Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-17-2014, 06:23 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending May 18, 2014

Hello everyone. It's my turn to start the favorites thread this week.

Spreading the joy this week will be Vicki(vdm), Mary(jandjccc), Sabrina(Cook22), Angie(oh my paper!), Brenda(tessaduck) and me.

Here are my favorites:
FS379 Fabulous Mom's by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Her Prom Dress by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514 Prom date by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514, ***Benzi's Favorite***, Celebrate Prom Night by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514 - Shine Bright by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514 Bright Eyes by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One Layer Birthday Wonder by reneejul1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514 - Black Tie & Boots by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Super job on designing the faux leather on this card.
CT0514 Dance BY Jenn Cochran by fattire7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Looking Dapper!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514 CORSAGE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Cheryl�s Favorite*** CT0514 � Three Roses by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD211 Queen Inspiring by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A221 sunshine by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A221 QFTD211 Screen card by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Hugs by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunset Jetty by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lacy Thoughts by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vellum Roses by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hexagon Hive & Crisp Cantaloupe by Barb Mann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Milestone Birthday, IC441 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me all the ones I've missed
This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, May 11 through May 18.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 06:27 PM   #2  

Default If you are new to the Favorites thread, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 06:32 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi to all my fellow stampers.... It has been quite the messy day here in the Sequatchie Valley with the rain and the cold spell we are going through.... I hope that each of you are having a great weekend! Thanks Linda, for getting us started... Here are the beauties I found this week;

Ballerina Thank You Card Gift Set (Cards) by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lacy Thoughts by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Abstract Cards- colored set by espbfdl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Knitting mouse by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A221 QFTD211 Screen card by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulip and Butterflies by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD211 Birthday Rose by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stressed Zebra by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD211, Wall Flowers by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Sweet! by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lightbulb by Holstein at Splitcoaststampers

MIX68 - Poppy Time by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Miss You by moonrise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulip Birthday Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Fuchsia by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD210 - Golden Flight by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delicate Doilies CAS272 by RaeInReno - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For my Mom by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spreadin' a little love by Torico - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Round One Design Team Search by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS272 Work of Art by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

live your dream by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughtful Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

By the Shore by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Postmark Tulip by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Looking forward to seeing all that I have missed.....

Have a great day!!
QFTD81.... FS295

Last edited by vdm; 05-17-2014 at 06:36 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 06:37 PM   #4  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Sorry, I see that one of my links didn't do exactly right... I will try that one again;

Lightbulb by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope it works this time...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Yes, thanks Linda, for starting the thread and for choosing my sunshine card as a favorite. It was fun to make!

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

Hand Crafted with Love by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT302 Where's the Wabbit by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Got Any Good Dirt ? by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One Layer Birthday Wonder by reneejul1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A221/Thankful Bird by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wobble Card by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD211 Birthday Rose by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunset Jetty by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT479 - Butterfly Dance by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Polka Dotss by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jellypark Celebrate - F4A221 and WT479 by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More Bright Triangles! by tkcspot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX TULIP by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dana's Thank You 2014 by Penny Strawberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD211 - Homecoming by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Good times!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #6  
Hardware Hotshot

Hello all! I've been MIA since DH lost his job of 19 years, but I did manage to find a few favorites this week and I cannot wait to see everyone else's. Here's what I found:

Peach Parfait - Butterflies by Cards are me

With Sympathy by crdmkrfl

Bookmark - The Light of Life by Alshandra

Tulip Birthday Card by Gem35

Just a note by Yours Truly

Thanks for all the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 07:12 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello all!

Did you get to check out the Dirty Dozen gallery? We have two new Dirty gals, Congrats to #Francine(Francine) and fattire7 (Jenn)!!!! The entire team ROCKED this month's theme: Prom. I hope you will check out their designs, it's a treat you don't wan to miss! If you are a Fan Club member you can view all in the Interactive Gallery.

Benzi - CT0514, High School Colors by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - CT0514, DINSP0514, Wristlet/Wrist Corsage by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts - CT0514 - Spring Flower Hair by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts - CT0514 � Dreams Do Come True by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#Francine - CT0514 Shine on! by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fattire7 - CT0514 Dance BY Jenn Cochran by fattire7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

housesbuiltofcards - CT0514 - Beautiful by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth - Carrie On!!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisaadd - CT0514 Jeweled Birthday by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisaadd - ***CT0514 Lisa's Favorite*** by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers - The Prom Couple by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors - CT0514 - Masquerade **Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - CT0514 GETTING READY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - CT0514 SHOES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - CT0514 Susie's favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - CT0514 What do you mean I can't wear my jeans!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecircleguru - Owl-ways Love You! by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing CAS:

Ardyth - 3 Challenge Thank you! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL - WT479 Friendship Good Morning! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper - F4A221 Just Because by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing use of color:

f.schles - MMTPT302 Scarlet birdie by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - Tiger Lily 1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laurene - Jingle Dancer by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stunning background technique:

catluvr2 - WT479 Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook - F4A221, Bloom Where You are Planted by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splendid Splatters:

buzsy - You're a star! by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful Expression of movement:

PeaceLoveJoy - WT479 | Across the Miles by PeaceLoveJoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Would have NEVER guessed they were out of their comfort zone:
tessaduck - TLC481 a fleeting greeting by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great use of DP with image:

mitchygitchygoomy - My Prayers by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOST MOVING:
PaperPunchScissors - QFTD211 - Homecoming by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For the Love of Lego's:
Marleygo - LEGO card by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

SnoopyDance, thank you for choosing my card for one of your favorites. Sorry to hear about your bad news, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 07:52 PM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you Vicki for including my little card to your favorites! You made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 07:54 PM   #10  
Forum Fanatic

Wow, what an honor to be mentioned this week! Thanks to Brenda for the shout out and Angie for letting me know. I really appreciate it!

My Gallery
and My Blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Angie for mentioning my Scarlet birdie card, I am doing the happy dance. I didn't get to look through the gallery as closely as usual - 2 trips to the emergency room with my son- but here are a few cards that caught my eye:
Jeanne S - MIX68 Thinking of you
Catluvr2 - WT479 Birthday
Becky TE - CC478 Flower bowl
Bailmac- God understands
Gabalot - MMTPT302 Encouragement for JoAnn
Scrappigramma2 - Always remembered, forever loved
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 09:14 PM   #12  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Oh boy, I was feeling a little down today because my DH is off on a Royal Ranger camp out and not at home!! But you ladies have put a big smile on my face!!
Thank you so much Brenda-Tessaduck for picking my Mix Tulip as a favorite!! I so appreciate it because I struggled so much!! Thanks my friend!
Thank you Vicki-Vdm for picking my Fuchsia card!! That means so much too!! I'm so glad you liked it my friend!
and Thank you Angie-Ohmypaper! for picking a couple of my DD/club cards, Getting ready and Shoes AND for telling me about the FB spotlight! WOW!!
All of this has made my heart so happy it's doin a jig in my chest!
Truly, you sweet friends have made my whole week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 10:56 PM   #13  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Mary - thank you so much for letting me know that Angie picked one of my Tiger Lily cards this week. Angie thank you for bringing an extra smile to my face this morning.

Here are my favourites this week - sorry it is quite a long list - lots of gorgeousness out there!

CAS272 Tulip by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
water colour card class by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Family by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS272 Butterfly Birthday by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
live your dream by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother's Day Bouquet by stampingdietitian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Postmark Tulip by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS379 Our Daily Bread by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS #379 Nancy by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fish Journal Entry by florencebeads - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It Became a Butterfly by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS272 Bright Tulips by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grow in Love by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC478 Honeycomb Birthday Banner_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Father's Day - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fairy Birthday Cake by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Raised Panel Ink Resist Thanks by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Friends by Debbie Zook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Never will I leave you by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazing Grace for an Amazing Mother by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just a note by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Not-so-simple wedding card! by maryrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bright Flowers by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lady in Blue by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tulip Birthday Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterflies! by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
God understands MMTPT302, WT479, MIX65 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Make Me Smile by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
gift card and box by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Single Pink Flower by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clean and Simple by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Iris Bouquet by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone and if you have spare time please play along with our new FOSTV challenge at Marks Finest Papers which starts tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 11:32 PM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Big thanks to Brenda for liking my Where's the Wabbit, and to Vicki for letting me know.
Crazy busy week in work so I felt quite flat and uncreative in what spare time I did have this week :-(. So you've made a grey morning brighter .

Here are some cards I tucked into my own favourites.

Giraffe Art Journal Page by florencebeads

MMTPT302 Scarlet birdie by f.schles

WT479, The Shore by jdmommy

A Frenzy of Tulip by mayodino
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2014, 11:39 PM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member

Not very much time in the gallery this week. Here are a few beauties I found:

Watercolored Tulips by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0514 Senior Prom by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0514 Bright Eyes by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0514 Susie's favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC478 With Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC488 Black & White and Dots All Over by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0514 - Sweet Little Sixteen by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0514 - Masquerade **Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lady in Blue by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Robin's Favorite **CT0514 INSIDE AND OUT by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0514 THE DANCE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT 53 collection...Classic&Clean, Vintage and Contempo by luvtostampstampstamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Day by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD211 Queen Inspiring by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC Challenge use the letters TSC by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs and thank you's to our team of notifiers. You ladies ROCK!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 03:25 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

Here are my favs for the week:

MMTPT302 Encouragement for JoAnn by Gabalot

SC488 Fan Dance by Mrs Noofy

IC441 Delft Windmill by Hearth_Cricket
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 03:39 AM   #17  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Good morning all!

Thank you Linda for starting off the thread.

Thank you, thank you to Vicki for choosing Golden Flight as a favorite, Brenda for choosing Butterfly Dance and Janine for choosing Grow in Love.

You all have made my weekend glow!

Thank you Sabrina for letting me know! We appreciate all your help!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 03:43 AM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

a big Thank You to Angie for mentioning my Friendship Good Morning card!!
and thanks to Linda for letting me know!
hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 03:53 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Just uploaded, and wow!

FS380 Spring Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 04:03 AM   #20  
Glitter Guru

Good morning, everyone. I've had limited time in the gallery this week but got a chance to see all the beautiful submission for the Saturday Inspiration Challenge and these are so worthy of mention!

Garden Window by Cook22

Lacy Thoughts by mitchyitchygoomy

Single Pink Flower by Rox71

Beautiful work, Ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 04:07 AM   #21  
Glitter Guru

Thank you Polly for mentioning my Delft Windmill card...you made my morning! Blessings...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 04:22 AM   #22  
Glitter Guru

Thank you, Linda for starting the Favorites of the Week and for notifying me! We appreciate all the notifiers' work...it's a job, alright!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 04:26 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

THANK you ANGIE and POLLY for mentioning my Encouragement for JoAnn card among your favs this week! I enjoyed creating it for JoAnn and I am glad you liked it. Thanks to Linda for taking the time to let me know..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 04:43 AM   #24  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Janine (Jay Bee) for mentioning my Happy Father's Day this week, so sweet of you!

Thank you Angie for letting me know! Blessings! Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 04:52 AM   #25  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Linda, I am thrilled that you liked my "Celebrate Prom Night" card and honored me with a mention today. It was a fun card to make.

Thanks, Vicki, for the notification.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 04:55 AM   #26  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for the mention of my two cards, "High School Colors" and "Wristlet/Wrist Corsage". I'm thrilled you liked them. The prom cards were so much fun this month.

Thanks again to Vicki for working so hard today giving notifications.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 05:18 AM   #27  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Angie, for the mention of my card in this favs list...very appreciated. Thanks also to Mary T. for letting me know...it is a big job doing all the notifications and it is appreciated.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 05:24 AM   #28  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Thank you Cook22 for your attention to my card. I'm so flattered. I do love tulips!
Have a great week!
Diana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 05:27 AM   #29  
Rubber Obsessor

Brenda, Thank you for adding my "Got Any Good Dirt ? " card to your list of favorites and thanks to ohmypaper! for letting me know ! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 05:35 AM   #30  
Pearl-ExPert

oh thank you vicki and janine for picking my "live your dream" card... so sweet of both of you!! and thank you to angie for letting me know! fun way to start my week!

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 05:46 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks to you gals who mentioned my lacy vase card Vicki, Linda-Holstein, and Linda-Hearth_Cricket, you gals have brightened my day.
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 05:52 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 378 Likes on 210 Posts

Here are a few of mine:

Irene: Dania Tulips
Bridget: Bright Tulips
Carol: Just Not Enough
Barbi: No Layer
Roberta: Backyard Hello
Angela: Baseball Birthday
Priscilla: Flowers
Cindy: Sunset Jetty
Diane: Thank You
Michele: Lacy Thoughts

Thanks ladies for your beautiful creations and inspirations.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 06:00 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning from the beautiful Tennessee Valley. Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday. I didn't have a lot of time in the gallery this week, so I hope you girls show me all the beauties I missed. I love going through the favorites and adding your favorites to mine. I get so much inspiration from SCS .

Here are the ones I got to see and fav.

kimjolley... Postmark Tulip by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

meisu4... By the Shore by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... For my Mom by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles... CAS272 simple flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... TLC481 a fleeting greeting by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... CC478 Flower Bowl by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RaeInReno... Delicate Doilies CAS272 by RaeInReno - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fionna51... OCC watercolor class day 7 by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shendrian... Dotted Flowers by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... SC488 Black & White and Dots All Over by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC488 Fan Dance by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aimes... thinking of you by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors... CT0514 - Black Tie & Boots by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Got to case this for sure!
hlw966... Stampin' Up! Lattice & Floral Fusion Dies by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Would love to do this!
janeelizabeth... Looking Dapper!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab
Gem35... Tulip Birthday Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee... Tiger Lily 1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Flaky Christmas Friends by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My friend and stampin' buddy Dianne...
eured99... Bloom With Hope Sympathy by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... SC TPT CC ROBIN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

moonrise... Watercolor Miss You by moonrise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... F4A221, Bloom Where You are Planted by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chelemom... So Sweet! by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper... F4A221 Just Because by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marleygo... QFTD211, Wall Flowers by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And this one who I got my inspiration for doing my Spring Flower. Her card was awesome.
catluvr2... QFTD211 Birthday Rose by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A beauty
Daisy-Mae... Splash of colour card ( peach) by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing work of art
Holstein... Lightbulb by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine... Knitting mouse by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ruby-heartedmom... Ballerina Thank You Card Gift Set (Cards) by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Barb Mom... Hexagon Hive & Crisp Cantaloupe by Barb Mann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another stampin' buddy
vdm... QFTD211 Queen Inspiring by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

darleenstamps... Splitcoast Gallery - Favorites
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 06:00 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning from the beautiful Tennessee Valley. Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday. I didn't have a lot of time in the gallery this week, so I hope you girls show me all the beauties I missed. I love going through the favorites and adding your favorites to mine. I get so much inspiration from SCS .

Here are the ones I got to see and fav.

kimjolley... Postmark Tulip by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

meisu4... By the Shore by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... For my Mom by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles... CAS272 simple flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... TLC481 a fleeting greeting by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... CC478 Flower Bowl by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RaeInReno... Delicate Doilies CAS272 by RaeInReno - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fionna51... OCC watercolor class day 7 by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shendrian... Dotted Flowers by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... SC488 Black & White and Dots All Over by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC488 Fan Dance by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aimes... thinking of you by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors... CT0514 - Black Tie & Boots by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Got to case this for sure!
hlw966... Stampin' Up! Lattice & Floral Fusion Dies by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Would love to do this!
janeelizabeth... Looking Dapper!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab
Gem35... Tulip Birthday Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee... Tiger Lily 1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Flaky Christmas Friends by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My friend and stampin' buddy Dianne...
eured99... Bloom With Hope Sympathy by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... SC TPT CC ROBIN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

moonrise... Watercolor Miss You by moonrise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... F4A221, Bloom Where You are Planted by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chelemom... So Sweet! by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper... F4A221 Just Because by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marleygo... QFTD211, Wall Flowers by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And this one who I got my inspiration for doing my Spring Flower. Her card was awesome.
catluvr2... QFTD211 Birthday Rose by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A beauty
Daisy-Mae... Splash of colour card ( peach) by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing work of art
Holstein... Lightbulb by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine... Knitting mouse by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ruby-heartedmom... Ballerina Thank You Card Gift Set (Cards) by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Barb Mom... Hexagon Hive & Crisp Cantaloupe by Barb Mann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another stampin' buddy
vdm... QFTD211 Queen Inspiring by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.

Last edited by jandjccc; 05-18-2014 at 06:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 06:05 AM   #35  

Another incredible week in the gallery! Thank you to those who keep this thread going and spend your weekend doing all the notifications!

kimjolley Postmark Tulip by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Spunky Cupcake by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 For my Mom by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl QFTD210 - Redi2stamp by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2
CAS272 Flutter Vine by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Sketched Poppies by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC488 Vintage Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F.schles MMTPT302 Scarlet birdie by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rachaelrose Steampunk Sparrow by Rachelrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly California Poppies by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger One Layer, One Word, One Sketch- So Much Fun! by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein Lightbulb by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Sunset Jetty by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thomspson Vellum Roses by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies Always believe in yourself (hanging) by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 06:06 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

So sorry about the double post. Here is the correct post for darleenstamps
FS380~CASing Viv! by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 06:27 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

Thank you Janine (Jay Bee) for including my Bright Flowers card in your favourites this week, you made me smile! Thanks to Vicki (vdm) for the gallery heads-up too, much appreciated!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 06:31 AM   #38  
Insane Embellisher

Default Favorites of the Week

Thanks Cook22 for picking my card for favorite of the week. I wanted to make a special thank you for my daughter. Not only did she make me feel special on Mother's Day but was also there when we noticed someone had smashed out my back window of my car. Not the way to end the weekend but now I feel special again. Much needed. I love this site!

Favorites for the week ending May 18, 2014

Read more: Favorites for the week ending May 18, 2014 by Holstein at Splitcoaststampers

CC478 Flower Shop by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Every day is a blessing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 06:44 AM   #39  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Mary,
Thank you for choosing my Tiger Lily card too. Really appreciate being chosen with a gallery full of such beauties.
Janine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2014, 07:40 AM   #40  

Thanks so much to Vicki, Mary and Nancy for the mention of my card. Made my Sunday. Your encouragement is much appreciated. Thanks Brenda for your time. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes