Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New Demo

I signed up to be a demo a couple of weeks ago. How long does it take to get my kit and hear from SU?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2009, 11:33 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can call SU on Monday to inquire. 800-STAMPUP. I know they've been flooded with applications because of the hot recruiting deal, but 2 weeks is too long not to hear anything. Or you can ask your upline (the person you signed under) to call and check, too. I remember when I signed up I called and they helped me get signed into the demo website and then I could track my kit in UPS. It was also nice to be able to poke around and start learning stuff while I was waiting.

Congratulations! Don't forget to join the demo group here on SCS, too. Lots of good help and inspiration to help you get going.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2009, 06:50 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congrats Julie! You will love it! I was a demo for 5 years (1996-2001) and loved it. Especially all the terrific people I met. Start saving for convention. It's fun too.

YOU GO GIRL! Good luck with the kit. I got mine at christmas time and locked myself in my bedroom with it. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2009, 07:19 AM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

Location: I SHOULD be living in Tornado Alley but I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada.

I joined SU on August 1st and hadn't heard or seen anything so I had to call them twice to see when my order ws shipped. Kind of disappointing when you're totally excited to get started but I am trying to put a postive spin on the whole thing and say that it was due to Convention and the sudden influx of Demo applications.

But, yes, do call SU on Monday and follow up with them to check on the status of your order!

Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes