Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-06-2016, 03:10 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,168 Likes on 501 Posts
Default For those use minc machine or any other machine like the minc

Hello everyone,
Do you have minc machine or any other machine like the minc? Show off your cards you made with the minc machine or any other machine like the minc. Or if you have YouTube vedios or know of any make card with minc machine posted it here. I wanted to card ideals using minc machine. I am new to the minc machine, And I don't see a lot a lot card ideals out yet for minc machine. Thanks hotwheels
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2016, 03:31 PM   #2  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to know how to use it, too, please share!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 12:19 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

bump
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Here you go. She is using the Minc with some pre-printed material that already has the toner on it. You can buy the pre-printed materials, or you can make your own by stamping your image, and then copying it using a laser printer:

DIY Foil Cards

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 01:07 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

If I stamping your images and take to copy place and they used laser printer what type do think would work best? I never stamped image, before and done this. so, I need some thoughts and ideals on this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotwheelsView Post
If I stamping your images and take to copy place and they used laser printer what type do think would work best? I never stamped image, before and done this. so, I need some thoughts and ideals on this.
I did this a while back. I usually like to color my stamped images, so I didn't stamp those kind of images. I decided that it would be nice to have some sentiments in foil for my cards.

I stamped my sentiments on white cardstock, and took some extra pieces of my cardstock with me to the copy place, so they could print my copies on the cardstock I brought. If you like to use your computer to make sentiments, you could do that instead of stamping them.

I used my sentiment stamps that were kind of bold, so the foil would show up good when I did it. I did Happy Birthday, Hello, and Thinking of You. I made a whole page of each sentiment to make copies of.

I used a regular laminator that I already had at home, not the Minc Machine, to do the foiling. It worked really well.

Then I cut the foiled sentiments out, matted them with a color to match my card, and attached them.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 02:03 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

yes think sentiments well just not stamped images digital image what types would work well in foiling them? That's why hoping for feed back on the topic.... Dose any of your craft store carry this pen? I can't find it any of my craft stores. Product Detail | Heidi Swapp

thanks hotwheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
I did this a while back. I usually like to color my stamped images, so I didn't stamp those kind of images. I decided that it would be nice to have some sentiments in foil for my cards.

I stamped my sentiments on white cardstock, and took some extra pieces of my cardstock with me to the copy place, so they could print my copies on the cardstock I brought. If you like to use your computer to make sentiments, you could do that instead of stamping them.

I used my sentiment stamps that were kind of bold, so the foil would show up good when I did it. I did Happy Birthday, Hello, and Thinking of You. I made a whole page of each sentiment to make copies of.

I used a regular laminator that I already had at home, not the Minc Machine, to do the foiling. It worked really well.

Then I cut the foiled sentiments out, matted them with a color to match my card, and attached them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 04:56 PM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used the Minc machine to foil these two cards. I used gold foil on one of them and multi colored foil and gold foil on the other. I first stamped the "Just for You" and "on your special day", then copied it onto cardstock with my laser copier. I then cut it to the size for a card and ran them through the Minc Machine to add the foil.

WT575, Just for You 1 by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT575, Just for You 2 by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 05:12 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

great card.... thanks for sharing.... thanks hotwheels
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwstamperView Post
I used the Minc machine to foil these two cards. I used gold foil on one of them and multi colored foil and gold foil on the other. I first stamped the "Just for You" and "on your special day", then copied it onto cardstock with my laser copier. I then cut it to the size for a card and ran them through the Minc Machine to add the foil.

WT575, Just for You 1 by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT575, Just for You 2 by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 08:20 PM   #10  
Stampin' Fool

Received 35 Likes on 6 Posts

This is a pretty example from Amber at Damask Love: The Foil Files: Stamped Laser Foil Cards - Damask Love

Jennifer McGuire has some nice clean and simple cards made with this technique:
Video: Easy Gold Foil - Jennifer McGuire Ink

She uses digital downloads and prints her own images. You can go to this site to get free fonts: DaFont - Download fonts

Then you can make your own personal sentiment to foil, for example, "Happy Birthday Jennifer."

It's nice that you can use any printed item to foil. It's an easy way to customize a card without having to line up alphabet stamps or pay for a custom stamp.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2016, 09:09 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks a bunch..... hotwheels
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoboken PaperView Post
This is a pretty example from Amber at Damask Love: The Foil Files: Stamped Laser Foil Cards - Damask Love

Jennifer McGuire has some nice clean and simple cards made with this technique:
Video: Easy Gold Foil - Jennifer McGuire Ink

She uses digital downloads and prints her own images. You can go to this site to get free fonts: DaFont - Download fonts

Then you can make your own personal sentiment to foil, for example, "Happy Birthday Jennifer."

It's nice that you can use any printed item to foil. It's an easy way to customize a card without having to line up alphabet stamps or pay for a custom stamp.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2017, 01:51 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi ,my Minc Machine is making a clicking noise is this ok ,I have only had it since Febuary 2017,used it about 10 times Thanks
Reply With Quote Likes