Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-08-2017, 06:07 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Default Favorites for the week ending April 9th 2017

Good Evening & Welcome to this weeks gathering of lists of fabulous gallery finds

Your Happy Mail is coming to you from
Priscilla (catluvr2), Carla (Covington Crafter), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Brenda (tessaduck), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), Angie (ohmypaper!)

If this is your first time being mentioned in this thread or you have a new blog we have blog badges found here in this thread.

Here are a few I found, I have had a crazy week at work and very little online time (that is going to get worse before it gets better sorry!)
~enjoy!

Spring Rain by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Near and Dear by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HELLO by craftincaly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Horror movie by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dragonflies at Play - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:SC639 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hyacinth Bulb in Glass by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372, CT0317, Show Your True Colors by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS Anita K by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17K Feather Light Possibilities by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17D | Hello Poppies by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17I - "No Matter How Far" by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Spring, Chickie by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 06:08 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

New to this thread? Please read this
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address.
(It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line.
Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
Note: It's also a good idea to make your user names of the artists in a different color.
you will see html shortcut buttons in the "go advanced" option of posting your reply.
this really helps the notifications team. our assignments are alphabetical.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 07:13 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

What great news before I head to bed. Huge thanks to Stacy (JBgreendawn) and Polly (peeps321) for listing my card, Show Your True Colors.
And, many thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for delivering the good news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 07:16 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks so much, Stacy, for the mention. I really appreciate it. Thanks, too, to Linda for stopping by to share the happy news with me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for getting us started, here's mine:

CC629 Spring Flowers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC639 Easter Hibiscus_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17N Watercolor? Silhouettes by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC639 Birthday Rose by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

March 2017, Bunny Buddies Paper Pumpkin by deniseinpa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glossy & Matte Petals by stampin_chiquie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT630 Washi Butterfly by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT630 Happy Day by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC629 Ranunculus in a Vase by kerry2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Bath Time by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 MIX219 Deep Blue Sea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372, CT0317, Show Your True Colors by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC592~Purple Tulip by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC592 - Singing Sunflower by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 07:38 PM   #7  
Crimping Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow! Thank you SnowmanQueen! I'm trying to get back to stamping after a 9 year hiatus. And thank you Holstein for posting a message to let me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 07:41 PM   #8  

Oh, I hope you all don't hate me when I do my list. I always have so many. Here goes:

Coral Floral card by howdyheidi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592 Awesome Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592 Mirror Pups by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630 Perfected in Weakness by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh, No. It's gonna sting me! by HappyinMarco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gild the Lily by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17D Normal by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Botanical Blooms for Autism Matters BLog Hop by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS530 Easter Dove_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC635 Angie by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Midnight Rain on Daisies by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Wishes by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainbow Easter Joy byyaleann7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pulled and Stripped by Cherimac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630, Woodland Animals by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX219 Explore by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A372 Happy Little Vegimite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 Apple a Day by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A372-Party 'til the Cows Come Home by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A372~Rooster May Rule The Roost, BUT by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fly Free by urrn4u - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A372 Big Nemo by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's Your Day by byHelenG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Scene by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 Thinking Cap by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tie a Knot and Swing! by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17M hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now over to the CAS side.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 08:18 PM   #9  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello! Here are a few I found this week!

F4A372 Angry Beaver by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT630 Country Poppies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hyacinth Bulb in Glass by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gild the Lily by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC629 by Colorin' Kate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cupcake by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're Fintastic by craftincaly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Whipper Snapper and Zig Clean Brush Makers! by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC632 Dragonfly Dreams by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brock Brings Joy to My Life by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 MIX219 Deep Blue Sea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC592 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 Happy bird by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17A Your fault! by JBgreendawn- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card with bicycle by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 April Showers bring May Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavinia Flower by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC635 Angie by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Defunct Motherboard Got a Little Makeover by JeanBFitzgerald - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC592, WT630, Living Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Some Love Your Way by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stick to the rules by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday by ShaunaVoom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 Happy Little Vegimite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 Alaska Fireweed by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC639, My Friend by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed are the Curious by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372-Party 'til the Cows Come Home by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Navy Dragonflies by Stampin' Hoot! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tooltaly Happy Birthday by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC629~Oxides by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17D glad by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very, Very Full Bunny by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372~Rooster May Rule The Roost, BUT by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX WT Goin' To The Lake by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 08:28 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Brenda & Angie (( Hugs )) thanks ladies for including me on your lists and Carla, thanks for the happy mail!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 08:37 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Stacy for getting us started this week. Here are some cards that caught my eye.
Mothers, Fathers and Florals by CathieC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter Simplicity by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Flower by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tea-rrific Teapot by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17N, F4A372, IC592, May Sunflowers by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592 Ray Of Sunshine by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592, Tulips, Again! by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Always Have Faith by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630 Perfected in Weakness by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592 Easter Tulips_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592, WT630, Living Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A372-Big Girl Panties by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brock Brings Joy to My Life by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A372 April Showers bring May Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC629 Ranunculus in a Vase by kerry2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tooltaly Happy Birthday by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630, Woodland Animals by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17E A Day in the Life of an Actuary by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630 Weekend Warrior by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Joey! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Horror movie by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Midnight Rain on Daisies by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC629 - MAD SUCCULENT FUSSY CUTTING by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS423 After the Rain by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thelma or Louise by Cherimac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17A Your fault! by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the beauty you have uploaded. show me what I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 08:48 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites for the Week Ending 9/4/17

I haven't had much time in my craft room this week, still feeling very fatigued and not up to doing much unfortunately. I did get some gallery time though and these are those I favoured -

FC:CC629 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630 Weekend Warrior by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592 Thank you by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630, Dream On by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592 ODBD Tulips by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630 Paper Pieced Blooms by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592 Awesome Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Blues by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Flower by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know there are so many I have missed seeing so I look forward to seeing everyone else's favourites! Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 09:32 PM   #13  
Stampin' Fool

Angie thank you for putting my card in the favorites......hugs.

gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 09:33 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you Stacy for getting us started and thanks to all who post their favorites and spread some love to their fellow crafters!

My thanks this week go to Polly, Benzi, Angie and Linda for including my cards and to Shirley for delivering the happy news! Ladies, you've put a big smile on my face!

Here's my list for the week. It was so hard to choose with all the marvelous creations. Besides all the regular challenge galleries, there was the April Fools VSN gallery to look through. It's such a treat to see all the creativity

asweetjewel APRVSN17N Fool Proof Watercolor

byHelenG It's Your Day

CardsbyMel Columbine Sprite

Cook22 TLC632 Dragonfly Dreams

dawnmercedes F4A372 wasted mime dmb

die cut diva CAS423 Rain Rain Go Away

fifiwesfan Crutches Are Hot!

HappyinMarco They Make My Spirits Soar

Hawaiian APRVSN17I - "No Matter How Far"

Jennifrann CC629 You Were Right

jojot Road Trip

justwritedesigns Pink Gazebo FS531

kittie747 Coffee, Tea or Me

limedoodle Happy Mother's Day

papercrafter40 Birds & Roses Happy Mother's Day

parknslide WT630-Kimiko, the Kitty in a Kimono

peeps321 Wedding Wishes

Stamperrobin F4A Bath Time

StampinJaimie5 Dragonfly Thank You

sue28 WT630 Red Butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 11:16 PM   #15  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Hello Ladies

Here are my favorites :

TLC632 Dragonfly Dreams by Cook22:
TLC632 Dragonfly Dreams by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Perfume Bottles by PamMacKay:
Perfume Bottles by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC629 - MAD SUCCULENT FUSSY CUTTING by Karen B Barber:
CC629 - MAD SUCCULENT FUSSY CUTTING by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Midnight Rain on Daisies by Covington Crafter:
SC639 Hydrangea by snowmanqueen:
SC639 Hydrangea by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC639 Open Sea by snowmanqueen:
SC639 Open Sea by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630 Paper Pieced Blooms by beesmom:
WT630 Paper Pieced Blooms by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Blues by DJRants:
Baby Blues by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Bath Time by Stamperrobin:
F4A372 Happy Little Vegimite by susie australia:

I wish you all a happy and creative week and
thank you for your comments on my cards...
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 11:30 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 710 Likes on 544 Posts

Goodmorning everybody, I opened my computer and found happy mails from Linda (holstein) she told me that Stacy(JBgreendawn), Angie(ohmypaper), and Linda herself, added one of my cards on their favorite lists, I'm really happy to start the day like this, and I'm so honored.I saw loads of pretty cards, here are some of my favorites
CAS423 - Happy Rain by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS423 Rain or Shine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS423, Spring by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS423 Watercolor Flowers by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Black Magic by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Perfume Bottles by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC629 Succulents in a Pot by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC639, My Friend by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC639 APRVSN17N Easter Blessings by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Very, Very Full Bunny by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC592 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a nice week

We do what we can with what we've got !!

Come to the TEA-party every Tuesday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 11:30 PM   #17  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you to Carolyn, Angie, Brenda-Holstein and Benzi-Brenda for mentioning my cards in your favorites. I feel very honored to have been on your lists.

Stacy, thank you for delivering my happy mail.

Here are my favorites and I am sure I missed several:

Thank you Tulips by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A372 Love Helps by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh, No. It's gonna sting me! by HappyinMarco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC592 Pretty Repeats by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by card crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17D glad by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 12:46 AM   #18  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

I'll be home late from church this morning and then will still have baking to do as well as dinner, so I'm popping in really quickly with these...more than usual from me this week ;-).

WT627 - CAS Handwriting Birthday by DiHere

Baby Blues by DJRants

TLC632 April Coneflowers by Jennifrann

IC592, WT630, Living Life by k dunbrook

Autism Matters Blog Hop by lisacurcio2001

APRVSN17C - Foolish End by ravengirl

Timeless Tags by StampinJaimie5

and a thanks already to Shirley for the happy mail I spotted in my inbox.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 03:34 AM   #19  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Brenda and Angie thank you for adding my Angie card to your lists this week - a card for a very special friend. Carla - thanks for sharing the news. Sorry no gallery time this week but it doesn't mean I don't love you! Back to it soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 03:39 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Shirley for listing my card, Thank You Tulips, as one of your Favorites. I really appreciate it! Thank you Linda for letting me know. Hugs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 03:41 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks so much for the mention, Angela. I am honored. Thanks, too, to Linda for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 03:53 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Heartfelt thanks, Carolyn, Angie, Sue28(x2), and Anita(x2), for mentioning my cards on your lists. A lovely start to the day. Thanks, Priscilla, for giving of your time to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 04:14 AM   #24  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Good morning! Here are my favorites from this week's Alpha challenges.

I'm Here For you! by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD7ABC6U be unique by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose by card crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD7ABC9R, A Touch of Red by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Virginia Railroad~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 04:27 AM   #25  

Received 105 Likes on 78 Posts

Thank you Shirley (wannabcre8tive) and Kandie (Kemernow) for adding my cards to your favorites and mentioning them here. So appreciate it.

And thank you Shirley for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 04:33 AM   #26  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I was not very creative this week, so I was happy to see the rest of you were! I favorited a few of them.

TLC632 Night Flight by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT630 Flowery thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter Simplicity by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 04:52 AM   #27  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda (Benzi), Linda (Holstein), and Victoria (Hawaiian) for including two of my cards in their Favorites this week, and thanks to Carla (Covington Crafter) for the Happy mail!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 05:02 AM   #28  

I am a happy stamper this morning. Huge thanks to these fellow stampers for including my card, Show Your True Colors, in their favorites.

Carolyn (snowmanqueen)
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Linda (Holstein)
Shirley (wannabcre8tive)

And, huge thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for delivering such good news this beautiful Sunday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 05:07 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Special Thanks to Linda and Angie for adding me to their favorites. Thanks Carla for letting me know.

My Favorites......

beesmom..... IC592 Awesome Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... IC592 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A372 Love Helps by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper!... F4A372 - Love you to Pieces by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... APRVSN17M hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... F4A372 Thinking Cap by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forest Ranger... Brock Brings Joy to My Life by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi... F4A372, CT0317, Show Your True Colors by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive... F4A372~Rooster May Rule The Roost, BUT by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia... F4A372 Happy Little Vegimite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles... F4A372 Happy bird by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... F4A Bath Time by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... WT630, Dream On by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

guneauxdesigns... WT630, Woodland Animals by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... *WT630 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snietje... Horror movie by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuits... Hyacinth Bulb in Glass by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco... FC:CC629 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber....CC629 - MAD SUCCULENT FUSSY CUTTING by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM... CAS423 After the Rain by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Irene... CAS423 Just Ducky by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cherimac... Thelma or Louise by Cherimac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 05:23 AM   #30  

Such a thrill to have Mary T. (jandjccc) favorite my card, Show Your True Colors. My morning has been a very happy one.

Thanks again to Brenda (tessaduck) for travelling to my gallery to share the good news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 05:25 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Happy first week in April! Garden time is here, so very little time was spent in the gallery. Here are a few 'buds'.
Have a lovely week!

FS530 Lovely Irises by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Little Things by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC632 Night Flight by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Noah's Ark by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, dragonfly CC629 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April showers bring May flowers by HappyinMarco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gardeners by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC629 DD Ferns by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT630 Happy Day by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*F4A372 MIX219 Deep Blue Sea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 05:28 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

One more that I almost missed.
Sue 28... F4A371 IC591 Bermuda Party by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 06:37 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Good morning! Thanks for starting the thread this week Stacy. I have been so over the top busy this week that I have had zero time to visit the galleries and I am having withdrawal issues. Hopefully I will get some time today.I did manage to catch a few.

CAS423 After the Rain by GailNM

Pretty in Pink - Fresh Bloom by Whimsey

Happy Spring, Chickie by swldebbie

APRVSN17N Perk Up! by JBgreendawn

New to SCS:

Spring Scene with Cute Animals by Anja Z.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 06:46 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Oops ... I missed one, sorry!

Hyacinth Bulb in Glass by CherylQuilts
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 06:49 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 70 Likes on 25 Posts

Thank you, Linda (Holstein) for making my card one of your favorites! Now off to see all those gorgeous cards mentioned here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 06:49 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandjcccView Post
And...

kiagc... Spring Rain by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 07:02 AM   #38  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Carla, for mentioning my Pink Gazebo! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it. And thanks, also, for letting me know.

Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 08:08 AM   #39  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Carla, thank y ou for mentioning my Coffee, Tea or Me card this week and also for the notification. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 08:41 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Niki1 and Vicki (Hawaiian), thank you so much for listing my card. The sun is shining here and a beam landed on me ;) Thanks Shirley for the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes