Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-19-2014, 07:00 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites of the week ending July 20, 2014

Hi & Welcome! to this weeks listings of fabulous gallery finds.
of course, this is highly subjective and you are perfectly welcome to add your own list to this thread.
My own is a little larger than normal {for me} because, in case you missed it
the newest dirty gallery opened this week
and it was showing great restraint not to save & link to everything in there.
Also, the chatter has started for people stalking this year's dare to get dirty
and the shopping list has been leaked so far... you can check all that out here.

Favorites Notifications are going out this week from Angie (ohmypaper!), Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein),
Mary (jandjccc), Vicki (vdm) and Me.

Okay enough chatter eh? here is my list enjoy!

CT0714 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 CALM THE SEA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 - Thanks for Listening by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281 For a Friend by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281 rose by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Under the Sea by Terry2Dogs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shell In Your Pocket by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1429, What's Cookin_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD220 ~ Floral Embossing by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC450 Aviary by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX PATCHWORK by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Burlap Roses by ladycne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX77 - Rose Squares by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2014, 07:01 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Talking How-To Info for playing along

If you are new to the favorites thread........
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2014, 07:10 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's so good to be back online. I have a few favorites to share this week:

Hello by limedoodle

Frychair by jactop

He Treads on the Waves of the Seas by ohmypaper!

Cross Shadow Box Frame by angelladcrockett

Braided Sympathy by Sweet Irene

Sunset Squares by daisynook

TLC490: Daisy Square by Precious Kitty

Woodgrain Challenge! by cheryl rowley

CC487 Feminine Birthday by BeckyTE

Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2014, 07:56 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

If you haven't done so already, I hope you will check out the Fan Club gallery this week! We have two new Dirty Dozen gals and all the ladies pour their hearts into these fabulous creations. I can't mention all my favorites from this gallery because there are just too many, so go see for yourself what I didn't add!

Stacy, Thanks for starting our thread this week!!!!

Fabulous color!
ZrobySama - You are so cool. Video by ZrobySama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SO PRETTY!
CherylQuilts - ***Cheryl's Favorite*** CT0714 - Flower Charmer by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My favorite flower!

Pam MacKay - Cone Flower by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Discoveries in the Sketch Gallery!

Bailmac - Shelley's dragonfly SC497 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sarahebo - SC498--Praying for You by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac - SC498 Precious Poppies by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Christmas!

Robin Lee - Red, White & Blue Christmas by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - CT0714 BABY JESUS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soft and Sweet!

Jessrose21 - Mother and Baby by Jessrose21 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ummmmm Blue is Fast becoming my .....2nd Favorite color (watch out pink you might get replaced)!
bfinlay - FS389 Butterflies for Karren by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

breezey - Blue Celebration Blooms by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - CT0714, Come to Me by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Breathtaking!
stiz2003 - ***Nancy's Favorite*** CT0714 by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous 3D
DandI93 - CT0714 Garden Workbench by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bold Butterfly...my favorite color (for now)
susie australia - CT0714 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Too TWEET!

aislinnshannara - You're so tweet! by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Elegance!

jasonw1 - Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 07-19-2014 at 08:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2014, 08:27 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Oh my word! Thank you so much Snoopydance and tessaduck (Brenda) for this sweet honor!!! This card was total spur of the moment for me. Not on my "to do" list and it came together in about 20 min. which for me is really something since I tend to plod and over think! Both of you have totally made my weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2014, 08:31 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda! your so sweet to mention my Sassy Cheryl card in your favorites this week!
You made my day special! thanks so much!

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2014, 09:02 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 20/7/14

Not a lot of time in my craft room lately but have managed some gallery time and here are those I favoured during the past week -

CAS281 For a Friend by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
CAS281: Pansies Power by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Precious Kitty
CC487 Feminine Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC487 ~celebrate your day~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MaryR917
Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
BDay card for Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
F4A230, Let the Sun Shine In by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
F4A BRIGHT FLORAL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
MIX PATCHWORK by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC OPEN HEART by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
MIX77 A Card of Shreds and Patches by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
F4A230 Bright Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #10  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Nancy for mentioning my Mixed Media Vermillion Card. So fun using different Media. Thanks Vicki for letting me know too. Love this thread!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 12:42 AM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

What a wonderful inspirational week in the gallery! So many beautiful creative cards. Here are some that I found:

FC:FS388 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Peace by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS388 Hollyhocks by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aunt Joan's Birthday Card Number 1 by 905lovestostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Time's Precious Memories by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281 Pastel Blooms by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS281 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tall Vase and Hollyhocks by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peach Tea CAS281, TLC490 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC487 ~celebrate your day~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisies by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 - Touches Your Heart by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC497 Belleek Blossoms by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT311 Yabadodo Farm by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Keep on Truckin'! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's your Birthday by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chocolate card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tears by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC497 Sparkly Poinsettias by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace on Earth by lhs43 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Song Thank You by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Polka Dots and Daisy by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yum! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Swag on Birthday Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC497, TLC489, MIX76 - Bright Sunshiny Day by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Desert at Dusk by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Do Not Be Anxious by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Rainbow QFTD220 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Blooms by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A230 Bright Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A230 Bright Wildflowers by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD220 ~ Floral Embossing by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He Treads on the Waves of the Seas by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A230 International Bad Hair Day by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pear by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT WT GATE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS389 Butterflies for Karren by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candy Cane Christmas FS389 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bridal shower Card by MelanieW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big hugs and HUGE Thank You's to the wonderful team of notifiers for this thread. You ladies are all just "THE BEST". We thank you for your time and dedication.

I hope you all have a miracle filled, blessed and creative week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 01:40 AM   #12  

Wow, Snoopy thank you for your mention of my 'hello' card! Such an honour to get a mention in this thread

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 02:19 AM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Stacy and Peggy, thank you for mentioning my cards this week. I appreciate it so much.

Brenda, thanks for notifying me.

Last edited by kittie747; 07-20-2014 at 02:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 02:59 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

It's been a "meh" week for me, so thank you Stacy for making today a happier day.
Here are a few from me:

Bethelehem Skyline2 by Gem35

Koala-fied! by maryrose

Oceans of Love! F4A230, WT487 by MiamiKel4

Faith by Pam MacKay

MIX PATCHWORK by Stamperrobin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:00 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a lovely way to end my weekend seeing my name in Angies (ohmypaper!) amazing selection of cards and twice on Peggys (jasonw1) gorgeous list. You both make my face and heart smile. I hope the notifiers forgive me for such a long list. I could have listed every card in the Fan Club gallery LOL. Here we go..

*ROBIN'S FAVORITE* CT0714 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 OOH LA LA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 A Sweet Treat For My Friend by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Time's Precious Memories by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Jackson Pollock by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281 Pastel Blooms by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX76 post card from the road by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 � Tulips for Chris by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 � Thoughts of You by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BDay card for Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A+ Chalkboard Frame - Inside by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT311 Farmer Black's Fresh Corn by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT488 Surprise, Open by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT311, Larry's Hot Rod by yabbadodo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Reel Good Day by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX77 F4A230 Ode To My Patchwork Days by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX77 Patches or Scraps? by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

uber cool by jennshurkus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (Newbie)

Have a wonderful week everyone. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:03 AM   #16  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good Morning everyone! Here are some cards I favored this week.

Cottage Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Belleek Inspired Framed Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A JUNGLE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 - Curtain Inspired Christmas by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy birthday from California! by PapercraftBoutique - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This stamper is new to me. This card is so clever.
Watercolor Gladiolus by sparkler39 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Do Not Be Anxious by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Song Thank You by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC487 ~celebrate your day~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jess' Craft Room Reveal by sparkler39 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is not a card, but would love to create in a room like this one.
FS389 Butterflies for Karren by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Dirty Girls gallery is stunning this month!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:13 AM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Stacy for choosing one of my cards, I am thrilled to bits to be included on your wonderful list. Thank you very much Linda (Holstein) for the notifications too. Everything you and all the notifiers do is very much appreciated.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:26 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I knew I should have waited until the morning, I forgot that I had these wonderful cards saved from the Fan Club gallery as favourites too. A very big thank you to my sweet friend Nancy (stiz2003) for including two of my card. Thank you once again Linda for the notifications.

CT0714 Sunshine and Snowflakes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***Nancy's Favorite*** CT0714 by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***Cheryl's Favorite*** CT0714 - Flower Charmer by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boys and Boats by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714, Come to Me by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 04:43 AM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, I am always thrilled when you list my projects in your favorites since you are one of my favorites. Thanks so much for listing my Belleek Inspired Framed Flowers this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 06:53 AM   #21  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

A huge thanks to Angela Bode and Susie Australia for giving my "Come to Me" some loving with a mention today. What an honor for you two to like my card. It's a great way to welcome me back from my vacation. Thanks to Stacy for being on the job to let me know.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:21 AM   #22  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Kathy (muskrat), Thank you so much for mentioning my Good Grafitti card in the forum today! Tickled me pink! Enjoy your weekend and the week ahead.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:26 AM   #23  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Jasonw1 for mentioning my card, I`m so happy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Here are my favorites from last week:

Brushstroke Wreath by kimbee1556 *** NEW TO ME STAMPER ***
Very pretty (and creative!) way to use Work of Art set.

Grassy Sunset by Rox71
Love the warm, vibrant colors of this sunset scene.

Corner Garden Warmest Wishes by justcrazy *** NEW TO ME STAMPER ***
Like how she used this image as well as the kraft cardstock combined with the colored flowers.

New Home! by fionna51
Love the layout and Diane's sweet pieced scene.

Live Simply Bloom Wildly by One Happy Stamper
OMG, I love EVERYTHING about this card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Greetings and good morning everyone. I want to thank Brenda (tessaduck) and Peggy (jasonw1) for adding my cards to your list of favourites this week. I was thrilled and excited to get the message. Special thanks to Vicki (vdm) for delivering the wonderful news and to all the crew that helps.
Here are my favourites this week.

CC486 Trust in the Lord (side view) by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CC487 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT488 Thinking Nature by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Note Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BDay card for Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a fabulously creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:40 AM   #26  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Favorites July 20

Here is my list...several are from the current DD/Fan Club gallery. Hope you go visit and see all the creations yourself!!!
IC450 Sandy Toes by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD220, Honor Katie by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 Aviary by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX77 F4A230 Ode To My Patchwork Days by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 - Cozy Friendship by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX77 All patched up by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Reel Good Day by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A320 Shoes in many colors by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT311 Farmer's garden by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A230 happy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A230 Bright Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowerpots bee bday by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Rainbow QFTD220 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello from the Farm by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Under the Sea by Terry2Dogs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC498 Precious Poppies by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT311 Yabadodo Farm by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 � Tulips for Chris by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS281 rose by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX76 post card from the road by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS281 Favorite by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Learn to Pause by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Me, Myself & Irene by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boys and Boats by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Sunshine and Snowflakes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Nancy's Favorite*** CT0714 by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Winter Magic by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714, Come to Me by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Daisies by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ack!! I know I missed some so I might have to make a second list later...got to get ready for church now!!
Love all my friends here at SCS!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #27  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Oh my goodness! Thank you SOOOO much, Peggy, for mentioning my Peach Tea, Christmas Rainbow & Candy Cane Christmas cards! You're so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Brenda, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:47 AM   #28  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda, for mentioning my Christmas Rainbow! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

And thanks also, for letting me know, Brenda!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:47 AM   #29  
Glitter Guru

Default TY!!

Thank you so much, Snoopydance for mentioning my card this week!
You've made my day!
Cheryl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #30  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Thank you sweet Robin for honoring me with a mention of my "Come to Me" card. I so enjoyed making it and so happy you liked it. Again, thank you to Stacy for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #31  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Nancy and Sue for including my card as a favourite this week...so very appreciated.
Thanks also to Brenda and Angie for letting me know..smiling!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:16 AM   #32  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Robin for the mention of my card. Made my Sunday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #33  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you so much, Peggy, for mentioning my Summer Song Thank You this week as a favorite! You are so sweet!

Thank you, Linda, for letting me know!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:19 AM   #34  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you, Linda, for including my Summer Song Thank You in your favorites this week and for letting me know! You made my day!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #35  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you, Kathy (muscrat) for recognizing my sympathy card. I'm humbled to be featured among many greats that I follow. I am very new to stamping/card making (6 months). It is very encouraging and inspiring to be featured. Thank you again!

Patty (pturski)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:32 AM   #36  
Mad Swapper

Thank you Kathy for noticing my Blushing Rose Pocket Card! It's been a rough week and I thank you so very much!!!

Thanks goes out to Mary for letting me know!!!
Video Tutorials
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:35 AM   #37  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Peggy, Susan and Robin-YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAW!!! Thank you so much for favorite-ing (don't think that qualifies as a noun...until now) my card this week! Talk about a way to end a week! THIS is better than a martini ANYDAY!! ;) I appreciate this so much-I'm pretty sure y'all know what this means to me. Linda-ty for the notifications...that's a big job, I know. You're appreciated!!!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:39 AM   #38  
Matboard Maniac

Peggy, thank you so much for mentioning my "It's Your Birthday", makes for a wonderful start of the week. Blessings to you!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 09:11 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sweet Susie and Robin! Thank you so much for your mention of my Sassy Cheryl card! I had such fun coloring and creating this little scene! she just makes you smile!

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 09:11 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

Thanks Susie and Linda for putting my cards on your list this week - you are both sweethearts! Thanks to Vicki too for letting me know!

Here are the new cards in my faves gallery this week:

FS388 Friend 2 Friend by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281, California Poppies by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 – Tulips for Chris by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Hexagons by Pum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gently down the stream by Rys_mum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He Treads on the Waves of the Seas by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD220 Lenten Rose by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frychair by jactop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC450 ~ Shabby Chateau by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Curtains by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have been thinking of throwback Thursdays and just wanted to share one of my all time favorite cards ever on SCS or anywhere else - it still takes my breath away:

~I Heard the Bells.... by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz to all!
Reply With Quote Likes