Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Praise for Papertrey!

I placed an order Friday afternoon; and it arrived today!! I won't have time to play with the stamps or test my Copics out on their wonderful white card stock for a few days but I'm excited!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobbyView Post
I placed an order Friday afternoon; and it arrived today!! I won't have time to play with the stamps or test my Copics out on their wonderful white card stock for a few days but I'm excited!!
Wow, that is really fast!!! I placed an order today and hope to have it soon too. Just LOVE PTI :mrgreen: It's just a pitty that it is so hard to get their new dies :confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh wow..lucky you that it came so fast...I am quite a ways from them (Nevada) so it takes like 5 days via UPS. My order shipped today so I will have it early next week.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

I places an order on Wed. Hoping it comes in soon. I really wanted the Dahlia stamp and die but was sold out bummer!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #5  
Inking Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I {heart} Papertrey! The good part is that if they are sold out.....wait a week or two and then you can get it
I have ALWAYS had super fast delivery and they are soooo nice to work with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I LOVE PTI!!! They have the best quality everything! LOVE their stamps, the paper, the buttons, the new pigment ink, etc... I placed my order on release night (Sunday) and received the first one today (I broke it into 2 orders). The 2nd one I hope to get tomorrow.

The new Hawaiian Shores color!! OH MY WORD!! It is my favorite yet! I love it soooo much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2010, 06:10 AM   #7  
Crimping Master

I placed my first order from Papertrey last month and I was very pleased with it. Great turnaround time, everything was well packed and protected, and their products were very high quality. I will definitely order from them again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2010, 07:49 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

I love Papertrey too! I always get my orders FAST!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenCarterView Post
I LOVE PTI!!! They have the best quality everything! LOVE their stamps, the paper, the buttons, the new pigment ink, etc... I placed my order on release night (Sunday) and received the first one today (I broke it into 2 orders). The 2nd one I hope to get tomorrow.

The new Hawaiian Shores color!! OH MY WORD!! It is my favorite yet! I love it soooo much!

I placed my order on release night and got it yesterday. I bought the entire Hawaiian shores package. It's beautiful and makes me want to leave on vacation right now! Perfect tropical ocean color.

Papertrey Ink is my favorite papercrafts supplier and i highly recommend them to everyone who loves stamping!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #10  
Gabfest Goddess

Does anyone have a phone number for PTI customer service? I ordered first thing during the new release at 11 p.m. my time Sunday, and I haven't heard anything about it, and it hasn't arrived. I had planned on using the egg die Sunday at a crop, so that leaves me only Sat. for it to arrive. I always get things so fast from them, but I haven't ordered for a while... don't have a tracking number or anything, and don't see a phone number on their site... it says 72 hrs for answering via e-mail, and I really don't want to wait that long. I regret waiting this long to check, but I kept thinking it would arrive, and it hasn't. Is it UPS or USPS?

Thanks... I appreciate the number if anyone has it...

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2010, 11:08 AM   #11  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynamomView Post
Does anyone have a phone number for PTI customer service? I ordered first thing during the new release at 11 p.m. my time Sunday, and I haven't heard anything about it, and it hasn't arrived. I had planned on using the egg die Sunday at a crop, so that leaves me only Sat. for it to arrive. I always get things so fast from them, but I haven't ordered for a while... don't have a tracking number or anything, and don't see a phone number on their site... it says 72 hrs for answering via e-mail, and I really don't want to wait that long. I regret waiting this long to check, but I kept thinking it would arrive, and it hasn't. Is it UPS or USPS?

Cindy
I don't think they have a phone number. I would try posting on their forum, they are usually pretty quick to respond. I think I read on their forum that there was an issue with shipment notices being sent. I do know that if you place an order on release night it does take a few extra days to process since they get so many orders.

Wishlist
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2010, 11:59 AM   #12  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwelch10377View Post
I don't think they have a phone number. I would try posting on their forum, they are usually pretty quick to respond. I think I read on their forum that there was an issue with shipment notices being sent. I do know that if you place an order on release night it does take a few extra days to process since they get so many orders.
Thanks, Kelli. I don't get to spend as much time on SCS as I used to, didn't know they had a forum type thing here. I will post there. I used to order from them quite regularly, and never had it any later than the third day, even on a release night, which would have been Thursday this week (Chicago suburbs). I really wanted that egg die for this weekend, and wanted to know so I can brainstorm another idea for the crop (Sunday).

Thanks, again,

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #13  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Thanks, Kelli. I don't get to spend as much time on SCS as I used to, didn't know they had a forum type thing here. I will post there. I used to order from them quite regularly, and never had it any later than the third day, even on a release night, which would have been Thursday this week (Chicago suburbs). I really wanted that egg die for this weekend, and wanted to know so I can brainstorm another idea for the crop (Sunday).

Thanks, again,

Cindy

The forum is not on SCS.

Go here:
http://forum.papertreyink.com

They have a place just to send messages called "Ask the Papertrey Team".

Also, I have emailed them before at Customer Service and they got back to me in less than 72 hours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #14  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahbeth46View Post
The forum is not on SCS.

Go here:
http://forum.papertreyink.com

They have a place just to send messages called "Ask the Papertrey Team".

Also, I have emailed them before at Customer Service and they got back to me in less than 72 hours.
OH! Not here! Duh. Thanks! I guess if it's coming UPS I am outta luck until Monday and won't have it for the crop, darn. UPS doesn't deliver (at least here) on the weekends.

C
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #15  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Cindy
I'm with PTI - so I can help. If your order weighs quite a bit, it will be sent UPS. Our system sends shipping notices, but lately many people have not been receiving them, so just because you didn't get one doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been shipped. That being said, if it has been a while since you ordered with us, you may not be aware of how much we've grown as of late - and you may want to review the shipping policy on our site about release order shipping. (I won't link it here out of respect to SCS.) All of our release orders are shipped in accordance with that policy. As for customer service, emails are always answered within the stated time period, but usually far quicker. HTH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

I LOVE Papertrey! I just finished making 40 80th birthday party invitations with my sister-in-law using PTI paper, ink, ribbon and buttons (and one of Nichole's designs!); my SIL was so impressed with the whole thing. I'm looking forward to ordering some of the dies and the Hawaiian Shores collection when they're back in stock. I really can't wait to try out the felt!
Reply With Quote Likes