Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #1  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 85 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Kudos to PTI

Since there has been so much negativity concerning PTI, I wanted to let others know about my recent experience. I have the Half & Half stamp set, but had not used one of the images until the other day. I couldn't get a clean stamped image no matter what I tried. Upon examining the stamp, I discovered an indentation in the middle of the stamp (it was thicker on both ends than in the middle.)

I sent an email to CS, along with photos, and this is the reply I rec'd today:

Hi Linda,

Thanks for contacting us. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you - we have received thousands of emails since the launch of our new site and it's taking a little while to get through them all. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you so much for the pictures. I'm very sorry for the problems you have had with that stamp. We will be sure to mail that replacement to you.

Have a great day. Kind regards,
Jennifer Ellefson

I know others have had problems, and I do commiserate with you. But I have had nothing but positive experiences with PTI, and I wanted to give them their due.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My PTI order is out for delivery today!! I ordered later afternoon on March 1 and my order is out for delivery in Omaha today. The postal service tracking lagged in reporting the progress.

My prayers for the PTI ladies that they can get through this rough business time and enjoy this wonderful craft again. Lets not forget they are ladies that love to paper craft like we do. They are probably feeling very bad right now.

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 08:42 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzza111View Post
Yeah, let us know when you ACTUALLY receive that replacement stamp.

Ami
Yes, please keep us updated.
Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Default I'd wait on the Kudos.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbara32caView Post
Yes, please keep us updated.
Barbara
Yes, I would save the "kudos" until that stamp is in. your. hand.!! Good luck...perhaps you will be one of the fortunate ones...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #5  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by torinogtView Post
Yes, I would save the "kudos" until that stamp is in. your. hand.!! Good luck...perhaps you will be one of the fortunate ones...
It's a bit like winning the lottery isn't it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #6  
Mad Swapper

Can I ask when you sent your email to CS about the stamp?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Another satisfied PTI customer here also!

http://camanocardmaker.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by pascoView Post
Can I ask when you sent your email to CS about the stamp?
....and how long it took to get a reply?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #9  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I have to say, I have read much of the good press and A LOT of the bad press about PTI. I couldn't resist placing an order for some stamp and die sets!!! OMG..these are to die for!!!!! I love matching dies for stamps!!! I placed my order and got my order a lot quicker than I got my joanns order I place on the same day. I am hoping they are turning it all around...their products are AWESOME!!!! And I haven't even bought their paper yet!!!!!! I think this is a lot like the cricut posts, some people love them, some people hate them. We have to agree to disagree and hope for the best when ordering from PTI. So far... for me, they have done well! Great products!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampnf1nView Post
My PTI order is out for delivery today!! I ordered later afternoon on March 1 and my order is out for delivery in Omaha today. The postal service tracking lagged in reporting the progress.

My prayers for the PTI ladies that they can get through this rough business time and enjoy this wonderful craft again. Lets not forget they are ladies that love to paper craft like we do. They are probably feeling very bad right now.

Bonnie
My order arrived nicely packed with tissue paper etc. The order was complete and i experienced the same good service as in the past

I realize many people have special circumstances and things are not being handled quickly but in my heart I believe it will be handled satisfactorily.

I am a satisfied customer!

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #11  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 85 Likes on 44 Posts

pasco and barbara32ca: My first email to them was on Feb 10th; I heard back from them on Feb 13th. I had offered to mail the defective stamp to them, but they just asked for a photo.

I didn't email the photo until Feb 25th, because I knew they were inundated with emails and orders. I heard back from Jennifer yesterday.

And I have no doubt that I will receive the stamp.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #12  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nichol140View Post
The postal service tracking lagged in reporting the progress.
The tracking on the postal website didnt update the transit info til it got to Omaha. So it looked like it wasnt traveling through the system.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #13  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by binkiemonstermomView Post
I have to say, I have read much of the good press and A LOT of the bad press about PTI. I couldn't resist placing an order for some stamp and die sets!!! OMG..these are to die for!!!!! I love matching dies for stamps!!! I placed my order and got my order a lot quicker than I got my joanns order I place on the same day. I am hoping they are turning it all around...their products are AWESOME!!!! And I haven't even bought their paper yet!!!!!! I think this is a lot like the cricut posts, some people love them, some people hate them. We have to agree to disagree and hope for the best when ordering from PTI. So far... for me, they have done well! Great products!!!!
OH I could have written this myself. I too had heard about the good/bad/ugly/other but their products are just so wonderful looking and it seems they grace the pages of every stamping magazine you read..so I decided why not. I was prepared to wait for the long haul, but I didn't have to. My order arrived in record time also wrapped in nice tissue..and like you I was just in awe of the products. AND LIKE YOU..I had to wait forever and 5 days for a Joanns order and two of the things I had needed were out of stock..but I didn't find that out UNTIL MY ORDER CAME! I really needed a couple of the things that were out of stock ( gray inkpad for one..) and then it was too late to add it to an order for a different company and I really don't want to pay shipping on one inkpad kwim? The nearest craft stores to me are M's and AC Moore and they are both about a 40 minute drive form my house..

all that to say ..I was pleased with PTI , but understand the issues and ill will others feel. I would be livid about some of the things I have heard . What I don't understand is why can't they serve all of their cutomers the same way? It seems like half of us recieve excellent service but the other half get the shaft..like a red headed step child?? Makes no sense at all.
Also not to add fuel to the fire..but I was reading some of the replies today and I had a recurring thought..I wonder if the PTI design team ever has issues with their orders that they don't pay for? I am sure they may buy some of their product..but DT's usually get lots of free product to work with. If they don't have issues getting their free stuff..then why should paying customers have so many? Once again it makes no sense. I am thankful I had a good experience but will always be prepared if/when I don't.
Reply With Quote Likes