Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-06-2005, 06:45 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Team Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to Beate
Default SA Regionals and meeting....Was it a blast or what?????

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post just how much fun the regional, the shoe box swap and the dinner was. I had a blast...as you can see from all my goofy faces Jenn captured on film. Anyone else out there who thought it was wonderful to meet everyone, or see friends again!
It feels like the first time I meet stampers they become friends, and then when you see them again...even just for the second time....it's like meeting old friends again. I love it. I love Stampin' Up!, I love this website and all the wonderful friends I met through it.

Now who is all jazzed up like me?????? And if you are not, go to the fridge right now, take a diet coke out and drink it in one sitting! Give me a cheer!!!!!!!!

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooo

my gallery - my blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 07:16 AM   #2  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must say, I too, had the most wonderful time Friday. It started early in the morning with registration. Found Beate, Jenn, Debbie (Jenn's mom), met Vanessa, Dina, and soooo many more. SWAPS!!! SWAPS!!!! The conference started, of course with Shelli on stage. One of the first items was door prize drawings - I WON!!!! I never win anything!!! So very exciting to hear new business ideas, watching stamping techniques, and stamping with new stamp sets. Lunch was awesome - great food and more SWAPS!!! Finished up the conference with more business and stamping techniques - Then off to the motel for the shoebox swap. I must say the Holiday Day Inn-Market Square was most accomodating. They gave us a conference room for the shoebox swap - then off to dinner. Great wonderful Mexican food with the best entertainment - several door prize drawings. A most exciting and eventful day with the best of new made friends.

As I reflect on the past day's events I thought - this is all possible because of three things -

(1) Splitcoaststampers!!!!! You women are the best!!! Very smart and effective business women & men. Very creative and thoughtful individuals - always willing to share a technique, word of encouragement, smile, and genuine friendship
(2)StampinUp!!! What a wonderful company!!! - that continues to give us SCSers more tools and products
(3)Texan hospitality!!! What a wonderful state and beautiful city to visit.

Thanks to each of you for your support and attendance at the shoebox swap and dinner. I appreciate all the kind words, thoughtful cards and gifts of appreciation.

I will finish up my trip by spending time with my family and then return home first part of next week. Thankful I have the rest of the week off on vacation - because I really need to get moving on February's DD challenge.

Thanks again, and I truly enjoyed meeting each of you. lila
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 07:33 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

I was there on Saturday and as Shelli came on stage we all gave her a standing ovation! Of course! When one of the other speakers got on stage, she told us that Shelli has never received a standing ovation before at a regional, except for Friday and Saturday in Texas! WoooHooo, we know how to treat people right! On Saturday there were over 21 states represented at San Antonio! It was such a blast! I could not go to any of the SCS stuff because my upline and group that I went with do not really do SCS. However, I was teased all Friday night because of the hundreds of times I mentioned SCS! We made beaded pens in the colors that the regional told us to bring with In Full Bloom! Thanks to my SCS friends for telling me how to do it! I used it all day to write with and even had Shelli sign my name tag with it! She even mentioned that she had received one from another demonstrator. Yes, it was a glorious day! I too am so jazzed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 07:47 AM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

I am so pumped up from regional! I have a scrapbook party (I've only done one of these) next weekend and now feel more prepared for it. I love feeling revived about stamping and workshops. Ideas are swimming around in my head!

Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 08:02 AM   #5  
Insane Embellisher

Hello.
I had a blast in SA. I love to be able to put a name with a face. Lisa & Tiffany, you guys are the best
I had a lot of fun swapping & meeting everyone. I wasn't able to make it to the SCS dinner, but I wish I had.
I did rush home last night &post all of the swaps that I got onto my website (yes I am a big nerd)...lol

If I met you there... IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!

If I swapped with you.... THANKS! I LOVED THE CARDS!!!!

There are some talented ladies out there
Jenna ;) #6202
I need inspiration!!!![/I][/FONT][/FONT]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 08:06 AM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

A tip for anyone who is ever out partying with Beate: limit her to a half glass of diet coke per half hour!!! And never, ever, never cross over one of her imaginary lines! :lol:

Thanks to Jenn, Lila, and Beate for all your hard work on the shoe box swap and dinner. I had a great time. I loved meeting everyone and putting faces to avatars and screen names. The SCS meeting was definitely the best part of regional. I feel more like part of the group now!!

The regionals sessions were great as well. Very informative for newbies like me, especially the Stampin' Memories portion. I don't generally stamp in my scrapbooks, but Shiloh gave us some great tips and ideas.

Have a great week everyone and I hope to see you all at the next regional!!

Santell
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 08:16 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Firday was an excellent day! I had a great time meeting everyone and received some really great swaps! Dinner was sooo much fun!

Thanks to everyone!

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's life!

The Stone Age didn't end because they ran out of stones.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 08:46 AM   #8  
Die Cut Diva

I had a wonderful time too. I was so happy to meet Beate and Jen and so many other talented women. Oh and I was thrilled when my name was drawn to win a Splitcaost Stampers tee-shirt!!! YEAH! It's beautiful. Thank you very much ladies. You ladies who put Friday night together did an outstanding job and should be really proud.

Oh and the techniques we learned about at regionals were cool. I can't wait to give some of them a try! Oh and one other thought about Friday night...I regret not having done my swaps with you ladies who were there. I got some really nice swaps at the actual regional meeting, but I know I would have gotten OUTSTANDING swaps had I brought my cards Friday night. I'll know better next time. lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 09:15 AM   #9  
Mad Swapper

Well Splitcoast girls know how to have a good time! I really loved meeting the people I had "chatted" with here! Wonderful women!

A few I spent more time with and found out what really special people they were! Beverly, Consuelo, and Teresa....you guys made the event so great! I can't wait until we get a chance to meet up again!

I think Consuelo needs to put her pic on her avatar (not Brad Pitt's!) She's a cutie!

I wish I had these three girls closer....we'd be stampin all the time!

Ann
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 09:19 AM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

I had such a blast in San Antoino at regionals!! I wasn't able to attend the SCS stuff because I had to get home to sick children, but I did get to meet Jenn and Kim.
I had such a wonderful time and loved swapping with everyone!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 10:01 AM   #11  
Kookie Creator

I'm still on a stampin' high! SCS gals are awesome, SU rocks, and I have realized two things: I MUST GO TO CONVENTION!!!! and I LOVE SWAPS!!!!

Quote:

Ditto for me! I loved meeting everyone, and I adore my cards!!!!

Woohoo!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 10:45 AM   #12  
Mad Swapper

I'm going the dc regional in april with another demo! we are so excited!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 11:22 AM   #13  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenjam
I love to be able to put a name with a face. Lisa & Tiffany, you guys are the best
I had a lot of fun swapping & meeting everyone. I wasn't able to make it to the SCS dinner, but I wish I had.

There are some talented ladies out there
Oh Jenna, it was such a pleasure to meet you and Lisa and thanks to both of you for letting me hang out with you guys. I had a ton of fun!

I too couldn't make the SCS dinner, and wish that I could have. Maybe next time...

It was so nice to meet everyone.

And to all who swapped with me all I can say is WOW!!

Tiffany
Reply With Quote Likes