Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending January 6, 2013

Here�s to a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous (and crafty!) 2013!

Have you seen the BEST of 2012 thread? There�s a plethora of cards and projects posted, and they are beyond beautiful, clever, stunning and sweet. Here�s the link:

FAVORITES: The Best of 2012 by Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take a peek!

-------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Mary (jandjccc), Vicki (vdm), Elaine (ChaosMom), Linda (Holstein), and me, Brenda (tessaduck).

We interrupt our regular programming for the following special announcement:

Let�s give a loud cheer and warm hugs to Stacy (JBgreendawn), who will be joining our merry band.

WELCOME, STACY!

and back to the favorites...

Here�s a few from my list.

lovely, soft flowers:
IC Lily Inspired by ckbythesea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fierce colors with a great embossed bg panel:
Seriously Hot Wheels by Harley Queen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

favorite pi with an awesome twine bow:
Feeling Froggy by lindaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fabulous retirement card:
Happy Retirement by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snowy scene:
MFTWSC105 - Thanks snow much by Xandra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

how to color green glass bottles:
Wild Flowers by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

double thickness on a die cut:
WT408.....Birthday Wishes by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bright cityscape:
WT408 How To Live by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ethereal:
Happy Birthday, Dennis! by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hilarious, irreverent New Year�s card:
Bad Habits by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and from our newest team member, exquisite textures:
CC406 Creamy Prayers by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

---------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 23 December, 2012, through 6 January, 2013.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Brenda, and welcome Stacy....

This has been a busy week and I haven't had much time in the gallery but did spend a little time and found some beauties....

Sassy Cheryl - Let's Paint Something by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC370 Sugar and Spice.... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A150 - ...ice cube snowman... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT408 & SCSCCJAN13 New Blue by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC410 Chalkboard Valentine by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine for a Card Maker by momhom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Valentine SUO by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorless Thinking of You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Sum of a Happy New Year... by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC410, Chocolate Chalkboard by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, please show me what I missed.... Have a great week....
Happy Stamping
Vicki
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

The gallery always inspires me. Thanks to everyone who posts.
Here are my favorites:

FS308 Silhouettes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, Dennis! by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC410 Mini Chalkboard by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Postcard by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for you ... by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happiest of Holidays by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Punched Border Ornament (bb) by triasimite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorless Thinking of You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Serenity by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BAYOU SCENE by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT408 Smile by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT408 MFT Vintage by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Chirstmas 2013 by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A150 QFTD146 Hello Snowflakes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A150, Frosty Hello_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT408 & SCSCCJAN13 New Blue by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Neutral Christmas Snowflakes by zainy3018 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC370, Embrace Winter by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Flowers - QFTD146 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BAYOU SUNSET by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paintbrush by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thanks Brenda for mentioning my How To Live card...Its always a thrill to be mentioned in this thread :p

I didn't have a lot of gallery time this week but I did favorite these:

WT408 MFT Vintage by Shadow's Mom

IC370 Sugar and Spice.... by glowbug
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #6  
Forum Fanatic

Default FAVS - Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Everyone! Best wishes and Happy Crafting!

CONGRATULATIONS! to all who were listed in the Best of 2012! The creativity, design and beauty was amazing!! I continue to be amazed and inspired!
THANKS! to all who posted your Favorites! I'm sure there are still smile hangovers!

Welcome, Stacy - to the Notification Team! a HUGE THANK YOU! to YOU for all of the linking to the Pinterest site! That was a HUGE endeavor and onerous task! I for one, and I'm sure many other SCSers, sooooo APPRECIATE your doing it! It's so nice to see all the FAVs pictured in one place!

Work deadlines limited my time in the gallery this week....but here are a few beauties that I found in that time ....Hope you enjoy them! I'm including some from the previous week too, since they were missed due to the annual favorites...

Spellbinders Wedding Ensemble by Taspak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Emily's cake - Outside by bryaj03 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Day by beechwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Day Utensil holder by beechwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A149 - Dahlia Dreams by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Rose by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Airbrush Thank You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inkyimpressions by kerry4girls - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Anniversary by abuist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inkyimpressions by kerry4girls - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday shabby chic by quarteronly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ribboned and Bowed jhg 1_5_13 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AOCC13A, Sunflower for sister #2 by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I can't wait to see all that I missed!

Thanks to all who share so selflessly - we appreciate your inspiration!
Thanks to all who contribute in any way to this thread - you bring many smiles!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Look forward to another amazing year of masterpieces!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

*waves* Thanks for having me, it is so much fun to spread happy mail.
Here are some I saved this week

A cool design I want to CASE someday...
Tempus Fugit by Chautona - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Utterly fabulous layers and colors
~The Kush Report~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Way cool texture on the snowflakes...
MFTWSC104 - PI Warm Wishes - Joy to the World by arat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

this was just loaded... fabulous colors and texture.
January's 12 tags of 2013 by SuePeac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

My Faves:

StampinAK - SOMETHING TO CROW ABOUT!

LittlePinkBuckaroo - MINI MAIOLBOX - REAL RED

StickUps - PILLOW TALK

Lisa S - REV UP YOUR ENGINES

kerry4girls - INKYIMPRESSIONS

thecraftysister - LOVE BIRDS

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks, Nancy, for cooking my Christmas Postcard as one of your favorites, it truly means so much! And thanks to ChaosMom for letting me know!

This is the only card I put in my favs this week:

TLC410 Chalkboard Valentine by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 09:42 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Some of my favorites....

darleenstamps.. Happy Birthday, Dennis! by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson.. Roses for you ... by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003.. Airbrush Thank You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box.. ~Shirley and Helen~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly.. Double Trouble! by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. WT408 Smile by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwrightdesigns.. Winter Forest F4A150, QFTD146 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose.. QFTD146, Embrace Life (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clownmom.. F4A150 QFTD146 Hello Snowflakes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould.. F4A150, Frosty Hello_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine.. WT408 & SCSCCJAN13 New Blue by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik.. F4A150 - ...ice cube snowman... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook.. IC370, Embrace Winter by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

paper24x7.. White on White by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper.. IC370 A Checkered Thanks by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay.. Paintbrush by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE.. SC417 Berries in Blue by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie.. Lace Christmas Tree by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie.. Wedding Rings by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99.. Vintage Valentine SUO by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Nancy(stiz2003) for picking my Silhouettes card for your favorite. That was a card that I was proud of and was thrilled that so many of my scs loved it too. Thanks again.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Happy New Year to you all! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. Here are my fav's:

Faceted Snowflake - QFTD145 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Rose by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for you ... by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Airbrush Thank You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little altered house by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday card by shelley001 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy New Year! by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Blessed by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Shirley and Helen~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Wishes by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bells and Boughs 2013 Cards by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC407 Silver/gold anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Because by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Audrey, Snow Princess~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Shore - FS308 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ivory Asters - CC406, RRR63 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC417 Pink Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC407 Silver, Gold, and White Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT408 New Year! New Toys! by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Forest F4A150, QFTD146 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lace Christmas Tree by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC410, Chalkboard birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC369 Mauve Inspiration by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Opening Night! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC368 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Trouble! by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I slipped in a couple from last week because I think everyone was posting the favs for the year as I was and that week got kind of overlooked....or I just missed the thread for last weeks favorites maybe???

As usual thank you to our hard working (especially last weekend) and dedicated notifiers! You bring joy to us all in this thread.

Happy Sunday!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 02:43 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Oh my goodness, you have made my day, Brenda. Thank you so much for mentioning my "wild flowers" in your faves. And thanks to Mary for letting me know. Happy New Year to all, and welcome Stacy

Now, to share a few of my faves for the week:

~Shirley and Helen~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday... by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT231: Pink & Blue vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Heart You by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I heart you! - MFT January Teaser, day One by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 02:49 AM   #16  

What a great way to start my day...Thx so much Chaos Mom for mentioning my b-day sunflower...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 AM   #17  

OMGoodness - Nancy (stiz2003), thank you so much for honoring one of my cards this week!! What a nice surprise this morning.

Thank you Mary T (jandjccc) for letting me know - I appreciate that very much!

Happy New Year Everyone - I wish you all a happy and fulfilling 2013!
Blessings,
Audrey

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 03:08 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Amy(fairsinger), thank you for listing my chalkboard card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:10 AM   #19  

Welcome Stacy! Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks and hugs to Nancy and Polly for mentioning my MFT Vintage card! Brenda, you are so kind! Thanks for the notification!

Here's some beauties for the week:
Karen B. Barber's CC407 SILVER AND GOLD
Artystamper's CC407 Silver and Gold Anniversary
justcrazy's CC407...with love
hskelly's WT408 New Year! New Toys!

Wishing you all a very creative week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:18 AM   #20  
Matboard Maniac

thank you so much Chaos Mom for picking my card!!!! Sure makes a great start of the week!!!! And thanks Stacy for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:29 AM   #21  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you, for making me a favorite for the week. Everyone at Splitcoaststampers are a great bunch of people to work with. I really appreciate the time everyone puts in to move my cards around in. I will get it right one of these days!
I love all of the people who share this site you are truly all amazing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:42 AM   #22  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Mary and Nancy, for including my Hello Snowflakes in your Favorites this week. That is such a fun technique. And another thanks to Mary for letting me you that you included it in your list.

I put two cards in my favorites just before the new year -- IC369 Hello Heart by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and FS308 Blossom for Sabrina by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers. I usually just "favorite" cards I want to CASE -- and I've already CASEd Mary's but haven't uploaded it just yet.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:42 AM   #23  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thank-you so very much Nancy aka Stiz2003, for the mention of my card...wow, I am thrilled. Thanks also to Chaosmom for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:01 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart This thread covers two weeks: 12/23/2012 to 1/6/2013

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonw1View Post
I slipped in a couple from last week because I think everyone was posting the favs for the year as I was and that week got kind of overlooked....or I just missed the thread for last weeks favorites maybe???
Peggy, you are correct. There was no weekly Favorites thread posted last weekend, in order to concentrate the notification team's efforts on the Best of 2012 thread.

For those who might have missed it, Brenda (tessaduck) mentioned the dates at the end of post #1. This first thread of 2013 is for uploads from December 23rd through January 6th. Anyone who has already posted her list for last week is welcome to go back to the week before and also post those.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:05 AM   #25  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Mary T. aka Jandjccc, for the mention of my card here....wow...
Thanks also to Chaosmom for letting me know....so appreciated!!
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:15 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
VSN Coordinator

Received 566 Likes on 453 Posts

Welcome Stacy! :lol:

Here are some I saved:

Birthday Rose by jessjean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You Happiness by ddaws - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Courage by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:21 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 174 Likes on 147 Posts
Default Thanks Mary, Amy and Lee-Anne!

Goodness ladies - thanks for fav'ing three of my cards this week.

Thanks jandjccc for faving my checkerboard card

thanks Fairsinger for faving my pinjk and blue twins card

and thanks Lee-Anne for faving my silver and gold anniversary

I really appreciate it!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:44 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Welcome to the team, Stacy! The work you have done on the Pinterest site is astonishing!

Here are my favorites that span the past two weeks.

HamiltonGal
CC406...Vanilla love by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini
F4A149 - Dahlia Dreams by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22
IC369 Live with Passion by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinlynn
MMTPT231, VLVJan2013 - Twins by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1

bfinlay
MMTPT231 Vintage Onesies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik I wish I had her creative genes!
MMTPT231 - ...pink n blue Curt... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LittleSeaOtter
Snow Skating by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour
WT408 Knit Hat by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants I didn't know how good purple and brown look together until this
Snowflake by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn
FS306 Gingham Bloom by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay
IC370 Wee Critter Tags by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

paper24x7
White on White by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampinAK Learn to Pause by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:50 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
VSN Coordinator

Received 566 Likes on 453 Posts

Thanks jasonw1 for mentioning my daisy card, you made my week! :lol: Thanks Brenda for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Cheers to the Great Favorites Team, the work you've done this past week and year is above and beyond!
Welcome to the new member, Stacy! Kudos to you for the work you have done on the "best of" Pinteret site! Talk about a load of eye candy!

Thank you to Peggy, aka jasonw1, for adding my silver, gold and white birthday card to your favorites. I hope my Aunt likes it as much, when she gets it!

Stay warm and have a wonderful week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:14 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Jennifer, thank you for listing my knit hat as one of your favorites. You gave me an "inside smile" which I truly appreciate. Vicki, thanks for your notification...it is appreciated too. Hugs, Sallie

Last edited by hobbydujour; 01-06-2013 at 06:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #32  
Pearl-ExPert

aaawww... thanks misti (scrapperwannabe) for picking my courage card as a favorite!! what a lovely way to start the day!! and thank you to brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know!!

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:28 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Brenda and Jennifer, thanks for mentioning that gingham poinsettia card I am grinning from ear to ear.
and ladies... that pinterest board got caught up and finished this week because, Val {Greywolf }did half the work.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 AM   #34  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stacy thanks for the heads up about my card being favored. So appreciate it.

Vicki thank you too for actually taking the time to favor my ice cube snowman card. You sure know how to make a gal feel special on a rainy Sunday morning. :0)

Have a great Sunday everyone!
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks to Vicki (vdm) for faving my Chocolate Chalkboard, and to Lois (clownmom) for mentioning my Blossom For Sabrina. I am so thrilled!! Hugs to you both!

All of my favorites for this week have been posted, so I'll just add I loved the cards this week by Artystamper,Arizona Maine, and Andrea Ewan.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #36  

What a wonderful way to start the day and find out my card was in favorites. Thanks so much chaosmom, Peggy (jasonw1) and Mart T. (jandjccc) for including my card! I am delighted. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to do this. Brenda, I truly appreciate your notifications.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Finally had some time in the gallery this week, and found all these terrific cards!! You ladies have fired up the inspiration for this coming year - thank you for all you share here!

IC370 Poppy Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Coffee Talk~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC410 - Amazing! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wild Flowers by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Little Girl SC417 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dashing Through the Snow by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

What a wonderful snowy morning and what a nice surprise! Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) for including my Mauve Inspiration in your list of favourites this week. Thank you also to Stacy for the 'heads-up'. Here is my list for this week.

*QFTD145 F4A149 Resist Holly Leaves by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A149 Thank-you Scorepal by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC407 Silver, Gold, and White Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True Blue by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anything goes ODBD by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #39  
Inking Addict

Thank you TacyMac for the shout out of my Valentine Card this week!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! And thanks also for Stacy/JBgreendawn for taking the time to let me know. Have a great day everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2013, 07:17 AM   #40  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks so much for the shout out Lisa - great way to start my Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes