Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-01-2023, 09:13 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts
Default recommendation for Die cut and Embossing machine

Looking for a new Die cut machine to replace my 13 year old Cuttle Bug. I only Die Cut and Emboss.
I remember years ago there were some Dies that were not combatable with the Cuttle Bug. Are all manufactures dies compatible with all Die Cut machines now??
There's still some good sales going on.
Thank you for your help!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
DancesWithHooves (12-04-2023)
Old 12-01-2023, 10:11 AM   #2  
Chat Box Hippy Chick

Received 370 Likes on 228 Posts

girl! get the switch! ;)

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
lesliespringer (12-01-2023)
Old 12-01-2023, 10:23 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,754 Likes on 1,869 Posts

If I were needing a new machine, I would like Gina K Designs new machine. It has dials rather than shims. This means only 2 plates. Jennifer McGuire has a wonderful video showing it.
LisaFeatured Stamper #671Love sending BRAK cards. Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by lovinpaper:
lesliespringer (12-01-2023), lynkim (12-03-2023), pepperann (12-04-2023), Speechy53 (12-09-2023)
Old 12-02-2023, 09:27 PM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts

Did your bug die completely or do you just want something else? I have a Big Shot, a Cuttlebug, and the mini SU machine. Except for the occasional larger die or folder, I still prefer my Cuttlebug. I’ve seen good things about the Spellbinders machines also.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 5 users liked this post by Turkey1969:
barbfarmd (12-06-2023), cnsteele (12-03-2023), lesliespringer (12-03-2023), pepperann (12-04-2023), TLady (12-06-2023)
Old 12-03-2023, 04:09 AM   #5  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1,391 Likes on 521 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turkey1969View Post
Did your bug die completely or do you just want something else? I have a Big Shot, a Cuttlebug, and the mini SU machine. Except for the occasional larger die or folder, I still prefer my Cuttlebug. I’ve seen good things about the Spellbinders machines also.
This is me, too. I have a full-size Stampin' Up! machine and the Cuttlebug, and my 18-year-old Cuttlebug is still my preferred machine!
Reply With Quote Likes
lesliespringer (12-03-2023)
Old 12-03-2023, 10:11 AM   #6  
Mad Swapper

Received 495 Likes on 164 Posts

I have seen interesting videos about the new Gina K machine, but I wouldn’t buy it right out of the gate…I’d let any bugs get worked out first. I have a friend who purchased the new Spellbinders Platinum machine this year right after its release and it immediately gave her problems. She returned it and heard that the first batch had a lot of issues (I can’t independently confirm that). I had similar issues with the SU mini cut and emboss machine (bought it during an preorder period) and had to have it replaced. It seems to be working nicely for folks now.
If your Cuttlebug is still working, I’d stick with it. My Big Shot is over 13 years old and it is still going strong, although I do get tired of figuring out all of the different shims for the various embossing folder brands out there. 😁. Everytime I start looking at newer machines, I tend to overthink it based on the reviews and just decide to stay put, lol.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by ChrisO:
harvestmoon (01-02-2024), JMumStamps (04-02-2024), lesliespringer (12-03-2023)
Old 12-03-2023, 10:36 AM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,917 Likes on 2,185 Posts

I think most machines today will take most dies and embossing folders. I have SU's newest machine and the switch. I have found that you can use anything you want. You can just switch out plates or add shims here and there but I haven't come across anything I haven't been able to use on either. I don't use the switch as often. I bought it mainly because it's electric and some days my hands hurt. It's also great when you have a whole bunch of dies you want to cut at once. It will take any of my other plates too. But the majority of the time I use my stampin up machine. I like that it doesn't take up a lot of room because you can fold up the base. My friend has the mini and you must stagger the plates in order for them to go through. And it will only take small dies. It won't take any embossing folders. I have a Tim holtz Vintaj machine, which is basically a big shot. It works perfectly and I only paid $34 for it. Michaels was getting rid of them years ago so I bought it as a backup. It's being stored on a shelf as a backup. My original Big shot bit the dust. Something inside the machine broke and we couldn't fix it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2023, 10:55 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,754 Likes on 1,869 Posts

Many years ago my Cuttlebug stopped working. I had something too thick, I think that I was trying to cut. Anyway, my husband was able to take it apart and fix it. A screw dropped out of place so he was able to put it back. The machine still works. I am not using it right now as I chose the Big Shot Plus one year for my birthday, when I was getting dies that were too large for the Bug. He said the Bug was all metal inside and it looks like it would work for a long time.
LisaFeatured Stamper #671Love sending BRAK cards. Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2023, 12:01 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turkey1969View Post
My Cuttlebug works but seems i can only place die in middle and have to pass at least two times for dies to cut. I can no longer put multiple dies on plate to cut at one time as outer edges don't seem to cut through paper.
Been looking at Spellbinders
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2023, 05:20 AM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesliespringerView Post
My Cuttlebug works but seems i can only place die in middle and have to pass at least two times for dies to cut. I can no longer put multiple dies on plate to cut at one time as outer edges don't seem to cut through paper.
Been looking at Spellbinders
My Cuttlebug is doing the same thing after 16 years. For me, the biggest issue is finding a machine that allows me to EASILY figure out the sandwich layers for all of the different thicknesses of embossing folders. I have a Big Shot that I’m currently trying to figure a way to “standardize” sandwiches for different 3D EFs, all of which seem a touch different in thickness. I gave up on the Gemini Jr and TM Vagabond electric machines that I own. The grinding of the gears during the experimental stages did not sound good, even to my non-mechanically tuned ears. ;D I agree that the Gina K machine with gears sounds promising but I’d probably wait to let the bugs get ironed out, fwiw. I’d buy the best basic machine I could find on sale now then wait for the Gina K machine. Or, throw caution to the wind and get the Gina K machine then report back to us!!! lol. Good luck with whatever you decide to buy! There will never be another workhorse like the Cuttlebug.
Barb Cards made 2021 #369 2020: #324 2019: #286 2018: #169 2017: #276 2016: #389 2015: #415 2014: #342
Reply With Quote Likes
lesliespringer (12-06-2023)
Old 12-06-2023, 06:52 AM   #11  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

There is also an embossing and die cutting machine from Bira on Amazon. It seems to be exactly like the Gina K one. Might want to see if there are any videos on it. It might come in 2 different sizes.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 6 users liked this post by trew13:
ChrisO (12-06-2023), fl_beachbum (12-06-2023), lesliespringer (12-06-2023), love retirement (04-26-2024), OneDevotedDame (01-25-2024), STINKY (12-23-2023)
Old 12-06-2023, 07:48 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 472 Likes on 351 Posts

I'm thinking about the new Gina K machine but I'd like to see some reviews (other than Jennifer McGuire's one) first. I love the idea of dials to change the pressure instead of having to mess with cardstock shims. Has anyone bought it?

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by susanbri:
lesliespringer (12-06-2023), Speechy53 (12-09-2023)
Old 12-06-2023, 10:02 AM   #13  
Glitter Queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by trew13View Post
There is also an embossing and die cutting machine from Bira on Amazon. It seems to be exactly like the Gina K one. Might want to see if there are any videos on it. It might come in 2 different sizes.
I just looked up the Bira machine on Amazon...it is exactly like the Gina K machine and it's been on the market for a few years now with excellent reviews..how did I not know about this machine?! Thanks for the tip!
cr529
Reply With Quote Likes
ChrisO (12-06-2023)
Old 12-06-2023, 02:19 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

I only use my Cuttlebug for embossing folders. I didn’t like the new design of the Cuttlebug either before they discontinued it. So to save my Cuttlebug I purchased a Big Kick to use for die cuts, although now I use it for embossing with those new 3D folders as well. I think about those electric machines every now and again, and just am not sure about purchasing one.
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by octoberbabe:
Chinocookie (12-09-2023), lesliespringer (12-06-2023)
Old 12-07-2023, 01:04 AM   #15  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

I have a Gemini by Crafters Companion and am very happy with it--has cut or embossed everything put through it so far. The 9"x12" plates allow you to cut/emboss several items at once OR you can use the Gemini mini plates (9"x6") for smaller/shorter items. And like several--my hands just won't allow me to operate the non-electric machines anymore.
Reply With Quote Likes
lesliespringer (12-07-2023)
Old 12-07-2023, 05:04 AM   #16  
Matboard Maniac

Received 69 Likes on 49 Posts

Following-I've got a Cuttlebug that I've used for 10+ years. Holding my breath that it keeps working, but know I'll eventually need something else, and I've got minimal space, just a corner of a bedroom.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-08-2023, 03:46 PM   #17  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 247 Likes on 133 Posts

My Cuttlebug is still working after 20 some years. I gave it to my daughter, as it was the oirginal size and the "mouth" was not big enough for the new bigger embossing folders. I find that my Big Shot Foldaway is a very good replacement. It comes with all the basic sandwiches, but not for those of other company's (as I had for my bug). It folds up like the Cuttlebug, and is actually smaller since the arm folds, too. I'm really happy with it and have my little book of all the sandwiches that I have figured out tucked away in one of the storage sections under the base for easy reference.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-08-2023, 05:44 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr529View Post
I just looked up the Bira machine on Amazon...it is exactly like the Gina K machine and it's been on the market for a few years now with excellent reviews..how did I not know about this machine?! Thanks for the tip!
cr529
I just looked at it too. I'm wondering if any SCS members have one and if so, I'd love a personal report!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
love retirement (04-26-2024)
Old 01-17-2024, 08:16 AM   #19  
Inking Addict

Received 99 Likes on 46 Posts

Miss Leslie, thank you SO MUCH for starting this thread! There are sooo many awesome machine threads, but this is the first time I ran across Bira's machine, mentioned by Trew:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trew13View Post
I cannot thank you enough, Trew, for posting this. This is my first post here (hi!); I felt compelled to send my gratitude. <3

I had my heart set on a Tonic Tangerine, beginning in Spring 2022. Nearly had one in my hot little hands in December 2022 (it shattered to pieces at the warehouse before shipping), and was just told by Tonic a few days ago, that they have no estimated time of arrival. I was willing to wait a year but it's now working on 2 years. I've never had a die cutting machine before, and have only been cardmaking since 2021, but I'd love to have an embosser/die cutter.

Anyway, I nearly pulled the trigger on a large format Spellbinders Platinum, when I saw this thread. I haven't ordered the Bira 9" machine yet (waiting for February; gotta stick to the budget, lol), but after watching a Jennifer McGuire video reviewing Gina K's 6" machine, I made a comparison chart with Bira and Spellbinders, and the Bira came out on top.

A huge hug and many, many thanks to all y'all here at SCS. <3
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by OneDevotedDame:
leibetty (01-17-2024), whim6915 (01-29-2024)
Old 01-17-2024, 02:20 PM   #20  
Chat Box Hippy Chick

Received 370 Likes on 228 Posts

Wow shattered to pieces does NOT sound good, but WELCOME ODD ;) and YAY for new machine!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
OneDevotedDame (01-17-2024)
Old 01-17-2024, 04:46 PM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
March 2014 Swapper of the Month

Received 1,040 Likes on 785 Posts

I have the smaller Spellbinders platinum (the one that’s 6” wide). It is very close in size to the cuttlebug which I loved until it finally died. I love it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-28-2024, 09:11 PM   #22  
Insane Embellisher

Received 30 Likes on 11 Posts

I just watched a video on the Bira machine and it appears you still need different sandwiches, the reviews I read were mixed. The new Gina K is one sandwich, using the dial to choose the pressure for cutting or embossing. Cathy Zielske has a YouTube review on the Gina K machine and she is using it in her videos. I have the SU mini, love it for smaller dies and it folds up so easy to store. My Big Shot needs replacing and I bought a Big Shot Plus secondhand but I find it too big. I am going to save for the Gina K, one sandwich and one hand to use it. Her machine apparently has more rollers than others, wondering if that is making it heavier requiring the extra surcharge on shipping. Sorry everyone, I did not see the Bira machine with a dial, the video I watched was for the machine similar to a Big Shot, and the reviews were about the plates after a few months of use. I found the Bira machine with the adjustable dial, no video, but i see in the description it is also heavy. Sorry for my confusion! I searched Bira die cutting machine on You Tube and there are two videos reviewing it, one was hard to hear but they were informative. I still get the impression the sandwich varies though. The reviews on the machine in the comments were pretty positive.

Last edited by lynkim; 01-30-2024 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: update
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by lynkim:
love retirement (04-26-2024), OneDevotedDame (01-31-2024)
Old 01-29-2024, 03:28 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 974 Likes on 473 Posts

Lynkim, thanks for the review. Good to know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2024, 04:52 AM   #24  
Insane Embellisher

Received 173 Likes on 95 Posts

I loved my Gemini Jr - but after about 5-6 years it quit. (I purchased the purple one at the HSN launch). I really miss it - I purchased the Spellbinders Platinum 6, and so far, it's great - and virtually NO warping. I just miss the convenience of having an electronic machine. I also have the Diamond Press original little one, and the Marquise. Both cut with excellent precision, but their flimsy folders bend and warp really bad after so many cuts. I go through folders like crazy - but again, it cuts on the first cut, even detailed dies.
John 3:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2024, 07:43 AM   #25  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynkimView Post
I just watched a video on the Bira machine and it appears you still need different sandwiches, the reviews I read were mixed. The new Gina K is one sandwich, using the dial to choose the pressure for cutting or embossing.
Oh, can you link a video or two, please? <3 The videos I saw of Bira's 9" machine are exactly like Gina K's 6", but bigger. Since a simple sandwich is one of the main reasons I wanted the Bira, I just wanna make sure, lol!

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
love retirement (04-26-2024)
Old 01-29-2024, 04:29 PM   #26  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

On the Bira. Go directly to their web site. They have one 6" machine that is not adjustable and both a 6" & 9" that are adjustable. I keep looking at them but with 3 sizes if Sizzix I keep taking myself out of one.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by dogbyte:
fl_beachbum (02-04-2024), OneDevotedDame (01-29-2024)
Old 01-29-2024, 06:44 PM   #27  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogbyteView Post
On the Bira. Go directly to their web site. They have one 6" machine that is not adjustable and both a 6" & 9" that are adjustable. I keep looking at them but with 3 sizes if Sizzix I keep taking myself out of one.
Okay; I thought so, but I wanted to make sure, since there's a lot about the industry I don't know. I didn't want to inadvertently order the wrong machine (which I now realize is impossible since I'm looking at the 9" one), lol! Thank you. <3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2024, 07:42 PM   #28  
Inking Addict

For anyone out there interested in a Bira machine....

Bira's having a 10% off sale, even on discounted items. The code is 10valentinesday (at the top of every page, as far as I could tell) and is good through the 14th. Free shipping on all orders.

I just ordered mine. Wanted to pass along the information, in case it helps anybody out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2024, 08:01 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm going to order a Bira too. I'm really hoping it will solve my problems with all the different brands of embossing folders.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2024, 11:59 PM   #30  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by susanbriView Post
I'm really hoping it will solve my problems with all the different brands of embossing folders.
Yes! Since the idea of embossing paper was one of the first papercrafting notions I fell in love with, I've got fingers (and toes!) crossed that this machine will do everything I want it to do, in a relatively straightforward way. I've got a collection of folders to play with, when it arrives.

It seems like I waited sooo long to get one, and did a ton of research over the course of a year, only to actually buy a machine that I just heard about less than 3 weeks ago. Not quite sure what this feeling is called, lol, but it's kinda like cautious anticipation mixed with a bit of will-I-regret-this-later-? uncertainty. Sigh. It'll probably be fine. I worry too much sometimes.
Reply With Quote Likes
ChrisO (02-03-2024)
Old 02-03-2024, 07:21 AM   #31  

Received 1,391 Likes on 521 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneDevotedDameView Post
Yes! Since the idea of embossing paper was one of the first papercrafting notions I fell in love with, I've got fingers (and toes!) crossed that this machine will do everything I want it to do, in a relatively straightforward way. I've got a collection of folders to play with, when it arrives.

It seems like I waited sooo long to get one, and did a ton of research over the course of a year, only to actually buy a machine that I just heard about less than 3 weeks ago. Not quite sure what this feeling is called, lol, but it's kinda like cautious anticipation mixed with a bit of will-I-regret-this-later-? uncertainty. Sigh. It'll probably be fine. I worry too much sometimes.
If it makes you feel better, my best decisions are often made when I don't overthink. My husband and I bought our home when we had just turned 23 and been married a month - we definitely didn't overthink either of those decisions lol and 26 years later we are still married and still in the same house, perfectly content! So I'm sure buying this machine will be something you love lol!
Reply With Quote Likes
RJP111 (02-06-2024)
Old 02-03-2024, 08:38 AM   #32  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnsteeleView Post
If it makes you feel better, my best decisions are often made when I don't overthink. My husband and I bought our home when we had just turned 23 and been married a month - we definitely didn't overthink either of those decisions lol and 26 years later we are still married and still in the same house, perfectly content! So I'm sure buying this machine will be something you love lol!
Miss Nicole, you are such a doll. Thank you for the words of encouragement!

Quote:

I'm going to order a Bira too. I'm really hoping it will solve my problems with all the different brands of embossing folders.
Which one are you lookin' at...?

And Miss Leslie, are you still in the decision phase, or did you settle on/order one by now? Curious what you picked!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2024, 10:52 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Miss Nicole, you are such a doll. Thank you for the words of encouragement!

And Miss Leslie, are you still in the decision phase, or did you settle on/order one by now? Curious what you picked!
I bought Spellbinders Platinum Six from Scrapbook.com in December they had some wonderful sales I bought it, wrapped it and then was very surprised when I unwrapped it and asked my family "How did you all know this is exactly what I wanted"!! Everyone laughed!!
I am very pleased with it!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by lesliespringer:
JBgreendawn (02-25-2024), jor (03-22-2024)
Old 02-03-2024, 10:55 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I'm looking at the 6" adjustable Bira. https://www.biracreative.com/collect...ther-materials

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #35  
Die Cut Diva

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbfarmdView Post
I agree that the Gina K machine with gears sounds promising but I’d probably wait to let the bugs get ironed out, fwiw.
I just watched a CTMH demo show their “new” Bira die cutting machine from October 2021. So I guess it’s been on the market for awhile. Bugs should be worked out by now. Btw, all the Bira machines appear to be exactly the same except for the color of the knobs.
Barb Cards made 2021 #369 2020: #324 2019: #286 2018: #169 2017: #276 2016: #389 2015: #415 2014: #342
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2024, 06:24 PM   #36  
Inking Addict

Quote:

I bought Spellbinders Platinum Six from Scrapbook.com in December they had some wonderful sales I bought it, wrapped it and then was very surprised when I unwrapped it and asked my family "How did you all know this is exactly what I wanted"!! Everyone laughed!!

Quote:

I am very pleased with it!
The Platinum Six receives such great praise. <3 What was the deciding factor for you?

(Oh, and I really like Scrapbook.com's customer service; they truly make things right, if there are any issues at all.)

Quote:

I'm looking at the 6" adjustable Bira. https://www.biracreative.com/collect...ther-materials
Please post again if you get it, Miss Susan, and what you think! Since I have literally zero experience with any of these machines, I kinda feel like *anything* I have to say about it would be mostly irrelevant. lol You know, just in the general newbie/novice way that totally comes with lack of experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbfarmdView Post
I just watched a CTMH demo show their “new” Bira die cutting machine from October 2021. So I guess it’s been on the market for awhile. Bugs should be worked out by now.
Any idea how long Bira's had theirs out? Assuming Bira was the first; I really don't even know that much.

Last edited by OneDevotedDame; 02-03-2024 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Added a quote and question
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2024, 06:44 PM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't know if anyone has come across this (or maybe someone already referred to it on this thread - I'm having a senior's moment!!) but in case it hasn't already been mentioned, here's a list of the top manual die cutting machines:

https://ca.bestreviews.guide/die-cutting-machines

So interesting that a lot of the brands are ones I've never heard of.

Reply With Quote Likes
Benzi (04-26-2024)
Old 02-03-2024, 07:17 PM   #38  
Inking Addict

Quote:

I don't know if anyone has come across this (or maybe someone already referred to it on this thread - I'm having a senior's moment!!) but in case it hasn't already been mentioned, here's a list of the top manual die cutting machines:

https://ca.bestreviews.guide/die-cutting-machines

So interesting that a lot of the brands are ones I've never heard of.
Yeah, and Spellbinders -- a fantastic machine from what I hear -- isn't even on it. Makes ya wonder if the list is legit, or how it was compiled/funded, you know??? Crazy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2024, 11:00 PM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,061 Likes on 816 Posts

Quote:

Yeah, and Spellbinders -- a fantastic machine from what I hear -- isn't even on it. Makes ya wonder if the list is legit, or how it was compiled/funded, you know??? Crazy.
It says it's "data-driven", if you go and read the About link at the bottom, compiled by crawling for online references . And "Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites." - explains why every single link goes to Amazon.
Reply With Quote Likes
OneDevotedDame (02-04-2024)
Old 02-04-2024, 06:50 AM   #40  
Inking Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been using my Big Shot for years. Though I would like an electronic machine, I don't need it as the Sizzix Big Shot does all I need. Love it!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes