Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-09-2016, 05:51 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 04/10/16

Hello Splitcoast stampers! We�re three weeks into spring and it�s still very cold, here on Cape Cod. I�ve been reorganizing my craft supplies, and shopping for spring and summer dies and stamps.

I�m looking forward to warm weather. The Blue birds are building a nest in one of our bird boxes and the male Goldfinches, are turning bright yellow, however, the snowbirds haven�t left yet � do they know something we don�t?

I�m seeing more and more gorgeous spring and summer card designs popping up in the galleries � really luvin� that!

Did you know that April 10th is the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Day? It�s also National Sibling Day.

Delivering this week�s happy mail are: Sabrina (Cook22), Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me.

I didn�t have much gallery time this week, so I know I missed a lot. Here are some I did see:

Wonderful by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS478 Pillow Boxes by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS478 Peeking Around by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC539 Beach Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well Teddy CC577 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deery Me by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Iris by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Make A Wish! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Playing with Lumiere paints and Embroidery by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Phenomenal by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As always, the gallery was full of amazing cards this week. I hope you�ll share your favorites and make someone�s day just a little more special.

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 05:56 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Post If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, April 3, 2016, through April 10, 2016.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward
is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 06:29 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Many thanks to Sabrina who is willing to sub for Vicki this week, notifying, and to Priscilla who stepped in to start the thread. What an awesome team! and blessings on Vicki and her family.

Here's some of my favorites from last week:

CAS371, TLC580 Turqoise Thanks by catluvr2
and
CC577 Normal by catluvr2

WT578 - Poinsettias in Pink by Cook22

SC587, USEIT2016 by Anne Ryan
and
Everything Began Here .. WT578, USEIT2016 by Anne Ryan

Just to say Hello & Thank You by Covington Crafter

CAS371 Speed record by f.schles

CC577 Dedication by Holstein

CC577, Lovely Squirrels by guneauxdesigns

Acetate Fun!! by joyceevans

IC540 Lace Rose by JBgreendawn

Just Because Card by nancy souza

we're seriously having a pool party...O4J by One4Joy

Playing with Lumiere paints and Embroidery by mother's daughter

F4A320 Believe You Can by peeps321

Moments by kiagc

FC:SC587 by Reddyisco

WT Psalms by Stamperrobin

Sea You! by LittleSeaOtter

Pink Iris by Luv Flowers

So show me what I've missed...!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 06:46 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart My Favorites This Week

favorites

Well, here we are again this week, ladies. It’s so heartening to see others take the time to mention the great works of so many SCS stampers.

As for me, here’s some cards that really had me at hello. If you haven’t seen them, please do.

Nancy Littrell CAS Alcohol Ink Stenciled Hello by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vickie Y Lotus Blossom vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lazy Lizard F4A320 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi F4A320, Stripes and Poppies by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crazy Kim Closed Tulips by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mother’s daughter Playing with Lumiere paints and Embroidery by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers Life needs Prayer by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
meisu4 Cooking by Appointment Only by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 WT578 Shabby Encouragement by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

irishgreensue So happy together!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
irishgreensue Busting Loose! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamper robin SC Sister by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DCinkit SC587 MMTPT402 Trust & Heal by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CA Believe (CAS371} by ~CA~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Happy Birthday Gord by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
scrapbook4ever Flourished Floral by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein CC577 Dedication by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great cards, ladies. I applaud the talents you bring to the gallery.
Have a great week everyone
Hugs, Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 04-09-2016 at 06:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 06:51 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Brenda, for the kind mention of 2 of my cards this week. So kind of you to do that. Hugs, Anne
DO U KNOW?

Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 07:00 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Priscilla for getting us started tonight....We too are still having winter. There is a travel advisory till tomorrow morning...more snow :(! Here are some cards that I favored this week.

IC540 Lace Rose by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April B'day - Sheldon by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In the Meadow is perfect for any nature lover! by CustomNotables - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC540 gem dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC540, Best Wishes by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored Butterflies by nyingrid - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshine for you by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Balloons by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC540 Nautical Center Step by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC540 Hello by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC540 Birthday Flowers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC540, Happiest Birthday by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC540 - Floral Gratitude by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CLEAR - OH MY! by Technique_Freak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Re-do - Layered Watercolour by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Believe You Can by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Best Wishes by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Playing with Lumiere paints and Embroidery by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Psalms by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oil Pastel Painting by Aastha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT578 ~ Shabby Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT578 Shabby Chic Rose by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take Heart by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT578 Thank You Girl! by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
How Much Do I Love You? by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:SC587 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday! by gunilla.holmqvist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FRamed Country Barn Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC577, Lovely Squirrels by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're "Sew" Thoughtful by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Sympathy by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC577 Sunburst Hollyhocks by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BABY LAMB by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC577 You've Got This by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC577 Bloom with Hope by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC577 � Birds, Butterflies and a Bunny! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well Teddy CC577 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Layer Showers by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful Hostesses! TLC580, CAS371 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS371 Speed record by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card Kit Swap: Bunny with Bouquet by Ching - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Little Something for Little Mr. Right! *FS478 by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy Raindrops by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the INSPIRATION!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 07:31 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Big Thanks to Anne Ryan for mentioning my So Happy Together and Busting Loose cards in her favorites this week - I already had a smile from just creating these cards so now I can't wipe the smile off my face because someone else is enjoying them.

Thanks to Brenda and Linda for the heads up - you gals are just too sweet for all the time you dedicate to this encouraging thread. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 08:26 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Hello again everyone! Guess I should have waited until I had gone through the gallery tonight because I've got some more cards I'd like to add to the favorites. They are:

Nancy Littrell Ivene's 100th Birthday :-) by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G The Old Garden Gate (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snowmanqueen IC540 Spring Cake by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

annsforte3 WT578, SC587, CC577, Shabby Roses and Pearls by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
annsforte3 MMTPT402, Get Well Sweets for Dorothy by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful cards, Ladies.
Hugs Anne
DO U KNOW?

Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 04-09-2016 at 08:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 08:32 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Oh sweet, Mrs. TV Personality/Holstein thank you for mentioning my 'how much I love you' card. Thanks so much for the shoutout, my friend.

Carolyn/snowmanqueen, how funny that you mentioned my card at the same time I was adding I was adding yours to my 'second' group of favorites. Thanks so much for your kind mention.

Ladies, you've made my day. Thanks for doing that.

Good Night everyone,
Anne
DO U KNOW?

Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 04-09-2016 at 08:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2016, 11:36 PM   #13  

Thank you Linda for including my You've Got This card in your favs this week! You certainly put a smile on my face! :-)

Splitcoast Color Challenge Design Team

Visit my blog: www.stefperry.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 12:12 AM   #14  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Another busy, busy week but I did try and grab a little gallery browsing times and here is what I found
House Mouse Missing You by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cheetah Wishes by kraftyaunt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS478 Peeking Around by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sea You! by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS478, CAS371, TLC580, Warm Wishes by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wonderful Hostesses! TLC580, CAS371 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS April Showers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC577 Bloom with Hope by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC577 Happy Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC577 Sending Love by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC577 Dedication by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're "Sew" Thoughtful by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Condoleance Card - Iris by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 Shabby Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Explore by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC540 Birthday Flowers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC540, F4A320 Gumballs by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 12:34 AM   #15  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Jay-Bee thank you for putting my card in the favorits of week ending april 10.

gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 12:43 AM   #16  

Kathy & Stacy thank you so much for honouring my little herb garden set within your favourites this week

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 02:50 AM   #17  
Inking Addict

Thanks Jay_Bee for adding my Cheetah wishes card to the Favorites for the week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 03:21 AM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Carolyn and Stacy, thank you both for mentioning my Monochromatic Beach Scene card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 04:08 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much Linda for mentioning my card "You're Sew Thoughtful" in your weekly favorites! I feel honored and blessed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 04:10 AM   #20  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Thank you Kathy for listing my card sympathy sunset. Made my day! Thank you Cook22 for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 04:35 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Priscilla for starting the thread this week.

Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers Sabrina (Cook22), Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Priscilla (catluvr2) for sending the happy mail to these great crafters. We sure appreciate you volunteering your time.

Thank you to these wonderful ladies for adding my card to your favorites. I have had so little time for crafting with getting ready to move and to be on your list with my one card this week really brings a huge smile to me.

Carolyn (snowmanqueen)
Linda (holstein)
Thank you Sabrina (Cook22) for the happy mail.

Here are my favorites this week:
WT578 - Poinsettias in Pink by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 ~ Shabby Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT578 Shabby Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 CC577 You're Precious by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 Jesus is the KEY by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Quilt for Mother by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Chic by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 Shabby Chic by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Everything Began Here .. WT578, USEIT2016 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 Shabby Chic Butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578, Painted Shabby Roses by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Fishing Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Garden Collage in White by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578, SC587, CC577, Shabby Roses and Pearls by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, show me what I missed. What are your favorites?

Happy crafting!
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 04:37 AM   #22  
Inking Addict

Thank you Kathy (Muscrat) for mentioning my Baby Girl Onesie Card! What a lovely way to start my day!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 05:03 AM   #24  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Smile Thank you !!!

Big thanks Linda (post #9) for listing my Hello card in your favourties this week! That is so kind of you and very appreciated

And thank you Brenda for the happy news!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 05:08 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Lisa (Shoe Girl) for mentioning my card, Shabby Chic, as one of your Favorites. It is so appreciated. Sabrina (Cook22), thank you for letting me know. You both have made my day. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 05:19 AM   #26  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you, Anne, for listing my card, Stripes and Poppies, as one of your favorites this week. That makes me a happy girl.Thank you, Priscilla, for delivering the good news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 05:45 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you so very much Priscilla for the mention of Wonderful in your faves for the week ... a grey day has turned much better!

Thank you Sabrina for the happy news ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 05:48 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Many thanks Brenda for the mention of Moments in your faves - "grinning"

thanks again Sabrina ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 05:51 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

WOW Linda - thank you so much for mentioning 3 of my cards in your faves list...truly so appreciated ...

thanks again Sabrina for the news...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 05:57 AM   #30  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Balloon and Moon by Bramble_Berry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC577 Sunburst Hollyhocks by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC577 Dedication by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC539 He Must Increase by kellyjg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC577, Lovely Squirrels by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brentwood Love by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS371 Rain or Shine Friends by Nannygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC580 Thank You by CanAm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everything Began Here .. WT578, USEIT2016 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT578 Shabby Chic Butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Best Wishes by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Choose Happiness_Fear Not by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Believe You Can by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Puppy Love by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Be Encouraged by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320-Framed Quilt by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wise Owl Teacher Thank You F4A320 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Red & Teal by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kitty Bringing Love~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Bleached Beauty by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX Bertha Bird Shops by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Love Tulips by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC540, Nature's Calling by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hug the Dog! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 06:20 AM   #31  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Kia, thanks so much for mentioning my Monochromatic Beach Scene this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 06:38 AM   #32  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you so much Carolyn (snowmanqueen) and Lisa (Shoe Girl) for adding my Quilt for Mother card to your favorites list!

And thanks Sabrina (Cook22) for letting me know!!!

Happy Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 06:45 AM   #33  

Here are my faves for this week:

Hey, There by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 ~ Elegant Thanks by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Be Encouraged by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Particularly Wonderful Colors dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320 Choose Happiness_Fear Not by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life needs Prayer by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm Tweet On You by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT578 CC577 You're Precious by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT578 Shabby Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT578 Grace's Strength by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Girl Lacy Onesie by sticklelover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS371, TLC580 Turqoise Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolia orange by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 06:50 AM   #34  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so very much, Priscilla & Linda, for mentioning my Get Well Teddy! Y'all are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 06:52 AM   #35  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda, for mentioning my Wise Owl Teacher! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 06:58 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I feel so honored Kia that you mentioned my "Best Mom Ever" as one of your favorites this week!! Thank you so kindly and also to Linda for passing on this wonderful news!! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 07:14 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Oh My Goodness, there is a smile on my face and in my heart this morning, all due to the wonderfully kind ladies here on Splitcoast! What joy you have given to me, Thank you!!!

Priscilla
Brenda
Anne Ryan
Linda (Holstein)
Kia

Ladies, You have touched my heart with your kindness, not only with your wonderful comments, but that you shared how much you like the "Playing with Lumiere Paints and Embroidery" card, in the Favorites Forum. Oh how I wish I could give this card to each of you. To pass that joy along. You are all a Special Blessing! Thank you!

I also cannot forget to mention Stacy, Thank you for all the notifications. What a group of Special People here on Splitcoast, especially the Ladies of the Favorites Forum. You spread and share the joy of what Splitcoast is, a Wonderful place in the cyber world! Thank you!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 07:23 AM   #38  

Oh my! Thanks for mentioning my Framed Quilt card here Brenda (Benzi)! Happy dance!!!

Thanks again Sabrina for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 07:30 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Hello Fellow Crafters! Isn't it a Great Sunday! Special Thank You to Brenda (Benzi) for choosing my Kitty card as a favorite this week! Gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling when I see that I've been tagged in this thread! Big Hugs & Blessings to you and to Sabrina for bringing the happy mail~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2016, 08:54 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,179 Likes on 1,817 Posts

Anne and Lisa,
Thank you so much for listing one of my cards as a favorite of yours! You are both such sweeties and always have such wonderful comments on my cards!

Priscilla, thank you for the wonderful notifications and comments!
Reply With Quote Likes