Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-06-2008, 07:31 AM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile verses for inside of cards

Curious to know what everyone else does for the inside of their cards they make. Use a rubber stamp with verse, computer and glue inside?
Christmas I don't have a problem with as some of my SU sets have verses and I have another that is just Christmas verses. But what about other ocassions B-days', Father's /Mother's Day, etc.
I'll say Thanks now.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2008, 08:10 AM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeagleladyView Post
Curious to know what everyone else does for the inside of their cards they make. Use a rubber stamp with verse, computer and glue inside?
Christmas I don't have a problem with as some of my SU sets have verses and I have another that is just Christmas verses. But what about other ocassions B-days', Father's /Mother's Day, etc.
I'll say Thanks now.

I use alot of scripture stamps on the inside (mostly come from Hobby Lobby and a few from Michaels) And I buy sets that SU sales. I use them more than any of my other stamps. I have 6 12x12 drawers of stamps that just have verses, quote, or sentiments....

My blog: http://www.cindyscreativecorner-cindy.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2008, 08:25 AM   #3  
Insane Embellisher

I usually computer generate mine. That way I can get the exact thing I'm going for.

Two Peas has a great resource with poems, sayings, etc. for just about any theme.

I computer generate them using a card making program and center the quote in the middle, cut the paper to 4 X 5 1/4, and stamp a coordinating stamp in the corner to make it match the front.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

Because I don't like the look of a greeting cut out and adhered to the inside of my cards I will often computer generate a greeting or saying and print it directly on the card stock I'll use for the card. I designed a couple of basic templates in Microsoft Word so I can easily place the phrase properly depending on the orientation of the card. This does require me to think ahead. I also like the look of printing (or stamping) on a high quality white or ivory paper - making a folded sheet just slightly smaller than the card and adhering that at the inside center fold. Hmmm- clear as mud?

I keep a Word document with some of my favorite sayings that I don't have stamps for.

See My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #5  
Kookie Creator

Smile

thank you all! Now WHY didn't I think of that? Here I've been racking my brains outs.
Reply With Quote Likes