Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #241  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Breen-dah!

Suzy remittted payment via PayPal today so she's golden (or I guess I should say, green. . .;)).

MWAH!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #242  
Hardware Hotshot

Heya My Peeps!

Rae Anne checks are in the mail to you this weekend for myself, and my mom (mommadeedee) You should have them by tues, or wed.

Brenda my friend natnaz143 is unable to attend, can you remove her name from the list, so that if anyone is waiting for a spot they can attend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #243  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by christy1807View Post
Heya My Peeps!

Rae Anne checks are in the mail to you this weekend for myself, and my mom (mommadeedee) You should have them by tues, or wed.

Brenda my friend natnaz143 is unable to attend, can you remove her name from the list, so that if anyone is waiting for a spot they can attend!
Hey Pole Ho!

I'm so looking forward to seeing you and your mama again. I'm sorry about Delia though. . .:(

MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #244  
Die Cut Diva

I will pay mine PP next week :-):cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #245  
Rubber Obsessor

Hey Neighbor! I just took my check to the post office today - we could have shared a stamp... boo :(
Next time ...

BTW, Ladies, when I logged on to SCS, the pop-up sales flier that usually pimps some stamp company or a new diamond glaze today had an adverstisement for a place called "Sol Melia" (I think) ... the water was turquoise blue and white umbrellas and loungers were at every five paces. Can we have our next swap there? I will RSVP today for YES and I will bring a snack and a door prize :p

Quote:

Heya My Peeps!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #246  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrera11View Post
Hey Neighbor! I just took my check to the post office today - we could have shared a stamp... boo :(
Next time ...

BTW, Ladies, when I logged on to SCS, the pop-up sales flier that usually pimps some stamp company or a new diamond glaze today had an adverstisement for a place called "Sol Melia" (I think) ... the water was turquoise blue and white umbrellas and loungers were at every five paces. Can we have our next swap there? I will RSVP today for YES and I will bring a snack and a door prize :p
I'm in!!! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #247  
Rubber Obsessor

OK ladies, I apologize for a non-SCS rant by I have vent somewhere where no one knows me. So today I was picking up my two nephews because my sister is leaving town. Not far, but she is driving from SA to Austin and you know what traffice is like on 35. Of course, I am running late because my DH took the minivan this morning and I had to go swap vehicles. Then I had to make a run to HEB to get enough "healthy" snacks since kids can only eat som many fruit roll-ups. So I apologize profusely to my sister when I pick up her boys at 4pm (a whopping 30mins behind schedule - gasp!). We get moving so she can get moving and on the way home, as I am planning (in my head of course) all the fun stuff for the weekend, my nephew declares from the back of the minivan - without warning - "Santa Claus is not real" !!!! Silence filled the small vacuum of the van and if I hadn't known how desparately my sister needed this weekend, I would have turned back and left him on the porch (I have a key to her house but I would have left him on the porch nonetheless).
I know we all have to face the truth about Santa some day but it is a myth that we perpetuate in our house and I nearly fainted while driving.
My fellow SCS friends - pray for me this weekend that no one loses a tooth and I have to confront the same reality with the tooth fairy ...
Have a great weekend ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #248  
Pearl-ExPert

I'm so happy to see a lot of my g'friends on this list! Can't wait to see you gals again! We're going to have a fun filled weekend for sure!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #249  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Next time ...

LoL, so is yours in the heritage PO box as well LOL! Mine is.....:mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #250  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by s00zy66View Post
I'm so happy to see a lot of my g'friends on this list! Can't wait to see you gals again! We're going to have a fun filled weekend for sure!
same here too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #251  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by huera90View Post
Hey Pole Ho!

I'm so looking forward to seeing you and your mama again. I'm sorry about Delia though. . .:(

MWAH!
I know....but maybe the next one.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #252  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

OK ladies, I apologize for a non-SCS rant by I have vent somewhere where no one knows me. So today I was picking up my two nephews because my sister is leaving town. Not far, but she is driving from SA to Austin and you know what traffice is like on 35. Of course, I am running late because my DH took the minivan this morning and I had to go swap vehicles. Then I had to make a run to HEB to get enough "healthy" snacks since kids can only eat som many fruit roll-ups. So I apologize profusely to my sister when I pick up her boys at 4pm (a whopping 30mins behind schedule - gasp!). We get moving so she can get moving and on the way home, as I am planning (in my head of course) all the fun stuff for the weekend, my nephew declares from the back of the minivan - without warning - "Santa Claus is not real" !!!! Silence filled the small vacuum of the van and if I hadn't known how desparately my sister needed this weekend, I would have turned back and left him on the porch (I have a key to her house but I would have left him on the porch nonetheless).
I know we all have to face the truth about Santa some day but it is a myth that we perpetuate in our house and I nearly fainted while driving.
My fellow SCS friends - pray for me this weekend that no one loses a tooth and I have to confront the same reality with the tooth fairy ...
Have a great weekend ...
Were your children also in the car when your nephew had his revelation? How old is he? I would be mortified, too. What was your response? My mom always told us "Only those who believe in Santa will get presents from Santa", so I always acted like I believed (even as a teen!). I have a friend who doesn't do Santa with her kids, but she makes it very clear to her kids that they are NOT to ruin it for other kids or else! Even though she threatens them, I still keep my kid away from them as the holidays approach.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #253  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Heya My Peeps!

I just removed her from the list! :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #254  
Glitter Guru

I better start saving up my money for Sol Melia!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2009, 02:44 AM   #255  
Die Cut Diva

Ladies, I need your prayers. Some of you already know my mother is mentally ill...last night she LOST it. James and I are leaving now to go pick her up. I had to call the police last night and have my daughter and son go and admit her until I could get to her this morning. (She lives in Abilene, which is 200 miles away, and both my grown kids live in Abilene) Today will not be easy...as I will have to deal with tons of stuff...need prayer warriors on my side. Thank you all in advance.

Have a great Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2009, 04:39 AM   #256  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassyscrapinView Post
Ladies, I need your prayers. Some of you already know my mother is mentally ill...last night she LOST it. James and I are leaving now to go pick her up. I had to call the police last night and have my daughter and son go and admit her until I could get to her this morning. (She lives in Abilene, which is 200 miles away, and both my grown kids live in Abilene) Today will not be easy...as I will have to deal with tons of stuff...need prayer warriors on my side. Thank you all in advance.

Have a great Sunday!
Ahh, honey, I'm so sorry! I remember going through this with my grandpa. My prayers are with you and your family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2009, 05:20 AM   #257  
Glitter Guru

Shelly, I lift you and your family up in prayer today. I had no idea about your mom. That's so sad. She is so lucky to have you. You are such a great daughter and it sounds like you raised a couple of great kids, too. I pray that God gives you the strength and courage to deal with this. I also pray that the doctors can get this under control with meds or therapy. I really feel for you. Please update us as soon as you get a breather. We love you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2009, 05:23 AM   #258  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassybeeView Post
Were your children also in the car when your nephew had his revelation? How old is he? I would be mortified, too. What was your response? My mom always told us "Only those who believe in Santa will get presents from Santa", so I always acted like I believed (even as a teen!). I have a friend who doesn't do Santa with her kids, but she makes it very clear to her kids that they are NOT to ruin it for other kids or else! Even though she threatens them, I still keep my kid away from them as the holidays approach.
WHAT? Are you guys saying...? No, I don't believe you. Santa is very real in my house. The bell still rings for all those that believe and all that. My oldest keeps asking me things about Santa and the tooth fairy. I just tell him that I still believe and I still get visits from Santa (thank goodness the TF is NOT visiting me!) and if he chooses to not believe that he can wait and see what happens and Christmas. I, of course, don't want to take that chance myself. Santa has visited me *every* year... kids or no kids. Don't tell me he's not real, I won't believe you. ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #259  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Have a great Sunday!
You have them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2009, 07:02 AM   #260  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Hey Breen-dah!

Suzy remittted payment via PayPal today so she's golden (or I guess I should say, green. . .;)).

MWAH!
Rae Anne, Can you send me your PayPal info so I can send my money to you? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #261  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jag_bugView Post
Rae Anne, Can you send me your PayPal info so I can send my money to you? Thanks!
[email protected]. MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #262  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Bren!

Julie's (jag_bug) coming to our slumber party!!!

Please mark her as paid.

MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2009, 06:50 AM   #263  
Glitter Guru

Just a friendly reminder that payment for Day Croppers and Saturday Only participants are due next Monday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2009, 06:52 AM   #264  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts

I just popped my check in the mail this morning - hopefully you will have it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. :-)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #265  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Have a great Sunday!

Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2009, 09:05 AM   #266  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Bren!

My favorite home (as in my hometown of San Antonio) girls are official!!!

Please mark Christy (cpine1807), Dee (mommadeedee), Celina (cherrera), and Katrina (dodger58 ) as paid.

MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #267  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Hey Bren!

Please mark Christy (cpine1807), Dee (mommadeedee), Celina (cherrera), and Katrina (dodger58 ) as paid.

MWAH!
momma it's me christy1807, not cpine LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #268  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

momma it's me christy1807, not cpine LOL
DOH!!! :oops:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #269  
Polyshrink Goddess

I sent check out today- will leave Georgetown tomorrow-if it doesn't arrive in Austin by Monday, can you wait until Tuesday to receive it? I am sure it will be there by then. Smiles and looking forward to stampin' good times!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #270  
Hardware Hotshot

Do you have any Saturday day spots left? If so would you please add me. Thanks!!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2009, 05:56 PM   #271  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Bren!

The lovely Holly/hbrown will officially be joining us. . .

Please mark her as paid.

MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #272  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFrileyView Post
Do you have any Saturday day spots left? If so would you please add me. Thanks!!
Fern, we have a spot available for you. I just signed you up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #273  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Hey Bren!

MWAH!
Yay! I'm always so paranoid my mail will get lost when sending people money! Thanks for marking us green - I can't wait!!! Now I guess I have to start actually thinking of a card, huh? Not to mention my door prize and snack ... YIKES! Thank goodness its finally raining in San Antonio - I will be forced homebound and can get to workin' (or at least thinking!) this weekend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #274  
Glitter Guru

Ran into Lori (loriwil) at Archiver's and she asked me when the next shoebox swap would be. I told her "As a matter of fact, it's in a month and we have a spot left for you"! So we are full again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #275  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Yay! I'm always so paranoid my mail will get lost when sending people money! Thanks for marking us green - I can't wait!!! Now I guess I have to start actually thinking of a card, huh? Not to mention my door prize and snack ... YIKES! Thank goodness its finally raining in San Antonio - I will be forced homebound and can get to workin' (or at least thinking!) this weekend.
It's been looking like it's going to rain for 2 days now and not a single drop!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #276  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Ran into Lori (loriwil) at Archiver's and she asked me when the next shoebox swap would be. I told her "As a matter of fact, it's in a month and we have a spot left for you"! So we are full again!
OMG - How did we miss her?!?!?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #277  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Hey Bren!

The lovely Holly/hbrown will officially be joining us. . .

Please mark her as paid.

MWAH!
Yay! Thanks, gals! Now to start on my design.... anyone wanna cut cardstock for me? Hehehehe!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #278  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Fern, we have a spot available for you. I just signed you up!
FERN!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you again!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 10:25 AM   #279  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbrownView Post
Yay! Thanks, gals! Now to start on my design.... anyone wanna cut cardstock for me? Hehehehe!
Ummm. . .No. That's why God created A Muse Art Stamps note cards. . .:mrgreen:

Last edited by huera90; 09-10-2009 at 10:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #280  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

OMG - How did we miss her?!?!?
We weren't being very neighborly, were we? :-)

Rae Anne since I've procrastinated AS USUAL I will just leave my $$ under your doormat sometime soon - will PM you once I get it there.

Signed,
Libby the Procrastinating Slacker Queen.
Reply With Quote Likes