Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending October 6, 2013

There are SO MANY fabulous cards in the Hope You Can Cling To galleries ! Oh wow, just five days into the month and there�s already more than 500 uploads, all worth a peek, a comment, and surely some favorites.

Have you been playing? As a breast cancer survivor and as a support person, I know how precious any sign of encouragement, especially a personal, hand made card, can be. Please check out the hycct threads and see what you can do for some cancer patients and their families. Besides, it�s fun!

And what did you do on World Card Making Day, yesterday? I donated a pint of blood and started a favorites thread... Oh, and my blood type? B+. Be positive! Ha!

------------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Stacy (jbgreendawn), Mary (jandjccc), Linda (Holstein), and me, Brenda (tessaduck).

Gotta say, between the wonderful sketch challenge this week and hycct, I�ve a TON of favorites! Here's a start:

HYCCT1301A Be {e} by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Saddle Up by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I LOVE Autumn Leaves! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1302 You're My Favorite by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bliss SC456, CC446 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC456 Pumpkin Faces by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa's Elves by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Squaredance by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC456 BOO! by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC456-Season of Change by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC456 how you spend your life by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Boo to You! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303, Pink shop by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A189 Pumpkins and leaves by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT447 Dots, Bow and Latticework by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pinktrest inspiration by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1302 - Daisy Purse for a Smile by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holly Christmas by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 29 September, 2013, through 6 October, 2013.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Here are my favs:

HYCCT1303 PINKterest Scene in Purple by CAKath

HYCCT1301A Coming thru it by Kathleen Lammie

Happy Boo to You! by Pam MacKay

HYCCT1303-Miss You by stampingout

PINKterest by nines

Let's Yap by Pam MacKay
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Thanks Brenda for honoring my "You're My Favorite" card..I really appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
BCRibbon

I have a partial to start with list... will be back with more later, ( trying to see everything in the HYCCT gallery still )

HYCCT1304 Punch it out by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tattered Pages by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1301B - Birds at Sunset by doodlepop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
(now this little lady is a member's dd. and her gallery is AMAZING the whole she-bang!) go take a peek and leave some love.

HYCCT1301C by stamping_crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Poppy Red by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have so many favorites this week. Do some of them now then some later on.

mamaxsix... Pointillism Thanks by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Roses for Queen Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... HYCCT1303 WT447 Pink Ombre by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin... TLC Birthday Bouquet CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn... CC446 the long road by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson... Copper Leaves for Susie - QFTD183, FS347 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... Snowflakes and Candy Canes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... HYCCT1303, Pink shop by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... QFTD184 Hi 2 our Queen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coffeestamper... HYCCT1304-PUNCH 4 KATHY! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clownmom... HYCCT1304 QFTD184 You Are Loved_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi... QFTD184 Corner Poinsettia by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193... HYCCT1304 Take Time to Sit by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... HYCCT1304 apple truck by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe... QFTD184 Red Red Rose by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen... IC409 Poinsettia by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101... IC409 - Spooky 3D Decor by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants... Celebrating Christmas by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM... IC409 Wings of a Dove by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam MacKay... Night Skies by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda for the mention of my HYCCT challenge card. So many beautiful cards uploaded this week. Here are a few I found.

Little Bundle of Joy Susie Style by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I am watching you by KarenBeavers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boy by livelys - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC449 I Pick Two by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS240 FS347 , QFTD183 Fall Leaves by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303 PINKterest Scene in Purple by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Curved Thinking of You by LBassen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT270 - Patty's Botanical Garden by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1301C fabulous b y tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS347, QFTD183 Peace on Earth by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1301C by stamping_crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC456 Shades of Grey by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VELLUM LOVE by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT447 Candy Cane Bookmark by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Faith by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT447 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303 - ...Curt says 'Smile"... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A189 It's Fall Y'all by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Happy Thoughts by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD184 Santa by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303 WT447 Pink Ombre by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303 You are... by Adelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC409 Wings of a Dove by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

Oh, I am so honored. Thanks going out to peeps321/Polly and Holstein/Linda for mention of my PINKinterest Scene in Purple and to JBgreendawn/Stacy for mentioning Punch It Out. My heart is so behind the HYCCT challenges, so this really means a lot. Thank you, ladies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #9  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Wow! Thanks so much Brenda (Tessaduck) for highlighting my card and for letting me know. So cool!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Fresh Pink French Foliage by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1301A, love and Laughter by Zehra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have only just started looking at the gallery and it's bedtime now. Will come back and post some more tomorrow. Hubby will likely watch football so i should have some time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Nancy, for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you so much Mary (jandjccc) & Linda (Holstein) for favouriting my HCCT card, "Pink Ombre" - this means a lot to me coming from the 2 of you talented ladies

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

October is upon us!!! Christmas is already out in the stores...where has the time gone? Except for an unbearable heat spell...I missed summer completely!

Lots of beauty in the gallery this week, here are only a few:

Inspiration Outside the Window by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Queen Susie by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS240, Inspiration from Pinterest by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT270 - Patty's Botanical Garden by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Leaves for Susie - QFTD183, FS347 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow-covered Trees by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT270 Wild Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC456 Sending Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1301A Coming thru it by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simply Sketched for Queen Susie by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1303 IN THE PINK by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD184 Hi 2 our Queen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A189 Season's Greetings by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1304 apple truck by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC409 Christmas Sled by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Give Thanks by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaves IC409 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1301C, Simple flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD184 Precious Butterflies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC409 Wings of a Dove by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Sunday to all and special thanks to the dedicated team of notifiers. We all appreciate you soooooo much!

Have a wonderful creative week!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

Thank you so much Brenda aka Tessaduck for mentioning my card, "Santa's Elves" in your favourites for this week... I feel so honoured and happy to have my card among all the gorgeous other cards... I want to thank Mary aka Jandjccc for letting me know about this post.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #16  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks Linda (Holstein) for highlighting my card "You are..." in your favorites this week. This is a definite first for me and I am in awe of all the other gorgeous cards I find mine among. I'll have to find some favorites of my own now.

Join us for VSN - Frozen
Mini Nov 7, Main Dec 12 & 13.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Heart Thank you VERY much!

I am so honored that you mentioned my 3D item as one of the favorites of the week! I'm tickled pink and you made my day! Thanks so very much!!

Audrie
(aka GirlGeek101)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandjcccView Post
I have so many favorites this week. Do some of them now then some later on.

mamaxsix... Pointillism Thanks by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Roses for Queen Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... HYCCT1303 WT447 Pink Ombre by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin... TLC Birthday Bouquet CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn... CC446 the long road by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson... Copper Leaves for Susie - QFTD183, FS347 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... Snowflakes and Candy Canes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... HYCCT1303, Pink shop by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... QFTD184 Hi 2 our Queen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coffeestamper... HYCCT1304-PUNCH 4 KATHY! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clownmom... HYCCT1304 QFTD184 You Are Loved_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi... QFTD184 Corner Poinsettia by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193... HYCCT1304 Take Time to Sit by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... HYCCT1304 apple truck by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe... QFTD184 Red Red Rose by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen... IC409 Poinsettia by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101... IC409 - Spooky 3D Decor by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants... Celebrating Christmas by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM... IC409 Wings of a Dove by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam MacKay... Night Skies by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 09:59 PM   #18  
Pearl-ExPert

It's late and I have to get up early for hockey tomorrow so I'll give you one fave for now and more later.

Stay Strong...Think Pink by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Join us for VSN - Frozen
Mini Nov 7, Main Dec 12 & 13.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 6/10/13

So many beautiful cards in all the galleries this week! Here are some of my favourites -

Roses for Queen Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
CAS240, Inspiration from Pinterest by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
TLC Birthday Bouquet CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LilLuvsStampin
Whitewashed Scarecrow TLC449 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
Shabby Chic Rose by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathleen Lammie
CC446 Autumn Window by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MaryR917
*CC446 Thanksgiving Mums by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
MMTPT270 - Patty's Botanical Garden by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
CC446 Autumn Evening by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gabalot
MMTPT270 Wild Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mother's daughter
Another HYCCT1301C by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers allee's
SC456 Sending Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
HYCCT1302 Happy Day by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers UnderstandBlue
HYCCT1303 Girly Gingham by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
HYCCT1303, Pink shop by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
HYCCT1303 IN THE PINK by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
HYCCT1303 WT447 Wrapped Up Pink Ombre by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hskelly
F4A189 It's Fall Y'all by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
MMTPT270 ~ For Patty by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
WT447 Dots, Bow and Latticework by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Sweet Flowers by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
HYCCT1303 In the garden by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathleen Lammie
IC409 Santa's Glove by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
QFTD184, HYCCT1302, Life is better with a cuppa by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokirose
SC456 Shades of Grey by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers biggan
CC446, Fall Hydrangea... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
CC446 BOUNTY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 12:36 AM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so very much Linda (Holstein), Nancy (stiz2003), Peggy (jasonw1) and Sue (Sue2, it is such a lovely way to end a weekend to have all of you mention my card. I am truly blessed to be part of this amazing SCS community.

Here are some of the wonderful cards I found this week.

IC409 EVER THANKFUL by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Flowers by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1303 WT447 Pink Ombre by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunflower Hello by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wallflower by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1301A Coming thru it by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT270 Wild Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT270 Cheer by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dandy Flutterbys by SparklePlenty1000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT270 - ...after the nature walk... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes Challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC446 Thanksgiving Mums by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Heart You by **Inge** - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for Queen Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC449 I Pick Two by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Say It With Flowers by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Wishes by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 12:53 AM   #21  

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks Jane (post#10) for mentioning my card as a favourite this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 02:13 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

THANK YOU Nancy and Sue for mentioning my AUTUMN EVENING card among your favs this week! I love ink and I love fall so the color challenge was perfect inspiration for it. Thanks Brenda for both notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 02:16 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

THANK YOU Susie for mentioning my EVER THANKFUL card among your favs this week! I appreciate your thoughtful, encouraging comments and support, my friend. Brenda, thanks for the notification, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 03:07 AM   #24  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you, Brenda ( tessaduck ), for mentioning my card as one of your favorites.
Thank you Mary ( jandjccc) for letting me know
So happy !!!

Here are a few cards that kept my attention this week...

TLC Birthday Bouquet CKM by LilLuvsStampin :
TLC Birthday Bouquet CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC446 So Many Books by BeckyTE :
CC446 So Many Books by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303, Pink shop by Holstein :
HYCCT1303 Language of the Heart by DandI93 :
HYCCT1303 Language of the Heart by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am off to see what I missed
Have a nice day everyone...
greetings,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 03:25 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Peggy, Susie, and Sue28......all for mentioning my cards as favorites. What a way to start a Sunday! Thank you too, Brenda, for keeping me posted. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 03:31 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Tapped a few "heart buttons" this week. They are:

mother's daughter MMTPT270 Wild Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 WT447 Dots, Bow and Latticework by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cards_By_America Let It Snow, IC409 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 03:49 AM   #27  

Thanks so much, Stacy (JBgreendawn), for mentioning my 'Tattered Pages' card here! It is truly an honor!
Thanks also to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! ...Mine just got off to a great start!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 03:58 AM   #28  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks to Mary, Peggy, Sue 28, susie australia, and nicki for the mention of my cards. Always warms my heart to be mentioned. Thanks to Ms. Brenda for all her time. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 04:20 AM   #29  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you, Mary T., for mentioning my Corner Poinsettia card today. I'm so happy you liked it. Thanks to Holstein for your hard work as you keep us informed of these mentions.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 04:26 AM   #30  

Thanks so much Sallie for mentioning my "Let It Snow" card. Im totally honored and smiling from ear to ear. We all appreciate t he work that goes into the forum so much. YOU ladies ROCK!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 04:28 AM   #31  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hmmmmm Should be an interesting day. I only slept 4 hours thanks to my sweet teen boy who forgot to turn the alarm button to off! I was unable to visit SCS much this past week but I have spotted some beauties in the galleries I visited.

The upload date on a couple of these HYCCT cards were earlier but we have just gotten the opportunity to see them now so I am including them because they are gorgeous!

LuvLee - Birdie Camo

dini - Tulips

mrslaird - Perk Up

lazylizard - Pink Camo truck

Zehra - Fly High

hskelly - You Are Amazing

janeenk - Spirit Dragonfly

tessaduck - dream

UnderstandBlue - Pink Camo

jandjccc - IC409 Mitten's

Stamperrobin - BUILT TOUGH

gabalot - You are Brave, Strong, Smart, Loved

simplybeautiful - HYCCT1303 ~ PINKterest

Vickie Y - Fancy Flowers vky

JBgreendawn - Toughest ~ HYCCT1304

Scraperwannabe - Pink Turtle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 04:29 AM   #32  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Brenda for mentioning my Purse card!!! You made my weekend!!!!

Mary,( jandjccc) thank you for letting me know!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 04:31 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Mary for mentioning my coffee burlap card~hugs
There are several card of yours that really blow me away thanks for all the inspiration that you bring to the gallery every day~
FS-219
DT bugaboo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 05:01 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Many thanks to Angie, Peggy, Linda and Mary for choosing my cards as favorites. Always Jazzed!

AND Oh, wow! Check out Lydia's sample for today's hycct challenge:

HYCCT1306 Dresstangled by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 05:03 AM   #35  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks so much, Brenda, for mentioning my Pumpkin Faces card....you have made my day!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 05:08 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Smile Happy Dance

Thank you Sue (sue28 ) for mentioning my Girly Gingham as one of your favs...a great way to start a Sunday! I'm doing the happy dance!
Thanks to Mary for the heads up...you guys are the best!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 05:24 AM   #37  

Thanks to Mary, Nancy and Peggy for including my cards in their fav's this week - so honored!! Thanks Mary for letting me know.

Here's a few beautiful cards that I fav'd this week:

FS348, The Sound of Laughter by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC446 Thanksgiving Mums by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Roses for Queen Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 05:50 AM   #38  

Wow, Peggy, thank you so much for favouriting my Peace card. It's such an honour to get a mention here

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 05:55 AM   #39  

Many thanks to my talented & bovine-loving friend Linda aka Holstein and the amazing susie australia for mentioning my I Pick Two card...warm fuzzies on an autumn morning. Thanks also to Mary, my angel of notifications. Big Hugz from NJ all around!
It seems as though all of my favorites were already listed here or on the CAS faves thread. Have a peaceful week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2013, 05:58 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Loll, for picking my card as one of your favorites. It means a lot to me. Thanks, Brenda, for keeping me informed. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes