w/case of 100) and fast shipping, I usually have them in hand withing a few days. I also have purchased the 21 mm cases. They are a little thicker and will hold my foam stamps on both sides without issues closing. I get them without the clips, no hub as well... PERFECT for me. Excellent pricing!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2016, 02:15 PM   #152  
Glitter Guru

Received 370 Likes on 220 Posts

Quote:

Thank you for this!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2016, 05:10 PM   #153  
Cardstock Collector

Default not bulk...need just one

I am in need of one extra large SU clamshell case.
don't need to buy in bulk.
eBay had none.
where can I get just one?
size about 5 1/2 inches by 10 inches.

many thanks...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2016, 07:05 PM   #154  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 512 Likes on 229 Posts

Let me check my stash in the daylight (no light in the garage) and I'll get back to you. I am pretty sure I have one...or more. :rolleyes:
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 04:07 AM   #155  
Glitter Queen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have brought mine at:
https://www.buymediasupply.com/cart....=5853e1de6e566

Bought a case of 50 and am now ordering 50 more. Sturdy, just perfect. I bought magnetic business cards and mounted them on the inside to hold my dies. I use them for stamps and dies and love them. They store just right in InterDEsign Fridge Plastic Refrigerator Bins from BBand B. Here is a link: https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...or-bins/202048
, it is the "double" case top left, second one in. This has transformed my clear stamp and die (and some stencil)organization.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 05:45 AM   #156  
Insane Embellisher

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I think the fridge bins (also used by Jennifer McGuire I think) may be cheaper on Amazon if you want to check there. I use them also. And the BuyMedia Supply place is great.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 10:25 AM   #157  
Kookie Creator

Your link to buymediasupply.com goes to an empty shopping cart. :?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xubieView Post
I have brought mine at:
https://www.buymediasupply.com/cart....=5853e1de6e566

Bought a case of 50 and am now ordering 50 more. Sturdy, just perfect. I bought magnetic business cards and mounted them on the inside to hold my dies. I use them for stamps and dies and love them. They store just right in InterDEsign Fridge Plastic Refrigerator Bins from BBand B. Here is a link: https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...or-bins/202048
, it is the "double" case top left, second one in. This has transformed my clear stamp and die (and some stencil)organization.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 10:28 AM   #158  
Kookie Creator

If you have Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Homegoods near you check there for the fridge bins. I find them there a lot and they are even cheaper than Amazon most of the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamps4funGinView Post
I think the fridge bins (also used by Jennifer McGuire I think) may be cheaper on Amazon if you want to check there. I use them also. And the BuyMedia Supply place is great.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2017, 08:45 AM   #159  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by wimarinemom2006View Post
I'm so glad someone started this this. I've been looking for a year now and haven't found what I wanted. I'll have to check out Uline. I'd like to buy 50 at a time.
I agree. I can't afford to buy 100 and don't know anyone who would want to go in with me for them. I'd like to be able to just buy 25 to 30.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2017, 08:10 AM   #160  
ck1
Inking Addict

I have a ton of them. PM me if interested. Just finished reorganizing my stamp sets.
Reply With Quote Likes