Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-14-2014, 05:44 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Heart favorites of the Week Ending June 15th

Greetings from IN and Welcome to the Favorites thread! !! My DD and I are on vacation at my sister's house. She spoils us so! I hope everyone has enjoyed a nice summer week! It's still too busy for my liking! Our DD (my baby) turned 14 yesterday! Oh my!

I hope you had a chance to play in VSN this week! There are a lot of beauties in the galleries! Stop by and check them out if you haven't had the chance yet.

Sunday the 15th is Dirty Girl Reveal day!!! You don't want to miss out on the fun the Dirty Gals have created for you. There is also the fun new challenge: Dirty Spies Fan Club Challenge and the winner will be picked Sunday afternoon!

I was either taking a teen somewhere or frantically working on DT cards so I could go on vacation so I didn't have a lot of time in the galleries this week but this is what I found..............

Benzi - TLC485, Envie Full of Flowers by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts
- Pink Iris by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cards are me - Black/White - Birthday card by Cards are me - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - JUN14VSNL Christmas Pieces by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous card, incredible that she is creating on the couch!!!!!!
glowbug - Flowers and Faith by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - Flower Blocks1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LittleSeaOtter - I Love Big Books by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NaomiW - Bold & Modern by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - WT SWINGIN AND SIPPIN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - CC482 neckties by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

T. Joy - Happy Floral Card by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TrishG - Fabulous purple work of art by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - CAS276-Roses in Winter #2 by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YoursTruly - Bamboo Father's Day inside by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ZrobySama - You Mean The World To Me by ZrobySama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 05:47 PM   #2  

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 06:06 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Angie, for getting us started this week!!

What a beautiful day this has been here in the valley, and this is the first day this week, we have not had rain..... I hope all of you have had a great week... Although I haven't had a huge amount of time in the galleries, I still managed to find several to place in my favorites....Here they are:

Bridal Shower by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Focal Point Technique with a Twist by Marti Crapo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Canteloupe Wedding Birds by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 Butterflies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 Nature's Sketchbook by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 Artsy Inspired Birthday by qvande - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just for You card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thinking of you by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Asiatic Lily by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lakeside by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1424, Roses for June by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD215 ~ Congrats by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 - Jeweled Notes by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ocean Gazing by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bowed up Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT483 Golden Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC GET WELL TEDDY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Bouquet by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS276 Stress Buster by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Work of Art Flag by missblubug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX SORROWS IN THE SAND by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Good Thoughts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know that I missed a lot, so show me the treasures you found this week....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 06:26 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Thanks for getting us started Angie, enjoy your trip!
here are a few I found (today) I have had no time for the gallery this week sorry guys!

Dahlias and Butterflies 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stir, Mix, and blend by frou frou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 Nature's Sketchbook by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 07:05 PM   #5  
Inky OceanGazer

Vicki....once again you have made my day......thx for mentioning my Ocean Gazing card. Thanks also to Angie for letting me know. Hugs to you both.
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #6  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Smile Thank you Vicki and Stacy

Thank you Vicki (post #3) and Stacy (post #4) for listing my card in your favourites this week !!! So awesome !!!

To pay it forward, here are several that landed in my favs folder this week. I think I clearly have a thing for leaves and botanical images!!!
IC445, F4A225, Fern Printing by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC445 Falling Leaves by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Woodland Father's Day by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483 Twine Greeting by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy stamping !
Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Angie for starting the thread tonight.

Here are my favorites.

FS383 Pretty n Pink by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just saying hello to Queen Nancy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faux Paper Tole by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX SORROWS IN THE SAND by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS276 My First Stamp by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS276 purple field flowers by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two-Steppin by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love to You by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC492 Purple and Lace by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC492 Purple and Lace by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC492 ~ Welcome Home by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483 Washi Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed Flowers by patstamps2001 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483-Fathers Day Box Card by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bloom Where You Are Planted by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483 Smell the Roses by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483 Jute Sunflower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483: Case AZ Maine by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Showers of Blossoms by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483 Butterflies on strings by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483 - Red Floss by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rays of Sunshine by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show us
what you found this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 07:41 PM   #8  

Each week the gallery is filled with some incredible cards! Here are some of the ones I found although I did miss a few days.

Angie, thank you for taking time on your vacation to do this!

stamperrobin MIX SORROWS IN THE SAND by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6
Sew Thankful by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrey Ann QFTD214/IC444 Happy Father's Day by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell Watercoloring for Queen Nancy by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb QFTD214 Leaves for Nancy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS276 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Flutterby Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Flower Bouquet by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redbugdriver CAS276 ~ 2-steper #2 by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelnorth Birthday olives by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP MMTPT306 The Ballet by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's Vintage Father's Day by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Auntie Susan Steampunk Beauty by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Happy Graduation by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT483 Golden Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT483 Twine Greeting by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT483 Washi Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2
IC445 Thinking of Art by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

A beautiful day here in the wonderful Tennessee Valley. Such a great place to live.
♥ ♥ ♥
Here are some of my favorites.....

bejoyce... IC445 - Journal Inspiration � la Paris by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ann-Fran... Love Owls by AnnFran - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot... Ocean Gazing by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... IC445 Thinking of Art by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Weekend Warrior... IC445 Nature's Sketchbook by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy-Mae... Just for You card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... Flowers and Faith by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy... QFTD215, F4A225, MIX72, For bejoyce by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.... Bowed up Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BK cards... For Father CCC#034 by BK cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelnorth... Birthday olives by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisa lara... Father's Day Truck by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... Mr & Mrs by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... IC445 Butterflies by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... F4A225 Doing my Thing by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT483 Golden Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

duraango509... Triple Layer Sunset by durango509 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... CC482 Layered Chevron Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TheRedHairedStamper... Sail Away by TheRedHairedStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... TLC GET WELL TEDDY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... CAS276 My First Stamp by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... MMTPT306 Just saying hello by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper!... JUN14VSNK - My Artsy Vacation by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747... Inspired Bunch of Blossoms by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May have some more later! Hugs, Mary
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 08:02 PM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Hello ladies! It's been another wonderful week of beautiful cards. Here are My Favorites:

Lakeside by Tootsy

Beware of Mr Pugsley by versamom

Proud of You by LittleSeaOtter

Girly, You Rock! by elmo98ca

Eagle Scout Congratulations by CarylA

Twine-stem flowers by Sophie LaFontaine

WT483 Posy of Roses bu Cook22

Note Cards by harriettb

Enjoy Your Retirement by Ink-Creatable WOH

Deep Breath by Twinshappy

Rubik's Cube Life by Gem35

DirtySpiesJune14, Window on the Ocean by jdmommy

Sassy Cheryl's Doodling challenge week 2 by jaydekay

Thanks so much for all the inspiration! You are all so very talented.

Hugs,
Snoopy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Angie! Thanks for starting the thread this week and notifying all the way from Indiana! So impressed with your dedication. Thanks, also, for choosing neckties as a favorite. Jazzed!

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

Music is the Prayer by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dad, You're Cool by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Post It Note Easel Holder by gails - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN14VSNL Christmas Pieces by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC482, What a catch by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC482 1950's Dirty Spy by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just a Note by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Teapot Easel by karjor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rubik's Cube Life by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN14VSNK Vacation Into the Past by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SC HUMMER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC492 Lettuce by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN14VSNA Playing with fire by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Only You Trellis Tent Card by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Finding Refuge by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN14VSNK - My Artsy Vacation by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pretty Window by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 10:16 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

I was so late in commenting this week...so MANY gorgeous creations

FS383 Pretty n Pink by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just saying hello to Queen Nancy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS383 Happy Santa for Happy Heart_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Good Thoughts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS276 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grunge Thank You by didlet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 Leaves for Nancy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:1156 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

See the flowers smiling by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC482 the fixer by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr & Mrs by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friend by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN14VSNG Purple Mountain Majesty by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC492 with sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Birthday Boy by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To Both of You by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT483 Washi Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN14VSNK - My Artsy Vacation by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 CAS275 On your Special Day! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers and Faith by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:F4A225 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Angel by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A225 Doing my Thing by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 Butterflies by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bloom! by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS384 Watercolored Butterflies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and A VERY LATE posting of this favorite because it is just so amazing I couldn't resist posting it!

Rhapsody by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you so much to our team of notifiers. You are each and everyone so appreciated!

Have a blessed week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 11:48 PM   #13  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you so much Vicki for mentioning my 'Just for You' card and to Stacy for letting me know....so kind of you both Viv xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 12:12 AM   #14  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Hello everyone - it seems to have been another creative week and therefore my list is quite long but I am sure does not cover 1% of the goodies out there. Been trying to get Christmas cards moved on here as I am way behind on my CCC14 challenge.

Angie thanks for choosing my flower blocks card.

Here is my list
Hello Sunshine by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mod Flower Background Thank You by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Another Thank You by didlet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love to You by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS276 Stress Buster by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC485 Smile by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Music is the Prayer by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS275 Blooming in Blackberry sf by stampin fool - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Father's Day for Mel by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Make a Wish 1 by SueMB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two Step Flowers and Sentiment by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC430 Rustic Flowers by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two Pinks, One Orange by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Calla Lily Boutineer by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is Good by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shirley by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Birds - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Its His Day by harriettb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Surely Goodness by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Always with You by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Light Up My Life by Phaima - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Trees on the River by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ho Ho Ho by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired Bunch of Blossoms by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just for YOU by AmyR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Festive Cottage by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 12:18 AM   #15  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Linda ( Holstein) for mentioning my "Butterflies on strings" card and thank you Brenda ( tessaduck) for letting me know.......so kind xx

Here are some of my favorites this week:

CAS276 My First Stamp by sue28:
JUN14VSNL Christmas Pieces by Cook22:
JUN14VSNL Christmas Pieces by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC492 Purple and Lace by Mrs Noofy:
WT483 ~ Highly Strung! by sistersandie:
WT483 ~ Highly Strung! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483 Gears to You_lb by Clownmom:
WT483 Gears to You_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT483 Jute Sunflower by Mrs Noofy:
WT483 Jute Sunflower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A225 Ribbon Embroidery by angelladcrockett
F4A225 Ribbon Embroidery by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A225 I love to knit by donidoodle:
F4A225 I love to knit by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Focal Point Technique with a Twist by Marti Crapo:
Focal Point Technique with a Twist by Marti Crapo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 02:13 AM   #16  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Got to dash, busy day here today.
Here are mine, though - I prepped a list last night .
Be back later...

Woodland Father's Day by Angelnorth

WT483 Birds by Biggan

Love and flowers by Breila_Cards

WT483 Washi Hello by catluvr2

White Poppy card by Daizy-Mae -

IC445 Cottage Leaf by Weekend Warrior
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 04:03 AM   #17  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Cindy, for the mention of my card here and to Angie for letting me know...so appreciated.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 04:03 AM   #18  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Peggy (jasonw1), for mentioning my Santa card in your list of favorites. And thanks too to Mary (jandjccc) for letting me know. Nice way to start off the week!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 05:00 AM   #19  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

A big thanks to you, Angie, for mentioning my "Envie Full of Flowers. I am so happy you liked it.

I'm sure you are enjoying your visit with your sister. Happy Birthday to your daughter. They grow up very fast.

Thank you, Mary, for your notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 05:11 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Cindy and Mary, for each listing a card of mine on your favorites lists. Thank you too, Nancy, for mentioning two of my cards. I appreciate you all...and you have all started this Sunday for me in a very happy way. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 05:25 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Luv Shih Tzus Luv Stamping

Thank you so much Vicki for mentioning my Asiatic Lily card in today's favorites!! :>)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 05:34 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

Many thanks to Cindy (Weekend Warrior), Mary (jandjccc) and Sabrina (Cook22)for including my Woodland Father's Day card in faves this week and Nancy (Stiz2003) for picking out my Birthday Olives card!

Thanks to Mary for the gallery heads-up too - much appreciated!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 06:16 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

What a wonderful morning! Thank you so much Mary (jandjccc), Peggy (jasonw1), Linda (Holstein) and Niki for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. You have no idea how up-lifting it is to be recognized by some of the most outstanding artists on this site! Thank you so very much it means so much to me. Big thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) and your crew for your tireless work bringing happy messages to everyone. Here are my favourites this week. Sorry the list isn't longer but I ran out of time.

CAS276-Roses in Winter by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:1156 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS276 - Two Step Stamping by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flutterby Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wildflowers by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wildflowers by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a fabulously creative week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 06:17 AM   #24  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks so much Jay Bee for mentioning my card "Always with You", you made my day and thanks to Brenda for letting me know!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 06:35 AM   #25  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Mary, I appreciate so much that you mentioned my Bunch of Blossoms card this week. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 06:56 AM   #26  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Smile Thank you Mary and Sabrina !

Ladies,
Thank you Mary (post #9) and Sabrina (post #16) for listing my cards in your favourites this week !!! Just makes my day

Cheers,

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 07:02 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Janine (Jay_Bee), thank you so much for listing two of my cards in your favourites - what a wonderful way to wake up on a cloudy Sunday morning. And thanks to Vicki for the notification.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 07:05 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

My previous post should have said "thanks Janine, for listing three of my cards" - I just went back to my email and discovered you'd listed a third card. Wow - I'm blown away by the compliment!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 07:09 AM   #29  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you so much, Janine, for mentioning my Wedding Birds card as a favorite!!! So nice to be mentioned here!

Thank you Vicki for letting me know!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 07:16 AM   #30  

Oh my word! Y'all know how to make a girl smile and smile! I had so much fun reading all the comments on "My Artsy Vacation" and then today 4 favorites to the card!!!! I am grinning! Thank you Mary, Brenda, Peggy, Janine!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 07:23 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks Angie for the shout out about three of my cards this week! WOW!

Thanks Vicki (vdm) for faving Roses For June
Thanks Mary (jandjccc) for mentioning For bejoyce
and Thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for liking What A Catch

I am really overwhelmed! Hugs to you all, and Happy Father's Day to all our guys!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 07:35 AM   #32  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Janine, I appreciate so much that you mentioned my Bunch of Blossoms card this week. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 08:07 AM   #33  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Thank yous!!

Happy Father's Day to all the guys out there and to us wives who spend the day trying to make their day special...have a happy time today as well!
Thank you Vicki-Vdm...you are one of the special people who are so faithful to notify each week (even the holidays I might add!!!!) Thank you so much!! AND thank you for listing my "Get Well Teddy" and "Sorrows in the Sand" cards in your favorites!!!! What talent you have, feel very blessed my friend!
Thank you Ohmypaper!-Angie for liking my "Swingin and Sippin" card!! You're a sweetie too and so talented!
Thank you Holstein-Linda for mentioning my "Sorrows" card and my "Rays of Sunshine". You are da bomb! So much talent in those little finger and you like mine! Yay!!
Thank you Stiz2003-Nancy for listing my "Sorrows" card, so glad you like it my friend and talk about talent, Wow!! You always say such nice things to encourage others too!
Thank you Jandjccc for liking my "Get Well Teddy" card, you are such a sweetie pie! Oh and for all the notifying you do too!
Thank you Tessaduck-Brenda for liking my Hummer card! That was a surprise to be sure! Thanks for your work with the notifiers as well!!
Thank you Jasonw1-Peggy, I always get such inspiration from you!! Such a layer/die cut artist! Wow, wow, wow!! Thank you for liking my "Sorrows" card my sweet friend!
You ladies are soooooooo talented and caring and sweet!! I LOVE being a part of SCS and to rub shoulders sorta speak with all the ladies here! I have never felt so much kindness from so many ladies in my life!! Thank you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 08:21 AM   #34  
Kookie Creator

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Janine, for including my card this week and to Angie for letting me know! And thank you Brenda for choosing my card and to Angie for letting me know! Have a wonderful week, everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 08:24 AM   #35  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much cook22! I'm absolutely blown away, I still consider myself an amateur (especially compared to so many crafters on here!), so this means so much to me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 08:33 AM   #36  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

A big thank you to Holstein, OhMyPaper and Mrs Noofy for mentioning my cards as your favs. You have made my sunny day even sunnier. Thank you to all the ladies who kindly notifies us of these honors.

I wasn't in the gallery as much this week as usual, but here are the fav's I have:

CC482 1950's Dirty Spy by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Work of Art Meets Flower Shop by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday in Red,White, and Blue by MaryEB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Work of Art - Flag Card by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 08:47 AM   #37  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you so much to Sabrina for mentioning my 'White Poppy' card and also to Stacy for letting me know.....so kind of you both
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

Another big thank you this time to Mary for mentioning my 'Just for You' card and also to Stacy for letting me know. I am so honoured ! xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 08:57 AM   #39  
Glitter Queen

Default So Many Beautiful Cards -

Thanks to Vicki and Niki for mentioning my card. I am thrilled. And thanks to Brenda for letting me know.

There are so many beautiful cards to admire - these are only a few of my favorites
Wonderful Die Cutting:
Die Cut Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor - Beautiful Technique
FS384 Watercolored Butterflies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely card with such pretty colors
Blooming Birthday (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am new to this thread - hope I linked correctly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 09:04 AM   #40  
Crimping Master

Thank you so much, Brenda, for mentioning my Post-It note Easel holder. Stacy, thank you for letting me know. A nice day just became even nicer!!
Reply With Quote Likes