Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-23-2006, 04:22 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you've ordered from ktcrafts.com...

how long did it take for something to ship? I ordered something (stamps) a week ago and then read on the website that things can be backordered. I have e-mailed them to see if my item shipped but am getting no response (website says e-mails are answered w/in 6 hours). I am definitely willing to give the benefit of the doubt here but I've had no communication since I placed my order a week ago. What was your experience?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 04:34 AM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

I have ordered from KT twice. I have had good experiences with both and received my orders quick but I also live in the same state (Indiana) as her. She may be real busy now since she has been recommended by this site. If you ordered the snap stamps which is what I bought she may be out but I don't know why she wouldn't answer your email. I hate when I am not able to communicate with a seller.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 04:36 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Call them because they are really nice. I had some things on backorder for over a month and they refunded me because the vendor was so late. They gave me a choice to either keep waiting or get a refund or exchange for something else. I chose a refund. If its the new primas..........don't hold your breath waiting, they are way behind on orders and its the vendors fault. I think they may have underestimated the demand
Old 06-23-2006, 04:40 AM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered once during a sale and it was 9 days before I got my package. If they are swamped, it can be up to 10 days.

Call, they are really nice to work with and have great service.

HTH

Karen

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 04:41 AM   #5  
Crimping Master

I just ordered the infamous Snap Stamps and got them in a reasonable time period...I agree call they are very nice!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=37017

Stampin' Up Sr.Supervisor
www.sodanajones.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 04:55 AM   #6  
Embossing Fanatic

I also ordered the snap stamps on June 6th. When I hadnt received them by the 19th I emailed and asked if they had shipped yet. She emailed back within an hour and needed to confirm my cc #. Turns out the expiration date was incorrect and it hadnt gone through. She said she had tried to contact me via email but I had never received that email. Items were then shipped on 6/20 and received on 6/22. ( l live in Wisconsin.) One set was backordered and one was sent incorrectly...formal rather than the casual set. So, I emailed again last night and within 4 hours received an apology and she said she would send out the correct set with a pre-paid envelope for me to send back the wrong stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 05:02 AM   #7  
Watercolor Wizard

Location: Where the Kookaburra's sit in the old gum tree's...
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I ordered 2 sets of snap stamps (alpha's) and 3 sets of snap stamps (numbers) on Sunday, June 18th, I got the order yesterday, Thur. June 22nd. 2 items were backordered and the packing slip stated I should receive them in approx. 9 days. This was my first order with them, and I was quite impressed that it came as quick as it did. While disappointed that there were 2 sets on backorder, it didn't surprise me with the huge popularity of them here. What was a pleasant surprise is that they will ship them when they arrive! Most companies I have ordered from in the past, if the item is out you have to re-order from them again yourself - they do not keep track of backorders so I thought this was a plus. I would definately give them a call, for my first experience with them I am pleased.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 05:13 AM   #8  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by 615bride
how long did it take for something to ship? I ordered something (stamps) a week ago and then read on the website that things can be backordered. I have e-mailed them to see if my item shipped but am getting no response (website says e-mails are answered w/in 6 hours). I am definitely willing to give the benefit of the doubt here but I've had no communication since I placed my order a week ago. What was your experience?
I have ordered twice from them and have had a great experience. Give them a call.
SCS Member #772
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 05:15 AM   #9  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you all had good experiences. I like to order from smaller, home-based businesses when possible. I called and they haven't shipped yet (she ran out). I placed the order on June 16th. No problem because snap stamps don't really qualify as a life or death thing but I was kind of surpised that I didn't get an e-mail saying they were out. I just assumed I would.... Is that weird of me?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 09:24 AM   #10  
Watercolor Wizard

Location: Where the Kookaburra's sit in the old gum tree's...
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

No, I don't think that is weird of you to think you'd get an email. I too would have thought the same. I like to think that most companies want to let their customers know the status of their orders regardless. However, with some smaller companies it can be difficult at times to predict how much stock to have on hand for certain items. One item may sit on the shelf with dust, while another never makes it to the shelf because someone wonderful has posted this "MUST HAVE IT, GOTTA HAVE IT NOW!!" item here on SCS and we all go mad, ordering away and deplete the inventory! It really does crack me up sometimes because everyone is trying to get their hands on whatever the HOT item is and there are so many helpful stampers that will direct you to other sites to find it. Gotta love those stampers! I've spent more money on things that I would have never purchased before, but that's a whole other thread, tee hee. I'm just happy that the stampers are so willing to share their "finds" with the rest of us! IMO, SCS is the best site on the planet!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 09:24 AM   #11  
Kookie Creator

i ordered my snap stamps from them and got them in 3 business days!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 09:29 AM   #12  
Gabfest Goddess

Nothing but good experiences here. Got my stuff in 3 days I'd call too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 09:36 AM   #13  
Gabfest Goddess

They are very nice to do business with! The owner is Kelly Thornton, and you can e-mail her directly. Her address is on the site. I did when I thought an order of mine was overdue, and she told me to take 10% off my next order. They also enclose a little gift with orders...it was a nice little surprise. [IMG]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 10:14 AM   #14  
Rubber Obsessor

I also order the snap stamps from them and was happily suprised at how quickly I got them and my order was complete and correct. I would not hesitate to order from them again. If it's a small company they may just be swamped and maybe the person who handles their e-mail communication is on vacation. I would advise calling them to follow up on your order.

Pam
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 11:43 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

I've always had good service with them.
If something wasn't going to be shipped at the time. Backordered then Kelly would send me a email to let me know.
I love her selections of paper, Lunchboxes, Tin's, And embellishments
Shipping is very good. But then I live in Illinois.

Send the a email and ask or Call them....
I'm sure they will be willing to help you.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 11:57 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Great experiences with both of my orders - they are very nice and heplful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 12:30 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Through no fault of theirs I waited 6 months for something and they didn't email me. I had to email them twice to find out what was happening, but they did apologise and explain how I had fallen through the cracks, so like everyone else said email them again or call them, Kelly is lovely!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 01:15 PM   #18  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I just ordered from them a little while ago and am still waiting. I did get an e-mail saying they had been shipped last Friday so it should probably be here early next week. Mail from the US sometimes takes a week and a half ... I just want my stamps!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 01:32 PM   #19  
Hardware Hotshot

I purchased and received an email notifying me that my order was shipped June 16. I am in Canada so, my order will take longer. This is the first time I have ordered from her but, so far so good. I was also pleasantly surprised at the shipping cost. Very reasonable.
Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2006, 02:40 PM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

I placed my first order from Canada a month or so ago and it took a couple of weeks to get it - which I thought was pretty good because the mail from the US is really slow to Newfoundland. One item was incorrect in my package and I sent an email and got a reply right away. I got to keep the incorrect item and the other item took a couple of weeks to get because it was out of stock. She offered to send a different in stock colour if I didn't want to wait. I found the customer service excellent and just placed a second order last weekend. It's all about the service for me.

Kelly Bee
Reply With Quote Likes