Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending April 24, 2011

This is the place to post all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

A very Happy Easter to all who are celebrating. Thanks to everyone who added their links last week: Sarah.Jane, vdm, jandjccc, *1 wacky woman*, Shadow's Mom, Cook22, kittie747, Holstein, diannep575, whim6915, hobbydujour, ChaosMom, Knuck134, Francie G., parknslide, mother's daughter, Weekend Warrior, patsmethers, justcrazy, jdmommy, Mutnik, scrappykat, AndreaEwen, Gracey'sgirl, lisa lara, minnidr, Princessheather, TrishG, shellied, allee's, scrappigramma2, MrsBoz, Broom, niki1, BarbieP, stampersandee, PickleTree, midnightsmum, DJRants, anne_marie, dizzymommie, crystaldolphins, and cookiebaker. Although this is the last time I'm including this participation list, I do appreciate the extra effort it takes for each person who shares links in these threads.

Here are my new Favorites:

A lovely way to decorate a brown paper bag.
Birthday Wishes by ClaudiafromGermany

Two with trees for Spring.
SC328 IC280 Swingin' By by Melissa_Aggie
and
CTD137 - Sunfilled days! by Kisamari

Spring blooms.
SSSC113 - Friendship Blooms by justbehappy
and
SSSC113....Thank you for your Kindness by justcrazy

This word wheel has eight different sentiments.
My Little Friend by Knutsen24

An embossed sky behind popped-up flowers.
I'D PICK YOU by lisa lara

Pockets for pleated $1 bills.
Bunny Money by maestra

A layered birthday card.
Happy Birthday by deconstructingjen

An embossed and folded baby shower invitation.
Baby Shower Triangular Tri-Fold Card by The Crafty Elf

A "fun funky fold" card.
MMTPT142 Mint Julep's in my Tulip's by Gingerbeary8

A masculine design.
The Open Sea & Stampin' Mist by serenestamper

Graduation time will be here before we know it.
For the Grad - Graduation box and gift card holder by genny_01

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, April 17th to April 24th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Optional: Pay It Forward.
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Beginners are welcome to experiment in this thread. Broken links are no biggie. We'll help you figure it out.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I have a few this week!
Crow Bar Birthday By Figaro
Tripple Hearts By doodersmom9
A Great Day For Brenda By Bfinley
Butterfly Thoughts By Jandjccc

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

My favorites this week are.....
This beauty by kittie747.. Pink Polka Dot Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gotta love this beauty.. IC281 Enjoy Today! by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love this cute card by YLM... Thanks Mo by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

saffivort.. CC319 Happily Ever After by saffivort - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bontostamp... Something Old by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jovialjudi.. Flowers for Kay by jovialjudi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers.. CC319, Elegant Elements... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sleepyinseattle.. Envelope Card (Closed) by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper.. CC319 Beautiful Birthday by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen Barber.. CC319 - WONDERFUL MOTHER by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper.. MMTPT142 Thinking About You CC319 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99.. F4A61, PP43, SUO, Flower Celebration eured99 by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

missro.. F4A61 Orange For You by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mothermark.. What a Fruit Cake! by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2011, 10:01 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

What a honor to be in your favorites Cathleen (ctorina). I'm so happy. TY TY TY
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2011, 10:21 PM   #6  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

I have some that I would like to mention;

Look at this beauty by mothermark; What a Fruit Cake! by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These are awesome mums by bfinlay: A Great Day for Brenda by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darleen has a beauty with this; IC281~Inspired Bliss by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a great embrace by missro; F4A61 Orange For You by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TexasGrammy hit a homerun with this beauty; Friends Like You ... by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These are really pretty; birthday1&2 by eagles777 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one really caught my eye by Neva; F4A61, QFTD57, CC319, In My Mother's Garden With Bearded Iris' by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Judi said these were by mistake, but they are just beautiful; Flowers for Kay by jovialjudi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a simple beauty; Easter Joy Card 2 by Marsha Drain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great contrast on this beauty; Silhouettes jhg 4_21 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The flowers on this looks sooooo real; HB Lee by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous colors on this one; QFTD57 - ...quack, quack, quack... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great card by Kittie; Pink Polka Dot Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you enjoy....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2011, 11:46 PM   #7  
Mad Swapper

How nice to be mentioned for something that was so much fun to make! Thank you!

http://www.callalilystudioblog.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 04:10 AM   #10  
Forum Fanatic

Default Happy Easter! Favs

HAPPY EASTER MORNING! :p Hope you enjoy the day with family and loved ones! and then spend a little time back here.....there were soooo many beauties in the gallery this week! I have a bunch to share.....

Gingerbeary8 MMTPT142 Mint Julep's in my Tulip's by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

genny_01 For the Grad - Graduation box and gift card holder by genny_01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peggysue Faith by peggysue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

!Beth! From The Desk Of....Everyday Button Bits by !Beth! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SAZcreations Easter Card by SAZCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marsha Drain For a Lovely Daughter by Marsha Drain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Texas Grammy Sometimes I Wake Up Grouchy ... by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom WT319 Oval Happiness by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

basement stamper Sleepy Fairy! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Wonderful Butterflies F4A61 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

niki1 F4A61 So many wonderful years by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

razdazl 2011 Easter Baskets by razldazl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

saintsrule ODBDSLC58 by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

patsmethers Connie_s_Song_by_patsmethers by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

andreaewen Appreciate What Is by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

okimom2girls ODBDSLC58...Bless the Lord.....SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

giogio Happily ever after by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

elly64 001_by_Elly64 by Elly64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

silwi happy easter by silwi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay-bee Truly Easter by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Julie
Vintage Easter Card by Crafty Julie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share! their work and their Favs!

Thanks Judi - for all of you work here!

Happy crafting this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:02 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default Happy Easter!

Many of my favorites have been mentioned. It was a wow week in the gallery this week. Here are a few that have not been mentioned:
CC319 Happily Ever After by saffivort - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding - Happiness - gatefold- open by ChaosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
summer_sun_1_by_iastampr by iastampr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOJO187 Love in Shades of Red, White, and Blue by cjbutler75 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A61 Flowers in Shades of Orange 1abc by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A61 Orange B'day jhg 4_22 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chalk Pastel Happiness Shared CS29T by sharonstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT319 ~ Look to Nature ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Mother's Day Card & Bag/Envelope by !Beth! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT319, You Crack Me Up! by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Craftysecrets CSSC168 Wedding Pearls by beweber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Flowers by Bellke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gallery at Splitcoaststampers Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:06 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Luv Shih Tzus Luv Stamping

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mary - Jandjccc - thank you so much for favoriting my Elegant ELements card. What a pleasant surprise this morning. That really started me off with a smile today. Thanks!! Kim :>)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:08 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

Thank you so much, Niki, for listing my bride and groom hearts in your favorites this week. I had so much fun making that card and am thrilled that others liked it as well!

These are the three cards which made it into my favorite's folder this week:

Masculine Lighthouse by Diamondangelfish

Thank You for your Kindness by justcrazy

Happy Birthday by snOwflakes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:14 AM   #14  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

WOW....a mention from one of my fav stampers.....thanks so very much Kittie...so appreciated!!

Happy Easter to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:22 AM   #15  
Forum Fanatic

Default THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Holstein - Thank You! Thank You! THANK YOU! What an awesome Easter Surprise to be listed with such talented crafters in the Favs Forum and specifically in your list! I am honored! and I am smiling from ear to ear! You have made my day and my week! THANKS!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:26 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's a new link for Lisa Lara's card in post #11, I'D PICK YOU by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:27 AM   #17  
Embossing Fanatic

Default thank you...

Thank you very much CHOASMOM for mentioning one of my cards in the Favorites thread!!!;)

hugs, Elly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:48 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you SO much Vicki for mentioning my HB Lee card!!!! :mrgreen:

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:50 AM   #19  

Thank you sooooo much Cathleen (ctorina) and Vicki (vdm) for listing my orange mums card among your favorites for this week, I feel honored that you liked it so much!!! Thanks, Judi. for the comment to let me know too! Happy Easter!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:50 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts

Thanks Niki AND Kittie for mentioning my "Same but Different" card duo done with the "Sail Away" stamp set!! You made my Easter a bit brighter!!
Wickedly Wonderful Creations
I'm a FREAK!! Check out the latest Control Freaks Blog Tour
2012-13 Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:57 AM   #21  

Thank you so much Mary and Kittie for mentioning my Enjoy Today card! What a happy, happy way to start my day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:11 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thank you JandJccc for mentioning my color challenge card this week, and thank you Kittie for mentioning my Proud Mary card......WAY TO MAKE A GIRL'S DAY LADIES!!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! HE IS RISEN!!! HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:17 AM   #23  
Kookie Creator

When I discovered this card in the gallery it had less than 8 views. Not any more It is a beautiful card.
80th Birthday by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This one just pop out at me, love the colour. A very cheerful card.
Control Freaks Flower Fest Card by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love this one by stamperjen0
Dreaming of the Beach by stamperjen0 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
OK, I want to sail away on this ship..... preferably with Johnny Depp
a CC on the open sea by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Another lovely card by Stamperjen0
Easy and Elegant Four Frames by stamperjen0 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful cards with everyone. Happy Easter!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:22 AM   #24  
Easily Inspired

Oh my, Vicki you have made my day again! Thanks so very much for favoring my quack quack quack card. Big smile on my face right now! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:28 AM   #26  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Busy week, and yet.....
Orange Tulips CAS by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD for CarollAnn QFTD56 & DD Oh So Shapely by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC329 Birds n Butterflies by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your families and have a blessed Easter day!
Judi M, thank you for the encouragement you share in this place! Hugs.....
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:32 AM   #27  
Stamp Like You Mean It

ChaosMom~ bless your heart...hugs!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:45 AM   #28  
Inky OceanGazer

Thanks so much for picking my cards as your favs......Vicky (vdm) and (Holstein)

And thanks to Judy (Crafts) for lettiing me know

hugs
joanne/jojot
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:47 AM   #29  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh my gosh, what a great way to start my Easter Morning.... Thank you so much, Holstein!!! You have certainly made my day, what a wonderful surprise!!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:53 AM   #30  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Smile Thanks and pay it forward

@ Gracey'sgirl Post #23
Thanks so much for mentioning my card in your favs list...that just made my day

and here is a lovely Mother's Day card that I fav'ed this week by ctorina
F4A61 Happy Mother's Day by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I loved the flowers and the delicate butterfly.

Happy Easter stamping friends !
Blessings,
Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:54 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favorites

Mine are all from Sketch Challenge 329:

SC329 High Hopes for a Wonderful Birthday by joan ervin

Flower X 2 by RobinRingtail

No Butterflies (CCEE1115, SC329) by MrsBoz

Life that Sparkles by Vervegirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 07:00 AM   #32  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Ok, one more....you have to see Shelli's sweet lil card!
SC328 Peek-a-Bunny Thanks by shellied - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 07:15 AM   #33  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you Gracey'sgirl!! I am so happy you liked my card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Thanks Mary for mentioning my envelope card, that was so sweet of you!
Thanks Judi for letting me know!
Have a happy and blessed Easter everyone!

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 07:45 AM   #35  
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast

Mary thank you so much for liking my "Thank You Mo" card..
I 'm so honored.. You are such a sweet friend to me..
I love the image and the Mak A Wish Foundation..
QFTD127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 07:51 AM   #36  
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast

I have a few this week my self..

Beverly= VLVAPR2011 - week 1 by beestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pinkvanilla+IC281 Pink Vanilla by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B.Barber= IC281 PROUD MARY by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 07:51 AM   #37  
Kookie Creator

Oh my goodness Judi thank you so much for linking me as a favorite!! Such an honor!! I think this is the first time I've ever been in a favorite thread of the week! (non-CAS) This is Easter just got exponentially better than candy!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 07:55 AM   #39  

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks so much Chaos Mom for mentioning my Wedding card! You made my day. Happy Easter to you all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2011, 07:59 AM   #40  

Thank you Judi and ChaosMom for mentioning my Mint Juleps in My Tulips card. I am so honored and excited to receive recognition for this creation. You are both so sweet!!! Off to post some of my favorites.
Reply With Quote Likes