Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Default Favorites for the week ending May 4th, 2014

Hello! After the terrible stormy weather at the beginning of the week we finished the week with a gorgeous day today! We celebrated my husband's birthday a week late and went to our favorite Gardens. It was a fabulous day to make some family memories! I hope you had a beautiful day and speaking of beautiful, that's what this thread is all about! We are celebrating the beauties that we have come across this week.

Our fabulous notifiers this week are: Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn),
Brenda (tessaduck), Vicki (vdm), Elaine (ChaosMom) & Me!

Before I get to my list I just wanted to let you know about a couple of things going on at SCS this week.

The mini VSN is up! Some of us played along on Friday night but there is still PLENTY of time to join in the fun! Misti and Tricia hostessed two terrific summer challenges and we can upload our cards until May 10th at 10PM!

Trish has chosen to give each of us a hand at choosing Queens this week at QFTD. Check out the challenge for all the details!

My List:

Adelle - JUN14VSNMINI1 - Making me melt by Adelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

berlycece - Virtual Boat on the Water by berlycece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts - Precious Boy by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - JUN14VSN Pause... by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dolly Watt - Birthday card in a box by Dolly Watt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - Vintage Joy Tag by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk - Get Well House Mousies by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc - IC439 Happy Birthday by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook - CAS270, Reach for the Stars by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

K. Joy - Thoughts from Afar by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Inspired Flowers and Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Stampin!!!!!!!! - ODBDSLC200 Faith is by Love Stampin!!!!!!!! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Miss NiceRoad
- Kraftin' Kimmie - Sabrina the Spinner by Miss NiceRoad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scraperwannabe
- Keepin' Cool! by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

T. Joy - FS377 - Thankful by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - SC486 hugs by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - SC TPT TEA WARMS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

va.sunshine - LOVE is all you need by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zacksmeema - Take A Load Off by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zindorf - Among the Trees - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Time Uploads

jamieruthp - Happy Mother's Day by jamieruthp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

INKy Tornado - Spring Flowers by INKy Tornado - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 04:57 PM   #2  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 05:57 PM   #3  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! Angie for getting us started!

Hi, Everyone! Hope Spring has Sprung for you! � Had some time in the gallery this week � and found these lovelies � some could use a little love if you have a minute�� I know I�ve missed bunches so I look forward to seeing what you have to share!

CC476 ~ Framed Thanks by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT300 Tea Room Renovation by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Runway Inspired Poppies by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inside Explosion Card by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Adorned In Roses Center-Step Card by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Wallpaper by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Spring! by 1CC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two of My Favorite Things by Hearth_Cricket - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bearded Iris by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC486 1 Cor. 13 by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
What to do when your Flower Soft just isn't that INTO you! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hollyhocks and Butterflies by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tilda and Her Tangled Balloons (view 1 of 2 - card front) by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Carried to Heaven by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Lives Here by auntpammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sheltering Angel Tag...SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC474 - Happy Birthday Merrylene Card in Box! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Key To My Heart...SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karma Scrap Challenges by marilynprovost - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angel Wings and Flowers by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Frame by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Guitar For My Son by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shoe Babies by Janelle Stollfus by StampendousGraphic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Springtime Birdcage by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wonderful Life by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cherry Blossoms/IC439 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Card for a baby girl by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired Flowers and Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chi Chi Memories - Secret Admirer by Miss NiceRoad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week Everyone!
Thanks for your Inspiration! Your sharing! Your time!
Smiles to and for everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 06:25 PM   #4  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Angie, thank you for mentioning my Flowers and Window card this week. I appreciate it. I'm a cat lover too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 06:26 PM   #5  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Elaine, thank you so much for mentioning my Flowers and Window card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 06:41 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Angie, for the mention of my card in this wonderful lineup of beauties...so appreciated!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #7  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

It has been a beautiful day here in the Sequatchie Valley, hope all of you have had a great day!!! Here are some of the beauties I found this week....

JUN14VSN Pause... by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC439 Poppies Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughts from Afar by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX66 Yellow Birds by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A219 Happy Fathers Day..Dear! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His & Hers Birthdays by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dragonfly Friend MIX66, F4A219 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ironing Things Out by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For the Record.....You Rock! Birthday by SewingStamper06 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beach Toss by Jennie Lin Black by StampendousGraphic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Early Morning Hunt by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT SADDLE UP by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Priscilla by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Card From Sabrina by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing You by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS270 Star Power by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS TLC STARS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look forward to seeing all that I missed....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

ChaosMom, thanks from the bottom of my heart for choosing my tag and card as your favorites...means the world to me! Hugs, Sabrina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 09:53 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

What a fun week this has been, sending and recieveing wonderful pm's to fellow Splitcoast members. I had a little extra time in the gallery this week so my list is a little bit long. I did find some new talent (to me) and lots of wonderfulness in general. Here is my list!

Hello! by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS377 SUO Oh, So Lovely by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS377 - Catluvr2 by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS270 Winter Sympathy by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS377 catluvr2 by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC479 Pink Pillow Rose by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Camillias by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS270 Star Power by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing You by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC476 Birthday Pansies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC476 Flowers in the Breeze by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT300 Tea Room Renovation by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS270 Winter Stars by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC476_Vellum Butterflies by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC486 Mono Rose by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Jer by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Final 2 - CCC14 April by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC TPT TEA WARMS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474, Happy Birthday Merrylene! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT477, CCC14, Cork Christmas by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Envelope of Flowers by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavender Thanks by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMPTP300 Fancy wall art by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leafy Hello by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Satin Butterfly by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New Every Morning by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dragonfly Friend MIX66, F4A219 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His & Hers Birthdays by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a beautiful day by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're Awesome by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Skies Are Coming by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A219 Happy Fathers Day..Dear! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faith in Beautiful Things by RCarter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Note cards gift set by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A touch of gingham! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX66 - Apple Tree by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC439 Poppies Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC439 Thanks by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cherry Blossoms/IC439 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Descriptive Butterfly by Doodledop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC439 Happy Birthday by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh so sorry to whoever are my notifiers this week...lots of work! You gals are just THE BEST! I am sending extra hugs this week to make up for my very long list!

I hope you all have wonderful SPRING filled creativity going on this week!

Hugs!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 10:25 PM   #11  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you chaosmom for putting my card in the favorites of the week.
Glad you like the card.

gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 10:49 PM   #12  
Hardware Hotshot

Well it's been another wonderful week of cards. Here are my Favorites:

Graduation Card by laura513

Sunset silhouette by Dolly Watt

IC439 Tetris Fun by DandI93

God Is Able by YoursTruly

I am here for you by YoursTruly

More then Cupcakes by Clever creations

Throw Me an Apple by JadeOnline

CC476 Gladiola.nk by NancyK.

Birthday Card From Sabrina by sue28

Faded Love by Sweet Irene

TLC479 So Glad We're Friends by lisa lara

Hearts and Music by Diecutlady

TTTC22 Black Tie Butterfly by kleinsong

Thanks so much for all the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 11:06 PM   #13  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

It is a lovely spring morning here and hopefully the rain will stay away until after the Bank Holiday.
Here are a few lovelies I came across this week.

CC476 | Hello Sweet Friend by PeaceLoveJoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feeling Groovy by bizzy32765 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC476 Birthday Pansies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh Baby! by jenmitchell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely by ck21 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunset Sail by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Camillias by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dragonfly on Brocade by rlsnyder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Glad! by outtoimpress - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC479 Pink Pillow Rose by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cupcake Treat by AnnFran - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hey Hot Stuff by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just so Cool! by jmscheller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blowing Bubbles by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ooops!!! by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Threes by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful Baby by klcards01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC476 Petite Petals by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Trio of Tulips! by outtoimpress - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nice Hat! by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Teapot of Flowers by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC476 Morning Glory Apron by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Roses by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazing Daisies by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to those that rush around letting folk know. Have a great week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2014, 11:58 PM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Eep! Thank you so much, Brenda and Angie, for picking my Snoopy Pause card. I had an early start this morning to get DH on the road for a motorcycle track day, so some warm fuzzies were extra welcome.
BTW, love your avatar, Angie!

Here are mine. I know the first one is time-stamped last Sunday, but I approved it through the gallery queue on Monday, so I know it wasn't in the gallery properly till then ;-).

Get Well flip card !! by 8upscrapin

MIX66 Brad's 17th B-day by f.schles

beachy birthday by jromom1

Paintchip & Tin Foil WT477 by justwritedesigns

Pillows and Peas by mitchygitchygoomy

What to do when your Flower Soft just isn't that INTO you! by salome000
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 01:26 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank You SnoopyDance for the shout out today. Made my day! Mwah.
Here are my favorites:

cullenwr - VLV MAY WEEK 1

sistersandie - IC439 ~ BIRTHDAY BANNER

bfinlay - MIX66 WATERCOLOR SYMPATHY

mitchygitchygoomy - PILLOWS AND PEAS

Mrs Noofy - TLC479 PINK PILLOW ROSE

Clownmom - TLC479 CAMELIA ON A PILLOW _ LB

mitchygitchygoomy - STARS & QUILTS

muscrat - BUTTERFLY BIRTHDAY WISHES

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 03:02 AM   #16  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you SnoopyDance so much for choosing my creation as one of your favorites and picks this week. You were one of the first one's in after I posted to leave a wonderful comment; and it meant a lot. No one would know of course, that it's been an incredibly stressful difficult week for me, so what a nice lovely surprise to get up this morning and find this. You have started the new week off on an upbeat note for me. Thank you :-)
My Website/Blog: www.doggonedelightfulstampin.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 04:43 AM   #17  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you so much ChaosMom for favoriting my Adorned in Roses center-step card! So sweet of you!

Thank you Vicki for letting me know! Blessings! Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 05:01 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks so much sweet Lisa for both the pillow top technique mentions Such a fun technique, and what a nice way to start the week with such a kind shout out
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 05:02 AM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Thank you Lisa Lara for picking my butterfly wishes card. I had surgery this week, and feeling pretty yucky yet, so this was a bright spot in my day. Thanks Brenda for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 05:06 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sabrina, thanks for the kind mention of my pillows and peas card. Speaking of early starts, i had one as well this morning and could use that pillow, but I'll pass on the peas

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 05:09 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

This amazing and cheery card stood out to me this week and WOW what attention to detail:

MIX66 Brad's 17th B-day by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 06:20 AM   #22  
Matboard Maniac

aww thank you SnoopyDance... So glad you liked my card..
Happy Crafting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 06:28 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Peggy, for listing two of my cards among your favorites. You gave my Sunday a lovely start. Thanks, Stacy, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 06:30 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you Vicky and Janine, for mentioning a card of mine among your favorites. I tickled and appreciative. Thanks again, Stacy, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 06:39 AM   #25  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks so much to Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my Archer Flip Card among your favorites this week. And to Lisa Lara for including my Camillia on a Pillow card in her favorites. And a big shout-out to Mary T (jandjccc) for letting me know about them both! A very pleasant way to start out this week.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 06:47 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Angie, thanks for getting us started and for mentioning that Tag of mine
I have a short list this week ( thinking I only need to do touch up painting in the kitchen now at the rental) YAY

Shakin' Bouquet by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS270 Winter Sympathy by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flapper's Feathers by tweedcurtain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flutterby by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grad Cap Gift Card Holder by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mason Jar Tags by moonpie11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX66-Angel Wings by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 07:05 AM   #27  
Glitter Guru

Thank you, Elaine for mentioning my card "Two of My Favorite Things"...so appreciated! Blessings...Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 07:05 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Here are a couple I saw this week-
*Trust your heart MIX66, IC439 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*F4A219 classic by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*F4A219, MIX66, Wooden Birthday_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 07:49 AM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you ChaosMom, for including my Vintage Wallpaper card in your list of favorites for this week!!! I really appreciate it! Blessings and hugs, Rebecca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 07:54 AM   #30  
Kookie Creator

Thank You! so much Peggy (Jasonw1) for including my card Blue Skies Are Coming in your list of favorites for this week. Thank you Chaosmom for letting me know.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:10 AM   #31  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Stacy (JBgreendawn) for liking my Grad Cap Gift Card Holder. You made my day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:13 AM   #32  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks tessaduck for picking my Birthday Cutie card as one of your favs this week! LOVE that... Barb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:19 AM   #33  
Proud Fan Club Member

So much fun to wake up to nice messages...special thanks to all the notifiers. You ladies amaze me. Special hugs to Sabrina, Peggy and Mitchygitchygoomy for mentioning my cards. Here's my list....
MMTPT300, Tea Time - by I Love Rubber
F4A219, MIX66 Poppy Silhouettes - by catluvr 2
MMTPT300 Tea room renovetion - by susie australia
CC476 Paper bouquet - by Becky TE
TLC Camellia on a pillow-lb - by colwnmom
TLC479 Brown Butterflies - by Cook22
CAS270 Aspecial star - by Dand193
Howdy Partner - by Ohmypaper
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:22 AM   #34  
Rubber Obsessor

Oh wow ! Thank you so much Peggy (JansonW1) for having my card in your favourites this week. It really does mean so much to me.
Here are mine for this week.

scrappigramma2 Another Door by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampwithkristine April Showers by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug Morning Glories and Gingham by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ladybugb919 Hello Sunshine Accordion Card by Ladybugb919 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sinclair Happy Mother`s Day by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wattle FS378 Butterfly Birthday Wishes by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry I didnt get much chance in the gallery this week. Thank you to all the people notifying everyone today and everyone at SCS. HUgs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:28 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow! I can't believe that three of my cards were picked as this week. Thanks to Jay_Bee for picking Sunset Sail; Snoopy Dance for picking Faded Love; and Jason W1 and vdm for picking Amazing You. I could not be more excited and pleased that you liked my watercolors, especially since they were my first efforts back in my studio in three weeks. You have made my day and I will be glowing all week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:39 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

What a wonderful morning..even it it is raining. Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1) for favouring two of my cards this week and to Vicki (vdm), Janine (Jay_Bee), and Lisa (lisa lara) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. I was thrilled and very thankful.
Here are some of my favourites this week.
For Priscilla by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happily Ever After by Lisa Ku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello! by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stars & Quilts by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Rose for a Rose by punch-crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grunge Blooms by stamping_mynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Home Canning by moonpie11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A219 A carpenter at work by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a sunny creative week everyone.
Happy Sunday
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:51 AM   #37  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Vicki & Peggy, for mentioning my Dragonfly Friend card! Y'all are so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Angie, for letting me know! (p.s. didn't recognize you w/ the new avatar, lol.)

Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:57 AM   #38  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda & Sabrina, for mentioning my Paintchip & Tin Foil card. Y"all are so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Angie, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 08:59 AM   #39  

Peggy thank you for including my Thanks and Flowers in the Breeze cards in your list of favorites this week - a very nice way to start my week! Stacy thank you for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2014, 09:18 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Julie, thanks for making my "trust your heart" card one of your favorites for the week! I truly appreciate it...more than you know. My time on here has been so limited lately. Much obliged!
Reply With Quote Likes