Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #41  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin KView Post
If I leave a comment it's always exactly what I thought when I saw the card. I am simple minded and think these things over and over

super cute!
I'm sooo gonna do *insert element I love*
Those colors are great
This makes me want to get up and make a card
Adorable
Stinking cute
OHMYHECK that's adorable
Classy and nice
This is very pretty.

I don't worry about being constructive. Dat's not my job, my job is to enjoy your cards! ;)

hugs

Yep! I feel the same way..I am short and sweet. I just give a shout out that I enjoyed the card.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #42  
Die Cut Diva

I think if you added up the posts that are left in the galleries AND the blogs then you'd have about what used to be left in the gallery alone.
The blogs take a lot of the comments from the gallery. IMO
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #43  
Pearl-ExPert

As I just came from the gallery (leaving a few comments in my wake) I realized that the only cards I clicked open were from stamp sets I already had or at least recognized as ones I would like to own! Bella's leave me dry...I don't have any Rubbernecker, Hanna's (yet) etc. The cards might be awesome, but I'm looking to be inspired to actually USE WHAT I HAVE instead of wanting something else! If I click, I usually comment.

I think that over 2/3 of my comments have been in the gallery. I just wish I had enough time in my life to look every day at the amazing art you all produce!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #44  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrellyshirleyView Post
OK, I confess.......I click on quite afew cards that I can't leave comments......and here is why.......BREASTFEEDING!! Yes, w/ 3 little ones and a newborn, the only time I get to cruise the gallery is while breastfeeding and I can click one handed but I cannot type a message......SO SORRY to all those beautiful cards that I MEANT to come back and comment and just couldn't find again!!

P.S. It just took me about 10 mintues to HUNT AND PECK this whole thing one handed!!!
This just cracked me up! I feel for you honey. I know exactly what you're talking about! You just cruise, guilt free, girl!

MY PINTEREST BOARDS MY BLOG MY WEBSITE
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #45  
Die Cut Diva

I wouldn't call it "stingy", but I do notice that the galleries seem to get less attention lately. I'm not sure why? It might be the all the blogs and the usual time constraints, but from the very beginning I have found a couple of things that help me maneuver the galleries. I don't go through them in order....one member can upload 4 or 5 things or several views of the same item. That turns me off when I'm in a hurry. I like to do a search for specific things of interest. I may have to pick the one that just grabs me. I usually grab one and it has 10+ comments already on every aspect of the sample. Then I feel bad for some that have no comments so I go back. Everyone is a novice at first. I used to upload half a dozen versions of basically the same card. You grow, you get more selective. I've slowed down on my random uploads and tried to focus more on the challenges and techniques. I don't think "constructive criticism" should be given unless specifically asked for. I wouldn't do that, but I like to point out something specific that I like when I can. All comments are good. If we pay too much attention to the number of views, favorites in proportion to comments, then it is essentially a numbers game. I don't want to be forced to have to comment on something just because I clicked it either. A closer view is needed sometimes because of photo quality. As for validation, that seems to be going around rather disproportionately anyway. 20+ posts on one sample and 0 on another? I comment when I can to the best of my ability to contribute to the SCS community. I have members of whom I am a die-hard fan and I follow their blogs and give my praise there, not for a recipe but just in acknowledgement that I can appreciate their work and remain interested in what they do. That is the purpose of a blog, right? On SCS, I try to spread the cheer and not make celebrities, but rather give credit where do and where needed. It is hard to balance. If I'm looking for a specific set, or technique...it is nice to open up that particular gallery. I love that feature. I also like to look for subject galleries that don't have very many submissions. I wonder if it is because not very many members have the set or what? Then some have the entire gallery devoted to one poster....I check it to see if anyone else gave it a stab. There are all sorts of ways to manipulate the galleries and get the most out and give some back too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 12:38 AM   #46  
Matboard Maniac

I would love to comment on all the cards that appeal to me. It's not possible. Unfortunately I'm on dial up and it can be very slow.
Still love to look at as many as I can.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 01:52 AM   #47  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharpstamperView Post
I know for me, once I leave a comment I have to click five or six times to get back to where I was looking at the thumbnails...and there's a wait between the clicks.... I don't always have time. I am on high speed so I don't know why this is.... I definately try and leave comments if I have the time. If there is not a lot of comments there could be valid reasons why.
Me too! What a PITA!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 02:25 AM   #48  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

I know for me, once I leave a comment I have to click five or six times to get back to where I was looking at the thumbnails...and there's a wait between the clicks.... I don't always have time. I am on high speed so I don't know why this is.... I definately try and leave comments if I have the time. If there is not a lot of comments there could be valid reasons why.
If you hold down your shift key and then click with your mouse on that thumbnail you can leave a comment and then just click on the red x at the top of the page and you are back to where you were. Then you don't have to keep clicking back to get to where you were. Hope this makes sense. Neat little trick I learned here on SCS!
I leave one or two word comments. My feeling is I just want the person to know that I liked their card enough to say something if only a couple of words....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 02:33 AM   #49  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

I hope this dosen't post twice. I just tried and it wouln't go through so here goes again......
If you hold the shift key down and click on the thumbnail at the same time you can leave your comment and then click on the red x at the top of the page and it will bring you back to where you were without having to keep clicking to get back. Hope this makes sense. Learned this neat trick here on SCS!!
I generally leave a one or two word comment. My feeling is that I want the person to know that I liked their card enough to tell them if only with a word or two.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 02:34 AM   #50  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

I hope this dosen't post twice. I just tried and it wouln't go through so here goes again......
If you hold the shift key down and click on the thumbnail at the same time you can leave your comment and then click on the red x at the top of the page and it will bring you back to where you were without having to keep clicking to get back. Hope this makes sense. Learned this neat trick here on SCS!!
I generally leave a one or two word comment. My feeling is that I want the person to know that I liked their card enough to tell them if only with a word or two.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 02:34 AM   #51  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 02:38 AM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 81 Posts

Hi. I've been looking at the SCS gallery for over 6 months, and never once left a comment until a few days ago. Not because I was stingy, I promise. It just never dawned on me that MY opinion would matter! It wasn't until I read a thread mentioning this topic that I realized how thoughtless that is. I've just been using this site, and not "contributing". I'm very new to cardmaking, and the majority of the cards I see on here are absolutely gorgeous! I still feel uncomfortable commenting, when everything I see in the gallery is so superior to what I end up with when I finally finish a card! I forced myself to upload a card the other day, and it will probably be my first and my last. I get embarrassed thinking of dozens of people looking at it! (PLEASE DON'T go and look at it now!) I'm going to try and leave comments regularly from now on though. I will probably stick with commenting on cards that haven't received any comments already. I think some cards don't get any comments because they're just so OBVIOUSLY beautiful people think the card maker MUST already know how nice her card is. (Does that make sense?) This is the first time I've ever replied to a forum/thread, too. See, I really AM trying to participate and contribute. ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 02:40 AM   #53  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi. I've been looking at the SCS gallery for over 6 months, and never once left a comment until a few days ago. Not because I was stingy, I promise. It just never dawned on me that MY opinion would matter! It wasn't until I read a thread mentioning this topic that I realized how thoughtless that is. I've just been using this site, and not "contributing". I'm very new to cardmaking, and the majority of the cards I see on here are absolutely gorgeous! I still feel uncomfortable commenting, when everything I see in the gallery is so superior to what I end up with when I finally finish a card! I forced myself to upload a card the other day, and it will probably be my first and my last. I get embarrassed thinking of dozens of people looking at it! (PLEASE DON'T go and look at it now!) I'm going to try and leave comments regularly from now on though. I will probably stick with commenting on cards that haven't received any comments already. I think some cards don't get any comments because they're just so OBVIOUSLY beautiful people think the card maker MUST already know how nice her card is. (Does that make sense?) This is the first time I've ever replied to a forum/thread, too. See, I really AM trying to participate and contribute. ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 04:42 AM   #54  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Ditto this...I can save it to my favorites eaiser than I can leave a comment...all the backtracking to get back to where you were takes time...I do like the fact they put in the #favorited - to me that gives me a boost to know if even just one person liked it enough to put it in their favorites...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 05:14 AM   #55  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by armadilloView Post
No matter how fantastic the card may be I refuse to leave a comment if the card maker can't be bothered to list the recipe and I won't go to that person's blog to look for it.

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes when I see a card I might like one part of it (color combe, emblishments...), I don't want to have to search more for that tidbit of info.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:04 AM   #56  
Insane Embellisher

Someone told me how to leave a comment without having to go through 5-6 steps. Right click on the image, then click on 'Open in New Tab'. This allows you to leave a comment, then go right back to the page of uploads you were viewing. Hope this helps someone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:15 AM   #57  
Stazon Splitcoast

You can also hold down CTRL and click on the link and it'll open up in a new window. I do that often.

View my BLOG
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:22 AM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, folks, for all the suggestions on how to avoid the 5-6 clicks! I find this so frustrating and will try your suggestions. Have a great day! Angela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:35 AM   #59  
Insane Embellisher

My personal mission is that when I am surfing the new addition gallery, in addition to commenting on the ones that totally catch my eye, I seek out ones that have 0 comments and leave them a little something. I feel that everyone who takes the time to create, and take a picture and upload deserves to be recognized. It's just my thing.

Oh, my goodness. Thank you for the help on how to get back to where I was without a million clicks! So helpful. I am going to be a commenting fool now
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:47 AM   #60  
Insane Embellisher

It's ok, it didn't post twice, it posted 3 times I did this several times last night. Grrr

Quote:

Originally Posted by diannep575View Post
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:47 AM   #61  
Insane Embellisher

I agree that if someone takes the time to create, photograph, upload, fill in all the necessities and wait for the card to be uploaded to the site, they definitely deserve a shout out! I personally love to be thanked for sharing, it lets me know that someone appreciates my work. We should all be more supportive of each other and enjoy each others work because where would we be without SCS?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:50 AM   #62  
Gallery Gazer

Since I work at home on my computer during the day and sometimes at night, going through the gallery is very grounding for me as well as it is a good transition in and out of work mode. I try to leave a few comments each time I'm in there. I especially leave a comment if I am putting a card in My Favorites. When I click on a card to view closer, I usually try to pick out what I like most on the card and what caused me to click on it. I always try to leave 2 comments for every one comment I get because if someone has taken the time to comment on my card I want them to know I appreicate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 07:21 AM   #63  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryroseView Post
Are folks who cruise the galleries becoming stingier with their comments, or is it just me? I mean, when you have more than 100 people look at your card, but only one leaves a comment, that makes me wonder.
Sometimes when I'm going through the gallery, I have a hard time seeing the details on the thumbnail, so I click for a larger view. Sometimes after I click, the photo quality is so poor, the large view is no better than the thumbnail. In these cases, I don't leave comments (or, if the card doesn't appeal to me). I mean....what would you say? Nice card, but not my taste...or...This might be a nice card, but I can't tell because the photo is too blurry? In those cases, I think it's better to just move along rather than say anything (or lie!).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 07:59 AM   #64  
Pearl-ExPert

I'm a designer for Paper Wings. It's an all TAC site that is similar to SCS, but much smaller (just starting out). Basically, I'm on their equivalent of SCS's dirty dozen. I can tell you that I get anywhere from 2-4 comments on a project and that is a BIG deal! We only have 400 members right now, and to have 4 comments when the Winger section is for paid member only, is HUGE! I think there are 20 to 30 members who are actually able to view our work, lol. However, I would love to get 20 comments on a card I upload here. The problem is, I use TAC for the most part, and a lot of SCS members are SU! snobs (I mean that in a nice way, I'm a TAC snob, lol). I found that when I started using TAC stamps, my comments went down. I think my cards are well made, but feel that sometimes, SCS member disagree. It's ok though. I'm not going to let a lacking of comments ruin my love of this hobby.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 08:34 AM   #65  
Matboard Maniac

Location: Under the Hackberry Tree, Deep In The Heart Of Texas

I have noticed that cards I upload for the daily Splitcoast Challenges get far more comments/views/favorites than other cards that I upload.

When I am pressed for time I am guilty of just going to look at what has been posted for that day's challenge. But when I have the time I will look at the days uploads and I try to comment specifically on cards with few or no comments that I think will encourage the artist.

I don't think that we "average" artists are comment junkies (meaning our stamping self esteem is tied the number of comments received), but comments let us know that we are on the right track as far as improvement of our abilities.

I have mostly SU stamps, but I buy stamps based on if I like them, not who makes them. I usually look for card designs/sketches that I like and then use whatever stamps I have that will fit that sketch. I have seen some really cute cards made with non SU stamps and I still check them out because I know that I can make it work with what I have.

Also, I don't mind short, concise comments on my cards. They are honest expressions of appreciation, and I am grateful to those who take the time express them to me.

I don't know if I will ever have the courage to ask for a critique of one of my cards. Someone once asked for critique of an invitation they were making so I posted that I thought it was pretty and added a suggestion to add a bit more to the corners to balance out the piece. Some of the subsequent comments left me feeling uncomfortable, almost chastised for daring to critique even though the person had asked for suggestions.

So I don't think that I would feel comfortable putting anyone else in that position. It was not pleasant and I did not post comments for many months after it happened.

Cyndi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #66  
Hardware Hotshot

I try to leave comments on the cards that I really like. Sometimes I'm on real fast while I'm at work ;) and don't have the time to leave one. But I love having people leave comments on my cards. I don't mind constructive criticism at all!! In fact, I would welcome it!! I can use all the help I can get!!:p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 09:03 AM   #67  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thanks, this DEFINITELY helped me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4HoundsView Post
Someone told me how to leave a comment without having to go through 5-6 steps. Right click on the image, then click on 'Open in New Tab'. This allows you to leave a comment, then go right back to the page of uploads you were viewing. Hope this helps someone!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It sure helps ME alot!!! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #68  
Forum Fanatic

I used to leave tons of comments 2 years ago when I used SU only stamps.

Now I rarely go to the SCS galleries for ideas- because it is so hard to find samples using the stamp sets I'm looking for, since I rarely use SU stamps.

I'm not creative enough to take a basic idea and change it for my stamp- if I need an idea, I need an idea for that stamp, and the galleries are very hard to search for different companies because everyone uses different keywords, or doesn't put the set name in. It isn't really a useful tool for me any longer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #69  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapstineView Post
I don't know if I will ever have the courage to ask for a critique of one of my cards. Someone once asked for critique of an invitation they were making so I posted that I thought it was pretty and added a suggestion to add a bit more to the corners to balance out the piece. Some of the subsequent comments left me feeling uncomfortable, almost chastised for daring to critique even though the person had asked for suggestions.

So I don't think that I would feel comfortable putting anyone else in that position. It was not pleasant and I did not post comments for many months after it happened.

Cyndi
This is why I don't agree with the idea of leaving criticism. The artist may have asked for it and is fine with that, but other posters start nit picking and then it turns into a cat fight. What one person may think is "constructive" another person might feel is rude or inappropriate? It's a double edged sword.
I hope a faster commenting process was mentioned by all in the recent survey....I know I forgot to point it out again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #70  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by terry sermanView Post
I think they should change the rules....if you click on a card for a closer view, you cannot get out until you leave a comment! I am the queen of 2 word comments.....i think it's better than nothing. I just don't have time to write a lot. I would never leave contructive criticism either. My morning routine is checking out the last day gallery with a diet coke and bagel!
Great idea! It's so disappointing to see your card in the gallery...looking so lonely with 100+ views and little or no comments. Did that mean it completely stunk? Ugh, I have a new blog too and it's hard getting traffic. I was on someone's blog within the last week or so who complained that no one left her comments...so, I left her a comment and also mentioned that I had the same trouble. You think she woulda returned the favor! I was really surprised, I mean don't complain if you can't do it yourself! I try to comment every day...both on blogs and on SCS. It's not easy to find the time with so many wonderful cards/artists out there...but even if it's one word, it DOES make a difference.

Danielle Kennedy

My Blog
Power Poppy
A Day For Daisies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #71  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapstineView Post
Cyndi
Seriously?? I've seen lots of "asking for honest opinion" threads and I'm always really honest. I've also asked for opinions on some of my stuff and greatly appreciated the honest responses.

Unsolicited critiques are inappropriate, but if somebody is asking, they want your opinion!

I'm sorry you were made to feel like you had done something wrong!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 10:45 AM   #72  
Pearl-ExPert

I always comment if I click to see a card closer. I just feel it is the right thing to do. I'm on dial up and things move much slower for me but I still take the time to comment!
Kim
Proud Grandmother to Avery and Quinn!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 10:47 AM   #73  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkessler73View Post
This is why I don't agree with the idea of leaving criticism. The artist may have asked for it and is fine with that, but other posters start nit picking and then it turns into a cat fight. What one person may think is "constructive" another person might feel is rude or inappropriate? It's a double edged sword.
I hope a faster commenting process was mentioned by all in the recent survey....I know I forgot to point it out again.
I mentioned it! I hope others did too....would make it so much easier and we would all be able to leave more comments!!

Danielle Kennedy

My Blog
Power Poppy
A Day For Daisies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #74  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrellyshirleyView Post
OK, I confess.......I click on quite afew cards that I can't leave comments......and here is why.......BREASTFEEDING!! Yes, w/ 3 little ones and a newborn, the only time I get to cruise the gallery is while breastfeeding and I can click one handed but I cannot type a message......SO SORRY to all those beautiful cards that I MEANT to come back and comment and just couldn't find again!!

P.S. It just took me about 10 mintues to HUNT AND PECK this whole thing one handed!!!
This made me laugh. Truly, I have been there and done that and don't plan on being there again, thank you very much!

But I just have to know...are you stamping one-handed, too? If so, you've gotta turn that into a tutorial, because I could be crafting with my right and making dinner with my left. So much time wasted surfing the 'net, if ya know what i mean. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #75  
Insane Embellisher

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by michlz319View Post
When I comment, whether in the gallery or in a blog, I *always* try to say something specific. I might comment on the color, the layout, the ribbon, or the embellishments. I want the creator to know exactly what I love about their card, because if it were my card, I would want to know. I don't think I have ever (and I'm sorry if I have) ever just said, "nice card" or the one I hate "TFS". I'm not about looking for the praise, but looking for feedback on what made them click. I know people have complained about having not enough time (who does?) and maybe they have ancient dial up, or whatever. I guess it's just one of the things that I feel important THAT I DO to make SCS a community.
I think that it's nice that you are able to put specific comments on cards but I confess I am one that puts general comments like "Gorgeous" or "Very Cute!" or "Beautiful!" and the reason I do that is because I like the whole thing. If I make a comment on a card it is always the entire card from color to layout to stamps used to embellishments that came together in a really special way that just absolutely jumped out at me and made me want to comment. I am sorry for those of you that don't like that but that's just the way I am I guess. I don't have the ability to look at a card and pinpoint what exactly It was about that particular card that I liked. I will also add that because I have read on many threads like this one that generic comments are not appreciated that I comment on very few cards. It is not that I am stingy but it is because I don't want the poster of the card to be disappointed that I wasn't specific enough.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #76  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: I had no idea it could snow this much in the desert!

Quote:

Originally Posted by grateful2bsavedView Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It sure helps ME alot!!! :-)
Me too, ditto! I didn't know, and this'll make it easier and faster!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #77  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Understandable!

Quote:

Originally Posted by larleigh1964View Post
...Unfortunately I'm on dial up and it can be very slow...
Yes, it can! Understandable not being able to leave too many comments when it takes so long to page through so many. Those of us who are no longer on dial-up tend to forget the days when it took longer.
Quote:

Originally Posted by larleigh1964View Post
...I would love to comment on all the cards that appeal to me. It's not possible...Still love to look at as many as I can...
The "...critical mass..." for me is: am I adding the work to my Favorites? If I am, then I owe the creator some feedback. I personally figure that if I can take the time to post it to my Faves, then I can tell someone what I like about what they've made.

(And that isn't a criticism of people who have a different approach...it's just something I feel as my own personal obligation.) ~ k
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 03:34 PM   #78  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

You know what bugs me? Both my mom and my BFF use the SCS gallery all the time for inspiration, neither has ever left a comment on anything! They even case cards and don't comment on them! I don't know what their deal is, I scold them all the time!

They also tell me how much they enjoy my blog, but they don't comment on that, either! My own mom and bff, funny, huh?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #79  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by krystie leeView Post
You know what bugs me? Both my mom and my BFF use the SCS gallery all the time for inspiration, neither has ever left a comment on anything! They even case cards and don't comment on them! I don't know what their deal is, I scold them all the time!

They also tell me how much they enjoy my blog, but they don't comment on that, either! My own mom and bff, funny, huh?
Wow, my BF too!!! I got her into SCS...but she never joined...just surfs and cases...never comments. Tells me that she doesn't even read my blog, why does she need to when she knows what I am up to already!! I told her to get her butt over to it and comment already...but I have yet to see it. Oh well, her loss when I become a big deal designer for one of these fab stamp companies!! Yeah right! BTW, I LOVE your blog and I have made comments!

Danielle Kennedy

My Blog
Power Poppy
A Day For Daisies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #80  
Stampin' Fool

Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by diannep575View Post
If you hold down your shift key and then click with your mouse on that thumbnail you can leave a comment and then just click on the red x at the top of the page and you are back to where you were. Then you don't have to keep clicking back to get to where you were. Hope this makes sense. Neat little trick I learned here on SCS!
I leave one or two word comments. My feeling is I just want the person to know that I liked their card enough to say something if only a couple of words....
This works awesome! Thanks so much..... Now I can leave the comments I like to.
Reply With Quote Likes