Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-20-2014, 06:07 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending September 21, 2014

Welcome back, Stacy!

Here�s my favorites from this past week:

SC505 Rejoice! by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely as a Tree -- Masculine Birthday by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Golden Leaves- Thinking of You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jungle Bells by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Raking ! by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Batty For You, TPE268 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Over the River & Through the Woods by Hearth_Cricket - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Glory by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolors by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A warm Christmas Wish! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC496 Swirling Flakes by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Home Side-Step Card by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HC Classic Sunflowers by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflower Bouquet by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh, Deer! by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Maple Leaf by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC506 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC506 Quilted leaves by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC TPT MEOW by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Belated Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT497, Color blocking by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa Does Pole Dancing by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a Great Year by belinda12 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easel Birthday Card by Club Scrap01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A239 Yoohoo Robin by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warmth of a Quilt by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween by Gretha Bakker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCMC321 Mighty Happy Birthday by Lisa Martz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Angie (ohmypaper!), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 21 September, 2014, through 28 September, 2014.

Note: Some cards that were uploaded before September 21 by challenge hostesses or dirty dozen were made public last week. Please consider them eligible for posting to this favorites thread.

Last edited by tessaduck; 09-27-2014 at 06:05 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2014, 06:08 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend!!!

Here is what caught my eye this week!

The new Dirty Dozen theme is out and we have two new Dirty Girls to celebrate! LMcAree (Lori) and stampersandee (Sandee)!!! Congrats Lori and Sandee!!!

Icy Pond by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Technicolor Newborn King by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Up Up and Away~ by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD228, F4A239 Honoring Queen Julie by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Featured Stamper JENNIFER!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 A Mother's Love by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Fall Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Psalm 32:8 by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 – Falling for Books by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC496 - Joy by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 A Robin For Robin by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 - Oct10 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 Love you a latte DINSP0914 by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 Bye Bye Girl! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Toot Toot by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Bountiful Harvest by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Created with 8 stamps!
***Francine's Favorite*** CT0914 - Scene with watering can by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT495, Painted Maple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 wings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Time Uploads!

Monster Birthday by creatingsimply - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Inspiration from SNSS by Mrsblk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"All Things Bright and Beautiful" by yvonne turner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2014, 09:25 PM   #4  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Angie for including me in your favorites! YOU made my day!!

Here are mine for this week. I have only had one evening free for gallery time this week. Thank you to the notifiers for giving up your time to do this!

redbugdriver FS397 ~ Honoring Jennifer by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Piggy Dawny's Favourite CT0914 Jolly Holly by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia CT0914 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Piggy CT0914 Back To School by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 DINSP0914 Floral Sympathy by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheryl Quilts ***Cheryl's Favorite*** CT0914 - Fall Pumpkin by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson
Autumn Branch by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC496 Swirling Flakes by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Top Terp Purple Haze by Top Terp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosigrld wonderful Christmas by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBD In Stitches by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC506 Geraniums by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Featured Stamper JENNIFER!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Belated Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redbugdriver WT497 ~ Reflection by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour F4A239 MIX86 QFTD228 Little Sparrow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles
F4A239 Sunshine bird by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 MIX86 Fall Ferns by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2014, 11:07 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

I haven't had such a fun week as I had a fall on Monday and have hurt my head/neck and am in some considerable pain. Managed to upload a couple of cards still, not a lot of commenting on cards, but I did hit the heart button quite often as there were just so many beautiful cards this week -
FS397 Happy Fall by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
FS397 Friend Jennifer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
CAS290~Happy Birthday by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pinkberry
Peony Mosaic by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers dini
FS397 enough by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
CAS290 Falling Leaves by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
TLC499, Season's Greetings by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
TLC Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
ODBD In Stitches by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC496 Christmas Joy by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC496 - STAMP by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers vdutchr
FC:CC496 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:WT497 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
F4A239 A Robin For Robin by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
Featured Stamper JENNIFER!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers salome000
WT497 Pink Petal Party by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Catluvr2
F4A239 MIX86 QFTD228 Little Sparrow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
FS397 CC4596 Wreath by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
F4A239 Yoohoo Robin by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
Christmas Wishes by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers simplybeautiful
Newbies to me -
HC Classic Sunflowers by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers lorettal
Make it Monday Brighter Days! by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers eggette

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 12:20 AM   #6  
Proud Fan Club Member

Don't these weeks just fly by? I am happy to say that it has finally cooled down. No more whining! I seem to get less and less done all the time but I did find some beauties in the gallery....

CT0914 - Autumn Splendor by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - You and Me by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DINSP0914 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Bountiful Harvest by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Golden leaves by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***CT0914 - Look At Me*** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 A Mother's Love by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Get-Well Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Grow in Grace by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***Cheryl's Favorite*** CT0914 - Fall Pumpkin by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Fall Thanks by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 – Falling for Books by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'll Save You a Seat! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC496 Swirling Flakes by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wonderful Christmas by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twice as much fun! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC506 Skating Joy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT497 Happy Fall Y'all by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WT497 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful for you by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT497 Curly Pine by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 Peace Dove Easel by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Fall Y'All by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Featured Stamper JENNIFER!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS397 Lacy Vellum by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Camping anyone? by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heads Above the Rest by stiz2003 CT0914 - Heads Above the Rest by stiz2003 at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs and love to our awesome group of notifiers! You ladies are the BEST!

Have a wonderfully creative week.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 09-21-2014 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: forgot one!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 01:03 AM   #7  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

The title almost had me fooled! Here are my favourites for this week. I seem to have been in the gallery quite a bit and found some gems
Monochromatic card by amykunkle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake colored with Blendabilities by amykunkle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penelope Little Ironing by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bluebell Wishes by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Everything Better by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC458 Daisies! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS290 Falling Leaves by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Poppies by Christine Angela - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birch Silhouette by Arose4u - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
House-Mouse The Thinker by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Miss You by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New Beginning by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peony Mosaic by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS290 Let�s Chill by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS290 - Candy Cane Snowflake by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purr-fect birthday cat! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOTV 'Mr Snowman' by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Rule! by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Back to School Backpack Box by PrettyFun.org - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflower Bouquet by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wish by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frozen Ears SC506 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT497 Duck Weather by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A CARDINAL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT497 stenciled poinsettia by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Swim in the Sea (Card Front) by bpnaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Dreams by OksanaClegg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A239 MIX86 QFTD228 Little Sparrow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Love You This Much by txgrrlnnh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Tree and Deer by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Mittens IC459 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Saddle Up by Gretha Bakker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A239 healing wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Poinsettia by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bird Porthole by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great Stampscapes artist
Tropical Paradise by Top Terp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Quiet Cove by Top Terp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Busy day ahead - hope you all have a good one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 02:35 AM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my weekend. Brenda (tessaduck), Angie (oh my paper!), Nancy (stiz2003), Sue (Sue2 and Peggy (jasonw1) thank you all so very much for including my cards on your wonderful lists. Your kind words and friendship means the world to me.

Thank you Angie (and all the notifiers) for giving so much of your time to spread happy news. I hope you will all forgive me for having such a long list this week. Big congrats to the new dirty girls, Sandee and Lori. Xx. OK here we go.....

MIX F4A Snowbirds by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 ~ Love Birds by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT497 Stenciled partridges in a pear tree by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beneath the sea by onehanded - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers. First upload WOW

WT497 Duck Weather by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feathered Birthday Wishes by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT320 Twilight on the Beach for Amy by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Watercolor TLC499 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC499 Ruffled Feathers? by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dawny's Favourite CT0914 Jolly Holly by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Grow in Grace by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Toot Toot by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Sabrina's Favourite CT0914 The Carnival Is Over** by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 Fall leaves by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***CT0914 - Look At Me*** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Irene's Favorite ** CT0914 Time to Relax by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Autumn Splendor by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I could have added heaps more DD cards but I know the wonderful notifiers have stop and cook dinner at some point in time. Have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 02:53 AM   #9  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Despite a crazy-busy week, I seem to have more than twice as many as normal in my favourites even if I didn't get much stamping time myself! I don't "do" Halloween, but an absolutely darling Halloween card landed in my favourites, even ;-).

WT497 Hummingbird in Flight by allamericanstampers

WT497 Give Thanks Watercolor by bfinlay

Graceful Flower by frenziedstamper

WT497, Color blocking by Holstein

Newton's Perfect Pumpkin by Kimpletekreativity

TLC499, CT0914, washi tape masked Happy Birthday by kokirose

F4A239:Free To Put A Bird On It! by maryrose

october shorebirds by mytime2
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 04:11 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Nancy and Sue28, for each mentioning two of my cards as favorites for this past week. A lovely greeting for a Sunday morning. I truly appreciate it. Thank you, Linda, for your notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 04:13 AM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Janine, thank you for listing my card among your favorites. You started my day on a big "up note". : ) Thanks again, Linda, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 04:25 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts
Default Such Beautiful cards...

Thank you (jasonw1) Peggy for favoring my card Camping Anyone? It is truly an honor as there are so many talented cards made by such talented people. Thank you (ohmypaper!) Angie for letting me know.

(sue28) Sue I am so sorry to hear about your fall and hope that you get well soon.

There were so many wonderful cards in the gallery this week. Here are my favorites.

F4A239 Yoohoo Robin by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Greetings by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Thanks Orange by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gorgeous Sunflwoers by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely as a Tree, Festival of Trees by stampinmak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Graceful Flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
NOEL (Blog Hop Sept 15th - 21st) by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grateful by stampinjewelsd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope Blossoms by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS290 - Candy Cane Snowflake by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Happy crafting!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 04:39 AM   #13  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda, Angie and Sabrina for the shout outs of my card. Made my Sunday morning ....happy, happy. Thanks Brenda for your Time. Will be back with my favorites after church.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 05:02 AM   #14  
Crimping Master

I don't think the thrill of being mentioned in the Favorites thread will ever go away for me. It's such an honor to see one of my creations included along with all these other awesome cards. Thanks, Peggy, for the nomination!

Here's what inspired me this week:

F4A239 Red Bird by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Sympathy CAS by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant Flowering Flourishes by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Give It A Try by pyrogirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT497 Pink Petal Party by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Maple Leaf by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy! by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Blessings by hejanderson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Graceful Flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely as a Tree -- Masculine Birthday by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Burlap Stamping by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CS208/ABNH51 - Thanks so much! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the notice, Angie!
Blessings to all of you!
Lois
Malachi 3:10 "See if I will not throw open the floodgates of heavenand pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it"

I joined the Fan Club!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 05:16 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, for including two of my cards in your list of favorites, and thanks to Priscilla for letting me know!

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 05:47 AM   #16  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Janine, thank you very much for mentioning my Snowy Tree and Deer card this week. I appreciate it.

Priscilla, thank you for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 05:59 AM   #17  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Jay-Bee to put my House-Mouse card the thinker in the favorite of the week.

Gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 06:20 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Beautiful Cards

I hope everyone had a great week. So many beautiful cards. One of the things I've discovered, since participating in the Favorites Forum, is how much I enjoy all the different styles and techniques used by others. The variety is fantastic! Here are some of my favorites:

CT0914 - Heads Above the Rest by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A238 FORE by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo! FS397 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS397, Silver Poinsettias by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS397 Friend Jennifer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC506 Arby's Christmas by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS397 Birch With Copper by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Branch by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC496 Christmas Joy by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT497, Winter Wonderland_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT497, Color blocking by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0914 - Golden leaves by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT497 Bleeched and stenciled hydrangia by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 Bird by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*F4A239 MIX86 QFTD228 Little Sparrow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bird Feathers for Julie by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Makes Me Happy (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC459, I Want to go Baa-ck! by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC459 Fall Leaves by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer has definitely ended, here in the Northeast �. some touches of Fall foliage beginning to show.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 06:27 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Many many thanks Janine for mentioning my cards Christmas Mittens and Frozen Ears in your favorites thread - I am delighted - and I must thank again the inspiration from Kittie. Where I live, there are few crafting stores, so if one wants to learn one reads blogs like Kittie's. Also, thanks Priscilla for your work notifying.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 06:38 AM   #20  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

Thank you Sue for mentioning my Christmas Wishes card and Angie for letting me know. Always an honor to be mentioned here
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 06:40 AM   #21  
Rubber Obsessor

Brenda, Thank you SO much for mentioning my Happy Raking card and thanks, to Angie, for letting me know. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 06:46 AM   #22  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you Peggy for listing my card as one of your favorites this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 06:48 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Many many thanks Angie for mentioning my card Joy in your favorites thread - I am truly delighted. Have a great week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 06:49 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning all.....and thank you to Brenda, Sue and Peggy for faving my cards this week!!! I so appreciate the encouragement!! And thanks so much Angie for letting me now. Here are some of mine for the week:

WT497 Flowers in Bloom by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT497 Feathered Birthday_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*F4A239 MIX86 QFTD228 Little Sparrow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 Sunshine bird by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bird Feathers for Julie by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Birdie MIX86, F4A239 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scarlet Tanager Amongst Foliage by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 Peace Dove Easel by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs,
Jo
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock

Last edited by Reddyisco; 09-21-2014 at 06:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 06:51 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my goodness, thank you Peggy for mentioning "Joy" in your list of favs for week - I really appreciate it. Thank you, Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 07:16 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Goodness - thank you Jo for mentioning Christmas Birdie in your favs for week - such a treat for me. Thanks, Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 07:21 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Gosh Priscillia - thank you for mentioning Joy in your favs - I am still in a bit of shock - thank you, Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 07:27 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Priscilla and Jo, for both mentioning the same card of mine as a favorite. You know that I admire both of your work...so I am thrilled. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 07:42 AM   #30  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Boo! card! You're so sweet and I really appreciate it. Thanks also, for letting me know!

Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 07:45 AM   #31  

Thank you so much, Susie, for mentioning my Autumn Watercolor card! It's so sweet of you and so appreciate it!
Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 07:59 AM   #32  
Proud Fan Club Member

Another week of amazing art in the gallery. Here are a few of my favorites�.
A touch of fall by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC459 Thistle by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC459, WHEE! by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Garden Gnome & Chickadee F4A239 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warmth of a Quilt by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT497~Brrrrrrrr by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Witch with stencil by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT497 Flowers in Bloom by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC506 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun Flower Shop by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS290 Falling Leaves by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ATC Taped Masking by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC505 Rejoice! by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS397 Marble Quatrefoil for Jennifer by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FTHS - Flappy Birthday by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy wishes to everyone for a wonderful week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 08:09 AM   #33  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you Lois for mentioning one of my cards in your list of favorites this week. It was a wonderful surprise in my morning! And thank you Stacy for letting me know.

Here are two of my favorites from this past week.
WT497 Hummingbird in Flight by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful for you by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 08:45 AM   #34  
Pearl-ExPert

so sweet of you peggy (jasonw1) to pick my card as a favorite... such a nice way to start the week!! and thank you to angie (ohmypaper) for letting me know!!

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 08:46 AM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

thank you so much nancy (stiz2003) for also favoriting my card (wonderful Christmas)... double the happiness!! and thanks, again, angie, for letting me know!

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 09:06 AM   #36  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Jo (Reddyisco), for putting my Feathered Birthday card into your favorites. You made my day. When I saw those feathers and dies in the SU catalog, I knew I just had to have them!!! And thanks to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 09:08 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 740 Likes on 353 Posts

Thanks to Priscilla and Jo for mentioning my Bird feathers for Julie, and to Priscilla for the shout!! It's been a hard week for me, and this really made my day!! Hugs to you both!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 09:14 AM   #38  

Thank you so much, Francie, for mentioning my Garden Gnome card! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 09:31 AM   #39  

Thank you so much, Stacy, for mentioning my Autumn Water Color card! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes