Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending February 10, 2013

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. These dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Vicki (vdm), Brenda (Tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Judi(Crafts) and Stacy (JBgreendawn). Here's my new list:

susie nelson... F4A155 - Sentimental Celebration - Stamp Class 2/13 by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... I wish I could see you by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pammyjo.. WT413 Leprechaun Cutie by Pammyjo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinlynn.. CC412 - Pick Up Time by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine.. WT413 Irish Blessing by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein..
WT413 Green Get Well by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yellowrose.. Stripes and sails by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blessingsX3.. Be Blessed by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Neutral Bird by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour.. SC422 In the Marsh by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

koopdedoo.. CC412 sympathy by koopdedoo by koopdedoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

elmo98ca.. Moments in Life by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamps4funinCA.. A Good Day to Play with Patterns by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe.. CC412 Wildflower Sympathy by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix... Simple Sympathy by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

katarzyna... With Sympathy by katarzyna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Labels 18 Thank you by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wish I could put all I had but I need to save room for the rest of you.

Now lets see all of your FAVORITES......
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

If you are new to this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks so much Mary! I'm thrilled to see my Simple Sympathy card listed here! Here are a few that stood out to me this week:
A unique pot full of paper reeds on Zuni Bouquet by splicedcenterstamp
Beautiful piercing, coloring and split panel sketch on Sympathy Sketch by justwritedesigns
A great mix of dp with an awesome diecut for a great use of the color challenge colors Umbrella Man birthday by HamiltonGal
Beautiful distressed, sponged resist stamping with gorgeous embellishing Joy and Peace by joan ervin
and a great, CAS, Masculine Valentine by simplybeautiful
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Here's a few of my favorites for the week:

glamorous floral display:
IC375 & MIX2 Pink Orchids by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tender:
Grieve Not by bizzy32765 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tulips and a bunny:
Hello Spring by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

brilliant mixed media:
oh, &D...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gold and white romance:
Wedding or Anniversary by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Another wonderful week in the gallery. Even though this list is lengthy I had even more favorited. There are just so many innovative and creative cards.

tygerpaws 11 Gesso Flowers by tygerpaws11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers QFTD150, SUO, Queen Beate... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Itsapassion Hello Janette! by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 MIX1 Swedish Ancestors by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Weekend Warrior Masculine Valentine by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Alina44 Alina_31-01_6_by_Alina44 by Alina44 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose QFTD150, Wishing you a very Happy Birthday by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour FS313 Falling in Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bobbies girl FS313 - BlessingsX3 by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elly64 A walk in the park by Elly64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CraftHavenRetreats Masculine Valentine CASE by CraftHavenRetreats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

triasimite Doily For You (bb) by triasimite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Griz FIRE WATCH TOWER by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix Neutral Strength by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn CC412 It is well with my soul butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LabradorDork Sands of Time by LabradorDork - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik MMTPT236 - ...Curts a teapot AGAIN!... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitty1wu Winter Scene 1 by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

darleenstamps SC422~CC412 Thinking of You by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn Triple challenge, Triple Easel Card (set up) by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Feathered Geese Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

judithnaylor Valentine Tunnel Card by judithnaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix Who Can Resist Paris in the Rain? by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie A tulle dress this time by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

Thanks so much Mary for putting my 'Stripes and Sails' card in your favourites gallery this week, and thanks Stacy for notifying me.
The cards I favourited this week are as follows:
CC412, Kindness Butterflies by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Sketch CC412 SC336 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC412 sympathy by koopdedoo by koopdedoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More fun than a barrel of monkeys by Oddesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX 2 Green Resist by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #8  

Thank you Mary T and Stacey for mentioning my cards! What a wonderful day brightener!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #9  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I had this gorgeous masked creation by GLOWBUG in my faves this week!

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #10  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I am trying to be better at adding cards to my faves! I actually have three this week saved although there were so many gorgeous cards! I just keep forgetting!

jojot Birdcage jhg 2_8 by jojot at Splitcoaststampers
kittie747 Done In Love by kittie747 at Splitcoaststampers
rainy SC422 - A Day To Celebrate by rainy at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here is the correct link to .. yellowrose46
Stripes and sails by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are my fav's for This week!

Weddings are a hoot !! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS206 Monochromatic Thanks by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS206 TLC415 Encircled Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC412 Painted Florals by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS206: Thanks for Thinking of Me by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Sketch CC412 SC336 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC422 Wedding congrats by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX1 faux vintage tag by Marguerite Rose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soul to Soul by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT413 A Shade Of Green by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Pearls by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD151 Valentine for Susan by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful Chalkboard IC375 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC375 Vintage Roses by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Invitation by Taspak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ides of March by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Card by shortonideas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderful week... and thank you to the team of notifiers who week after week donate thier time in this thread!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #13  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I was sick this week and didn't have a lot of online, or crafting, time but still have a few beauties:

kitty1wu ~ Winter Scene 1

Missro ~ Daffodils for Marion

Vickie Y ~Ladybug Hello
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 01:23 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Peggy thank you so much for the mention of my card. Soul to Soul. It's such a nice thing to be honored by your peers. You are such a wonderful artist so its really a compliment.

Thanks for notifying me Brenda. You ladies on the notification team do a great job and we all appreciate it.

Can't sleep, it's 4:10 a.m. and I am wide awake. Perfect time to get this done before church.

Here are my favs for the week:

Flower Silhouette by Pam MacKay QFTD151, Flower Silhouette by Pam MacKay at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Resist by Whippetgirl MIX2/ Vintage Resist by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Water Color Flower by Rox 71 Water Color Flower by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp Free Horses by Jdmommy Stamp Free Horses, F4A155, QFTD151 by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Puppy Love You Much by RaeInReno Puppy Love You Much by RaeInReno - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cricut, Cuttlebug CD Calendars by Iluvcards Cricut, Cuttlebug, CD Calendars by Iluvcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Horse Frontier Metal Embossed Card by fatona27 Horse Frontier Metal Embossed Card by ratona27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by darleenstamps SC422~CC412 Thinking of You by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Snow Postcard by stiz2003 Shabby Snow Postcard by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Labels 18 Thank you by jasonw1

Thanks for all of your inspiration ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 01:23 AM   #15  
Compulsive Stamper

Stacy, thanks so much for choosing my Vintage Distressed card as one of your favourites. It was a lovely surprise, and very unexpected!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 01:53 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Mary, Nancy, and Peggy, for including my cards on your lists of favorites. It means a great deal to me and spurs me on. Mary, a double thanks to you for being my sweet "notifier" this week. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Mary for the mention of my green get well card this week. Made my Sunday. Thanks Judi for all your time with the notifications.

Here are some beauties I found this week:
CAS206, Monochromatic Blue by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moments in Life by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC412 CAS neutrals by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC412, black daisies by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embellished Egg Easter Card by stampinjewelsd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
March 2013 Monochromatic card class by sabrad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter Treats by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT413 Rainy Day_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
To be loved by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CTS14 - Happy Birthday by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT413 A bit of green... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Soul to Soul by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT413 by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT413 - Green Balloons by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Horse Frontier Metal Embossed Card by ratona27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Makes It by yungs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Blue Secret Garden CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX2 F4A155 Musical Butterflies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter Card by Dolly Watt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Think Spring and have a great week!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 03:47 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

I have loved so many cards this week - these are my 3 very favourites

Labels 18 Thank you by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WMW Valentine Blues by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS313 - JustRite by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No crafting for 2 weeks :mad: - so see you all soon

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 04:28 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you so much, Sue, for mentioning my card among your favorites for the past week. You brought sunshine into a dreary day. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 04:36 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by sillyfillyView Post
Here's a new link for Peggy's card: Labels 18 Thank you by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 04:37 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much stiz2003 for listing my BlessingsX3 card. What a way to start my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 04:42 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Linda for mentioning my Green Balloons card. You helped make my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 04:43 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Mississippi McGyver

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks Nancy for mentioning my two cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 05:05 AM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much, Ina (yellowrose46) for mentioning my monkey card. I don't believe I've ever been chosen for the weekly general favorites, so you have totally made my day.

My Pinterest Boards
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thank you so much Nancy for mentioning my mixed media canvas Swedish Ancestors. That piece was fun to create and meant a lot to me. I'm so glad you liked it. You made my day!

Thanks also to Vicki for the notification..you gals are the best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 05:10 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Just a few of my favorites for now. More later after church:

Lynn's KSS truck
Kathy's sympathy card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 05:12 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Here are some of my favs for the week. Please take a look at these beauties!

CC412 All in Neutrals by BeckyTE

CC412 We'll Miss You Julia! by Shadow's Mom

WT413 Shamrock Bouquet by hobbydujour

Be Still My Heart by allee's
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 05:32 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

As always, lots of beautiful creations in the gallery. And with the new MIX challenges, it 's just getting better!

jodylb Purple Dragonfly by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour , this one is going to be in the forum many times, you're such an enabler, Sallie!
*CAS206 TLC415 Encircled Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blindstamper Fanciful CAS by blindstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Redbugdriver TLC/CAS ~ Patterned Flower by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

patstamps2001 Watermark Butterfly by patstamps2001 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay Paint Chip Polka Dots by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamps4funinCa A Good Day to Play with Patterns by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missro Daffodils for Marion by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

splicedcenterstamp Zuni Bouquet by splicedcenterstamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr Blue Roses - JustRite Challenge #JR089 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

flaxychick SC422 - Just Bee-cause by flaxychick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Labels 18 Thank you by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

darleenstamps SC422~CC412 Thinking of You by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 take a close look at the black oval frame, Peggy's oops made a wonderful effect Feathered Geese Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28 QFTD151 F4A155 Shimmery Florets by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay IC375 Vintage Roses by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC375 Blue For You by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mattsgirl Welcome, Baby Audrey by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Though this isn't just one card, it's the new MIX challenge and worth the look. I have yet to do one, but what a wonderful way to stretch our wings and grow! Lots of wonderful creations in here!
MIX2 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

Have a wonderful and creative week ahead.

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 05:49 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Thank you

I want to send out a big hug and Thank you to Peggy (jasonw1) for the mentions in the favorites forum, of two of my cards, Painted Florals and Ides of March. Peggy, I am thrilled and honored. Thank you!

Another Thank you and hug goes out to Sue (sue2 for choosing to add 2 cards to your favorites and this forum. Best Wishes and Painted Florals. Thank you Sue! This has made the sun shine a little earlier today! What an honor!

A big Thank you to Vicki (vdm) for the notifications!

A big thank you also goes out to each and every one on the Favorites Forum team!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 05:56 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Thank you so much Tessaduck for sending me off on my holiday with a smile on my face and spring in my step.

So kind of you to let me know I have made cards that have pleased you, Jasonw1 , Stiz2003 and Holstein

Sandie
x

Last edited by sistersandie; 02-10-2013 at 07:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:07 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh my...what a wonderful surprise this Sunday morning. Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) for including my Valentine for Susan card in your list of favourites this week. And to Vicki (vdm) for he notification. I really appreciate it. Here are some of my favourites for this week.
Feathered Geese Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC422: Peaceful Tulips by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS 206 Best Wishes by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Arbor Swing by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ruffled Doily Flower by Sarah B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Lotus Flower by westie2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:20 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda/Holstein thanks so much for the shout out on my card Soul to Soul. I'm honored. Its a nice way to start my Sunday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #34  

Wow, thank you Sillyfilly for including me in your favorites! You leave so many wonderful comments on the cards in the gallery and it is so appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to do this and thank you too, Brenda for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #35  
Mad Swapper

Mary and Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Moments in Time card this week. I feel so honored. You both made my day even more special!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #36  
Compulsive Stamper

Thank you for mentioning one of my cards as a favorite. There are so many talented papercrafters that it is hard to choose the top favorites. Here are some of mine.

ATC Chalkboard by ruby-heartedmom
Simple Sympathy by mamaxsix
Purple Crocus Easter by YoursTruly
*SC422 In the Marsh by hobbydujour
WT413 Green Get Well by Holstein
Soul to Soul by sillyfilly
Easter Card by Dolly Watt
With Joyful Gratitude by MrsOke

This made my day. TY

I guess I didn't get the links done properly. Sorry.

Last edited by sabrad; 02-10-2013 at 06:29 AM.. Reason: Linking didn't work
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #37  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Linda, for favoriting my Rainy Day card -- and also for notifying me! Your were double kind!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:40 AM   #38  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Sillyfilly for adding my calendars to your list of favorites. I'm glad you like them.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:41 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Linda (Holstein), thanks so much for mentioning my card this week! You made me really happy today!!!!! Vicki, Thank you for letting me know!!!! Hugs to both of you!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #40  
Pearl-ExPert

Wow, great way to start my Sunday!! Thank you so much Jennifer (mother's daughter) and Sabrina (cook22) for mentioning my Daffodils for Mariam as one of your favs! I'm honored!! Thanks to Vicki too for letting me know! Hugs to you all!!
FS324 and Tuesday Teapotter
Life is about choices. Choose to live each day to its fullest.
Reply With Quote Likes