Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vendor Question - Tildas Town

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section - I'm wondering if anyone has bought from the online store Tildastown.com. (They are in Brooklyn).

I'm in Canada so I'd especially like to hear from people that have purchased from outside the U.S. I asked my friend (who is a Tilda online expert) and she had not heard of this site. Call me cautious but before I put my credit card number in a site I've never heard of, I'd like to hear if anyone has had problems.

TIA.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #2  
Compulsive Stamper

Ive ordered from them a few times and my packages arrived within 2-3 days. I live in USA. I told a few friends from UK & Australia who ordered and they told me their packages arrived within the standard 6-10 business. They offer free shipping without minimums so you can always "test the waters" with a tiny order.
HTH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you so much. I'm sorry it took me a couple of days to reply (I've been STUPID busy at work). I'm really happy to hear this because I only want one stamp and usually the shipping kills it when I want to order anywhere.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #4  
Compulsive Stamper

Thumbs up Tilda Town Stamps

I have bought fromTilda Town I received my stamps to Australia in 1 week which is normal for mail from America. I happened to find them by a chance search and they have a great selection of magnolia stamps as well as being very reasonably priced. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.:p:p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2011, 03:54 AM   #6  
Cardstock Collector

Default Tilda Town Stamps

I recently fell in love with Magnolia stamps. I found a few sites that sold them but the sites were difficult to navigate. I did a search and found Tilda Town. I really like how their website is designed. It was very well organized and I found it really easy to navigate and locate the stamps I liked. When I ordered they offered free shipping with no minimum purchase. I just couldn't pass that up. I ordered three Magnolia stamps on Tues Jan 26 and on Thur Jan 27 they arrived in my mailbox. That is what I call LIGHTNING FAST shipping. Their prices are fabulous, shipping free, and quick arrival. I will definitely order from them again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2011, 05:38 AM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

I'm the original poster - thank you to all of you who offerred feedback and provided me with information.

I did order and I was thrilled to find a site that didn't soak you on international shipping costs and had a great selection of stamps. Am I happy? You bet. Will I order from them again? Ditto!!

Thanks again to everyone for your help on this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #8  
Cardstock Collector

I made my first order this week, and liked very much, because they answered soon. They have many stamps, and free postage to me is good, because I live in Portugal, and Portugal are expensive for postage
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #9  
Cardstock Collector

Default Tilda's Town

I just placed my first order and it arrived today! I am so excited...Five new Tildas to play with. This is a great place to order Magnolia stamps, the selection is magnificiant! I have so many friends that are Tilda crazy, like myself, and I have referred them to Tildas Town . The free S & H is great! I will definitely be ordering again in the future!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #10  
Cardstock Collector

Hi All

Just ordered from Tildastown and though I haven't actually received my order yet (I am in Australia), the communication from the site has been fantastic (only ordered less than a week ago, and they were at the CHA show) - I have received my email to say they have been posted so will be checking my post box daily ... what great prices and no postage ... Excellent! Am looking forward to receiving my stamps and I am sure, ordering a lot more
Thanks

Karen
Sydney Australia
(knicita)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #11  
Cardstock Collector

Smile OHIO STAMPER

I just recently ordered my first Tilda stamp from Tilda's Town. I found them to have very good and quick service. They were very good at keeping me informed of when my order shipped and it came through very quickly and in good order. I would highly recommend them and would order again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

After reading this thread a while ago, I ordered from Tilda's Town and the shipping IS super fast!!! I got my order three days later! I'll order from them again!
Reply With Quote Likes