Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending 11/09/2014

Good evening to my wonderful SCS family. I would like to take this time to wish our Team Leader a speedy recovery from her recent surgery.

The notification team members that will be delivering smiles & joy this week are: Angie (Ohmypaper), Robin (Stamperrobin), Priscilla (Catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn) and me (Vdm).

The galleries have been packed full of beautiful cards, and I didn't get to even view half of them, so I will be depending on you to show me what I have missed.

Here are the beauties that I found;
FC:IC466-2 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC1107 ~ Christmas Blessings by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Couple Exchanging Gifts by Sylvaqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Sympathy by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCMC Holiday Collection Blog Hop Week 4 by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Framed Mini Snowman Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunset_Resis_kab by stampinupconsultan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1420 Get �Smooshed� On the Bottom of the Ocean by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ornamental Pine by Chris Slogar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT504 Gentle Flame by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ Ornamental Pine ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OCC HCW2014: Day 3 by sparkler39 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Riot of Thanks by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Challenge by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Holiday week 1 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is the place to honor those that have made your favorite list. Spread some joy and share your favorites with us...
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 05:49 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post Are you new to the Favorites?

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 06:07 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 1,411 Likes on 707 Posts

Got to browse and comment a little tiny bit this week....

In my favorites,
Thanks Snow Much by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A janeenk cafe latte by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have a few more but they are CAS and there is a separate thread of those favorites right?

Hardly seems like much, but with a busy toddler in the house, I don't get much sit down time, but I loved getting chosen a few weeks ago, so wanted to do a little bit of my own!!
Old 11-08-2014, 06:09 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Vicki, thanks for getting us started most of my list is again from the Hope you can Cling to gallery... ~enjoy!

FS404 It's Christmastime!! by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1409 - A Good Day - sj929 by sadiejane929 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416 - Stampless by jenn47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gimme some Sugar Baby by Shailiekat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1426 Brave Boots by eliotstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430 ~ Flourished Swallowtail by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 ~ Woodgrain Cardinal by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fat Round Snowman by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC503 Be Yourself HYCCT1408 by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, Today belongs to you by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A, For you (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 - Umbrella Days by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If I had a star by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 No DSP Here by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creamy Snow by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416 What Direction to Take by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 06:13 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Thumbs up gratitude and patience

Thanks, Vicki! I'll take those kind thoughts for a speedy recovery, with gratitude and growing (slowly!) patience!

I didn't spend much time in the galleries this week-- it's hard for me to look at all your beautiful creations, knowing that I can't play along for a while. However, here�s a few that I found:

Beyond the Pines - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS404 Snowflakes for Monika by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS297 Merry Christmas by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1427 - Thanks x 2 by jenn47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1431c Bambi with the Prince of the Forest by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1431A Tilted Cardinal by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
peace & joy by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1426 Quilted Boobs kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1423 - silky tree by PH in VA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas card with Holly Branches by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX93 Skip by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT504 Tis The Season by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Interesting-- There's still several hycct cards in this list. i wonder how many Frozen mini vsn cards will show up in my list next week?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 06:41 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

HYCCT1431A janeenk cafe latte by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297, Christmas Bow by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A ~ Tilted Poinsettia by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297 ~ Rainbow Greeting by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Make the World Go Round by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas on the Cape by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Jolly Hello by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297 Celebrate the holidays by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Wishes by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297 Miss you most at Christmas! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A, For you (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Bird Song by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A Raised Daisy by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A Tilting Snowflake by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1419 Spreading Love Around by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by rachnsarahsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1405 Three Friends by doodlepop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Resist Those Leaves by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1407 Sweet Treats kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

br Mailing Love by raduse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Water Colour Background by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tilted Message by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love You by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1426 Quilted Boobs kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1405ceramicat1 by ceramicat1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX In Your Heart by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1402 - floating balloons by PH in VA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Nancy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNDEC14MINI1 Fake Ice by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431B From my heart to Yours by luvtostampstampstamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Blooms IC466 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS404 Snowflakes for Monika by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FABULOUS FIRST TIME UPLOADS:

Triple Thanks - The Challenge by NanceNC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunny Sunflowers by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #7  

I was so excited to get my post uploaded that I forgot to say, Hi!!! I hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend!!!

Brenda, I don't blame you for not spending a lot of time in the galleries, I don't like to even walk in my stamp room if I know I can't work in it, not to mention you have been a bit occupied the last few days!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Vicki thanks so much for starting us off tonight!

Stacy, as I was searching your list for notifications, I noticed my name!!!
Thanks so much for choosing my umbrella card! I almost didn't upload that one! Thanks so much, you've made my night!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 07:35 PM   #8  

Here are my favorites this week.

catluvr2 CAS297, TLC506 Turquoise Tree by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC503 Mittens by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 SC513 Glitter Greetings by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT504 Gentle Flame by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 QFTD235 For #Francine by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 MIX93 Timeless by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts A Savior is Born! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CAS297 Happy snowpeople couple by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC466 Christmas Roses & Holly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly CC503 Joy by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 For Nancy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb HYCCT1431C Rose Red by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger HYCCT1421 Getting Inked for A True Friend by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns
Vintage Dress Form FS404 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle snowy birch trees by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille Winter... again! by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Misstreez Tom's Midnight Garden by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin ODBD Holiday week 1 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin F4A MIX In Your Heart by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamptress1 Sunny Sunflowers by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX93 Weirdo Arty Backgrounds by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT327 Jayden by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yours Truly Believe by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Vicki for keeping this thread going and for starting us off tonight!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 07:38 PM   #9  

Angie, thank you SO much for adding my tag for Loll's challenge to your favorites! I had so much fun with that one and glad you liked it. If I hadn't broke my camera taking photos of it I'd love to do more of them. I so appreciate it and all your support and kind comments!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 07:48 PM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Best wishes to Brenda for a speedy recovery. I wasn't as active this week as I would've liked due to pressing family issues but I did manage to find a few favorites. Here they are:

Fall Note Cards by harriettb

peace & joy by tankgrl

CC503 Mittens by catluvr2

ODBD Holiday week 1 by Stamperrobin

CC503, Vellum gold deer by jdmommy

HYCCT1420 Smooshed in Blues by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 08:27 PM   #11  

Brenda thank you for mentioning my Merry Christmas card in your favorites. I wish you a speedy recovery!! Thank you Robin for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #12  

Nancy thank you so much for including my Joy card in your list of favorites! Robin thanks again for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #13  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Praying for a speedy recovery Brenda!!! Hope you are not in too much pain!! Take good care and DON'T try to do too much!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Stamp'n In The Light

Received 276 Likes on 189 Posts

Wow!! Thank you Angela for including my Mailing Love card in this week's favorites. You've made my week. Thank you Linda for letting me know about it.

I haven't been in the gallery much myself this week due to migraines again. Hopefully I'll be in tommorrow
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 9/11/14

Hello everyone! Well, I've had no time this week for making cards as we have been busy doing some much needed renovating! Firstly, I want to wish Brenda a speedy recovery after surgery and hope to see your cards in the gallery again soon! My apologies for not leaving many comments this week, I did, however, favourite a few and here they are -

TLC CAS Christmas ornaments by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
F4A MIX In Your Heart by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
CC503 Joyous Noel by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC503 Golden Ornament by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
Christmas Ornament by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampin'nana
For Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
FC:WT504 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
MIX93 Timeless by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
F4A246 Under the Mistletoe by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
MIX93 Weirdo Arty Backgrounds by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
IC466 Christmas Roses & Holly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
IC466, Winter Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
Poinsettia Blooms IC466 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiagc
MIX93 Hello by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Understand Blue
CC503 Joyful Christmas by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
CC503 Peaceful Dove by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine

Hopefully some card making time this week, have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #16  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for loving my "CHRISTMAS BOW" card and putting it in the favorites. What a night! I just watched University of AL beat LSU in overtime so this is an added bonus.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 08:53 PM   #17  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Vicki, my sweet friend (Vdm) for choosing my card as a favorite!!
Thank you Angie (Ohmypaper!) for the mention as well, you are a sweetie pie!
Thank you Nancy (Stiz2003) for listing TWO of my cards in your favorite...you are amazing!!
Thank you Snoopy (SnoopyDance) for your mention and wow, I visited your blog...love it! You give away a lot of stuff don't you!!!?
Thank you so much my sweet, dear friends!! You made my night! I'm smiling ear to ear!!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 11-08-2014 at 09:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #18  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Sue28...I think I was posting at the same time as you were listing and posting!!! You are so so sweet and I so appreciate you mentioning two of my cards!! You have put a big smile on my face!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 09:43 PM   #19  

Thank you so much, Sue (2 for favoring my tag this week! With the talent in the gallery I am thrilled to be included! I do know the renovating issues too. It cuts deeply into crafting time. Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 10:55 PM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello! So sorry to hear Brenda has had surgery. I send wishes for a speedy recovery!

I won't talk about our HOT weather because people in certain parts of the country would throw something at me!

Thank you to Vicki for starting this thread and to all the wonderful ladies who devote their time to this thread each week.

Here are my list of lovelies:

HYCCT1431A Windblown Poppies by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beyond the Pines - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Window Ornaments by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Monday Snowflakes by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shirley-Bee's Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Goodness by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Romance by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vintage front porch by lori92760 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Banner by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS404 It's Christmastime!! by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CHXNOV14 Noel by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tom's Midnight Garden by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Paisley Poinsettia by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Phantom of the Opera by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC506 Thinking of you by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297 Miss you most at Christmas! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Christmas Tag #2 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Christmas Tag #3 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC513 Glitter Greetings by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birdcage by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429-Rhapsody by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OMG...we are getting SO old!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Tag for Christmas by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Pinecones by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bigger is Better Tree Punch Card by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkle and Shine by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT327 Jeep by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Riot of Thanks by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS404, CAS297 Christmas? by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas, DS176 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh Holy Night WT504, SC513 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Queen Francie by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks x 2 by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD235 For #Francine by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A246 Garden Flourish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A246 Under the Mistletoe by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX93 Plumeria by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC466 Winter's Butterfly by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC466, MIX93 Vase of Flowers for You by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a blessed and joyful week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #21  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you to everyone who works so hard on this. Hope you have a good weekend despite all the chasing around and get well wishes to Brenda.
This is my longest list for a few weeks and will be so as I start OCC shoebox checking and other duties tomorrow. A great cause but takes over for about 5 weeks.

Here are the cards I found to admire this week
CC503 Joyous Noel by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC503 - Happy Christmas Heart by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bejoyce
Blossom birthday by hultenlk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hultenlk
TLC506 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bensarmom
Pine Cone Wreath by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bon2stamp
Fat Round Snowman by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LittleSeaOtter
Resisting Painted Blooms by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Misstreez
Warm Wishes by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stinkincute
Holly for Queen Theresa by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
HYCCT1405 Two by Two by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jacqueline
CC Golden Bells by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
A Snowy Night by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Michele G
Penny Black Nativity by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Michele G
Leafy Wreath by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bearpaw
Your Simply the best gift box by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Veritycards
Peace On Earth by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MrsOke
HYCCT1415 - Umbrella Days by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
Starlight Starbright SC513 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiagc
HYCCT1419 Spreading Love Around by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Julie Gearinger
ccc14 Jolliest by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Magouille
Believe by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers YoursTruly
Celebrate the Season tag by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Twinshappy
IC466, Winter Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
MIX93 Weirdo Arty Backgrounds by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
Copper Christmas by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers glowbug
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 12:31 AM   #22  

Nancy, what a lovely surprise to wake up to on a Sunday morning! Thanks for the shout out of my snowy birch trees card! Have a great weekend all

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 12:46 AM   #23  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Joining in with wishing Brenda a good and full recovery!

Here are mine - I've included one from last Sunday which I only added to my favourites after I'd posted on last week's thread.

WT504, Burned Birthday by jdmommy

HYCCT1427 Thank you Bookmark by patiak

FC:WT504 by Reddyisco

The Magic Within by Shailiekat

peace & joy by tankgrl

HYCCT1431B Always You by Wdoherty
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 12:49 AM   #24  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my weekend thanks to Angie, Nancy, Sue (2, Peggy and Jay Bee thank you all so much for including me on your amazing list. I feel truly blessed to be here at SCS.

Linda thank you so much for the time that you and all the notifiers give. Where would we be without all of you. Brenda if you are reading this, I hope your recovery is going well.

Sorry for the long list, I showed a great deal of restraint LOL.

First upload. Wedding Day by parenthood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1420 Smooshed Colors by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297 Merry Christmas by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 ~ Woodgrain Cardinal by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Resisting Painted Blooms by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT17 ~ Autumn Tree by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1420 Smooshed in Blues by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Collage Thanks by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1419 Spread it Around by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Centerpiece by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 No DSP Here by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT327 Jeep by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ Ornamental Pine ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh Holy Night WT504, SC513 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 For All You Do, I�ve Got Your Back by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ornamental Pine Goes Birdie! by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX In Your Heart by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNDEC14MINI2 Deer by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX93 Timeless by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS405 Regal Birthday Wishes by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT327 Terruffic day by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Connie made 101 cards for HYCCT, I could have added sooooo many more to this list. HYCCT1429 Hello by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Check this out HYCCT1419 Spreading Love Around by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 01:10 AM   #25  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are my favorites for this week:

WT504 Gentle Flame by catluvr2:
What Does The Fox Say? by cullenwr:
What Does The Fox Say? by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT504 by Reddyisco:
FC:WT504 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh Holy Night WT504, SC513 by justwritedesigns:
Masked Love & Sympathy by jadoherty:
Masked Love & Sympathy by jadoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A MIX In Your Heart by Stamperrobin:

I wish you all a creative week
I am off to see what I missed this week...

Monique( niki1 )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 02:59 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Nancy and Sue28, for mentioning cards of mine on your lists. It is always a "plus" after creating a card. I appreciate you both. Thank you, Robin, for taking time to give me the good news. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 04:00 AM   #27  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Vicki, thank you so much for mentioning my Snowflake Framed Mini Snowman Scene card this week. I appreciate it and thank you for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 04:24 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

I don't usually remember to Favourite my favourites! But I did remember to for SilverSnow's lovely card here. Purple Poppy by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 04:32 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for starting the thread, Vicki! Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery, Brenda! So many beautiful and fun cards this week �. Here are some of my favorites:

Christmas Window Ornaments by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Verbena 2 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Berry Wreath by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HMFMC182 House Mouse Tri-Shutter Card by SnoopyDance - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC503 Joy by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO109 Letterpress Thank You by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC503 Peaceful Dove by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Fairy Ornament 2 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 - Umbrella Days by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Holiday week 1 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Golden Bells by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC503 Joyful Christmas by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC513 Reach for the Stars by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas is coming by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving Pop-Up Book Inside_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT504 X Marks the Cake by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes n' Sparkle SC513 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OMG...we are getting SO old!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Polished stone thank you II by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT504 Star of Wonder by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT504 Leaves with gold dust by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Christmas by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC466 Black & Gold Christmas by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 04:45 AM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy and Priscilla, thank you both for mentioning my Christmas Window Ornaments card this week. I really appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:06 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Favorites for week

Many many thanks to Angie (ohmypaper), Sue (sue2, Peggy (jasonw1) and Priscilla (catluvr2) for the mention of my card Poinsettia Blooms in your faves for week. You have made my day, and as I know the feeling of having a card mentioned, following are some of my faves.

FS404 Fairy Dust HYCCT1431C by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Dress Form FS404 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS297 Rainbow Christmas by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS297 ~ Rainbow Greeting by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS297 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC503 Joyous Noel by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC503 ~ Frostyville by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC513 Reach for the Stars by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC466, Tag for Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC466 Happy Harlequin by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC466, Citrus pens by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And thank you to Vicki (vdm) for the task of notifying, I appreciate the work you do.
Also, I am sorry to hear that Brenda (tessaduck) has had surgery, and send her my very best to "get well FAST"

Hugs to all,
Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:19 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

What a treat, thank you Janine (Jay_Bee) for the mention of my card Starlight Starbright in your list of faves for the week. Thanks again to Vicki (vdm) for letting
me know.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:20 AM   #33  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.

Good morning! I was commenting and browsing the gallery at the beginning of the week. I added these to my favs:

CC503 Joyful Christmas by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297...Halloween or Christmas? by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas on the Cape by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297, TLC506 Turquoise Tree by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry...zinnia! by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297 Rainbow Christmas by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Never give up, just practice, stay positive and have fun!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:23 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

OMGoodness, thank you Priscilla (catluvr2) for favoring my card Snowflakes n' Sparkle in your list for the week - truly, I appreciate it bunches. And again, thanks to Vicki for letting me know.
Have a great week everyone

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:29 AM   #35  

First - thank you Vicki for starting the thread.
Brenda - I'm sending prayers for a quick recovery!! And cyber-hugs for healing!!

Stacy (JBgreendawn) - Thank you for your kind comments and for mentioning my FS404 It's Christmastime card here today. What a nice surprise this morning!

Peggy (jasonw1) - Thank you for all your sweet comments!! And for favoriting my FS404 It's Christmastime card as well. You've made my day!!

And a special thank you to Angie (ohmypaper!) for your sweet comments and for letting me know about this!!

Hugs and Blessings everyone!
Audrey

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:35 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

CC503 Joyous Noel by BeckyTE

Lovely Anonymous Cherries by Misstreez

F4A MIX In Your Heart by Stamperrobin

MIX93 Fingerpainted Horses by hbrown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:39 AM   #37  
Kookie Creator

Thabk you jasonw1 for mentioning my card, I`m so happy you like it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:41 AM   #38  

Good Morning Everyone! What and honor to be mentioned in this weeks thread by so many of you lovely uber creative ladies... Shout out to Tessaduck, SnoopyDance, and Cook22 for favoriting my creation, and big thank you to vdm for letting me know to check the thread out! Have a great week ladies!
My Blog - Downstairs Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:44 AM   #39  

A HUGE thank you to Janine (Jay_bee) for favoring my card. We will miss your fabulous finds in the favorites the next few weeks but it's for a fabulous cause!

Priscilla (catluvr2) Thanks so much for the fave and for all you do behind the scenes! THANKS for notifying me this week as well!

Kia (Kiagc) Thanks for the fave and for spreading smiles with your fave list!

Thank you all, you have given me a smile to start my week!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2014, 05:53 AM   #40  
Stampin' Fool

thanks Tessaduck to put my card in the favorites of the week, your so kind to do this, thank you.

Gr Karin
Reply With Quote Likes