Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-10-2007, 10:52 AM   #41  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that the Papertrey stamps are beautiful. I can't wait for the release of the new sets and will definitely be ordering some. Their customer service is brilliant.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 12:26 PM   #42  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by smattosView Post
Well, I for one am becoming a bit irritated with Ms. Nichole Heady. I don't yet have all her sets and here she is coming out with more incredible, unique designs that I KNOW I will absolutely love and MUST HAVE!!!! Someone make her stop (at least temporarily until some of us have the money to catch up and get them all before coming out with new ones)!!!LOL I guess I can always bug my boss again and insist he give me some overtime!! Hmmm, maybe it's time to start a new thread on how to make a little extra money to increase my monthly craft budget!! Can't wait until the 15th!

Bwaahaahaa!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #43  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw it but was totally sure it would be fixed or replaced or something and so it didn't bother me at all. I hope Nichole feels happy that so many people had this confidence in her and not upset about the error.

It's all good.

Love the water brush over die ink effect.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #44  
Stampin' Fool

I find it amusing that all of you are so forgiving of this error. If SU were to have made this error, it would be bash, bash, bash even though they would immediately make it right as well.

I am not bashing Nichole or Papertrey, just making an observation.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 01:38 PM   #45  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv my dollyView Post
I find it amusing that all of you are so forgiving of this error. If SU were to have made this error, it would be bash, bash, bash even though they would immediately make it right as well.

I am not bashing Nichole or Papertrey, just making an observation.
I completely agree. This is the first mistake that papertrey has made. A minor one at best. SU has become so inconsistant lately that it is really getting irritating! And I am an SU demo!!!! I can't tell you how many times SU comes out with new products and than goes "Oh this is not available due to quality issues". Well why don't they test there products BEFORE putting them in the cattys so they are sure that they pass their quality standards. It seems like they do that afterwards and than have the product unavailable for months. So yes I do completely agree with you. Maybe all of us are making light of papertreys error because they are correcting the issue BEFORE the set is for sale.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 01:41 PM   #46  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by smattosView Post
Well, I for one am becoming a bit irritated with Ms. Nichole Heady. I don't yet have all her sets and here she is coming out with more incredible, unique designs that I KNOW I will absolutely love and MUST HAVE!!!! Someone make her stop (at least temporarily until some of us have the money to catch up and get them all before coming out with new ones)!!!LOL I guess I can always bug my boss again and insist he give me some overtime!! Hmmm, maybe it's time to start a new thread on how to make a little extra money to increase my monthly craft budget!! Can't wait until the 15th!
Too funny!!! You really made me laugh Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 01:54 PM   #47  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by theresalairdView Post
I completely agree. This is the first mistake that papertrey has made. A minor one at best. SU has become so inconsistant lately that it is really getting irritating! And I am an SU demo!!!! I can't tell you how many times SU comes out with new products and than goes "Oh this is not available due to quality issues". Well why don't they test there products BEFORE putting them in the cattys so they are sure that they pass their quality standards. It seems like they do that afterwards and than have the product unavailable for months. So yes I do completely agree with you. Maybe all of us are making light of papertreys error because they are correcting the issue BEFORE the set is for sale.
WOW, I think you totally misunderstood what I meant. I WAS NOT bashing SU in anyway or Papertrey for that matter. I have no problem with SU holding back the BAB until the quality issue was resolved. I am sure they had an agreement with the manufacturer and when they got the product, it was not the quality they agreed on. So rather than sell it to the customers as it was (poor quality), they had the manufacturer fix the quality issue.

Kudos to SU for doing that!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 02:44 PM   #48  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv my dollyView Post
WOW, I think you totally misunderstood what I meant. I WAS NOT bashing SU in anyway or Papertrey for that matter. I have no problem with SU holding back the BAB until the quality issue was resolved. I am sure they had an agreement with the manufacturer and when they got the product, it was not the quality they agreed on. So rather than sell it to the customers as it was (poor quality), they had the manufacturer fix the quality issue.

Kudos to SU for doing that!!
Ok. I took your first statement as a little snarky about how we just dismiss papertreys error but not SU's mistakes when it happens. Thank you for clearing that up. Yes I agree that I wouldn't want SU to sell products that are not up to there quality standards. However my opinion is that SU is very inconsistant with there products lately. They seem to put out new products to buy and than have an quality issue. My point is why don't they check the quality of the products FIRST BEFORE putting them for sale. Anyway, I guess this subject is for another thread. I don't want to Hijack this one.

Theresa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 03:51 PM   #49  
Hardware Hotshot

I think the new Papertrey set is freakin' gorgeous! The typo just proves that, although she is a creative genius, she's as human as the rest of us. I see so many grammatical errors online now, that they don't even bother me. If they did, I'd be irritated all the time!

I can't wait to see the rest of the sets. I want one that coordinates with the digital kit she had on her World Cardmaking Day post.

Wild Rose Stamper blog
SCS gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2007, 05:05 PM   #50  
Kookie Creator

I don't own any Papertrey but this may have to be my first set, I love it!! And what she does with the water pen, so simple but so beautiful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2007, 11:40 AM   #51  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by theresalairdView Post
You don't! Oh my word you have got to jump on the band wagon I was never a big fan of clear stamps until I used papertreys! There is not one ink that you CAN'T use for with these stamps. The price is amazing for what you get. The packaging is so cool too. You have got to try at least one set. You won't be disappointed.

Theresa
My friend has a bunch and they do look really cool. I must try them!
Reply With Quote Likes