Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-27-2014, 05:08 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending December 28, 2014

Hello friends! I hope you had a wonderful holiday week!!! Ours was good despite being very different from our normal holiday. At one point I mentioned on my blog I thought we might eat beans and rice for Christmas Eve supper. We did not have our traditional supper but we didn't eat beans and rice either!

Don't forget that NEXT week we list our BEST of 2014!!! I have gotten started using a word document but I am not quite through yet, how about you?

I am delighted to share with you that we have a new notifier!!!! Susie (Susie Australia) is joining the team!!! What fun. Susie is a fabulous artist and a bit of a comedian. Susie's card descriptions are hilarious! Susie joins us tonight in Stacy's place as Stacy and her husband enjoy special moments with their son!

Which brings me to the difficult part of this post. As Brenda said to the notifiers last week "The only thing constant in life is change". I am not real big on change so it is with sadness that I decided to step away from notifying on a regular basis. I have had a fabulous 14 months but I feel the need to focus a little more on my teens during the weekends! Our son turns 18 in January and our daughter will be 15 this summer. I don't want to miss out on a minute of time that they want to spend with me! I am not gone for good, however as I will be back next week to help out with the BEST of 2014, I'll sub during the year AND of course stop by to hand in my weekly favorites lists!!!!

Please help me wish Brenda (tessaduck) a VERY HAPPY Birthday this week!!!!

Your notifying team this week is:

Brenda (tessaduck), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2),
Linda (Holstein) and ME (ohmypaper!)

Phew! I will end my book now!

Since most of my time was spent with my kids this week, my list is bascially made up from the two galleries I played in this week:

FS411, Birthday Girl by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS304, Peace on Earth by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Morning Tea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS PEACEFUL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clean and Busy, Busy Bee by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC510 Cheerful by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC510 - The Caterpillar ... by Serenity_Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Worldwide Greetings by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Nativity by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS304 Thanks! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX100 Fly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS304 Cherry Blossoms by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

On a Wire by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Thank You CAS304 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS304 What's Cookin' by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS304 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC520 peace by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX100 Yellow orange hued hearts by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 12-27-2014 at 05:43 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 05:09 PM   #2  

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile Happy 2015!

[giggling...!] You're such a fun team member, Angie! You'll be missed as a regular, and I'm so glad you're willing to fill in occasionally. Enjoy your time with S and E. It's precious! Thanks for your service, for starting the thread, for the birthday wishes, and specifically, thanks for choosing my peace card as a favorite this week. It's the one I used for my facebook Christmas greeting...

Here�s a few of my favorites for the past week:

Merry & Modern, RS142 by stampwithsandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 CAS304 May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT511 Simple Thanks by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Leap of Joy by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas 2013 by cherylbirch - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry christmas by Geri Glynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Eve Step Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX99 Believe II by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A253 & WT511 Admiring Susanbri by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Robbo by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX100 Stencilled Skyline by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 06:17 PM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angie thank you so much for your warm welcome, I did the happy dance in double time when Brenda invited me to be a notifier. I stopped dancing rather adruptly when I read on and found out that you are retiring from notifying. Enjoy your time with your wonderful family my friend. Thank you Angie for including my "Fly" card on your terrific list.

Brenda I hope you know what you have taken on by adding me to your team LOL, I will try and not break anything. Happy birthday wishes to you Brenda and thank you for including my "Robbo" card on your great list.

I hardly got to spend anytime in the gallery, here is my little list and I look forward to seeing what I missed.

Elegant Greeting Card & box by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX100 Stencilled Skyline by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT511 Super weird card by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC510 Honey, It's Good To Dream by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS304 Little Agnes by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS MYRNA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 07:14 PM   #5  

Thank you Susie, my friend! **Sniff Sniff** So sad we won't be working together! Thank you so much for favoring my Prima Doll! E liked it!!! I am honored that you like it, you create such wonderful things with the Prima dolls!

Vicki! Thank you so much for letting me know!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 07:41 PM   #6  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Angie, thanks for starting the thread tonight and for all your time spreading joy on this thread. Glad to hear you will still be with us. Enjoy those children...they do grow up fast.
Welcome Ms Susie! I'm very excited that you are going to be one of the notifiers.
Happy Birthday Brenda!!!! I know what you want for your birthday gift...Go Ducks!!!

Enjoyed a beautiful Christmas with the family...so not a lot of time in the galleries this week, but I found some real beauties.

MIX Pink Poinsettia by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A253 & WT511 Admiring Susanbri by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This was my favorite one this week! Totally made from the heart.
CC510 Honey, It's Good To Dream by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 wonky smile by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glossy Napkin CC510 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510, Plane Awesome_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 CAS304 May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 Stay Focused by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Felt Gift Card Tag by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS411 Falling Hearts by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!!!
Thanks Angie for the mention of my card...made my night
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #7  

Thank you, Linda! You have made me smile and glow!!!! It was definitely my favorite gift given this year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for the welcome Linda and also for the notifications.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 08:36 PM   #9  

Angie, thank you for all the time you devoted while raising a young family! Yes, I so agree the favorites of the year is hard and the first time I tried. I had two pages after only three months and how does one choose one over another. Wow, what decisions here! Susie, Welcome to the notification team and THANK you for devoting your time to this!

Here are my favorites this week, with many days missed!

catluvr2 CC510 Happy Bee Day by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac CAS304 What's Cookin' by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts Butterfly Blessings by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CC510 Weird bird by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CAS304 Silver Bells by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC473 F4A253 Countryside Winter by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour MIX100 QFTD242 Holiday Tag Card by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

irishgreensue Sketch a Honey, B & W by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreenDawn FS411 Blinged Tree Joy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitty1wu Lady Sewing by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitty747 Christmas Morning Tea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MaryEB Moose in the Pines by MaryEB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter TLC513 Origami Chocolates by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mrupple This Way To My Heart by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Snowstorm by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 A honey of a birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin FS MYRNA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin TLC CAS PEACEFUL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX100 Fly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia Happy Birthday Robbo by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 10:16 PM   #10  

Angie thank you so much for being a notifier - I know it is a lot of work and time spent! Brenda - happy happy birthday!! Welcome Susie - I look forward to you notifying us - most likely with your great sense of humor!!
Thanks Brenda and Linda for mentioning my card in your list of favorites this week - I am always honored!! Brenda thank you so much for letting me know. You are so appreciated!
Happy new year to all of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2014, 10:24 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Nancy (aka stiz2003) thank you so much for including both of my cards on your terrific list!! We thought of you on Christmas Day when our little 2 year old great grand-niece recieved a purple fishing rod from Father Christmas!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 12:30 AM   #12  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Angie and Nancy, thanks so much for mentioning my Christmas Morning Tea card this week. I really appreciate it.

Susie, thanks for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 12:45 AM   #13  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Welcome Susie, Happy Birthday Brenda and sad farewells to my friend Angie - we will miss you here.

Like most people I have been busy with food, family and friends in recent days so gallery browsing, however enjoyable, has not been high on the list. I have manage to spot quite a few though...

Jolly Old St. Nick by alora - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MFTWSC207 - Cool Day with Christmas by stampitnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Sign I Give by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS304 Silver Snowflakes by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC520 Christmas Mitten by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reindeer mouse by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TRRSC42 by catrules - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
What's The Word by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Endless Wishes Christmas Greetings by stampwithsandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Merry Trees Card Set by KY Southern Belle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Last Minute Gift Wrapping by kaygee47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 & SC520 Happy New Year! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing everyone a happy, peaceful and creative New Year.
Janine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 01:59 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 28/12/14

Well, it has been a wonderful week with Christmas, lots precious family time. Not much gallery viewing but still managed to favour some beauties. Great that you have offered your time to this forum, Susie, and thank you, Angie, for all the notifying you have been doing, enjoy the extra time with your young family.

FS MYRNA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
*CAS304 Silver Bells by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC510 How Special You Are by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC510 Cheerful by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
CC Nativity by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Christmas Eve Step Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Michele G
CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper
F4A253 & WT511 Admiring Susanbri by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
MIX100 Fly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
Happy Birthday Robbo by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 02:07 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Great way to end the weekend - thank you Susie and Linda for faving my "It's Good To Dream" card and also Susie for faving "Little Agnes" - so appreciate your kindness!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 02:46 AM   #16  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Angie - enjoy your family time!! Thank you so much for the notifications this week - and also for favouriting my Worldwide Greetings to all my SCS friends .

As a sub, I guess I can say "welcome" to the notifying team, Susie - it's a great way to see more in the gallery. Thank you (and Brenda, too) for liking my Stencilled Skyline - especially since it was one DH was dubious about - till he saw it in daylight ;-).
And Linda, thank you for mentioning my Simple Thanks - thank you for the challenge idea and the inspiration to look at my stamps with fresh eyes.
You've all made a cold morning warmer and brighter.

With the gallery mods enjoying a holiday break I haven't had much time in the gallery, but here are a couple:

Fireworks 2015 SC520 by kiagc

WT511 Tracks in the Snow by NaomiW
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 02:55 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Nancy, thank you so much for putting three of my cards on your list. That plus your frequent, thought-filled comments REALLY mean a great deal to me since I have such respect for you as an artist. Hugs, Sallie

Brenda, a VERY happy b'day. Thank you for your notifications....it's most appreciated. Hugs too, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 03:35 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for getting us started this week. I am certainly going to miss you on the team � you�ve been so kind, encouraging and supportive � thank you so much!

Welcome, Susie, to the notification team. Your enthusiasm will be such a wonderful asset. I hope you find it to be an enjoyable and rewarding experience.

Happy Birthday, Brenda!

I did very little in the galleries this week � had a lot of other �stuff� going on. Hope to get back on track this week. Here are some of my favorites this week:

Christmas Morning Tea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC510 - MFT by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC510 Stay Focused by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC510 Penguin Greetings by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glossy Napkin CC510 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC510 Weird bird by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 03:58 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Janine and Sue 28, for each mentioning a card of mine among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 04:11 AM   #20  

**sniff**
Thanks so much everyone for your kind words!

Susie(susie australia),
Linda(Holstein)
Janine(Jay_Bee)
Priscilla(catluvr2)

THANK YOU so much for favoring my Prima Doll!! I am SO honored to be included on your lists! I think that altered cover was my favorite project this year so thank you for admiring it too!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 04:27 AM   #21  

Oh grrr!
See! I am in a super hurry to dash off to church and I messed up!!!

I already thanked Susie and Linda but it bears repeating!

I forgot to say THANK YOU to Sue(Sue2. It means so much to be included in your list!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 04:32 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Sending many thanks to Angie (ohmypaper!) for listing my Glossy Napkins in your list of faves - I am thrilled.
Thank you also to Linda (holstein) for mentioning Winter Thank You in your list for the week - I am so pleased.

Also, many thanks to Susie (susie australia) for letting me know - I appreciate it.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 04:37 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Just some of my faves

CAS304 New Year Star by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas wishes...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Walk FS411 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowman and Cutout Snowflakes by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS304, Peace on Earth by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clean and Busy, Busy Bee by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 Honey Flower Thanks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 - The Caterpillar ... by Serenity_Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 Happy Bee Day by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Eve Morning Coffee by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC520, Valentine Wreath by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT511 Holiday Thanks by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patches bday present by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bourbon and Cigar Birthday for Him by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS412 Floral Thanks by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Napkin and Clear Embossing Powder by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a good week everyone and Happy 2015!

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 04:51 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks Priscilla for the shout out - so fun, and Linda for the heads up~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 05:42 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 832 Likes on 586 Posts

Angie, We are so glad to have you still be with us even if only filling in occasionally. Do enjoy your family. Welcome SUSIE!!!! Very much looking forward to you notifying us. Happy birthday Brenda!!!!

I did not have tons of time in the gallery this week. Spent 24 hours in the car on the drive to and from our family gathering for Christmas. Well worth the drive but very glad to be out of the car.

Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for adding my card FS411, Birthday Girl to your favorites. When I finished that card my DS & DH both said that card needs to go to my MIL for her birthday so I guess it will be held for her birthday in May...LOL! Thank you Priscilla (catluvr2) for the notification! What a super way to start my Sunday. You ladies have given me the biggest smile today.

Here is what I did find in the gallery that I added to my favorites:

Thanks FS411 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pine-cone gift tag by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS MYRNA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tags3 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moose in the Pines by MaryEB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
God Is by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Buttercup by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Framed Tiny Rose Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Black & Blue Countryside by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC473 F4A253 Countryside Winter by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A253 Inspired By Mary by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen Inspired Hollyhocks by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX100 Yellow orange hued hearts by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Challenging Tiffany Blue and Chartreuse by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cenfetti Thanks IC473 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX Pink Poinsettia by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers. We really appreciate you taking the time to send the happy mail to these wonderful crafters.

Please show me your favorites this week as I missed a lot of wonderful cards and would love to see them.

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #26  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Happy birthday Brenda (it isn't that great having a birthday close to Christmas is it? Andy's is the 2nd and he says he never got birthday presents!)
Thank you Angie for all your hard work!! I only do it occasionally so I know a weekly commitment is a hard job!
Thank you Priscilla for all the notifications this week and thank you all my special SCS friends for all your wonderful comments-you are so uplifting and have really made a difference in so many people's hearts, especially mine!
Thank you this morning to these ladies in particular for listing my cards in your favorites!
Angie (Ohmypaper!)
Brenda (Tessaduck)
Susie Australia
Linda (Holstein)
Nancy (Stiz2003)
Janine (Jay_Bee)
Sue28
Kia (Kiagc)
Lisa (ShoeGirl)
Thank you all so much, I can't tell you how happy it makes my heart to make your list!!!! Thank you, thank you!
I will make my list after church today...I'm always running late on Sundays and if I start now I will be REALLY late!
Love you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 07:58 AM   #27  
Kookie Creator

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Angie - enjoy the time with your teens. They grow up so quickly!
Brenda - thank you so much for choosing my card!
Susie - thanks for the notification!
Happy 2015!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

I have so many thoughts I want to say but am struggling with the words. Angie we will miss you but, its a good thing its not a complete goodbye. Susie! Welcome and thanks for covering for me.
Brenda, Happy Birthday!!!

Nancy, thanks for listing my Christmas tree card and Susie, thanks for the happy mail

Hope you all had a beautiful holiday!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 08:34 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Nancy, I am thrilled and filled with joy this cold Sunday morning, all due to you and your adding the TLC513 origami box to your favorites and this thread. Thank you, my SCS cyber friend!

There hasn't been much time for the gallery this past week. I've managed to pop in a few times and found these lovelies...

hobbydujour
*CAS304 Silver Bells by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and this one

Stamperrobin

Thank you for the notification, Vicki.
Welcome to the wonderful group of Ladies of the Favorites Forum, Susie!

Happy New Year to Everyone!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 08:58 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 355 Likes on 260 Posts
Smile Happy New Year to all

Thank you Priscilla, Kia, and Lisa for picking my cards as your favs this week...I really appreciate it! Thanks also to Vicki for the notifications!

Happy Birthday Brenda, thanks so much to Angie for all your time on the Favorites thread..you will be missed but I know we will still see you a lot, and welcome to Susie as the new team member for this thread!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 08:59 AM   #31  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

First, a big �Way to go girlfriend� to Susie. From the dirt pile to the notifiers�is that like �out of the frying pan and into the fire?� I appreciate all you do for SCS. I think you are way more organized/functional than me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Next, I am so happy for you Angie. You have done so much for SCS, and deserve some much welcomed time with your teenagers. I was up to midnight working on a puzzle with my 17 and 18 year old sons � a holiday tradition. The best time I have spent all year.
Finally, a giant Happy Birthday to Brenda. Forever 21?
Here are my favs for this week�
FS412 Floral Thanks by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Stars IC473 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mix 100 hue tint shade grunge by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Blessings by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Countdown by Top Terp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Countdown by Top Terp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A honey of a birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bear and lots of gifts by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC520~Avoid Thin Ice by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Velvet & Buttercream by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 Penguin Greetings by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy New Year to all!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 09:12 AM   #32  

Thank you Priscilla for including my card in your favorites - I truly appreciate it. Thanks again to the birthday girl (Brenda) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 10:51 AM   #33  
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Lisa AKA shoe girl for including my card in your favorites this week!
QFTD127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 10:52 AM   #34  
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast

I love this Valentine card by Nancy today
FS412 - Big Hug by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 11:13 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Kia, Lisa, and Jennifer, for each mentioning a card of mine on your favorites lists. I am so appreciative...and you know that I admire each of your creative talents as well. Thanks again, Brenda, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 11:57 AM   #36  

Thank you Linda and Priscilla for mentioning my "Stay Focused" card! Puts a big smile on my face!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 12:03 PM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Once again... I didn't have a lot of time to spend in the galleries, but these lovely creations caught my eye:

Jennifer's origami gift box:
TLC513 Origami Chocolates by mother's daughter

This cool new technique (at least to me) by Jen:
Hello Camouflaging Die Technique by jenmitchell
Proud Fan Club Member
Proud MMTPTCC Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 12:03 PM   #38  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Jennifer (Mother's Daughter) for having me in your list!!! Especially since you only have two in there, wow!!
Thanks precious friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2014, 12:27 PM   #40  
Favorites Team Notifier

Heart Favorites for Dec. 28

Can you believe I tweaked my back trying to shaver my legs in the shower? Geeze, I'm getting old or something! Now I'm walking around bent!
Oh well, at least I can still walk huh?
Here is my favorites list for this week and I, like most of you, did NOT get much time in the gallery this last week....way too much Christmas prep and celebrating going on!!! Another wonderful year!
Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2015 is the best year ever!!
IC473 Winter Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Stars IC473 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC473 F4A253 Countryside Winter by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A253 Inspired By Mary by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Robbo by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT511 Super weird card by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC520, CAS304, CC510, Thank You by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX99 Believe II by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Worldwide Greetings by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PPA232 Come to Bethlehem by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 FS411 Hello Sweet Friend by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC513 Origami Chocolates by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tags3 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS304 What's Cookin' by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS304 Little Agnes by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CAS304 Silver Bells by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas wishes...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Reason by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This is one I missed from last week.
Christmas Turtle and Dove by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well, I'm sure I missed some and may have to do another list as soon as I realize which ones!!
Reply With Quote Likes