Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-05-2006, 01:20 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Queston about tag cards

I was looking through the gallery just now and so some great tag cards. In fact I saw a really neat baby tag card that I might take inspiration from for a baby shower card I need on Saturday. My question is, if you use the shipping tags for example, how do you "hook" them all together? Do you lay them all next to each other on cardstorck or paper and stick them down or what? Any help would be appreciated. Or, if there's directions somewhere and you just want to point me in that direction that would be fine as well.

Thanks!:razz:
My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2006, 03:30 PM   #2  
Crimping Master

Default Tag card

Sara:

I make mine from a set of directions that I got out of a card magazine. Let me look for it and I'll send it to you.

Tammy

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CardsByPia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2006, 04:59 PM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Thank you!

Thanks for doing that for me. The shower I'm going to is for my cousin. She and her husband adopted a baby in September (when he was just a week old) and now she's pregnant and due in April. The baby they already have is a boy, but they don't know what they're going to have in April so I thought the tag book/card I saw would be good because I could just do generic baby things.

Can't wait to see the directions. If it's easiest, PM me for my email. Or if you just want to post here for others that's great too.
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes