Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-28-2007, 01:35 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Papertrey Question

When you order from Papertrey, do you usually get a shipment confirmation email or anything? I ordered on the 14th (I'm in Canada so I don't necessarily expect that it should have arrived yet); when I click on the link in my order confirmation email, the field beside "order status" is blank. I emailed them on Monday to see if it had shipped but I haven't received a response. I don't want to email again and pester, but I am hoping to get my order soon!

How does their shipment process/confirmation generally work?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

"Generally" a ship notice is sent; however, I am one of the few that doesn't always receive one. I didn't with this last order either (which I received today, woohoo!).

I do know their customer service gal has been feeling under the weather this week, but I wouldn't hold back on sending an email to them. They're all very nice gals that want you to be happy, lol! Go ahead and email again... you won't bother anybody!

I do know that my order came by UPS today (ground) rather than the Priority Mail all my other orders came by. I imagine it's because I got the tins, which require a bigger package than the priority mail option.

Don't worry, though, your order will arrive and be well worth the wait!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have ordered from them a couple of times. The 1st time I got an e-mail confirmation but the second time I didn't. I still recieved it in a only a week or so from when I ordered it. Hope you get them soon, I could hardly wait to play with mine!
-------
Caren
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 02:21 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm thinking the shipping notification doesn't work if you place an order in Canada. I've never received a shipping notification and when I check the order status screen it's blank. I ordered on the 15th but haven't received my stamps yet, but I don't expect them until next week. It usually takes 2-1/2 weeks for me to get orders from them because of customs and all that jazz.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

I have ordered regularly, and typically get the order promptly. Just from personal experience, it costs less to go the USPS route for any order 2lbs or less, and less expensive to go UPS for the orders over 2lbs.

I ordered the tea tins this last time, and just got a notice from UPS with a tracking number and an arrival date of next Weds. Anytime I have gotten an order shipped USPS it tends to not track anything, no arrival date etc., even after it's delivered, it's more to let you know that Papertrey has shipped it.

I ordered these on the 15th, this was a second purchase because I knew the tins were backordered and it would be a week or so before they got shipped out. Since I just received my notice this afternoon, my guess is you will be seeing something here quickly.

I also sent an email to Papertrey earlier in the week, but didn't get a reply yet, just the shipping notification. I would imagine they are trying to play catch up with backordered items, and if someone has been sick... wowza, even more of a backlog. Hang in there, I am sure your order will arrive soon.

My own GALLERIA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #6  
Die Cut Diva

Hi, I'm in Canada too ... I ordered on the 17th or 18th of September and I didnt receive a shipping notice. I havent received my package yet. Sometimes things from the US get to me within a week ... others are two weeks or three weeks ... so I'm sure its on its way ... but I want it NOW!!!! And after the day I had at work today, I was really hoping it would come today ... oh well ... I have something to look forward to next week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 02:51 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

I placed my first order w/papertrey..monday..i never got a confirmation either, so it must be a Canuck thing..lol.
loves ya

When the world says give up, hope whispers, try one more time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #8  
Glitter Guru

I don't think its just a Canadian thing. I ordered on the 19th and I haven't recv'd mine yet. I did get an order confirmation email sent to me the same day with the link to track my order but when I clicked on the link there's nothing there. (no tracking # or anything)

But, I'm not too worried because I think something was backordered and I don't need my order anytime soon. (Well, as long as its before November, LOL) Besides, this isn't my first time ordering and I know that they're a great company - so its worth the wait!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 03:57 PM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks everyone! I just didn't want to be sitting around waiting (impatiently waiting! tick...tock...tick...tock) if something had happened and it hadn't shipped. It's my first order with them and I'm so excited! Even better, I may have convinced my good friend that we need to go on that great stamping cruise next year as well!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 670 Likes on 422 Posts

okay I'm not in Canada,
but i did place my very first order with them this month,
(and mine arrived today ground UPS)
i DID get an shipping email but, the funny to me thing part is it did not say what co. had shipped something...
(oh and according to it, I'm not going to get this box till Oct. 1st hee hee)

anyways, just thought I'd mention that incase you get a tracking no and no who its from email.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes