Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-07-2015, 06:52 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending March 8, 2015

Good Evening everyone. Linda here starting the favorites thread this week. Some of us will be losing an hour of sleep tonight...so don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour.

Virtual Stamping Night is ongoing this weekend. You can find the fun challenges HereVirtual Stamp Night - Splitcoaststampers

Our notification team this week will be Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm)and me.

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, March 1 to March 8.

Here are my favorites:
Good Wishes Your Way by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Artful Flowers by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC483 Staggered Poppies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
First Snow Fall by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC483, Floral Inspirations by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX110 If I could turn back time by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A263, MIX110, Sheltering Palm by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521 - Father's Day by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521, Hoop it UP_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Belated Birthday, Peggy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Is it Spring Yet? Please??? by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
think Sunshine SC530 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Lord is my Refuge by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC530 Easter Basket by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS AGAIN AND AGAIN! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC520 Rock My World by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS314 and TLC523 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
50th Anniversary by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card is my favorite this week....it was made for all the right reasons. A beautiful card made from the heart!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2015, 06:58 PM   #2  

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts
Default How you can add your favorites and say thanks!

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2015, 07:06 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts

TLC523, CAS314, Just Pretend_vg by Vicky Gould
TLC523 Happiness is a Home by Laurene
TLC523 - Tuscany Poppies by BobbiesGirl
Enid Barnes Ostrich by stiz2003
MMTPT344 Not a bird in sight! by susie australia
On My Mind by stiz2003
By His Stripes by sillyfilly
WT521, Cheesecake by Marleygo
Circle The Butterfly by Margstamps
CTO215 best friends by f.schles
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2015, 07:12 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 659 Likes on 415 Posts

Linda, thanks for getting us Started. I am going to apologize to anyone whose name I have this week, I will be out of town for a the better part of tomorrow (early) so, notifications from me will be slow/late...

You do know you can say thank-you if you see your name listed before your notification reaches you right?

Here are some I found this week... enjoy!

FS420, FS421, Thinking of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD251 - Beautiful Friend by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Wishes Your Way Vintage Mason Jar by Dani D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT344 Feathered Hope and Trust by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Perfect Lamb by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathetic Trees by superjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC483 Birds on Pink by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR15E Map to friendship by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Sweet Visit by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2015, 07:24 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Thanks, Linda, for getting the ball rolling.

Here are a few of my favorites for last week.

CC520 Perched Bird Birthday by suen

X marks the flowered treasure by pattyb

VSN - In the Spotlight by K. Joy

VSNMAR15I Spring Flowers by Scraperwannabe

VSN - Furry Pal by K. Joy

WT521_TLC523 Thinking of You by Julie Gearinger

TLC523 - Across the Miles by PaperPunchScissors

Spring Rain by gregzgurl

IC483 by cheryl l rowley

VSNMAR15E DH Bday Card sm by smadson

Enjoy the Journey by cnsteele

VSNMAR15F My Sis sm by smadson

VSNMAR15F Sewingroom by JBgreendawn

Easter Eggs by Stamperrobin

It's fun that so many of the vsn cards this time are favorites-worthy. Come play! There's another week yet to upload, and ten great challenges.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #6  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for starting us off, Linda!
Here are mine and sorry, notifiers, I did spend gallery time this week.

BeckyTE Orange Tap Tap BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom QFTD251 Peace and Prayers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

calex mixed media109 by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

calex birds of a feather by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac WT521 Treasured by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS314, TLC523 Sand, Sea & Surf by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC520 Sea Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC520 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT521 Many Moons Ago by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC483 Queen Anne's Lace by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Bday Thanks by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Just a note by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb MMTPT344 SC529 Baldy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

laughingstamper Basket weaving, eggs and butterfies by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Distress Sunflower by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Sponged Hibiscus by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille Painted flowers by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:Quilling - Joy by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:F4A263 and MIX110 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 A Fae for luck! G45 and Chibitronics Nightlight-3 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin CC SC Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

swldebbie Happy, Happy! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia TLC523 Goodbye Mr. Spock by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT344 Not a bird in sight! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia F4A263 The Wishing Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Understandblue No Line Coloring & The MISTI - Animal edition by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould WT521, Hoop it UP_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2015, 07:33 PM   #7  

Polly, thank you SO much for including two of my cards in your favorites! You just made my day! Thank you too, Brenda for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2015, 09:27 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

It is a beautifully sunny Sunday, late afternoon here, made even more lovely by Linda who chose my Prima doll card and also started our fun favs thread off this week and to Polly for choosing my Teapot Tuesday card and Nancy .....you spoilt me rotten and chose 3 of my cards. That was a long sentence, but my DH says I could talk under water and I tend to write the same way LOL.

Many thanks to Brenda for the happy mail and my sincere apologise to the notifiers for the length of my list...there are sooo many wonderful cards. I am one of the notifiers, I accept my apology...

Have a look at this. Embossing powder ontop of modeling paste!!! Thinking of you by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Zebra by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC483 Thank You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC523 - Across the Miles by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT MIX Fairy Good Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A263, Friendship is Golden by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grand Old Oak F4A263, MIX110 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A263 On Your Special Day by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's a Warm Spring Day by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold Easter Eggs MIX110 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Thankful Tree by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A263 MIX110 QFTD252 Waiting for Spring by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3d paper pieced butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Sheltering Forest by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC SC Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

On My Mind by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX63_TTC30 Spring Thinking of You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT344, " Strength for Dave " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Noel by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT344 Watercolor blue jays by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC523, MMTPT344, CAS314, Eagle in a Circle Scene by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT344 - ...bald headed Curt... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soar by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT344 Feathered Hope and Trust by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ....Great win in the cricket yesterday!!!!!

Enid Barnes Ostrich by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring in a Circle by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC520 - Day at the Beach by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Fae for luck! G45 and Chibitronics Nightlight-3 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Song Birds by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PACK YOUR BAGS! by Hobby Elisabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC523, CAS314, CC519, Anchor the Soul by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC523 A Closer Look by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silent Night by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC519 Not Old, Just Vintage by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS314 TLC523 FS421 Bluebirds by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ... are you watching the cricket?

CAS314 - Always and Forever by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to me...
Birthday Bouquet by Eager Beaver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's Go Fishing by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birdie by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 12:37 AM   #9  
Glitter Guru

You made my day! Thanks, Brenda, for the shout out! And thank you, Vicky for the post to let me know I've been honored!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 12:51 AM   #10  

Received 635 Likes on 445 Posts

Stacy thanks for starting us off this week and a big thank you to all you peeps who doing the notifications. Hope the sleep loss doesn't mess up your week. We have our change at the end of the month and its an early start on that Sunday too!

Here is my favourites list. Some days will have been ignored as BTinternet seems to refuse to work with Splitcoast any more and I have been locked out for periods. Switched to another email address and all seems OK.

Lotus Blossom meets Bokeh by dawnfergie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lotus on the water by dawnfergie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT342 Sunset at Moon Lake by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS314, TLC523 Be Happy by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So very thankful for you by Stamping Virginia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS314 TLC523 Canada Goose by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sponged Hibiscus by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:TLC523CAS314 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD251 - Beautiful Friend by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fly, fly to the sky! by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CRAZY ABOUT YOU CARD #3: by happystamper09 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Branch CC520 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC520 Sparkle by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521 Geometrics by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love You Latte by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just FUR You! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter TuTu You by jksand - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just for You card with butterfly by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthdays are for the bees! by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday, Kate! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD Lisa (Shoe Girl) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Luck Elephant by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS422 Snow buddies by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Zebra by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Heavens Proclaim by kerbear - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy week to you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 03:13 AM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 181 Likes on 123 Posts

It is a beautiful, mild Sunday night here in Sydney, I am loving watching the World Cup cricket ATM as I type my favourites for the week -

IC483 Staggered Poppies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BarbieP
IC483, Floral Inspirations by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
IC483 Aria by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan
IC483 - Butterfly Wishes by rainy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers rainy
Grand Old Oak F4A263, MIX110 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiag
FC:F4A263 and MIX110 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
F4A263 The Wishing Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
WT521 Many Moons Ago by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
Sponged Winter by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
TLC523, CAS314, Shore Scene by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jdmommy
Circle Thank You by Cindy Gilfillan by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
WT MIX Fairy Good Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Coming Up Roses and Fancy Thanks by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kittie747
And a newbie to me -
Lotus on the water by dawnfergie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers dawnfergie

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 03:15 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, dear Susie, for favouring my CAS card this week - a very happy way to end a weekend

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 03:17 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone remembered to change your clocks!

Here are my favorites for the week:

birds of a feather by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silent Night by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring is Near TLC523, CAS314 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sponged Winter by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Circle of Pipers by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sponged Hibiscus by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Hello! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC520 Sea Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Things by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC523, MMTPT344, CAS314, Eagle in a Circle Scene by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Noel by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Owl in a circle by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Belated Birthday, Peggy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15 Ornaments Two - May by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521 Seaside Birthday Wishes by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:QuilledB by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SC Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Poinsettia by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just a Note - FMS176 by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CTO215 best friends by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT MIX Fairy Good Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Bouquet by Eager Beaver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Using up my ribbon by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fluttering Butterflies by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15D Treasured Trout by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX110 If I could turn back time by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
First Snow Fall by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15F Sewingroom by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC483 Great Big Canvas2 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15I Flower Bulb by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC483 Hope for Tomorrow by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX110 QFTD252 Sweet Pea Paper Tole by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy hugs to our wonderful group of notifiers...you are all so greatly appreciated!

I hope everyone has a lovely week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 03:20 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oops I forgot to mention one of my favourites -

WT521 Treasured by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 03:51 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Thank you, Nancy for mentioning three of my cards on your list. I am most appreciative since your work is some of THE best on SCS. Thank you, Priscilla, for taking time from your Sunday to do all these notifications. It is appreciated. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 03:56 AM   #16  
Matboard Maniac

Linda thank you so much for mentioning my "The Lord is my Refuge" card, I appreciate it and Stacy thank you for letting me know......Hugs!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 04:01 AM   #17  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you to Janine for mentioning my 'Just for You' card and also to Priscilla for letting me know....so kind of you both ;) xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 04:14 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Susie(Australia), Janine, and Sue28, for all listing a card of mine on your lists. I am most appreciative....you have started my Sunday in a wonderful way. Thanks again, Priscilla, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 04:41 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, Linda, for getting us started this week!

I�ve been trying to shake a particularly nasty cold this week, so spent little time in the galleries and my list is rather short. Sixteen cough-filled nights without sleep (first 8 nights were DH and last 8 are me).

TLC523, CAS314, CC519, Anchor the Soul by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PACK YOUR BAGS! part 2 by Hobby Elisabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC520 - MFT by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zinnia Squared... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Roses and Butterfly by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bday Thanks by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT521, Spring Chick by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birds of a Feather WT521 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Happy FS421 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC482 hora-del-te by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Quilling - Joy by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QuilledT by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 03-09-2015 at 03:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 04:44 AM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Sue, thank you so much for mentioning my Coming Up Roses and Fancy Thanks card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 04:58 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you JBgreendawn for making my Vintage Mason Jar one of your favorites this week! It was a lot of fun to create!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:00 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

So many thanks to Linda (Holstein) for the mention of think Spring in your faves for the week - what a wonderful way to start the day!

And thank you too for the work you do in notifications ... you make people happy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:02 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

To Susie (susie australia) - hello over there - sending you a thank you for the mention of my Grand Old Oak card in your faves for the week - you made my day!

And thanks Linda (Holstein) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:15 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

I have a big smile planted on my face thanks to Janine (Jay_Bee), Peggy (jasonw1) and Sue (sue2 - thank you for favoring my cards - such a huge treat.

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for your happy news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:35 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,980 Likes on 1,496 Posts

Brenda, thank you for mentioning two of my cards! My Sis, and DH Bday cards. Makes me feel good because I will be giving them to two very special people in my life. It is such an honor! They were both for VSN. VSN brings out the best! . Thank you again. I will be back after church with my favorites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:35 AM   #27  

Received 207 Likes on 186 Posts

Thanks so very much Linda and Sue for including my card here. It is always an honour to see your card here. So appreciated.
Thanks Linda for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:37 AM   #28  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have wanted to post to this forum for a very long time to recognize the awesome creativity of my crafting friends and believe my absence deserves an explanation. You see, I was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease at 55 y/o. I am now 61 and as each day passes I have more difficulty using technology. I need help to upload with my computer so use my phone for everything but it won't link live. I have found solace and blessings from art. As my analytical brain has declined, my creative being has emerged. I could hardly draw a thing prior to my illness! My specialist at university hospital say this is not uncommon.

With all that said, I am going ahead and listing my favorites for the week. Because I can't link without asking for help from others, I have typed my list. I hope somehow my crafting friends will see my picks.
1. F. schles MMTPT344 Watercolor Blue Jays
2. Irishgreensue MMTPT344 Eagle in a circle scene
3. beesmom CC520 Gorgeous Day! and IC483 Birthday Bird
4. angelladcrockett CAS314 Hummingbird Hello
5. sillyfilly CAS314 Circle of Pipers
6. Reddyisco TLC523 happy birthday
7. Stamperrobbin TLC523, CAS314 Glories
8. kiagc TLC523, CAS314 Spring is Near
9. shendrian CAS314, TLC523 White Owl
10. jdmommy CAS314, TLC523 Shore Scene, CC520 Eagles
11. susie australia TLC523 Goodbye Mr Spock, MMTPT344, Not a Bird in Sight
12. Biggan CAS314, TLC523 Be Happy
12. hobbydujour CAS314, TLC523 Canada Goose, CC520 Poppies
13. susanbri CAS314, Sponged Winter
14. helekins CAS314, Always and Forever
15. calex CAS314, birds of a feather
16. Bailmac CC520, Thank You
17. bensarmom CC520 with Sympathy
18. NANCYRUTH F4A263, Trees Three Sympathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:39 AM   #29  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Sheesh, this is one crazy busy weekend!
Just flying by to share these:

Happy Easter TuTu You by jksand

Birds of a Feather WT521 by kiagc

Wings Like Eagles - MMTPT344 by Momof9Blessings

VSNMAR15B Seek Paradise by scrapaholic007

WT521 Lots Of Circles by sue28
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:45 AM   #30  
Forum Fanatic

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Thank you Peggy for listing my owl in a circle and VSN spotlighted trout cards -- I don't think I've ever had two cards in the favorites the same week before.
Also thank you Brenda for the notification.
Teapot Tuesday participant

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:50 AM   #31  

Linda, thanks so much for starting my week off in such a positive way Glad you liked my Is It Spring Yet? Please???? card!

Brenda, thanks so much for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:54 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts

Thanks Susie for mentioning my card A Closer Look as a fav....my morning is starting off on a very sunny note...I appreciate it! Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 05:59 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts

Oh dear sweet Linda (Holstein) thank you from the bottom of my heart for adding my 50th Anniversary card to your favorites. I am so touched. As an update, they loved the card and I am thrilled that I could do that for them. Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) you are such a sweetie helping me last night getting my cards in the right place and for the notification on my card. Hugs to you both!!!

Here are my favorites this week:

White Owl by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bird Tea Cup by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC482, Fine china by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Soar by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wishing you joy SC530 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Saint Bernard by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just a note by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gold Fishin by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521 Treasured by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521, Spring Chick by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
NOT A CASE! by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521, Cheesecake by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521 Lots Of Circles by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Sheltering Forest by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3d paper pieced butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBDSLC229_Mojo387 John 3:16 by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A263 The Wishing Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT521_TLC523 Thinking of You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15 Shelter in Poinsettia 13/48 by GeorgiaBabydoll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gold Easter Eggs MIX110 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
be joyful MIX110 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A263 ... MIX110 ... SC530 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's a Warm Spring Day by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:F4A263 and MIX110 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Asian Serenity by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Forest~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC530, Nuzzled by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
you by luvs2stamp2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Diamond Anniversary by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15D Spotlight Flowers by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15B Seek Paradise by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC83 Pansies for Mom! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Saturday Afternoon by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC483: Gathered Sunflowers by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSN, QFTD Teddy Bear Love by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX110 Florals for Mother by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD Lisa (Shoe Girl) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm)and Linda (holstein) for taking the time to spread our card love to these wonderful crafters. We appreciate you so much and love it when we get happy mail.

Hugs to all and happy crafting.
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 06:08 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Polly for mentioning my card By His Stripes. It's always an honor to be mentioned in this thread.

Here are my favorites for the week:

Keeping Warm by K. Dunbrook FS421, Keeping Warm by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moon Lake by Julie Gearinger MMTPT342 Sunset at Moon Lake by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shore Scene by jdmommy TLC523, CAS314, Shore Scene by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ocean Scene in a Circle by glowbug//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2612523?cat=fav

What Kind of Weather by Dawn CC520 What Kind of Weather? by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Day at the Beach by Helekins CC520 - Day at the Beach by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Eagles by jdmommy CC520, MMTPT344, Eagles by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous Grunge by pawallen142 CC520 Gorgeous Grunge by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fishing with the Eye of the Eagle by Kate4450 Fishing with the Eye of an Eagle by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you Joy by Bailmac wishing you joy SC530 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another by Lady Lizzard Another SC530 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bling Kitty by Reddyisco BLING KITTY by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Forest by Stampin nana Sympathy Forest~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to the notification team.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 06:11 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

Thank you Janine for favouriting my bee card this week and thanks to Vicki for the gallery heads-up!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 06:13 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Here are the links for Post #28

1. F. schles MMTPT344 Watercolor Blue Jays
MMTPT344 Watercolor blue jays by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. Irishgreensue MMTPT344 Eagle in a circle scene

3. beesmom CC520 Gorgeous Day! and IC483 Birthday Bird
CC520 Gorgeous Day! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC483 Birthday Bird by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. angelladcrockett CAS314 Hummingbird Hello
CAS314 TLC523 Hummingbird Hello by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. sillyfilly CAS314 Circle of Pipers
Circle of Pipers by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. Reddyisco TLC523 happy birthday

7. Stamperrobbin TLC523, CAS314 Glories
TLC CAS Glories by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

8. kiagc TLC523, CAS314 Spring is Near
Spring is Near TLC523, CAS314 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

9. shendrian CAS314, TLC523 White Owl
White Owl by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

10. jdmommy CAS314, TLC523 Shore Scene, CC520 Eagles
TLC523, CAS314, Shore Scene by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC520, MMTPT344, Eagles by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

11. susie australia TLC523 Goodbye Mr Spock, MMTPT344, Not a Bird in Sight
TLC523 Goodbye Mr. Spock by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT344 Not a bird in sight! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

12. Biggan CAS314, TLC523 Be Happy
CAS314, TLC523 Be Happy by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

12. hobbydujour CAS314, TLC523 Canada Goose, CC520 Poppies
*CAS314 TLC523 Canada Goose by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC520 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

13. susanbri CAS314, Sponged Winter
Sponged Winter by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

14. helekins CAS314, Always and Forever
CAS314 - Always and Forever by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

15. calex CAS314, birds of a feather
birds of a feather by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

16. Bailmac CC520, Thank You
CC520 Thank you by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

17. bensarmom CC520 with Sympathy
CC520 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

18. NANCYRUTH F4A263, Trees Three Sympathy
Trees Three Sympathy by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 06:30 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much, Kate, for listing two of my cards among your favorites. I truly appreciate your kindness. Thanks again, Priscilla. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 06:42 AM   #38  
Kookie Creator

Thanks Polly for favoring my card Happiness Is A Home this week. Let's both keep our fingers crossed that we get our "heat wave" here in Minnesota this coming week. Yay Spring! Thank you Susie for notifying me.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 07:03 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 458 Likes on 236 Posts

Thank you to Kia, Lisa (shoe girl) and Sylvia (sillyfilly) for mentioning my cards this week as one of your favorites! It's such an honor and a wonderful way to start off another week! You ladies are the Best!
Thank you Brenda for the good news!
Big Hugs and Blessing to each of you~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2015, 07:33 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 464 Likes on 346 Posts

Wow - what a way to wake up on a Sunday morning! Four mentions of my Sponged Winter card! I'm thrilled as I was so happy with how that card turned out. Huge thanks to Sue, Peggy, Kia, and Kate for listing it. (Kate, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with Alzheimers' - it makes me appreciate even more you listing my card.)

And another thanks to Kia for also listing my Diamond Anniversary card.

And thanks to Brenda for doing all those notifications.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes